Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6466, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I've been mostly hush hush about my reads from somewhat after Nero was tunneling me to now.
Why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Vecna »

But the really interesting part is you dont try and counter any of the points i have brought forward.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.14

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, Albert B. Rampage, nancy
Creature (3):
Sondam, Brian Skies, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 6475, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6466, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I've been mostly hush hush about my reads from somewhat after Nero was tunneling me to now.
Why?
~reasons~
In post 6476, Vecna wrote:But the really interesting part is you dont try and counter any of the points i have brought forward.
What does this tell you about my alignment?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6478, Akane and Nebby wrote:~reasons~
cough them up
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 am

In post 6479, Nero Cain wrote:
cough them up
If I wanted to I would have by now.
What does this tell you about my alignment and why?
-Nebby
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6445, Vecna wrote:Id like ceasars thoughts about the likelyhood of me and abr both being criminals, seeing how his new decree is one i am greatly pleased with.

As for your changing your mind due to my replace out; Just know that id rather eat rope than stoop to such low tactics as scum. The only reason I'm still here is because i was asked to reconsider and agree with certain posters that I should finish what i started, especially given my contribution to the thread size.
Ceasar, im appealing to your practical nature here of hunting multiple criminals at once. If you want to keep persuing me, be my guest - but at the same time i ask you not to ignore the points im bringing forward.

Please discuss the likelyhood of widely townread vekna putting his life on the line to openly challenge criminal abr to a duel.

Also id like your attention for the inconsistencies i have discovered regarding senator a&n. Certainly it must look suspicious to you as well that he went from townreading me and sheeping my opinions to voting me when my lynch seemed imminent. Notice the excuse of a reads reset afterwards while called out on these glaring inconsistencies. Do you feel these motives are pure?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6480, Akane and Nebby wrote:
cough them up
-Nebby
It either tells us you have no defense or that youre ok with us wasting our energy barking up the wrong tree. Neither of these are pro-town behaviour.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cough them up
-Nebby
and why wouldn't a town you explain said reasoning? I mean yeah, I've been in games with really hard headed anti-town and that's a possibility...sure....but I also think its equally plausible that you are scum hiding behind "I'm not giving reasons!" Also me and Vecna obv think you are scum so you repeatedly asking us what we think it means is p lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6481, Vecna wrote:Please discuss the likelyhood of widely townread vekna putting his life on the line to openly challenge criminal abr to a duel.
TBF, I don't really think its impossible for a potentially scum you to offer to 1v1 ABR. I've just never been a big fan of any of the ABR cases. From Titus' early "he's lurking" to A+N's "but he 'caused the Yuri wagon to dissapear and ruined town synergy!" I'm not even quite sure what your case is. I know you have a post about it but my eyes just seem to glaze over it each time. Could you please please please use words and explain it to me like the noob I am?

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Hoping to get some replies from ceasar and a&n here.

How do you feel about the points i raised against the hydra nero? Take into consideration a&n has sheeped me into voting abr rather often, never questioning my intentions - and is now doing something very opposite to that.

A&N why a read reset? What do you hope to accomplish, besides obviously justifying trying to get me lynched?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6485, Vecna wrote:How do you feel about the points i raised against the hydra nero? Take into consideration a&n has sheeped me into voting abr rather often, never questioning my intentions - and is now doing something very opposite to that.
I haven't been townreading them the whole game so I'm not sure what you expect than me to agree. The only think that slightly makes me think that I'm wrong is that so many people are coming out of the woodworks to defend them. As of note is Senpai and Sodam. I'd expect a town Maria to be more active and Senpai's reasoning that they are town b/c Yume was posting at the start just seem so silly to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

In post 6482, Vecna wrote:
cough them up
-Nebby
It either tells us you have no defense or that youre ok with us wasting our energy barking up the wrong tree. Neither of these are pro-town behaviour.
So not defending myself is not pro-town behavoir? I didn't know. What's scummy about this again?
In post 6483, Nero Cain wrote:
cough them up
-Nebby
and why wouldn't a town you explain said reasoning? I mean yeah, I've been in games with really hard headed anti-town and that's a possibility...sure....but I also think its equally plausible that you are scum hiding behind "I'm not giving reasons!" Also me and Vecna obv think you are scum so you repeatedly asking us what we think it means is p lame.
I have my reasons for wanting to stay hush hush. I don't have to tell you those reasons.
In post 6485, Vecna wrote:A&N why a read reset? What do you hope to accomplish, besides obviously justifying trying to get me lynched?
If I was trying to justify getting you lynched why isn't my vote on you?
And I had a read reset because of a lack of interest and I rather show some interest in playing the game rather then just coast. There was a point where I just didn't know what was going on so I figured I might as well reset.
Oh yeah, and why can't town make inconsitentcies too?

-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6488, Akane and Nebby wrote:I don't have to tell you those reasons.
I don't have to town read you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nancy you've been quiet lately.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:58 am

In post 6489, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6488, Akane and Nebby wrote:I don't have to tell you those reasons.
I don't have to town read you.
Cuz you're going to magically and suddenly decide to townread me.
-Nebby
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok nero:
Abr lurks, care free. Untill titus sets him off indicati g she wants to lynch him. Then he suddenly becomes hyper active.

Abr townreads me. As soon as i target him, he claims that frogger has a case on me and sheeps him. He hides behind frogger to justify his vote.

He openly tried to destroy titus little townblock. Both by playing the two hydraheads against eachother and by trying to appeal to every member of the townblock to start voting at random other places.

The next day, he continues to use frogger as an excuse to hide behind for his reason to vote me. He repeatedly misframes what happened abd doesnt ever own up to his own reasons for voting me. He completely whiffs on explaining why he scumreads me and only refers to "froggers case" - note frogger only voted me very briefly because of my switching around between abr and beeboy.

New argument: notice all the strange inconsistencies and the relation with the a&n slot. The endgaming comment, then followed by a scumread. He keeps pushing on this slot without reason provided. My suspicion is he is trying to bus his partner to get me off his back. A&N trying to get me into hammerrange also makes me think this is more likely. There is somethibg going on here and im certain theres at least 1 scum in these teo, but possibly even 2.

Its really hard to reexplain the gentle nature of the manipulation that took place, but abr came in abd sowed chaos and succesfully turned people against eachother.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6250, Vecna wrote:
In post 4040, Vecna wrote:
In post 4025, davesaz wrote:My son had an orchestra concert and we went out to dinner after -- and I fell asleep at the computer after getting home. 8 hours and ~15-20 pages later...

New thing to research -- what was the VC when Vecna went nuts? Was there an apparently unstoppable wagon build in progress that disagreed with what Vecna had been pushing before that point? That would be the only possible scum motivation, and a heck of a gamble if scum. I can see town doing it for a very good reason, which I won't go into yet...

My ABR townread is rescinded. What initially looked like righteous indignation at a vendetta now reeks of trying to shake loose of being caught for the wrong reason. The timing (just as a L-1 was reached and a town replacement appeared) and trajectory (saying practically nothing of value before that) does not look town at all.

I continue to think Creature could be scum trying to act town, but it might just be a playstyle thing. I'm willing to listen to townreads for now.
UNVOTE:

pedit: sleep it off please. I don't mean that to be preachy or anything, just worried that clouded mind -> actions you'll regret later.
The wagon was heading towards Beeboy. Ive indicated willingness to vote this slot (and I shall if ABR fails) - BUT I feel we have a way way stronger likelyhood of getting scum by lynching ABR.

I know people dont like to be forced to vote a certain way, or be forced to think about a certain issue - But I fell it had to happen.

And anyone that thinks im scum for it; riddle me this (especially MariaR and Gerry) - Would I ever out myself as scum just to save a teammate? Would I ever put my ass on the line as scum for anyone? Or is my ego too big and do I think if anyone's going to win it for a scumteam it would be scumvecna? Or would I rather happily bus them instead to further my own goals?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABR has been lurking with only random comments untill last night. UNTILL TITUS KEPT CALLING OUT THAT SHE WANTS ABR LYNCHED.

Then within a short timeframe:
- the slot pretends to want to be replaced
-starts attacking Titus (which I know from personal experience is the easiest way to turn off her rational side and start a pissing contest that is BAD for town)
-starts appealing to everyone in Titus' townblock and influence their vote
-Notices people are getting suspicion so wants to push for Beeboy.
-After I throw down the gauntless, he uses FROGGER's assumption that im scum to agree to a bandwagon - directly trying to divert blame to frogger because he knows ill flip town
-Lies about me not being his townread just before
-Doesnt think about any town-sided reasoning for what im doing, but just claims to sheep Frogger
-Then realizes even if he wins the 1v1 with me, he'll die tomorrow
-Switches back to Beeboy

This is manipulative. There is ZERO townreasoning I can think of for any of this (if im wrong, please -do- enlighten me.

Maybe I shouldve approached this in a different way, but ive noticed several times before in the posting frenzy that 50% of the posts get ignored. Ive literally asked 15-20 questions last night that went unanswered. This was the way to bring attention to my issue.

Math, I directly appeal to you as well. You know that the best way to derail Titus is by personal attacks and by discrediting her work/reads/results. She just goes off on you, and all town will be "silly TvT battle". Ive done it before, its super effective as scum.

ABR - NEEDS - ROPE
To make it easier to find later.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Vecna, We have indeed stated on several occasions the answer to your rather insipid question. Indeed, a large section of Our most recent significant address to the Senate was devoted to the subject you question. We do indeed find it quite likely that thou and the criminal Rampage have conspired together against Our people and the Senate. We highlighted the challenge you presented to then-Senator Rampage in the first session of this council, in fact. We find this performance to be a fabrication for Our benefit, intended not in earnest, but as a tactic to distance yourself from your partner in treason. We perceive that, were your challenge sincere, you would not have abandoned it in Our second session. We note that, at the end of the first session, you were affecting foam at the mouth and blood from your eyes, calling for the live vivisection of then-Senator Rampage, while continuing to agitate for the condemnation of the late Senator Beeboy, whose death you lobbied for throughout Our first session. However, as soon as the second session was gaveled in, you, traitor, found new objects to sate your lust for Roman blood. We are not fooled by this deception, nor do We allow it to pass without comment.

We note again that this analysis is hardly new, and this is at least the third time We have expounded upon it, albeit at greater length now.

Caesar has spoken.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Caesar what have you upon Senator Vecna's push on me?
-Nebby
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

What of it? Barbarian sympathizers inherently lack loyalty, and We have previously observed the traitor Vecna's propensity for using his own kind as shields for his worthless person. We find the sibilant imprecations of such a traitor less than worthless, and indicative of little.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:16 pm

So you think it's Barbarian motivated?
Got it.
-Nebby
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Senator Caesar, I appeal to you that we lynch ABR today.

Assuming that the Senator's assumptions are correct in this matter we lynch a scum. And assuming they are incorrect on this matter Vecna has signed his death warrant for tomorrow handed you the scroll and go to town.

I would rather get rid of the Senator that has not made any posts recently. The ABR wagon has more people and steam behind it and I still believe it may be possible to have Vecna not be scum. The Senator Mathblade urges you to join the ABR wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”