Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6448, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow pardon me for actually caring about what people are doing with their vestment in the game and not just basing my opinion on the game state off of unconfirmed roleclaims!
the
circumstances
of our unconfirmed role claim are what make us town. you are going out of your way to think up reasons why scum-us would do what we did and it's all just really silly. katsuki was going to get you lynched yesterday if we did have our results; period.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh Tammy is being weird. Her posts about her neighborhood dont 100% add up, idgi.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Titan »

THE GAME COULD HAVE ENDED LAST NIGHT.

Jesus fucking christ.

Oh so riddle me this mister?

What is my scum motivation to freak out and make up some ridiculous notion of what might or might not happen.

But please call me dumb one more time. I appreciate it!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

no one is calling you dumb
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

except yourself, i guess
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6450, Just Sheep Us wrote:the circumstances of our unconfirmed role claim are what make us town. you are going out of your way to think up reasons why scum-us would do what we did and it's all just really silly. katsuki was going to get you lynched yesterday if we did have our results; period.
It is something Im considering, yes. Im not arguing that your role claim is DEFINITELY scum motivated, ffs. Im saying that I dont know the whole picture of what is going on this game and I don't want to use roleclaims as a reason to read someone. I _could_ see you doing that as scum and Im concerned about the NON-ROLE related parts of your play that you keep mostly washing over by talking about your roleclaim.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

that's because this is desp and most of your non-role related concerns are with him
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

unless you're talking about my inability to express why falcon is town, in which case /shrug

i see everything you're seeing in his slot and my response is "i don't think falcon could play like this as scum"

it's really that simple
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

actually, a better way of phrasing it would be "i don't think falcon is capable of sustaining this kind of play as scum"

consider it the empire corollary
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Titan »

You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

You're yelling at me about it not making sense when it doesn't really fucking matter.

It was a belief that didn't happen because there weren't any extra deaths last night or any deaths so obviously I was wrong in what I expected to happen.

I don't get why there has to be pages telling me I'm dumb for being paranoid from the way the game went down. It's nothing I was pushing once it didn't happen but was a fear I had.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

You're yelling at me about it not making sense when it doesn't really fucking matter.

It was a belief that didn't happen because there weren't any extra deaths last night or any deaths so obviously I was wrong in what I expected to happen.

I don't get why there has to be pages telling me I'm dumb for being paranoid from the way the game went down. It's nothing I was pushing once it didn't happen but was a fear I had.
once again, you are the only one calling yourself dumb

i do not think it is unreasonable to assume that every player would know how many people are alive. it's in the fucking vote count at the top of (nearly) every page.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6431, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6427, Titan wrote:I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.
:neutral:
In post 6432, Just Sheep Us wrote:seriously, fuck you tammy

well don't yell at me from day start if you don't want me to push back.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6458, Just Sheep Us wrote:actually, a better way of phrasing it would be "i don't think falcon is capable of sustaining this kind of play as scum"

consider it the empire corollary
Sustaining what kind of play? Picking a singular pony "AP/RBD/mastin" and backing it all the way to town?

Oh those 2 people flipped town and we get a "omg Im so angry I cant type" rage at Tammy that lasts all of like 20 minutes or something.

Then its back to calling me scum and literally justifying it with any means necessary.

I dont see how anything hes done isnt fakable.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6461, Titan wrote:well don't yell at me from day start if you don't want me to push back.
you are seeing ghosts

when was i yelling at you?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6460, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

once again, you are the only one calling yourself dumb

i do not think it is unreasonable to assume that every player would know how many people are alive. it's in the fucking vote count at the top of (nearly) every page.
I don't look at vote counts. Well I rarely do.

And I don't see how having a fear that with the way yesterday went down me thinking that scum had a way to end the game with night actions will be stopped by looking at the numbers. And if it is an irrational fear, which maybe it might be maybe it wouldn't, why would numbers stop it anyway?
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6375, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6349, Titan wrote:That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.
this still isn't even remotely accurate
In post 6373, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6342, Titan wrote:Aslo JSU - Why did you vote me yesterday when you did? You voted me for saying that you can't start bragging about your reads until you are right about scum.

that was bro so yo'll have to ask him. before claimgate i wanted magenta dead.
because it should be self evident to any player that the game cannot end at 7v4
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Uhhhh, its more than that though. You apparently started ranting that the game was over because scum could win....
without knowing what the numbers are or bothering to check.

Do you not see the logical issue with that?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

those quotes are leftover examples of me "yelling" at titan
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Desp, do you think Tammy could be scum?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Titan »

OH please tell me more about how I'm scum because I'm not logical. Please.

Are you for fucking serious?

I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

yes

pedit: sighhhhh
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

RIP ffery. Ugh.

I keep wanting to think that there can't be a GF in this game since my role is already basically impossible to hit scum with, but Stalin? Is it possible they made the kill last night and got blocked?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Titan »

NO wait you tell me one thing desperado.

You're going falcon can't be scum because he can't keep up this level of play while at the same time arguing I could be scum.

Holy fucking shit. Has anyone seen my scum play because you can't use that argument for one and not the other.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6466, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Uhhhh, its more than that though. You apparently started ranting that the game was over because scum could win....
without knowing what the numbers are or bothering to check.

Do you not see the logical issue with that?
How is me being not being logical make me scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6472, Titan wrote:NO wait you tell me one thing desperado.

You're going falcon can't be scum because he can't keep up this level of play while at the same time arguing I could be scum.

Holy fucking shit. Has anyone seen my scum play because you can't use that argument for one and not the other.
:igmeou:

too many heads > this game is not that big of a step

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”