The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Leaning town on rewq. I'd like to know why LMP thinks he's scum. (If you've already explained this, sorry, I can't multitab on my laptop otherwise I would check right now)

Remembered rewq is the one who pointed out SlySly's really, really bad strawman. Going to re-read SlySly and unless I can find something explaining it I'm going to put and keep my vote on him.

Vote: SlySly
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm really, really not liking Katsuki's play. This is the fourth or fifth time I've asked him to explain his suspicion of VV from earlier and he constantly avoided the question. He also switched his vote to gandalf at the drop of a hat, although for justifiable reasons, but he has totally dropped any suspicion of anyone else, most notably me. I find it strange that, after pushing so hard to get me lynched, he suddenly goes all out on gandalf. His recent post style strikes as him trying to blend in using Fate's playstyle.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Reading SlySly I suppose I can settle with his explanation, but I'm still uneasy about him.
IGMEOY SlySly

Unvote Vote: Katsuki
Show

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Katsuki »

... = =

Blending fate style? YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT READING, EITHER ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSEFULLY (go back and read the first post I made last night in caps...). I like how you are coming to the protection of your buddy gandalf, but as noble as it is, gandalf is beyond hope.

Regarding VV though, it is a combination of how he has played plus gut. I think I only ever ignored your question like twice, due to never getting the opportunity to answer it (amongst many other things).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Better town meta for me would be here:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=15054
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Katsuki »

Wraith wrote:He also switched his vote to gandalf at the drop of a hat, although for justifiable reasons, but he has totally dropped any suspicion of anyone else, most notably me. I find it strange that, after pushing so hard to get me lynched, he suddenly goes all out on gandalf. His recent post style strikes as him trying to blend in using Fate's playstyle.

I must call misrep on this entire statement. How have I dropped any suspicion of anyone else?

Strange that I went, "all out"? THAT IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD MISREP CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY POSTS LAST NIGHT.

Basically, this post shows that wraith does not read thread at all. Not the beginning, nor recent posts.

Lemme give ya a hint since you don't seem to be getting it. Alcohol makes for interesting posting. :)

P-EDIT: WTF? WHAT TOWN META? GANDALF, YOU'RE SCUM IN THAT GAME.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Holy cow, that's a lot of posts. I got bored toward the end and started skimming. I'll do better later... maybe.

Gandalf's "slip" is, as Edge put it, "careless, moronic town," IMO. I'm sure many people are operating on the assumption that there could be two scum groups, as that is often the case in large games.

Katsuki needs to stop posting drunk. You look like a 'tard, or scum. I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward scum.

FateReaper is genius. Listen to them.

Good boy, Glork. Now use your awesome powers of leadership and get others to vote for Weird. I'm surprised Kats and VV haven't already switched their votes to follow you.

Ignoring preview posts, as I just don't care at the moment.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Wraith »

@Katsuki: I know two of them were "drunk posts" but I didn't know the third one was. Sorry, I guess.
Show

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oops, wrong dram game. Meant this one: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14592
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Edge »

The p6 fight between Glork and Wraith is interesting (it starts here and continues until the end of the page). Wraith is completely hypocritical and Glork calls him out on it. Afterwards, Wraith's only response/defense is that he doesn't like being lynched D1 in every game so he selectively ignores people. Awesome. And by awesome, I mean scummy.

@152: I have a REALLLLLY hard time that MemoriaEsponsettielactatinganimalia actually BELIEVED gandalf's crazy claim. Even for a second. It was blindingly obvious that it was a joke. Major scum points for ME. (haha, look how that looks)

@mod: did you ever answer VV's #172 and gandalf's #181? You never corrected the vote count in #168, if it was indeed wrong.

Haha, I actually like post #187. d(^^d)

Lol @ 190 calling out a misrep. :)

@191: Way to continue an argument about nothing. Post something useful please. OH WAIT.

Sorry, only got up to post 200. More later.

Maybe.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Drippereth »

Many signs of a scum post here.
Mariyta wrote:Holy cow, that's a lot of posts. I got bored toward the end and started skimming. I'll do better later... maybe.
Excuses to lurk and not contribute.
Mariyta wrote:Gandalf's "slip" is, as Edge put it, "careless, moronic town," IMO. I'm sure many people are operating on the assumption that there could be two scum groups, as that is often the case in large games.
If Maryita is scum, gandalf is surely town, this smells of calling a townie a townie for town cred.
Mariyta wrote:Katsuki needs to stop posting drunk. You look like a 'tard, or scum. I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward scum.
"I haven't decided yet - not committal. Katsuki may be a buddy from this post, but I have a town read on Katsuki. I may have to reconsider.
Mariyta wrote:FateReaper is genius. Listen to them.
Sounds like scum knowing that Fate's reads are all wrong, and he's about to browbeat the town into a tragic series of mislynches. That would mean that Wraith is town? 'Cuz that's whose blood Fate wants right now. There may be a competing Wraith wagon that's actually scum.
Mariyta wrote:Good boy, Glork. Now use your awesome powers of leadership and get others to vote for Weird. I'm surprised Kats and VV haven't already switched their votes to follow you.
She wants us to follow Fate to a Wraith wagon, AND Glork to a WeirdRa wagon? The "Good boy, Glork" really, really weirds me out. In a twisted way, I can almost smell... bus'ing of WeirdRa...

AM I CRAZY???

-DGB
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Drippereth wrote:Many signs of a scum post here.
Mariyta wrote:Holy cow, that's a lot of posts. I got bored toward the end and started skimming. I'll do better later... maybe.
Mariyta wrote:Gandalf's "slip" is, as Edge put it, "careless, moronic town," IMO. I'm sure many people are operating on the assumption that there could be two scum groups, as that is often the case in large games.
If Maryita is scum, gandalf is surely town, this smells of calling a townie a townie for town cred.
Mariyta wrote:Katsuki needs to stop posting drunk. You look like a 'tard, or scum. I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward scum.
"I haven't decided yet - not committal. Katsuki may be a buddy from this post, but I have a town read on Katsuki. I may have to reconsider.
Sounds like scum knowing that Fate's reads are all wrong, and he's about to browbeat the town into a tragic series of mislynches. That would mean that Wraith is town? 'Cuz that's whose blood Fate wants right now. There may be a competing Wraith wagon that's actually scum.
Mariyta wrote:Good boy, Glork. Now use your awesome powers of leadership and get others to vote for Weird. I'm surprised Kats and VV haven't already switched their votes to follow you.
She wants us to follow Fate to a Wraith wagon, AND Glork to a WeirdRa wagon? The "Good boy, Glork" really, really weirds me out. In a twisted way, I can almost smell... bus'ing of WeirdRa...

AM I CRAZY???

-DGB
You're crazy.
A) I've been contributing all game. There were a shit-ton of posts since last night and I've been up since 4:45 am. I think I am allowed to be a little lazy today.
B) I'm not 100% sure gandalf is town, but since the fake-claim, he's seemed mostly town. I don't think his "slip" was as telling as others seem to think it is.
C) You're absolutely right that I'm non-commital when it comes to Katsuki. Some posts seem town, while others seem scummy. I don't have a solid read, yet. Are you telling me that you have a definite read on everyone in the game?
D) Edge is voting Weird, unless I read it wrong. If you switch your vote to Weird, I'll give you a "Good girl, DGB." I'm not busing Weird. I read through Weird's posts when I did my re-read before and they were the one who stood out as most scummy. If you read my posts from that time (there are two), I explained my thoughts on many people from my re-read.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

Edge wrote:gandalf's scumslip is a stretch. LMP's vote on him is particularly bad.

Important things:
1. FATECHARLIE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
2.EDGE IS SHORTER GOD DAMN IT
3. FATEREAPER IS BETTER SOUNDING
4. RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWGH

Less important things:
1. rudeboi is showing reluctance to catchup and read and post content
2. rudeboi is taking "reactive playstyle" stance
3. rudeboi is taking passive "ask me le ques-ti-ons" stance
4. rudeboi wagon probably won't take place today, for valid reasons
5. Fucking Wraith is playing acceptable enough now that I just don't feel the rage anymore. Still want him dead, but

VOTE: WeirdRa

Its compromisin time.

Preview: sweet jeussus
Why is my vote bad? I swear to god, I do not understand the hate I'm getting in this game.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

WeirdRa wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
WeirdRa #333 wrote:Please tell me you're trolling us all. PLEASE.

Apologies for my absence, not used to this whole "hydra" concept yet. Lulz.

Anywho.

Let's see who are scums.

Mariyta
bv
Wraith
LMP
Kats
LMP
LMP (Did I tell you guys LMP is scum yet?)

Wraith, do you even know what strawmanning is?

Wraith gets rope, yes? Town-wraith shuts down but doesn't say "fuck it, I'm lurking." Scum-wraith did. I despise meta personally, and he's just playing bad, but for anyone who wants abbreviated Wraith meta, there it be.

Jenni makes me feel tingly, and not the good tingly and not becuz she r gurl.

Dear Wraith,

Your concept on scumhunting is off. Half of scumhunting is finding scums. The other half is convincing people you're right.

Cordially,
WeirdRa head without name representation
^^Scum. Too many excuses in too many areas. He probably, in scum fashion!, thought long and hard about this post and edited lots of stuff to be extra extra careful with this post.

Also possibly tying himself with Wraith.
Y u tryna get in mah head brah?

What's the case on us?

From what I glean.. an IIoA in my first post (This is AGar), and not posting? Anyone who's played a game with me in the past 3 months knows I work the graveyard shift. So I sleep during the day. My posting is often sporadic at best. Get off my nuts. The IIoA was simply because I didn't want to lay a vote without consulting my other head. Meh.

LMP is teh scumz becuz

- Trying to paint Kats up as scum because Kats put him or herself on a list as town.
- Pushing this awful case to ends of the earth.
- Switching based on the weakest tell possible (Congratulating scum)

Kats, u scum becuz of:

- this post
- The over-reaction to me calling both you and LMP scums. Connections aren't always apparent foo.

U mad bro?

SlySly blatant twisting and misrep in 496.

HOLY POST 510

Oh wait, you all saw it. And the thing before it. Le sigh.
gandalf5166 wrote:*sigh*
FTR, I never scumslip. It just doesn't happen. I look at my posts before I make them.
Only scum worry about scumslips enough to edit posts to avoid making scumslips.

Scum.

Meta is fucking garbage.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gandalf[/quote]

This is the second time you call me scum (one you put me on your list 3 times) and this time you even list reasons, but then you vote someone else. What is up with that?

Unvote
Vote: WeirdRa

This needs to happen. Gandalf is for later.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

AM I CRAZY???

-DGB
You are not crazy. Don't forget Mariyta's congratulating the Aaragorn kill.

V/LA on weekends
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:

AM I CRAZY???

-DGB
You are not crazy. Don't forget Mariyta's congratulating the Aaragorn kill.
You're right. I'm clearly scum. Lynch me now.
-Susan Ertz

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Katsuki »

Arg.
Too much scum.
My head is about to burst.

This weekend will be fun... spent reading...

P-EDIT: ...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
MemoriaEsponia
MemoriaEsponia
Townie
MemoriaEsponia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:00 am

Post by MemoriaEsponia »

Glork wrote:The "join date" comment is ridiculous, and you know it. That said, there is something to be said about players who have played together frequently being able to meta one another. There are a handful of players (Thok, petroleumjelly, CES) who can read me like a book, and I'm asserting that I can do the same for others (such as inHim).

Feel free to reference this post from Square Enix III. (NOTE: That post references SquareEnix I, where I correctly meta'd inHim as town. In SEIII, I correctly meta'd him as scum. In this game, he is almost undoubtedly town.) inHim isn't getting a free pass merely for a join date. He's getting a free pass because I can objectively say that, based on his posts, his play is much more consistent with him being town than with him being scum. Wraith was wise enough to put a degree of faith in what I said, though he (correctly) takes my words with a grain of salt. You seem more interested in flately rejecting whatever I say by any means you deem fit.
I play Mafia with an independent approach. I’m not going to let you personally mold my opinion on whether InHim is scum or Town. I’m certainly not going to call you scum for saying he is Town based on meta. Likewise I’m not going to ignore his play and will independently assess it. If you have a problem with this I can’t much help that.[/i]
Glork wrote:ME's ItalicsHead, I'm curious to know your thoughts on the following players:
Zwet
Fate/Edge
Jenni
Drippereth
Zwet is absolutely useless. For reasons outside this game I’ve banned him from any games I run. He falls in the category of Vezok as players who should be vigged but must be dealt with in the short term. His claim here runs counter to his meta as his usual fake-claims as Town he often backs off at first opportunity. I’d call it a Null tell at best.

Jenni is not contributing as much as I would like based on my experiences with her. Given meta I’m leaning Town on her. She’s not very confident and the mass of strong personalities here make me think her lack of strong contribution has to do with indirect intimidation.

Edge / Drip – I dislike reaction fishing based styles of play. There is a place for them in the game but I’m not a fan. I have a slight Town read on Edge based on personal Meta of one of the heads. No significant read to either Town or scum for Drip. Especially in a Day 1 of a Large game these sorts of players don’t read until flips start to happen, IMO. Several other players you didn’t mention fall right into this group also, BTW.

Glork wrote:Like ME, you seem to be missing my point. I'm not conducting an analysis of the lists themselves. I'm conducting an analysis of "suspicions presented versus non-scumhunting-related words posted."

I understand your point .. I just don’t subscribe to your theory (shocking I know at this point). Anyone can throw together an unsupported suspicion list. If you give them more weight than I do as to determining the quality of someone’s play that’s your choice.

On to other issues -

I dislike Rewq’s vote at 478. It feels very much like placing a safe vote away from any controversy.

SlySly’s cherry picking of part of my statement is very poor. For the moment I’ll accept the reasoning based on the way it was cropped but I will be looking VERY closely at any quoted support he provides. Tampering with quotes to bolster a case is very scumtastic. Additionally spamming the thread regarding UFC as opposed to scum-hunting is scumtastic.

On Gandalf’s 'slip'
– I disregarded it when he made the first “ME will get NKed” comment based on personal experience. Gandalf lost his chance at victory as a Reverse Survivor Mason in Ooba’s Mad World Mafia when he failed to use one of his two unblockable Protects on me Night 1 and I was ventilated by the Mafia in the usual fashion. His first statement is flippant but understandable. I think the second statement regarding the ‘second scum team’ isn’t necessarily a slip but his followup that ‘he doesn’t scum-slip’ flies in the face of the reality of his Open games as scum. He’s a second good target for any Vigs to keep in mind.

Katsuki’s response to my assertions that he is scum at 578 is scumtastic. He pretty much ignores the bulk of my case and tries to link it to some sort of defense of Gandalf.
Happy where my vote sits for the moment.

@Katy
– Who do you think is scum now? You’ve unvoted Glork and not committed to any of the suspicions you listed in 562.

As per usual this head will not be around much til Monday.
Remember the past, remember the 80s and 90s.

MagnaofIllusion and Super Smash Bros. Fan hydra.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Glork »

MemEsp: Please compare and contrast the lists/posts provided by Drippereth (up to the point where I asked for your opinion on them) from the lists posted by inHim.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

What open games are you referring to? I've only been scum in two opens, and while I did scummy things in them, I never "scum-slipped".
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: In fact, I'd like
BOTH
of your heads to compare Drippy to inHim. You can go first, assuming you're still here right now, but make sure your other head does the same.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Katsuki »

Katsuki has yet to have time to dissect that huge ass post of yours. I said so. It is not ignoring.

I remember one thing though. You said that I said I had no flavor knowledge of castlevania BECAUSE I was scum,
which is absolutely false
. I KNOW that, as a mod who was following our QT, you saw my post in the SCUM CHAT that I had never heard of the game before.
You used this to support that my claiming to not being as familiar with LOTR flavor as most are here is pretty ridiculous, considering how you twisted the "castlevania evidence".

This purposeful misrep used in a case against me does not leave me happy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote: This is because Kat's lists are arbitrary, and not actually put together in any discernable fashion. That's my take on them ayways.
QFT.
jenniwren wrote: @Nero: Finally you answered.
Nero_Cain wrote:
jenniwren wrote: Hey Nero, why are you only asking Katsuki why LL and I are town...is it because we're the only two on her list that have votes on you right now?
very nice way to discredit my question/defend your scum buddy. Other than maybe Fate you two had the least game related content posts and I find it hard for someone to get a 100% town read off of so little . Now why are you afraid to let Kat explain your towness?
You know, a shit ton of people have questioned Katsuki's list, but you're the only one who specifically questioned why the people voting for them and ONLY them were on it. I don't know where you got that I was "afraid to let Kat explain my towness." I didn't ask her to put me on the list, and she explained a few posts back, or otherwise I wouldn't know why she did.

Also, very lame attempt to say you were only questioning those with the lowest post content because when the list was made, inHim, also on the list, had posted THREE times...once to confirm, once to answer questions, and once to call someone scum.
Ok then. I admit you have a valid point about inhim.

I've done lists when I've played-off site but they can be pretty anti-town as well. Hypothetically, Kat flips scum and I guarantee you folks will say
Oh lets look at her list. Did she put the scum members under the town tag? Are the scum members even listed?
Its all a bunch of WIFOM.

Your vote against me was crap.
ZOMG, Nero isn't allowed to use his own mind and vote who he thinks is scum/is a distraction to the town.He's not doing what others tell him to do. SCUM, SCUM, SCUM!!!

Your ISO #5 was the definition of chainsaw defense.
a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum
. It was definitely an attempt to discredit a valid question by claiming it was an OMGUS 'cause you and Locke were voting me.

Kat said that you were town 'cause of meta. What meta? Provide links.
jenniwren wrote:
Glork wrote:Quick, Jenni, if you're still here!

Who are your top three scum candidates at this moment in time? Why?
Nero and Rewq. I'll give you two of them.

Nero: Because the only people he questioned being on Kats' town list were people who had votes on him; his attempt to pass that off as questioning lurkers in his latest post is also BS because inHim had the fewest posts of anyone on the list; and finally, his overreaction to my question about his behavior indicates to me that he has something to hide
Rewq: Who has the uncanny and unremarkable ability to say everything that's already been said appears to be a disingenuous attempt to make everyone think he's legitimately scumhunting.
Are you the pot or the kettle?
Katsuki wrote: Flips will justify my list.
This is horrid. There's no way for a town player to
know
who will flip scum and who won't.

Still waiting on your wall against Kat, VV.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Drippereth »

Hai guyz.
Unvote, Vote Gandalf

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”