Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Post by tomorrow wendy »

Leech wrote:I'm not sure I follow that. You did kick up "some super serious chaos" when you were cornered. You're saying that if you were scum, it just wouldn't have happened on day 1?
super serious chaos would've been many pages longer.
Also, I'm not sure how much of a red herring that actually is when you admittedly posted a chart specifically to live up to your town meta. If you were legitimately comfortable being in that place, why did you play to your meta instead of just note the alt fail?
because I expected to live to future days when deep metas become more common, and I expected llamafluff and iamausername (at least) and the possible addition of future replacements to compare "wendy" play to "adel" play, and I had a reasonable expectation that a lack of voting diagrams would end up being held against me, so since I had one I posted it pronto.

anyhow, if you want to meta adel, you can find information on past game at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... ldid=46725
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

+ evidence for "best mafia player" and "professor mafia" scummies at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=2008_Scummies
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Nexus »

I really don't like people using their meta as an arguement. Just because you've acted that way in every single other game, it doesn't mean you will in this game.

You're really clutching at straws. I think if you are a townie, your arguments should consist of more than just "Look at my meta" and "Because of my gut." You would be vociferously defending yourself, yet you're just rolling over and accepting it.

To me, you're being anti-town and distracting. I need to re-read CA's posts, and Xite's, but I'm getting closer to voting you.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Nexus »

Particularly as I would believe an alt would try and play differently to their normal account. So your evidence isn't all that useful. At least not to me.
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

been thinking about Nexus's careful & deliberate voting. He seems convinced that vote hopping is a scum tell. In particular, I suspect that his voting habits in past games would be worth a deep meta exploration.
LoudmouthLee wrote:
tomorrow wendy wrote:What do LML and CA thank of nolynch?
Mathematically, a NL is a good play.
However, the timing of the NL doesn't quite matter as long as it's before LyLO.
I don't personally think that a D1 No-Lynch is practical here, especially since there is information and voting patterns that could be of incredible help when someone's alignment flips, along with the inherent Night Kill.
do we have a disagreement?
tomorrow wendy wrote:
PranaDevil wrote: While I agree at some point we could do with a No Lynch to even out the numbers properly, I don't feel Day 1 is EVER the day to do it, as you lose information from the lynch, and leads to day 2 with no information beyond who died. I don't like that.
It is better to have less information from today then waiting until we have more information (like who is clearly town) when scum can use that information to kill two clearly pro-town players in a row.
Following a no-lynch today, the "extra" scum kill will fairly blind. Later in the game that extra kill form a no-lych will eliminate someone who is clearly town.
I believe that electing nolynch
before
mylo (before lylo is a no-brainer) is important. Do you agree?
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

tomorrow wendy wrote:been thinking about Nexus's careful & deliberate voting. He seems convinced that vote hopping is a scum tell. In particular, I suspect that his voting habits in past games would be worth a deep meta exploration.
crap, only one other game on this site under that name, it is on day 3, and he is still alive (note to newer players, this is walking close to the edge of talking about an ongoing game. All of the information I just offered is mod revealed, which makes it ok as I understand the rules. I'm pointing this out because baiting someone into breaking site rules to draw a mod kill is a tactic that is occasionally used and generates mad chaos and lots of noise. I am not doing that here.) http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=14587
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

tomorrow wendy wrote: I'm pointing this out because baiting someone into breaking site rules to draw a mod kill is a tactic that is occasionally used
a possible example of such:
Xite91 wrote: (You can send a PM to Kmd, he knows me IRL :P )
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Nexus wrote:Particularly as I would believe an alt would try and play differently to their normal account. So your evidence isn't all that useful. At least not to me.
Alts start like that, but as they go on you need to make a concious effort to keep them looking like a different person from experience.

A few people here are so obviously town it is painful. Will of course vote xite to not have TW get lynched. I brought up a few points against her in my catchup posts, and NW has brought up far more good points. Tomorrow morning/midday will likely be my last chance to post before deadline will change my vote then if needed, although if a CA wagon showed up out of nowhere I would be happy.

@Nexus - Is CA or Xite a better lynch and why?
@All TW voters - Does TW being an alt effect your read?
@CA - Where did you go? Opinons on people actually getting lynched?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Adel »

a link to an ongoing game that xite was alive in and that CA is still alive in: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=14821
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

a link to an ongoing game that xite was alive in and that CA is still alive in: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=14821
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I am making this post very quickly from my droid, so forgive any mistypes.

Super Confirm Vote: Adel

The use of the scummy awards in this case is a prayer for him to not get lynched by using an appeal that he's a world class scumhunter. The appeal to authority is a logical fallacy at best:

A) Adel is a great scumhunter.
B) Adel thinks CA is scum.
Therefore
C) We should lynch CA?

It doesn't logically follow, even a little bit. Stop blaming Adel's play on a brilliant meta. He's been sloppy. Scum, and if he's protown, he should have his paragon of mafiia hunters badge revoked for making such a mockery of day 1. (Not that this matters, Adel, but I won that same award in '05. That and a dollar gets me a kitkat from the vending machine)
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

LoudmouthLee wrote: A) Adel is a great scumhunter.
B) Adel thinks CA is scum.
Therefore
C) We should lynch CA?
quoted for sloppiness.

A. I won "best individual performance as mafia" for getting my entire scumteam to survive against a town that included many names you will recognize including Glork, pooky and mathcam (link http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... f7349f6f78 ) not "best at catching mafia" -- this supports my claim of being good enough as scum to play a low risk manner in a 2 vs.10 game, as opposed to the high risk manner I adopted) and "professor mafia" (which supports why I was willing to argue against the consensus for nolynch, I honestly feel that I have a firmer grasp of theory than most other people, especially on what constitutes a successful day 1) -- My major motivation for citing those awards was to undermine assertions that my play has been incompetent. Since I replaced in, the most townie players have come to a consensus that Xite will probably be the lynch, his wagon will produce information even if he flips town, his absence from the game will improve the signal:noise ratio, and in my estimation he is more likely to be scum than most other players.
B. CA != xite
C. Please look at the ongoing game I just linked to in my last post.
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

repost for LML's benefit since he missed it:
tomorrow wendy wrote:been thinking about Nexus's careful & deliberate voting. He seems convinced that vote hopping is a scum tell. In particular, I suspect that his voting habits in past games would be worth a deep meta exploration.
LoudmouthLee wrote:
tomorrow wendy wrote:What do LML and CA thank of nolynch?
Mathematically, a NL is a good play.
However, the timing of the NL doesn't quite matter as long as it's before LyLO.
I don't personally think that a D1 No-Lynch is practical here, especially since there is information and voting patterns that could be of incredible help when someone's alignment flips, along with the inherent Night Kill.
do we have a disagreement?
tomorrow wendy wrote:
PranaDevil wrote: While I agree at some point we could do with a No Lynch to even out the numbers properly, I don't feel Day 1 is EVER the day to do it, as you lose information from the lynch, and leads to day 2 with no information beyond who died. I don't like that.
It is better to have less information from today then waiting until we have more information (like who is clearly town) when scum can use that information to kill two clearly pro-town players in a row.
Following a no-lynch today, the "extra" scum kill will fairly blind. Later in the game that extra kill form a no-lych will eliminate someone who is clearly town.
I believe that electing nolynch
before
mylo (before lylo is a no-brainer) is important. Do you agree?
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

LML, I know it is just day 1, but it would really help if you became more involved. I know that day 1s now last much longer than the 8-page average in the good old days, and I also feel the urge to just coast and let the chips fall where they may, but come one... a little bit more attention to detail please, especially if you are just going to post once per day from your phone.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I will completely ignore the ad-hominem. Unlike you, I have a pregnant wife, and a life. Sorry Adel, you get what I give you. Sorry. I've been plenty active, and you deserve to hang.
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

wasn't an ad-hom... look at how sloppy your last post was. You thought I was trying to lynch Ca instead of Ca, you thought that I had claimed a "mafia catcher award" and I felt it was rather clear that you didn't bother with the questions I pointed in your direction, and i reckon that you didn't bother to look at the on going game i just linked to.
LoudmouthLee wrote:Wow. WTF Wendy? I cannot envision a pro-town player ever voting for themselves, even in jest. Frustration could be played much better than this.

Confirm Vote: TW
wasn't trying to emulate frustration, was trying to get overeager scum to go for me.
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

EBWOP: You thought I was trying to lynch Ca instead of Xite
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Okay, Adel. If you're online right now, let's figure this out. (and yes, your ongoing game has nothing to do with this one. It's been ignored).

Firstly, to justify, my post was indeed erroneous. In my haste, I misread a bit of what you typed, and since I wanted to post a few times BEFORE deadline, please don't make ridiculous accusations about "not being around". I'm here a lot more than other players are (as per post count) and, to be fair, you've posted a shitload of BS in the guise of "gambits". I don't buy it.
Since I replaced in, the most townie players have come to a consensus that Xite will probably be the lynch, his wagon will produce information even if he flips town, his absence from the game will improve the signal:noise ratio, and in my estimation he is more likely to be scum than most other players.
Actually, I'll really have to look at a vote count. It seems to me that you're still the vote leader. It boggles my mind that you can make a misrepresentation of these sorts and expect to not be called on it.

You may have answered this before, but it probably got lost inbetween some of the garbage you posted, but why did you self-vote again? A whole gambit that lasted a post or two?

In regards to the PM real life KMD/Xite, I didn't read it as scummy, and I didn't see it as a modkill ploy. In a game like this (one that seems to be full of strong players), I felt like it was a misguided attempt of explaining. I actually don't like the Xite lynch right now.

I feel the no-lynch play doesn't matter as much as long as it's played, mathematically. The odds do not change, and I, personally, would like to see a flip before a no-lynch is played.

It's nothing against you, but I think you're scum and I will let you know, unless someone comes out and directly says their scum, I'm not moving my vote unless absolutely necessary.
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

LoudmouthLee wrote:(and yes, your ongoing game has nothing to do with this one. It's been ignored).
bullshit, it is brand spanking new meta material on one player in this game. As a person who apparently believes in meta arguments, why do you say it has
nothing
to do with this one?
please don't make ridiculous accusations about "not being around".
I'm making the accurate observation that you are paying less attention than you are capable of, mistakes that are beneath you, and I'm asking you nicely to please pay closer attention to this game.
Since I replaced in, the most townie players have come to a consensus that Xite will probably be the lynch, his wagon will produce information even if he flips town, his absence from the game will improve the signal:noise ratio, and in my estimation he is more likely to be scum than most other players.
Actually, I'll really have to look at a vote count. It seems to me that you're still the vote leader. It boggles my mind that you can make a misrepresentation of these sorts and expect to not be called on it.[/quote]
or pay attention like I know you are capable of, and count the people who are highly likely to change their votes to Xite and those who are likely to change to Wendy before the deadline.
You may have answered this before, but it probably got lost inbetween some of the garbage you posted, but why did you self-vote again? A whole gambit that lasted a post or two?
how many times have I self votes? Once. Two minutes later I voted for nolynch. Does that count as one or two separate moves? Are either of those moves are "good" moves for scum trying to dodge a lynch? Woudl you ever consider either of those moves when you are playing as scum? Are they possibly good for getting scum to over extend themselves? I think so, and the additional pressure that has built on Xite since then seems to support it, and if Xite flips scum I shall consider my tactic vindicated.
In regards to the PM real life KMD/Xite, I didn't read it as scummy, and I didn't see it as a modkill ploy. In a game like this
(one that seems to be full of strong players)
, I felt like it was a misguided attempt of explaining.
to me this seems to contradict somethign you said earlier:
I think the meta needs to be changed. I have a major problem with it. Town needs to stop acting scummy and say they're running gambits. It's making it much harder for the real townies to find the logic.
Not everyone needs to be professor freaking mafia. When the rest of the town doesn't know you're gambiting (as they shouldn't), it can look scummy.

What's EVEN WORSE is that the remainder of the town has been "brilliant gambit, Adel" when... ugh.

I'm truly grossed out by the current meta. Shit's flying now that wouldn't have even been discussed in the past.
right, the trick is to do something that gives the scum will latch onto as a scumtell they can use to lynch you with (especially if you can get them to underestimate you, and they aren't familiar with your meta) that a town player who is reading the game carefully won't bite on. Then your wagon will pick up steam, scum will overextend themselves (or push your wagon without really committing to it, or declare that you are town without fitting the profile of an attentive town player who would see through it) -- if the meta seems alien to you, perhaps we are standing on the shoulders of giants, and you are used to a less sophisticated game. I hear that epicmafia remains simple. Perhaps you would be happier over there.

~~~
back to his last post:
I feel the no-lynch play doesn't matter as much as long as it's played, mathematically. The odds do not change, and I, personally, would like to see a flip before a no-lynch is played.
You again ignore the tactical point (prevention of back to back scum kills of obviously town players later in the game) that I made. Was my point incorrect, inconvenient, or something else?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Leech wrote:
Xite wrote:Lesse... who were two of your biggest attackers...
Me and.... Fitz!
Holy hell I think we've found something
How is that relevant?
Ironically, you just posted this before
Leech wrote:
tomorrow wendy wrote:
as scum, I expect that I would've slipped through day 1 rather easily, and if cornered down the road I would've make sure to out post my attackers and kick up some super serious chaos if I got cornered... which wouldn't have happened on day 1.
(btw, the whole "wendy panicked at lynch -2 is a red herring. I know I could've hung out at lynch-1 for a while without actually being hung.)
Only difference? I bolded why It's relevant.
And if you look at what I said before those three sentences, I was pointing out that maybe she was caught on D1, I was pointing out that she was grabbing her own rope IMHO
Nightwolf wrote:5) Well, let's see. I find your gambit really anti-town. You are posting a lot and yet don't seem to be doing too much scumhunting (even before everyone started the major 'interrogate Xite' phase). Your case on Nexus who you thought was town when you made it contains better reasoning (in my view) than your cases on Lat and fitz who you did suspect. Often when you do say something is scummy, you don't often support it by explaining why or how and instead let others do so if they agree. You have some inconsistencies in your posts. I can see scum motivation for basically all of your actions and find it harder to see town motivations. I think that about summarizes it.
Xite91 wrote:and I don't think Nightwolf is paying attention to the rest of the game, just the "scummiest" people
I'm paying attention to the game, but no I don't feel the need to confront those who aren't near the top of my list with more than an occasional question or two. Any points against them will still be there if/when I believe they are scum.
Everything before 5 Fair enough
5) I did point out my reasons, it was just small one-sentence things for the most part. I just don't add all the pretty quotes and stuff as much as I probably should.

Last part- K. Just doesn't seem like it.
This looks a lot like OMGUS to me.

tomorrow wendy wrote:
tomorrow wendy wrote: I'm pointing this out because baiting someone into breaking site rules to draw a mod kill is a tactic that is occasionally used
a possible example of such:
Xite91 wrote: (You can send a PM to Kmd, he knows me IRL :P )
Heyheyhey, that was about my personality as a whole, I never said "ask about this game" I was simply saying that if they wanted to know about my personality IRL, they could ask KMD because he knows me IRL.
I think I pointed this out already. In fact, it was after Nexus got all jumpy saying the same thing you are...
Are you trying to pull AtE on the poor noob?

tomorrow wendy wrote:wasn't an ad-hom... look at how sloppy your last post was. You thought I was trying to lynch Ca instead of Ca, you thought that I had claimed a "mafia catcher award" and I felt it was rather clear that you didn't bother with the questions I pointed in your direction, and i reckon that you didn't bother to look at the on going game i just linked to.
LoudmouthLee wrote:Wow. WTF Wendy? I cannot envision a pro-town player ever voting for themselves, even in jest. Frustration could be played much better than this.

Confirm Vote: TW
wasn't trying to emulate frustration, was trying to get overeager scum to go for me.
I lol'd
LoudmouthLee wrote:
I feel the no-lynch play doesn't matter as much as long as it's played, mathematically. The odds do not change
, and I, personally, would like to see a flip before a no-lynch is played.
Unless we lynch Wendy because she is SCUM
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by Nexus »

tw: I could've told you not to bother looking at my meta. I'm pretty sure I said earlier in the game I was still relatively new. This is why I don'tlike using meta-it's pointless.

Llamafluff: Thanks for explaining that.

@Nexus - Is CA or Xite a better lynch and why?
Pass. I'll iso them later and have a look. Xite's definitely been more anti-town because of his attitude, and so if I'm giving that as a reason to lynch TW, that means I have to use that as a reason against Xite. I'm pretty sure I had some suspicions on CA after how he acted at the start of the game-I'll double check when I get back in this afternoon, and also read other people's cases. I'm also beginning to rethink my stance on tw because I think I'm getting too focussed.

@All TW voters - Does TW being an alt effect your read? [/b] No. I don't really know how people act with alts as I've not played games with their normal accounts, so it doesn't matter to me.[/b]
tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

xite mafiascum meta report:

game title, Xite's role, Xite's status, game status, game link
(in rough chronological order)
1 newbie 970, mafia goon, lynched day 2, ongoing, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 28&start=0
2 Of Gods And Men, replaced by LynchMePls, dead but not yet buried (alignment has not yet been mod revealed if I'm reading it right), ongoing http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 68&start=0
3 Mini 996 - Acosmic Mafia, VT, killed night 3, ongoing, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10&start=0
4 Open 226: Big Love, alive, alive, ongoing, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 85&start=0
5 Last Will Mafia II, alive ,alive, ongoing, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14424
note that llamafluff is the moderator

6 Mini #1004, alive, alive, ongoing http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14567
note that llamafluff is the moderator

7 Open 227 - Friends and Enemies alive ,alive, ongoing http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=14432
8 Open 231: My Name is Earl, town doctor , replaced by ConfidAnon,
game over
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 96&start=0 note that CA replaced Xite in this game
9 Open 241: Emotional Breakdown! mafia goon, lynched day 1, ongoing, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=14821 note that CA is in this game
10 Mini #1022- PokeUPick, alive ,alive, ongoing http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14811

I wish I would've done this earlier. Since he is alive in so many games it will be very easy to bust him later if he is scum. I didn't look through the player lists very carefully, but I noticed CA in a couple, and I think that I noted which games he was also in except for one which I can't find right now. IIRC Prana was also in one of those games. It is also interesting that llamafluff is moderating him in two games. I would expect llamafluff and CA to have a decent feeling for Xite's play, and have strong opinions on his alignment.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

tomorrow wendy wrote: It is also interesting that llamafluff is moderating him in two games. I would expect llamafluff and CA to have a decent feeling for Xite's play, and have strong opinions on his alignment.
Funny thing is, I try to change my play a bit each game, first off, so that metas can be pointless
Also, yes they can have a feel for how I play, but not so much based on scum/town.
Also, honestly, if people want to look at people's metas in ongoing games, they can look for themselves. Why are you posting them?
Or is it that whole posting a bunch of irrelevant stuff as scum thing again.
Since you seem to place so much belief in metas, why don't we talk about that one for a while?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

tomorrow wendy
tomorrow wendy
Goon
tomorrow wendy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by tomorrow wendy »

Actually, it looks like I didn't note which games CA was in that Xite was also in except for one.
CA, which games have you been in that xite has also been in?

rereading CA in iso, I don't see any strong interaction between him and xite. In his last post in this thread he stated that he was looking for a way to get into the game, yet one player whose number he might have (since he replaced him once, just saw him get lynched as scum in another) is a leading lynch candidate, and the only opinion he has voiced on xite is "Also, not liking Xite's reactions right now" -- after rereading CA in iso in light of this my estimation of his chance of being scum is dramatically increasing.

For the sake of comparison, llamafluff replaces in and is immediately all over Xite's shit, and continues to support a CA lynch or a Xite lynch.
Xite wrote:Also, honestly, if people want to look at people's metas in ongoing games, they can look for themselves. Why are you posting them?
because it is fucking tedious. This way I lay them all out, you have a chance to point out any that I missed, and anyone else that wants to follow up can do so more easily.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Xite91 »

tomorrow wendy wrote:because it is fucking tedious. This way I lay them all out, you have a chance to point out any that I missed, and anyone else that wants to follow up can do so more easily.
But what does it have to do with THIS game?
Since they're ongoing, people can't use them for evidence, just "gut" reads.
Again, irrelevant information was my big point on that.
Also, if you're going to say things about people at least point out why they're relevant a little.
IE. Your little thing about Llama.
Looks like now you're just trying to see what sticks.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”