MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Angry Pidgeon. Nachomamma8. magenda_thegreat. Red Gyarados.

There is your scumteam.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

thank tlaloc peng is town this time.

more in a bit.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4719, Nachomamma8 wrote:You sound like DGB.
Didn't you read my post in Xeno?

That's 'cause I AM DGB. :P

I'm not sure where I stand on the completely-wrong or completely-right metric, but I really fucking think it's right.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4719, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you hit the scumteam perfectly minus me, do you know what I would do? I would shut the fuck up and bus a buddy, then I would kill you during the night. Or, I would shut the fuck up and let you get mislynched because that's exactly where the day was going. The "oh i bet I said something REALLY on point and you panicked" is so far gone from everything that you ever learned about me, and I really wish that someone that wasn't me could see that.
EXCEPT YOU CAN'T FUCKING NIGHTKILL A BULLETPROOF. AND YOU'VE PUSHED FOR MY FUCKING MISLYNCH.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4723, Nachomamma8 wrote:Do you want me to quote pleading, begging, reason, logic for you trying to get out of this read?
Go ahead and fucking try. It doesn't fucking exist.

Because I'm not trying to shake your read of me.

Oh, no.

I'm trying to fucking lynch you.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4724, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4503, MastinSSK wrote:THE EGO CHECKS.
ARE RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
IN MY FUCKING POSTING.
Where?
Could there be an ego check... here?
In post 4563, MastinSSK wrote:My scumgame this year (for the most part) has been top-notch. I've masterfully manipulated players. I've had plans. I've beautifully orchestrated the downfalls of towns, in ways that they would never expect, even if they expect me to be scum. It may sound arrogant, but bluntly, I've felt as if my scumgame has taken such leaps and bounds this year to be frankly at scummy-level performances. Because I come up with plans, dang-good plans, and execute them near-flawlessly. And they are all driven by the singular desire of manipulating circumstances to be favorable for my scum faction.
...nope.
The ego checks. Are quite literally. In the entirety of the fucking third page of my iso, where I go over all the places where I acknowledge I could be wrong and work with all the fucking other players.

And you're quoting me having an ego as a scum player.
DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I HAVE AN EGO AS A SCUM PLAYER; I earned it. No need for a check.

But I'm talking about my fucking townplay ego, and that has been in fucking check all game, but I've gone ballistic over this and am fucking sick of it, so fuck ego-checks, I'm sticking to that fucking callout.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4726, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm losing my shit in a game for a very, very long time and you know exactly why.
No, not exactly why. But a fairly good idea?

Fuck yes.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4727, Nachomamma8 wrote:And it should be obviously bullshit because you're telling me my push on you makes sense and looks good, but is flat and hollow and that's why it pisses you off? You're pissing me off because everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit and because I have this sense of feeling like shit for shutting down the wagon on you in the first place and because
ANOTHER FUCKING MISREP.

I said that the push from you makes no fucking sense. You word things well so that it does look good, BUT IT IS ONLY THAT, looking good without fucking BEING good, BECAUSE it's flat and hollow.
there are legitimately several times in this game where I've thought "mastin scum wouldn't play this fucking low, he has more self respect than that".
SO WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A SCUMREAD ON ME FROM YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY FEEL THAT WAY?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4730, Nachomamma8 wrote:You don't turn against everyone who scumreads you for scumreading you because that's blatantly obvious, but hell yeah you do it when it makes sense to. You can't turn against Titan because Titan will fucking bury you. You can't turn against F-16 because F-16 will fucking bury you. You can't turn against DesBro because they will fucking bury you.
THIS IS YOU DESCRIBING YOUR FUCKING SCUMGAME, NOT MINE.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Like, that post perfectly fucking explains Nacho's reasons for attacking me in the first fucking place.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5000, MastinSSK wrote:
Angry Pidgeon. Nachomamma8. magenda_thegreat. Red Gyarados.

There is your scumteam.
:/

Copying me from AG mafia. You are wrong though.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4733, Nachomamma8 wrote:Who the fuck is on offense here? I am.
Oh, no doubt. But 1v1? Isn't attackVdefense. It's attackVattack.
Where have you dug into me?
EVERY FUCKING POST OF MINE WHERE I AM CALLING YOU A FUCKING SCUMBAG. To a fault, even. Like, it's pathetic. Sad. Fucking pathetically sad. That if you succeed in mislynching me? You'll use confbias as a reason my read is invalid. Yet here, when I'm still alive, you use lack of it to push my fucking lynch.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4736, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4506, MastinSSK wrote:I can list a myriad of different reasons why AP would pursue it.
Feel free to list them.
Sure, if I'm not mislynched by then. I'm still catching up.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

And even here, I fully realize I'm not catching all the important posts. I've spent four fucking hours here already and I'm only half-way done. If I miss important stuff, let me know; I'll go back to it after I'm caught up.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4737, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you flipped town after all of this, I'm not really sure how I'd feel.
I know how AP will feel.
Achievement Unlocked: Total Fucking Revenge.
/circlejerk.

But seriously. You'll feel bad about having pushed my mislynch in the QT, but will not let it influence your play overall. You'll display whatever emotion you deem most appropriate to it, most likely involving some sort of apathy.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 4970, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 4964, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafihas%20been%20greedyc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5867573#p5867573]post 4962[/url], CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 4950, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I feel like I should have a stronger read here if he's town
This bugs me. I feel like you copied Tammy's reasoning. She has reason to feel that way about me but why would you?
I can go into more detail when I get home. I feel like we've played enough games together now that by mid day 2 I should feel pretty confident you're town. I also feel your read of me has been hedgy. your recent reads list doesn't alleviate that. what flips would solidify your read on me and why?
I think you are unlikely to be scum with Mastin. I'll have to think about Rancid. You derailed their lynch but the way they were appealing to you constantly and you sending them hugs feels like you are unlikely to be scum with them either and it'll help clear my mind.
What will clear your mind? Rancid's flip? Why are you expecting that flip before end of game? Do you think someone has the info about their alignment?
The one time you had to read me, you struggled to get a read although had me as leaning town so I don't know if you expected the same results or better.
Valid or not, my assumption is that reads are more easily formed with greater exposure to someone's play. And I feel like I"m reaching a point where I should have a pretty strong opinion by the end of day 1.

And in fact I did have a strong opinion by the end of day 1. But from your stances and questions it apparently isn't mutual. And I don't understand why. So the lack of mutuality is troubling and I wonder if my strong opinion was premature.
Your read on me is one thing that bugs me about you because I feel like I've been quite obviously town.

So do I. I feel like anyone who actually understands what differentiates my town game from my scum game should have no trouble reading me this game. And I thought that you had such an understanding because if anyone on this site has troubled to meta me you have. Nacho, too, but with him it's mostly experiential meta and the occasional follow-along of a game he isn't playing.
For example, leading a wagon on Rancid and putting this much effort into collaborating with the town. I'm also the most obviously town player from our neighborhood.

Your Rancid wagon did no favors with me. Putting this much effort in has been somewhat targeted and tactical, and I think you would do that no matter what your alignment. I think the way you have gone about it looks town, but not god-tier town which you keep insisting you've reached.
I am not sure why you'd expect to be read as obviously town when you haven't been.

Because you expect me to see you as obviously town. You're not the final judge of your towniness. And you haven't gotten over yourself. you're still expecting me to just...change my read.

I was completely taken aback that some players, including you and Bro, didn't have me solidly town but I'm dealing with it. I'm not haranguing you for not townreading me.

It's like you think you can bludgeon people into townreading you. Maybe that works sometimes with some players. All it does is get my back up.
Most of it D1 has been me and Pie leading the game and later Nacho
That's your opinion. I felt like whether the effect was good or ill, I was a large factor in how day 1 resolved, particularly that it didn't end with Rancid's lynch.

and D2 has been entirely me, you and Tammy trying to get on the same page

No it hasn't. There has been a lot of other stuff going on.
and figuring out where to go from there and Nacho's latest posts pushing everyone towards a Mastin lynch.

But this is key and will probably determine how this game day ends.
You are aware that your meta falls under different categories and some are easier to read as town than others. For example, AA: MFA when you led the lynch on Brian, you were fairly obviously town. I've meta'd you enough that I can catch all of your towngames but I don't know why you wouldn't want me to be certain in a game where you are not obvtown.
I don't care that you aren't certain. I care that you've been undermining me and raising suspicions about me all of day 2 and I really think you ought to take a look at the company you're keeping.

I looked lynchable at least at one point this game day. I'm really surprised there wasn't a stronger push than there was. But some consideration of who took advantage of that, who distanced, and how that impacted other nascent wagons wouldn't be a bad thing no matter what my alignment.
Your hesitation in reading me is one of the things that make me hesitate in reading you as top-tier town which is weird because you are hesitating on me because of
my
read on you.
Aside from "omgwtf you don't have any scumreads" you've done precious little aside from try to get me to vote with you.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4738, Nachomamma8 wrote:You're right, you wouldn't be this civil if you were town.
That's the fucking opposite of what I was saying, and you damn-well fucking know it.
You'd be typing while completely fucking lost, and you'd hate yourself when you're typing but you know you have to get this all out on the page because it would just boil inside of you otherwise.
AND THAT.
IS EXACTLY.
FUCKING.
WHAT.
I.
HAVE.
BEEN.
FUCKING.
DOING.

You are scum.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 4994, penguin_alien wrote:So I've read the Titan ISO and if Tammy's scum playing me I give up on this game. In reading her ISO I've gotten bits of the game when clicking out for context. Which, between that context and Tammy's frustration with mastin and reading the last few pages as I replaced in, made mastin my next priority.

I'm on my tablet right now and won't have good access for case-making for several hours, but this is scum-mastin. I thought when I first started in on her ISO that she might be harangued town, but that fell apart pretty quickly. The sense of trying to boss town around, be believed without relevant support. There's a lot of words, but it goes off on tangents to disguise the lack of immediate relevance. Big speeches about sincerity and conviction, nothing that leads anywhere.

VOTE: mastinSSK

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an earful about how I can't read mastin, how recognizing her as scum in Resistance and 172 was just happenstance and that I should sit down, shut up, and swallow whatever corrected version of her scum meta mastin wants me to believe.

Not fucking well buying it. I almost got lynched in 172 because I wouldn't step up and take a stand. Heck, I think Nero would still happily lead a post-game wagon on me over there given half a chance, and if scum hadn't killed him/AP hadn't been gunsmithed I'd have eaten a mislynch there. Third time's the charm, this is scum-mastin, and so help me if y'all generate another ten pages of content before lynching obv-scum I...will complain bitterly to Tammy all night.

F-16, as far as your reads wall, I need to get a better sense of some of the players myself before I judge your motives completely, but I get the feeling this might be town-you just because in contrast with Wicked you're pulling your observations into current game events more than drowning people in things they wouldn't follow. In my navel-gazing I'm thinking that I got seduced by your focus on analyzing me and Cabd and lost the outside perspective that it was pretty damn targeted. This feels more accessible and so more like you're trying to be pro-town.

One thing that caught my eye in your wall was PV. I personally have a lot of trouble sorting him until endgame, and sometimes even then. Again, pulling out 172, ffery came in and was a significant part of derailing the wagon on town-him, and if it hasn't come up I'd like to hear her take on him.

I'll compile a more cohesive explanation for why this is scum-mastin when I'm home with proper access to cut and paste functions again and not trying to be coherent in between hands. I'll also prioritize getting that read on BRO Tammy wants, but I also want to look into AP. I don't think I've been good at reading AP before *cough165cough* but coming off 172 if he's scum with mastin I'd like to think I won't be totally oblivious.
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

HEY MASTIN

IT'S REAL CUTE HOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS BY CALLING NACHO SCUM, BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 4991, MastinSSK wrote:You mean the bit where I'm scumreading him and he's townreading me?

Hint: we're both telling the truth.

I'd like to note Brian Skies scumreading AP but not voting there, too. In fact, there's a lot of strange interactions between the three (four if you add in orc), and it's really looking like a scumteam.
this is fucking hilarious given you were calling AP scum this entire game day but you kept not voting him and or looking for excuses to jump off his wagon when you got on it
#rekt

-Y

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5014, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 4737, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you flipped town after all of this, I'm not really sure how I'd feel.
I know how AP will feel.
Achievement Unlocked: Total Fucking Revenge.
/circlejerk.

But seriously. You'll feel bad about having pushed my mislynch in the QT, but will not let it influence your play overall. You'll display whatever emotion you deem most appropriate to it, most likely involving some sort of apathy.
Do me a favor and get spoilers from Cabd if you are town. I want you to dwell on how fucking awful your posts about me have been and hoe hindering they have been for me.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4776, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 4774, AngryPidgeon wrote:What the hell just happened?

Tammy, all you are saying is that if Mastin is town, you think someone pushing her is scum, right?

I dont see why that is an egregious opinion if thats what it is. PV could easily be scum on that. Magenta could be although I oscillate about Orci.
Nice try trying to interject yourself in to look good.
^

(I probably missed something good worth responding to in the Carbon/Titan/Clyton exchange, but it took me a while to get off the high of emotional outburst towards Nacho.)
In post 4782, Titan wrote:I said last night in this discussion that I have no clue how to find mastin's parnters if she flips scum.
There's ALWAYS a way...
...When I'm actually scum. The reason you can't is that there isn't.
The way will be different each game and so subtle that town players have basically only a 1% chance of picking it up, but it always exists. :P
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4797, Nachomamma8 wrote:if anyone calls me scum with mastin thety're a douche because i care too much about her lynch
And yet have stayed off of it like a good fucking scumbag.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

someone asked me for my read on Nacho right

I kind of don't wanna explain this bc I'm scared if I do I won't be able to read Nacho again, but look at his posts where he challenges mastin and tell me you can't feel the ~passion~. he can fake it to some extent but it's showed up enough in this game that it points to town Nacho. his recent posting has been even better in that regard. if he can play like this as scum, I'm outright terrified.

-Y

MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 4800, magenta_thegreat wrote:nacho/Mastinssk/Pigey/Carbonfiber

scumteam 2014
Holy fucking shit, I can't be the only one who sees this.

All of them.
Distancing.
But pulling shit like this to avoid focusing on one another.
(Pidgey = AP.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”