Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I won't be around today so:

@Narration:
ActionDan uses Deviation On Feysal Redirecting to Aisa

Feel free to change this as you see fit Feysal (I'm good with your actions). gl!
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by Feysal »

I'm fine with these actions. My only regret is if Aisa already read the game, and never gets to post even once because of this.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

We're scum, we laugh at that. Ahahaha!
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Narration »

In post 50, ActionDan wrote:
@Narration:
ActionDan uses Deviation On Feysal Redirecting to Aisa
Received.
Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I... am not poisoned XD.

.... Did.... did kawaii just not submit actions TT.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Feysal »

That was my thought exactly as well, but KawaiiKame was active during the night phase. I think they were blocked or jailkept. Benediction having a roleblocker and block detector would make no sense, so there must be a town role that can block.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by ActionDan »

But icedragon specifically powers people through roleblocks. I guess that might work with a town jailkeeper?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Feysal »

I think it would, yes. Which means there probably is a significant town power role in play, one that would be worth jailkeeping and empowering. Cop, probably.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Feysal »

I'm starting to get worried about the Keeper. As I said, I believe the town may also have a cop, and they might be it.

Everything the Keeper says and does comes off as calculated because of the Binding of Isaac act, but they don't seem to care. They seem to be actively avoiding attention, and don't seem concerned about people finding them suspicious. They did not even say anything about my flyer. I'm unsure whether I would find them suspicious as town, but they are acting like they have a get out of jail free card.

Another reason is that the Keeper was the only one who publicly disagreed with the Abnegation town read. It occurs to me that they might be a cop who cannot get specific reads for Benediction or Malediction, only Invocation or not, which would make the miller claim suspect for them.

Then there is the exchange with BlueSnakelet, who seemed to have a guess about their role. Now I have a hunch that it was about post , where the Keeper mentioned Revelation twice mixed in the gibberish. Now I think that might have been a crumb.

If they are a cop, I bet they already have an Invocation result on Hugir.

As town, I probably would have guessed from IceDragon's and Abnegation's claims that there must be a jailkeeper and cop in the game. I probably would have been very confused about the non-Benediction result on the Keeper, which might have prevented me from ever connecting the dots like this. How or why would a cop ever investigate themselves?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 687, Aisa wrote: Fiiine I relent you can have a townlean for now.

I'd like to make this joke, but maybe it's not a good idea.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

:)

Ez.

If keeper is a cop relentlessly attack them and bait a cop that I'll deflect. Not sure we can afford to go kill them while they remain a potential mis-execute opportunity.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by ActionDan »

The fact in 92 there might be a consequence may indicate hider or something of that nature.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I sorta want to pressure them at some point and get them to claim to know for sure
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Feysal »

I just can't stop wondering how your redirection would interact with an investigation, if you redirected it
to
me, rather than away from me. Would a cop be told their target had changed? Would they learn who the new target was? If not, we might be able to use redirection to frame someone.

That is a lot of unconfirmed assumptions, but if it worked, it would be glorious.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Holy shit Kawaii was blue.

PANIC
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Feysal »

I have not even read the last pages yet, but I did see the flip. I'm also surprised. I was so sure that Kawaii had been blocked from killing, so why was there only one kill? And more importantly, why was there no cop result? Has one of us been revealed to Benediction?

@Narration: If we used Deviation to redirect a cop to a different target, would the cop learn they were redirected?

This may be academic, but I kind of want to know.
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Narration »

In post 65, Feysal wrote:
@Narration: If we used Deviation to redirect a cop to a different target, would the cop learn they were redirected?
No. With the exception being if the target's name is required, which may or may not be the case.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:07 am

Post by Feysal »

Okay, I just finished reading the end of the day, and things have gotten interesting.

KawaiiKame tried to neighborize me. You redirected it to Aisa. And now that makes me wonder... was anything
else
redirected?

Wild theory time - Aisa may be the last Benediction, and may have tried to kill and investigate me. Using both on the same target might not be a bad idea. If the target is town they die and town gets no information, if they are scum, you get information. If this is true, Aisa may know my alignment, but is keeping me in her pocket until she finds my partner. The reason there was no second kill or investigation could be that her actions were reflected back to herself, and she could not self-target. If that actually happened, that it is just so weird.

Any thoughts about this? We could investigate Aisa, and confirm this theory as true or false. And now I need to be very careful not to link myself to you, even more so than before.

Of course, now that we know KawaiiKame was not blocked, it is still possible that Benediction was simply blocked and the above is just a wild theory.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:34 am

Post by ActionDan »

You know, I
did
feel like she was coming after you without coming after you. However the investigate actions seems like it would work on us even if we initiated it and it was reflected back. Queue Mod Question.

@Mod: If I for example used our factional cop and/or factional kill and it was somehow redirected back to me without any other outside interference, what results would be produced?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

I have to think of a fake claim now too as redirector isn't going to fly haha. maybe something like "Concentration/Mediation: if you're visited you detect the disturbance", and just claim I was visited every night XD.

Ice was so on the nose with his theory that I wonder if that isn't also a good candidate for Benediction. Or maybe lucky guess? it's not something I would have thought up were I town.

And lastly, if we do use our cop, we might want to use it as a roadmap for future kills. Aisa at this point wouldn't be a bad choice. Who do we kill tonight though? Abnegation?

Also also, if Aisa is NOT benediction and benediction member wasn't roleblocked, that means they copped me. Which means good luck to that member since I don't see myself a target for an erasure for at least a day
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 69, ActionDan wrote: Ice was so on the nose with his theory that I wonder if that isn't also a good candidate for Benediction. Or maybe lucky guess? it's not something I would have thought up were I town.
It is also not something I would ever have said in public as scum after losing my partner. I have been uncertain about IceDragon, but I'm inclined to believe he is town now.

Who do we kill, that is a good question. Now that Benediction is still in play, we need to pick someone they won't. Maybe the Keeper? My hunch about them being a cop is still there.

Investigating Aisa does feel good to me. If she is town, we can kill her later, if she is Benediction... we use that knowledge when we need to.

Then there is your redirection. If Benediction did try to kill me, they are unlikely to try again, but I could still be targeted by town roles. You could of course try to sow confusion by switching other players. For example, redirecting furtive to Abnegation, just in case furtive gets investigated.

I may pass a flyer to Abnegation. I think my role is not going to be of much use if we kill the Keeper though.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:01 am

Post by ActionDan »

Keeper feels misexecutable, but I guess if you fear cops its OK. Well I'd want to check if they left a crumb d2. I didn't remember any off the top of my head
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Feysal »

I don't remember seeing any either. When the Keeper voted furtive, I took that as a sign they planned to investigate him. Only thing that might have been a crumb was the revelation stuff from day one.

We could go for someone else too. Leaving the Keeper alive long enough to at least crumb my flyer target might serve a purpose. But it should still be someone Benediction probably won't choose. Hugir? Flavor Leaf?
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Narration »

In post 68, ActionDan wrote:
@Mod: If I for example used our factional cop and/or factional kill and it was somehow redirected back to me without any other outside interference, what results would be produced?
The results would be produced as though you had been the target so if you had invoked auspices on somebody, you'd be publicly confirmed to not be Benediction. If a kill was redirected, you'd be killed.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Feysal »

Okay, that rules out the theory of Aisa being Benediction and targeting me. In that case, we could just kill Aisa. But what would we do with out investigation then? I guess we could just not use it, or target Abnegation to mess with the town a little.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”