ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:59 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4548, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4546, ZZZX wrote:I don't expect scum to change. I am just showing you how town you such as that game would keep looking even when u were sure about me that game to get the truth. But guess what you are not

This just confirmed the feelings I had. Now I am sure about you.

Which game are you referring to? I'm pretty sure you're scum because you threaten to drop your town read on me 3 times during the game. You make it seem like I am the lynchbait for you, but I am not. Town-ZZZX would not do that.

What do you mean? I don't understand what you are saying here tbh
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Hi Ooba, I missed you. Talk to me?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4550, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4548, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4546, ZZZX wrote:I don't expect scum to change. I am just showing you how town you such as that game would keep looking even when u were sure about me that game to get the truth. But guess what you are not

This just confirmed the feelings I had. Now I am sure about you.

Which game are you referring to? I'm pretty sure you're scum because you threaten to drop your town read on me 3 times during the game. You make it seem like I am the lynchbait for you, but I am not. Town-ZZZX would not do that.

What do you mean? I don't understand what you are saying here tbh

I'm pretty sure your English was better than this a year or two ago. I'm not sure if you're pretending to be dumb by calling everybody misrepping you or what.

I am going to force myself to stop replying to you. If you want to know more about what I think of your play, talk to me outside of game. That way at least I know you aren't being scum and encouraging us to spam the thread with our meta stuff.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4552, Metal Sonic wrote:I am going to force myself to stop replying to you. If you want to know more about what I think of your play, talk to me outside of game. That way at least I know you aren't being scum and encouraging us to spam the thread with our meta stuff.

sadly I would love to but i doubt that thing is allowed..
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4549, ooba wrote:
In post 4513, quadz08 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 7.13Alchemist (3) - Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - Metal Sonic, Alchemist

Not Voting (1) - Ooba

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

ZZZX is V/LA until 5/6.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-06 18:00:00).

Mollie if you're online let me know.

I just got on.

can you stop being a paranoid freakshow of a player for
5 fucking minutes

I think you are town here cos I have the sudden overwhelming desire to strangle you which is exactly what i wanted to do in lost rooms when you, far and tere wandered off chasing shiny things while wis and I patiently waited for you guys to lynch scummy guyett and klazam. I never feel this way when you are scum ever.

I feel like metal is practically announcing he is scum right now and i will take out an insurance policy on you and eat you and then send the insurance money to your soon to be wife if you try to rationalize that he is somehow town.

zzthing plz stop talking to scum.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:14 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4554, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like metal is practically announcing he is scum right now and i will take out an insurance policy on you and eat you and then send the insurance money to your soon to be wife if you try to rationalize that he is somehow town.

:shifty: lols i just died :P

and yea, sorry.
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4554, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4549, ooba wrote:
In post 4513, quadz08 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 7.13Alchemist (3) - Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX

Not Voting (1) - Ooba

ZZZX is V/LA until 5/6.

Mollie if you're online let me know.

I just got on.

can you stop being a paranoid freakshow of a player for
5 fucking minutes

I think you are town here cos I have the sudden overwhelming desire to strangle you which is exactly what i wanted to do in lost rooms when you, far and tere wandered off chasing shiny things while wis and I patiently waited for you guys to lynch scummy guyett and klazam. I never feel this way when you are scum ever.

I feel like metal is practically announcing he is scum right now and i will take out an insurance policy
on you and eat you and then send the insurance money to your soon to be wife if you try to rationalize that he is somehow town.

zzthing plz stop talking to scum.

I'm not rationalizing that he's town.

I just think he's the better lynch vs Alchem. (Because it also helps in case of MS+Zar. Zar's been pushing Alch throughout the day)

Vote: MS
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

Post by ooba »

And since the three of us are online, we can lynch MS.

The way I see it - it's most probably MS-Alch - but lynching MS is a hedging thing for the 5% case where it is MS-Zar.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 am

Post by ZZZX »

@ooba do you need anything from ika since he is here atm?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

Will talk here in 45 minutes btw.
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4558, ZZZX wrote:@ooba do you need anything from ika since he is here atm?

Nah - not particularly.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

Damn it mollie every time you scold me ika is about to strangle me >>
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4557, ooba wrote:And since the three of us are online, we can lynch MS.

The way I see it - it's most probably MS-Alch - but lynching MS is a hedging thing for the 5% case where it is MS-Zar.

see I was wondering in paranoiaville if it was somehow alchey and zarella cos of how subdued they both are. but I am good with lynching metal since I think there is a good chance that alchey and metal are scum together. metal is flat out lying at this point about zzthing, he is dodging, deflecting, strawmanning as well as using sleazy scum tactics.

VOTE: metal

eta: don't worry I said the same thing to ika in hu2 when he kept talking to scum!titus!
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4562, pirate mollie wrote:

see I was wondering in paranoiaville
if it was somehow alchey and zarella cos of how subdued they both are
. but I am good with lynching metal since I think there is a good chance that alchey and metal are scum together. metal is flat out lying at this point about zzthing, he is dodging, deflecting, strawmanning as well as using sleazy scum tactics.

eta: don't worry I said the same thing to ika in hu2 when he kept talking to scum!titus!

Yeah. But Zar scum with Alch would have definitely switched his vote out from Alch. Keeping a vote on a scum partner before V\LA or even the time he popped in in between - makes me think not scum partners.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4563, ooba wrote:
In post 4562, pirate mollie wrote:

see I was wondering in paranoiaville
if it was somehow alchey and zarella cos of how subdued they both are
. but I am good with lynching metal since I think there is a good chance that alchey and metal are scum together. metal is flat out lying at this point about zzthing, he is dodging, deflecting, strawmanning as well as using sleazy scum tactics.

Yeah. But Zar scum with Alch would have definitely switched his vote out from Alch. Keeping a vote on a scum partner before V\LA or even the time he popped in in between - makes me think not scum partners.

okay i see where you are going with this.
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 am

Post by ooba »

Just to remind
ZZZX
- you need to change your vote to Metal. Else it's you on the chopping block right now!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

I am well aware :P

Vote:Metal
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.14Metal Sonic (3) - Ooba, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX
Alchemist (1) - Zar

Not Voting (0) -

Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Zar »

So, I'm guessing Alchemist is out of the table today based on the MS Flashwagon?

It's going to take a lot of convincing for me not to vote ooba tomorrow if MS happens to flip town.

VOTE: Metal Sonic
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Zar »

Also mollie I'm getting tired of you taking little jabs at me. You've been doing this for a while now. Singer insists you like to do this in order to get people to react so you can read them better, but all it does to me is make me reconsider ever signing up to games with you in them if this is what you do. So stop taking pot shots at me and know we're town here so #dealwithit.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4517, Metal Sonic wrote:Yo. I'm busy as heck, but I have to post the obligatory check-in before deadline.

Most important comments to least important:

The Alchemist wagon is hilarious. The fact that ZZZX is so hard to push, is absolutely awe-inducing.

I don't think {Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX} will be planning to remove their votes anytime soon, so I guess this is the real deal. Alchemist gets lynched today, because his wagon hits 3 first. It's not such a /BAD/ thing, because it's one of the worst and desperate plays that a ZZZXteam will make -- he and his team will be flushed out like the poop from a toilet, regardless if its with Mollie, Ooba, or Alchey himself (I'll be lynched the next day, sure, but ZZZX will hang after my flip. He might try to pull a fast one on Zar, though, , but unlike ZZZX I don't believe the town is comprised of idiots . Not to that level.)

However, I will not dignify the wagon with a hammer. You all can wait till deadline for your lynch, noobs.

If ZZZX/Mollie tries to ninja a wagon on me during the night, because they realised how the Alch lynch lacked so much long-term planning, I trust you, Ooba, to not make the stupid choice (of sheeping them).

For now, how about you show your disdain and protest by placing a vote on ZZZX? :)

In post 4496, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4492, ooba wrote:So it again boils down to MS\Alch vs a slightly possible mollie\ZZZX. Voting patterns fit etc.

Alch
- your analysis is so shallow.
- Your slot completely ignores everything from the point I replaced in - and this is for ABR, Titus VCA etc. etc. - because it's quite clear I'm town this game.
- Your slot cherry picks points against Sera. Even greyIce called the ISO "Sera's heart was in the right place etc"
- Me with ZZZX is impossible because my vote would have lynched him if not for the deadline mixup

And you still haven't answered 'Who's scum if I flip town?'

If you flip Town I would think MS/Zar. I really doubt you'll flip Town though. I have not ignored everything since you replaced in. In fact at one point I reversed my read on your slot because of how you handled Kagami and Sotty when you replaced in. Again, bussing is an invalid argument for not being scum with someone because at this point any pair of players has had "suspicion" cast in at least one direction between them. You and ZZZX have shown an attempt to work together while maintaining distance this phase. If I die now, I die telling you all it's ZZZX and Ooba.

@Mollie, when I flip Town, you go for these two and DO NOT STOP.

Venge: Ooba

You've also admitted that ZZZX is more likely scum than Ooba.
Why are you venging Ooba and not ZZZX?

In post 4516, ooba wrote:
In post 4510, pirate mollie wrote:mebbe I am wrong. I don't know. in my heart I feel like alchey or metal is the best place to start.

I get what you're saying - it's just that if you both had stayed at Metal - this would have been the situation:

ZZZX (2) - ZZZX,
Metal (2) - Mollie, ZZZX
Alch (1) - Zar

With me deciding between ZZZX and Metal. By shifting to Alchemist (and by virtue of making sure Alch reaches 3 votes first) - you've made it effectively, lynch Alch today.

If it is you\ZZZX, the shift to Alch was a strategic one.

Ooba. Let's say you're town. You simply cannot be taken for granted to vote Metal instead of ZZZX when you've already expressed suspicion on him in and .

Also, if you're town, you should notice the horrific significance of ? I won't spell it out for you; you should understand what I'm getting at. In fact, you should be thankful that I'm one of those here who has a brain.

In post 4492, ooba wrote:Alch

Could be because of a lack of experience/analytic ability. I agree with this statement, actually.

This is sweet. Thanks! It was a fun read.

In post 4484, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4473, Metal Sonic wrote:well im sorry i didn't believe in wge, neither did the rest of the people (Zar, Grey, Ooba, wgeurts) on the 4 people wagon

Wge didn't believe in wge? Are you just copy pasting without reading the game or wat

You read me right. Wge didn't believe in wge. That's why he killed himself.

Hey everyone, I want you all to look here. Take a mental picture. Remember this:
Spoiler: See this in your mind's eye
In post 4496, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4492, ooba wrote:So it again boils down to MS\Alch vs a slightly possible mollie\ZZZX. Voting patterns fit etc.

Alch
- Your slot completely ignores everything from the point I replaced in - and this is for ABR, Titus VCA etc. etc. - because it's quite clear I'm town this game.
- Your slot cherry picks points against Sera. Even greyIce called the ISO "Sera's heart was in the right place etc"
- Me with ZZZX is impossible because my vote would have lynched him if not for the deadline mixup

And you still haven't answered 'Who's scum if I flip town?'

If you flip Town I would think MS/Zar. I really doubt you'll flip Town though. I have not ignored everything since you replaced in. In fact at one point I reversed my read on your slot because of how you handled Kagami and Sotty when you replaced in. Again, bussing is an invalid argument for not being scum with someone because at this point any pair of players has had "suspicion" cast in at least one direction between them. You and ZZZX have shown an attempt to work together while maintaining distance this phase. If I die now, I die telling you all it's ZZZX and Ooba.

@Mollie, when I flip Town, you go for these two and DO NOT STOP.

Venge: Ooba

When under pressure, this is the message of Town. Remember that now. Town response under pressure.

Now, let's take a look at something that is not the Town response under pressure:

Spoiler: Take a good hard look
In post 4268, ZZZX wrote:
-
@Metal
I asked you before I 180 on my venge if you can hit scum 100% tomorrow.
I didnt get a yes.
if you want me to venge even with that then I have a really short response:
Fuck Off No
Its really simple.
In post 4454, ZZZX wrote:also me wanted to live as town is not true? fuck your misrep i am done with you.

cus town would love to get mislynched so much #scarcasm4dumbpeople.

Remember all that? Good. I expect all of you to identify what a Town looks like and what does not the next time.

See you all on Day 8.

Titus is more confident in ZZZX, but I'm equally confident in both of them.

@Mollie, you shouldn't be on the same wagon as ZZZX and Ooba.

Spoiler: Star Wars humor
You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to lynch the scum, not join them!

P-edit: Too late.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4569, Zar wrote:Also mollie I'm getting tired of you taking little jabs at me. You've been doing this for a while now. Singer insists you like to do this in order to get people to react so you can read them better, but all it does to me is make me reconsider ever signing up to games with you in them if this is what you do. So stop taking pot shots at me and know we're town here so #dealwithit.

are you srsly considering blacklisting me cos I am mentioning some paranoia about you but emp really saves your slot and somehow this translates into me taking pot shots and jabs at you? do you even know what that looks like? cos metal's iso is full of them but they weren't aimed at you so I guess you have no problem with them?

I am outright stating my suspicion of you and giving my reasons as to why i have them. I mean I guess if you take offence to it then I guess we shldn't play games together?

cos I have not said anything against you as a person, when I said that I wasn't impressed with you I meant that I was being given a solid town impression. did you take that comment personally? coss ooba is having the same niggles about you that i am having yet why is he exempt?

I feel like I never understand these things.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

Za Re Ka To BAAAAR

I summon quadz~

Give us the holy flip that will flip

the tables on the scum team then!

p-edit: mollie ika asks if u need anything from either me or ika?
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

*wasn't being given a solid town impression. I feel like you cld be doing so much more.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

Oh damn, quadz is late, wont be awake for the flip :/

oh well ;P Good night all