Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

She knows she can't read you by behavior, but her VCA does not factor in behavior, just votes. And her VCA's are very accurate and she's capable of nailing scum almost every time. (She named Survivor as an exception to her usual accuracy because there were no internal vote counts in that game.)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4497, Alchemist21 wrote:Also, @Mollie, Titus says she's mad because you are literally repeating Survivor Mafia. She's 95% confident on ZZZX and 75% on Ooba and would bet the game on them as the scumteam.

I certainly hope so cos we won the survivor game as town.

I still get a chuckle out of this:

In post 2332, Cephrir wrote:Question 5: Who did the most players say has it coming?

Everyone said Titus. Everyone is right.

altho really lynching metal wld better fit the survivor game if you and metal happened to be town.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4501, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4497, Alchemist21 wrote:Also, @Mollie, Titus says she's mad because you are literally repeating Survivor Mafia. She's 95% confident on ZZZX and 75% on Ooba and would bet the game on them as the scumteam.

I certainly hope so cos we won the survivor game as town.

I still get a chuckle out of this:

In post 2332, Cephrir wrote:Question 5: Who did the most players say has it coming?

Everyone said Titus. Everyone is right.

altho really
lynching metal wld better fit the survivor game if you and metal happened to be town.

I'm pretty sure that's what Titus is trying to tell you.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yeah I am not understanding your point here
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Well apparantly I don't either, because Titus just told me I inadvertantly agreed with you about lynching Metal. She said Harry Potter, Knight Errant, or Uncouth had complete VC's and would be better references.

The bottom line is that her VCA is usually highly accurate and she has Ooba/ZZZX as her scumspects from both her VCA's this game.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.13Alchemist (3) - Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - Metal Sonic, Alchemist

Not Voting (1) - Ooba

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Zar is V/LA until 5/5.
ZZZX is V/LA until 5/6.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-06 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4504, Alchemist21 wrote:Well apparantly I don't either, because Titus just told me I inadvertantly agreed with you about lynching Metal. She said Harry Potter, Knight Errant, or Uncouth had complete VC's and would be better references.

The bottom line is that her VCA is usually highly accurate and she has Ooba/ZZZX as her scumspects from both her VCA's this game.

see, I don't trust titus's vcas. in uncouth she had brantz as town (he was scum) and ap as scum (who was town) and from my perspective she just happened to get ut right with 2 wrong reads due to her vca.

I have ooba/zzthing as mebbe scum if they are they are putting on a pretty spectacular show! I think it is kinda in between you/metal and zzthing/ooba but lynching you will help resolve my vague scum!zarella worry.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

What will my flip tell you about Zar?
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4483, pirate mollie wrote:zarella can you give an actual read on ooba tia?

My major problem with the Ooba wagon stems from the way Sotty basically handled that slot. On one end, Sotty parking her attention on Lurky Seraphim pretty much all game seems like an easy target she could have tried to exploit as scum. That said, I don't like that ooba has faded out a lot, it's like he's become very much a non-entity on this day phase. My paranoid crackpot theory about his Sotty interaction involves that it could have been an attempt to distance but it feels stretchy? What do you think about the way he handled the wgeurts wagon though?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4493, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: alchemist

This is interesting - why an Alch preference over Metal?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4507, Alchemist21 wrote:What will my flip tell you about Zar?

In post 4509, ooba wrote:

this is where I am at altho i feel like I have already sort of explained it.

in the nightless games that i have played/spectate there comes a point right around close to mylo where town starts to lose their frigging minds and become bloodthirsty paranoid psychopaths willing to lynch anything with a pulse. emotional break downs begin to occur, threats revolve around blacklisting, pple start telling other pple as to why they hate them and their is just sort of this panicky I don't know what the fuck is going on type of severe paranoia where you can have a mason level townread and still wonder if they are somehow scum.

I kind of akin to it as being in alaska during the summer where there is no night and pple get a little crazy. I am not seeing this in alchey or zarella and it is confusing me.

scum seem to sit back cos w/o a nk the game gets harder and so they either take potshots at town (metal) or go for any wagon that remotely may grow legs (alchey).

the townread on zarella rests entirely on emp and what I know of emp cos zarella is not impressing me that much. well, there is also singer's reachouts which make me think he is town. I have vague niggles there. I don't like how he ignored the ooba and metal wagons.

but I have much stronger niggles about alchey/metal. gamestate healthwise, I think it wld be better to lynch metal cos there is a good chance he might be scum and I am tired of his baiting. and tbh that is where I might end up for that reason.

for me an alchey flip will hopefully allow me to poe it out. whether he flips town or scum I have more to work with.

ooba and zzthing are ateing out of their minds. it is reminding me of anything goes and how I was just ready to be lynched cos the suspicion on me for the reasons given were pretty retarded.

mebbe I am wrong. I don't know. in my heart I feel like alchey or metal is the best place to start.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4510, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4507, Alchemist21 wrote:What will my flip tell you about Zar?

In post 4509, ooba wrote:

this is where I am at altho i feel like I have already sort of explained it.

in the nightless games that i have played/spectate there comes a point right around close to mylo where town starts to lose their frigging minds and become bloodthirsty paranoid psychopaths willing to lynch anything with a pulse. emotional break downs begin to occur, threats revolve around blacklisting, pple start telling other pple as to why they hate them and their is just sort of this panicky I don't know what the fuck is going on type of severe paranoia where you can have a mason level townread and still wonder if they are somehow scum.

I kind of akin to it as being in alaska during the summer where there is no night and pple get a little crazy. I am not seeing this in alchey or zarella and it is confusing me.

scum seem to sit back cos w/o a nk the game gets harder and so they either take potshots at town (metal) or go for any wagon that remotely may grow legs (alchey).

the townread on zarella rests entirely on emp and what I know of emp cos zarella is not impressing me that much. well, there is also singer's reachouts which make me think he is town. I have vague niggles there. I don't like how he ignored the ooba and metal wagons.

but I have much stronger niggles about alchey/metal. gamestate healthwise, I think it wld be better to lynch metal cos there is a good chance he might be scum and I am tired of his baiting. and tbh that is where I might end up for that reason.

for me an alchey flip will hopefully allow me to poe it out. whether he flips town or scum I have more to work with.

ooba and zzthing are ateing out of their minds. it is reminding me of anything goes and how I was just ready to be lynched cos the suspicion on me for the reasons given were pretty retarded.

mebbe I am wrong. I don't know. in my heart I feel like alchey or metal is the best place to start.

How is being willing to lynch anything with a pulse different from joining any wagon that grows legs? That sounds like the same thing to me. Also, I'd thought you would have realized by now I'm not the most emotional of players, and I certainly wouldn't use threats of hate and blacklists ever, and panicking is something I generally try to avoid.

Titus is particularly frustrated with you because you keep saying her VCA sucks. She also wants you to know that Town
shouldn't
be paranoid at this point because it gives scum room to keep every option open, and it's also frustrating for her that you don't like the lack of paranoia. She doesn't want to give scum an out by telling them it's ok to be paranoid because it allows them to keep all their options open.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4511, Alchemist21 wrote:How is being willing to lynch anything with a pulse different from joining any wagon that grows legs? That sounds like the same thing to me. Also, I'd thought you would have realized by now I'm not the most emotional of players, and I certainly wouldn't use threats of hate and blacklists ever, and panicking is something I generally try to avoid.

Titus is particularly frustrated with you because you keep saying her VCA sucks. She also wants you to know that Town shouldn't be paranoid at this point because it gives scum room to keep every option open, and it's also frustrating for her that you don't like the lack of paranoia. She doesn't want to give scum an out by telling them it's ok to be paranoid because it allows them to keep all their options open.

that reminds me, did titus reply about the fact that shes 95% sure about me scum even tho i proved "titus cant read me"? or are you ignoring my posts?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:49 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.13Alchemist (3) - Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - Metal Sonic, Alchemist

Not Voting (1) - Ooba

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

ZZZX is V/LA until 5/6.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-06 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4512, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4511, Alchemist21 wrote:How is being willing to lynch anything with a pulse different from joining any wagon that grows legs? That sounds like the same thing to me. Also, I'd thought you would have realized by now I'm not the most emotional of players, and I certainly wouldn't use threats of hate and blacklists ever, and panicking is something I generally try to avoid.

Titus is particularly frustrated with you because you keep saying her VCA sucks. She also wants you to know that Town shouldn't be paranoid at this point because it gives scum room to keep every option open, and it's also frustrating for her that you don't like the lack of paranoia. She doesn't want to give scum an out by telling them it's ok to be paranoid because it allows them to keep all their options open.

that reminds me, did titus reply about the fact that shes 95% sure about me scum even tho i proved "titus cant read me"? or are you ignoring my posts?

Yeah, read the pagetop, or are you ignoring my posts?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4496, Alchemist21 wrote:If you flip Town I would think MS/Zar. I really doubt you'll flip Town though.

Do you really think Empire would have attacked Metal on the "Tokens" thing early game?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:07 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4510, pirate mollie wrote:mebbe I am wrong. I don't know. in my heart I feel like alchey or metal is the best place to start.

I get what you're saying - it's just that if you both had stayed at Metal - this would have been the situation:

ZZZX (2) - ZZZX,
Metal (2) - Mollie, ZZZX
Alch (1) - Zar

With me deciding between ZZZX and Metal. By shifting to Alchemist (and by virtue of making sure Alch reaches 3 votes first) - you've made it effectively, lynch Alch today.

If it is you\ZZZX, the shift to Alch was a strategic one.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Yo. I'm busy as heck, but I have to post the obligatory check-in before deadline.

Most important comments to least important:

The Alchemist wagon is hilarious. The fact that ZZZX is so hard to push, is absolutely awe-inducing.

I don't think {Zar, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX} will be planning to remove their votes anytime soon, so I guess this is the real deal. Alchemist gets lynched today, because his wagon hits 3 first. It's not such a /BAD/ thing, because it's one of the worst and desperate plays that a ZZZXteam will make -- he and his team will be flushed out like the poop from a toilet, regardless if its with Mollie, Ooba, or Alchey himself (I'll be lynched the next day, sure, but ZZZX will hang after my flip. He might try to pull a fast one on Zar, though, , but unlike ZZZX I don't believe the town is comprised of idiots . Not to that level.)

However, I will not dignify the wagon with a hammer. You all can wait till deadline for your lynch, noobs.

If ZZZX/Mollie tries to ninja a wagon on me during the night, because they realised how the Alch lynch lacked so much long-term planning, I trust you, Ooba, to not make the stupid choice (of sheeping them).

For now, how about you show your disdain and protest by placing a vote on ZZZX? :)

In post 4496, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4492, ooba wrote:So it again boils down to MS\Alch vs a slightly possible mollie\ZZZX. Voting patterns fit etc.

Alch
- your analysis is so shallow.
- Your slot completely ignores everything from the point I replaced in - and this is for ABR, Titus VCA etc. etc. - because it's quite clear I'm town this game.
- Your slot cherry picks points against Sera. Even greyIce called the ISO "Sera's heart was in the right place etc"
- Me with ZZZX is impossible because my vote would have lynched him if not for the deadline mixup

And you still haven't answered 'Who's scum if I flip town?'

If you flip Town I would think MS/Zar. I really doubt you'll flip Town though. I have not ignored everything since you replaced in. In fact at one point I reversed my read on your slot because of how you handled Kagami and Sotty when you replaced in. Again, bussing is an invalid argument for not being scum with someone because at this point any pair of players has had "suspicion" cast in at least one direction between them. You and ZZZX have shown an attempt to work together while maintaining distance this phase. If I die now, I die telling you all it's ZZZX and Ooba.

@Mollie, when I flip Town, you go for these two and DO NOT STOP.

Venge: Ooba

You've also admitted that ZZZX is more likely scum than Ooba.
Why are you venging Ooba and not ZZZX?

In post 4516, ooba wrote:
In post 4510, pirate mollie wrote:mebbe I am wrong. I don't know. in my heart I feel like alchey or metal is the best place to start.

I get what you're saying - it's just that if you both had stayed at Metal - this would have been the situation:

ZZZX (2) - ZZZX,
Metal (2) - Mollie, ZZZX
Alch (1) - Zar

With me deciding between ZZZX and Metal. By shifting to Alchemist (and by virtue of making sure Alch reaches 3 votes first) - you've made it effectively, lynch Alch today.

If it is you\ZZZX, the shift to Alch was a strategic one.

Ooba. Let's say you're town. You simply cannot be taken for granted to vote Metal instead of ZZZX when you've already expressed suspicion on him in and .

Also, if you're town, you should notice the horrific significance of ? I won't spell it out for you; you should understand what I'm getting at. In fact, you should be thankful that I'm one of those here who has a brain.

In post 4492, ooba wrote:Alch

Could be because of a lack of experience/analytic ability. I agree with this statement, actually.

This is sweet. Thanks! It was a fun read.

In post 4484, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4473, Metal Sonic wrote:well im sorry i didn't believe in wge, neither did the rest of the people (Zar, Grey, Ooba, wgeurts) on the 4 people wagon

Wge didn't believe in wge? Are you just copy pasting without reading the game or wat

You read me right. Wge didn't believe in wge. That's why he killed himself.

Hey everyone, I want you all to look here. Take a mental picture. Remember this:
Spoiler: See this in your mind's eye
In post 4496, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4492, ooba wrote:So it again boils down to MS\Alch vs a slightly possible mollie\ZZZX. Voting patterns fit etc.

Alch
- Your slot completely ignores everything from the point I replaced in - and this is for ABR, Titus VCA etc. etc. - because it's quite clear I'm town this game.
- Your slot cherry picks points against Sera. Even greyIce called the ISO "Sera's heart was in the right place etc"
- Me with ZZZX is impossible because my vote would have lynched him if not for the deadline mixup

And you still haven't answered 'Who's scum if I flip town?'

If you flip Town I would think MS/Zar. I really doubt you'll flip Town though. I have not ignored everything since you replaced in. In fact at one point I reversed my read on your slot because of how you handled Kagami and Sotty when you replaced in. Again, bussing is an invalid argument for not being scum with someone because at this point any pair of players has had "suspicion" cast in at least one direction between them. You and ZZZX have shown an attempt to work together while maintaining distance this phase. If I die now, I die telling you all it's ZZZX and Ooba.

@Mollie, when I flip Town, you go for these two and DO NOT STOP.

Venge: Ooba

When under pressure, this is the message of Town. Remember that now. Town response under pressure.

Now, let's take a look at something that is not the Town response under pressure:

Spoiler: Take a good hard look
In post 4268, ZZZX wrote:
-
@Metal
I asked you before I 180 on my venge if you can hit scum 100% tomorrow.
I didnt get a yes.
if you want me to venge even with that then I have a really short response:
Fuck Off No
Its really simple.
In post 4454, ZZZX wrote:also me wanted to live as town is not true? fuck your misrep i am done with you.

cus town would love to get mislynched so much #scarcasm4dumbpeople.

Remember all that? Good. I expect all of you to identify what a Town looks like and what does not the next time.

See you all on Day 8.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4517, Metal Sonic wrote:If ZZZX/Mollie tries to ninja a wagon on me during the night, because they realised how the Alch lynch lacked so much long-term planning, I trust you, Ooba, to not make the stupid choice (of sheeping them).

For now, how about you show your disdain and protest by placing a vote on ZZZX?

I thought you said its me/ooba but you are appealing to Iona now... Lol
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4517, Metal Sonic wrote:Remember all that? Good. I expect all of you to identify what a Town looks like and what does not the next time.

Sonic answer me this.

Haven't I said the same thing in... Every single game I ever had? We both know that at worse those quotes are null for me and townlean at best. Yet you are attacking me with them.

Every time I read your posts I feel a slight urge to vote the confirmed scum sonic instead of 65% alch. But anyway I am not going for zar as you say I would . zar is town and as i said there are 2 scum in you alchemy and ooba. Since you are scum that means one in ooba/alch. But I doubt alch will flip town tho so yea.
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I'm not going to answer that question, because its pointless?

Serious question though, why are you posting more during V/LA than you do when you're not in V/LA?

@Ooba, let's play a fun game.

If Alchemist flips town, predict who ZZZX will be calling scum on D8.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ZZZX, if you want to play the "we both know" game,

then,

We both know that if you aren't conftowning me after , you're confscum.
oopsies! haha!

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4520, Metal Sonic wrote:If Alchemist flips town, predict who ZZZX will be calling scum on D8.

my vla ended today, I am here and will remove the banner once i am non-lazy enough
and thats you m8. I still totally believe in scum sonic, frankly alch is there as a poe/relationship to you, but the source: you still exists.

but i want to know the flip already, I had enough of this talk when everyone started to talk about me when i pushed kagami i am getting the same thing here, sso why dont you finish the shit already sonic since its just wasted time? push the game forward.

p-edit: i suffered just to understand what you are saying there but your play was not the same frankly, add that to the fact that you are telling me that I am scum? well guess what, its bullshit. the moment you bullshit like that you cant really convince me otherwise

You have been trying really hard to convince me but the point stands. your arguement stands where I am scum. but I am not really convinced I am scum. because I am not. so I cant believe any bullshit you throw at me, its just a waste of my time and it pisses me off.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also metal if you were town you would instantly know this is my town game, there is nothing indicating otherwise, every single town game is the same as this one, you are calling me out for things I do as town. if its someone else that would be fine,. but you played enough with me to know its town me here yet you are bullshiting to try and get me lynched. really?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:22 am