Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok. Good case. I'll still have to look closer.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:12 am

Post by sekinj »

@sens - i told you so.....
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 am

Post by sekinj »

SensFan wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Sekinj, I demand that you give the titles of the games you've gotten hewitt's meta from.
He claimed they were ongoing, if I recall. He
CANNOT
name them, if that's the case.
this.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:16 am

Post by sekinj »

@zaz - in your opinion dcj's defense of coming from another place was no valid. His flip certainly showed that. I'm saying that I would have beleived him. why do you keep making me repeat this? I'm saying that he probably would have fooled me! now I can't know for sure because i replaced in after. but from reading his posts, I think i probably would have beleived his defense and made excuses for him. this is the last time I'm goign to say it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 am

Post by sekinj »

@zaz - how can you not believe hewitt is scum and still want me to hammer? your position makes no sense. and I meant AT THIS TIME hewitt is the lynch for the day. that can obviously change, BECAUSE I'M GIVING IT THE CHANCE TO CHANGE!!! I'm USING those extra days we have.

and I'm still ready to hammer given that nothing has convinced me of hewitt's townieness. I can be ready to hammer and still not hammer until the appropriate time.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by hewitt »

It's D2...zwets wagon happened on the last day. It's not as if it's D4 and I'm still bitching about D1 SensFan. I do think you have a large amount of responsibility for zwets death that you haven't yet admitted to which I think is irresponsible and stupid because it's plainly obvious that it's true. I already explained what I meant by I "knew" Darkcoffeejazz was scum so whatever on that one.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

No Sens, want to know why she (Sekinj is female) doesn't want to give the numbers of those games? Because Hewitt isn't dead in his ongoing games. Just check Open 104, Open 122 and Open 125. Those are his other games besides this one. And she's using that as argument why Hewitt is scum in this game, while she doesn't know his allignments in the other games.

And Sekinj, I have given my reason why DCJ's defence was not valid. I have said this many times already, yet you haven't given any comments about it, while believing DCJ's defence. So what did you think of my argument against his defence?
But I'm also wondering why you are ignoring my last two reasons why I'm voting you. Any reason for that?

Also, post 453 is just BS.
First a huge misrep. I'm questioning you about your intentions why you want to hammer hewitt. I don't want you to hammer hewitt, and I see no reason how you'd have gotten this impression as I have given reasons why his case is bad.
And you're doing nothing to change the lynch. You're only stalling it. If you were doing something to change, you'd have given a case against someone else. But you've only answered questions, talked about hewitt and defend yourself. You're using the last days to hear other players their opinion on hewitt. That's not trying to change it.
Besides, it doesn't surprise me that your stance hasn't changed about hewitt as he's the only player, besides yourself, you're focusing on.
Ignore the ''R''
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Primate »

sekinj wrote:@zaz - how can you not believe hewitt is scum and still want me to hammer? your position makes no sense. and I meant AT THIS TIME hewitt is the lynch for the day. that can obviously change, BECAUSE I'M GIVING IT THE CHANCE TO CHANGE!!! I'm USING those extra days we have.
Appreciated, in my case.

I am dubious about this lynch. I am unsure Hewitt would be taking some of the stances he is doing if he is scum, and his flailing feels more like indignant townie than losing the game scum.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am

Post by veerus »

Vote Count XIX:

3 days to deadline.

Kmd4390 (0):
Primate (0):
hewitt (2): SensFan, Empking
Empking (0):
sekinj (1): ZazieR
SensFan (1): hewitt
ZazieR (0):

Not voting (3): Primate, sekinj, Kmd4390

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch

Deadline: March 25, 2008, 2100 CST
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by hewitt »

Yeah I don't get how I'm supposedly being contradictory in the first place when you don't even know if I'm town or scum in those games sekinj.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 am

Post by SensFan »

Just a reminder: At deadline, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:51 am

Post by sekinj »

zaz - I disagree with you.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Empking »

Primate wrote:
sekinj wrote:@zaz - how can you not believe hewitt is scum and still want me to hammer? your position makes no sense. and I meant AT THIS TIME hewitt is the lynch for the day. that can obviously change, BECAUSE I'M GIVING IT THE CHANCE TO CHANGE!!! I'm USING those extra days we have.
Appreciated, in my case.

I am dubious about this lynch. I am unsure Hewitt would be taking some of the stances he is doing if he is scum, and his flailing feels more like indignant townie than losing the game scum.
I'm getting the oppisite impression.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 am

Post by SensFan »

sekinj wrote:zaz - I disagree with you.
You disagree with what, exactly?

And honestly, is that really the best you can do? That was a nice post by Zaz, and its a little unnerving that you don't feel like you should answer or defend against any of the point.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 am

Post by sekinj »

yeah, that's the best I can do.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 am

Post by sekinj »

right now anyway. I'll give it the credit it deserves after work.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 am

Post by sekinj »

ok, i spent my lunch on this. here you go.
ZazieR wrote: No Sens, want to know why she (Sekinj is female) doesn't want to give the numbers of those games? Because Hewitt isn't dead in his ongoing games. Just check Open 104, Open 122 and Open 125. Those are his other games besides this one. And she's using that as argument why Hewitt is scum in this game, while she doesn't know his allignments in the other games.
you're right I don't. but in this game he was acting like he doesn't even UNDERSTAND the concept of policy lynches. that is what got me. he was so over the top in his reactions and I couldn't find that anywhere else. please go ahead and prove me wrong.
ZazieR wrote: And Sekinj, I have given my reason why DCJ's defence was not valid. I have said this many times already, yet you haven't given any comments about it, while believing DCJ's defence. So what did you think of my argument against his defence?
He voted for a lynch to get things moving. that's pretty scummy. great. you found scum. good job. I'm glad you didn't believe him. I don't know what I would have done. happy? I'm really trying to be as honest as possible with you as possible about this and you keep asking the same thing. the answer is not goign to change.
ZazieR wrote: But I'm also wondering why you are ignoring my last two reasons why I'm voting you. Any reason for that?
yeah, becasue I can only take so much crap at one time.
ok fine. what meta?
and as far as militant's last post - i barely understand it. He is saying he disagrees with sens's tactic of goign after zwet... great... aren't there plenty of players who have said they disagree with that tactic?
ZazieR wrote:
Also, post 453 is just BS.
First a huge misrep. I'm questioning you about your intentions why you want to hammer hewitt. I don't want you to hammer hewitt, and I see no reason how you'd have gotten this impression as I have given reasons why his case is bad.
And you're doing nothing to change the lynch. You're only stalling it. If you were doing something to change, you'd have given a case against someone else. But you've only answered questions, talked about hewitt and defend yourself. You're using the last days to hear other players their opinion on hewitt. That's not trying to change it.
Besides, it doesn't surprise me that your stance hasn't changed about hewitt as he's the only player, besides yourself, you're focusing on.
I think hewitt is the scummiest, I've given my reason, I'd liek to see what others think. of those who have shared, I am considering what they think. I am not set on a hewitt lynch yet (or I would have hammered already).

at this point zaz is goign to think I'm scummy no matter what I say, so I just don't see the point.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry I took so long to catch up. Posts like these made it less appealing than my other games:
hewitt wrote:I asked if the sky was blue Empking, why didn't you answer?
hewitt wrote:I apologize to the rest of the town because I know my answers and questions and such are frustrating and pretty useless. But that's about the same level I put Empking's answers and questions on.
Exaggerate much?
SensFan wrote:
THE FACT THAT ZWET WAS THE COP HAS NO BEARING ON THE SOUNDNESS OF THE BANDWAGON ON HIM.

HET FEIT DAT ZWET COP WAS HEEFT GEEN INVLOED OP DE GEFUNDEERDHEID VAN DE MUZIEKWAGEN OP HEM.

LE FAIT QUE ZWET ÉTAIT LA CANNETTE DE FIL A LE NON PORTANT SUR LA SOLIDITÉ DU MOUVEMENT SUR LUI.

DIE TATSACHE, DASS ZWET DIE SPINDEL WAR, HAT NR. MIT NACHDRUCK AUF DIE STICHHALTIGKEIT DES FAHRENDEN WAGENS AUF IHM.

ΤΟ ΓΕΓΟΝΟΣ ΟΤΙ ZWET ΉΤΑΝ Η ΣΠΌΛΑ ΔΕΝ ΈΧΕΙ ΚΑΜΊΑ ΣΧΈΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΥΓΕΊΑ ΤΗΣ ΜΌΔΑΣ ΣΕ ΤΟΝ.

IL FATTO CHE ZWET ERA LA SPOLA HA NO RIGUARDANTE LA SOLIDITÀ DEL CARRO SU LUI.

ZWETが警察官だったという事実は彼の楽隊車の安定度に関係ない。

ФАКТ ЧТО ZWET БЫЛО ПОЛИСМЕНОМ НЕ ИМЕЕТ НИКАКОЙ ПОДШИПНИК НА ЗДРАВОСТИ ГРУЗОВИКА С ОРКЕСТРОМ НА ЕМ.

EL HECHO DE QUE ZWET FUERA EL POLI TIENE NO CONCERNIENTE LA VALIDEZ DEL CARRO DE LA BANDA DE MÚSICA EN ÉL.
You are awesome.
SensFan wrote:
sekinj wrote:@sens - where am I on your list????
I have three lists:

"People that should be pressured D1 unless they play better than usual"
*For the sake of political correctness, I won't name names

"People that should be looked at D3 if they haven't caught Scum"
*Poor Glork...

"The rest"
Out of curiosity, where am I? And you didn't answer. Where is Sekinj?
SensFan wrote: You
ALSO
seem to have conveniently forgot to mention that I hammered Scum.
Not a defense.
hewitt wrote: And it's not appeal to emotion it's the truth and I haven't been telling anything but it all game, if you want me to claim then fine I'm vanilla.
Claim noted.
sekinj wrote:we've been over this before, and it is getting very tiresome. the only reason I am not hammering is to give people a chance to say why they have their vote on hewitt.
You could have hammered already...
ZazieR wrote:
Vote Sekinj

The willingness to hammer, but still not doing it.
The impression I get that she hasn't read the game so far.
Using an attack against Hewitt he can't give a defence against as she's not giving the games she's gotten the meta from.
DCJ ignoring Militant's questions.
Militant's last two posts.
And meta reasons.
Good vote.
sekinj wrote: also, I'm not going to hammer when one of the voters is known to be on V/LA and everyone else is mum.
I left my vote because I was happy with it. And people said plenty. Their votes were there. They were fine with them. Read the posts where they voted. The hammer could have definitely been dropped by this point, especially after all the threats.
sekinj wrote:I'll wait at least on more day to make sure kmd is happy with his vote.
Seriously?
Kmd4390 wrote: Still ok with votes on Hewitt and BSW. Where the hell IS BSW by the way?
^^^
2 days before I left. I was fine with my vote. If I wasn't, I'd have unvoted.
sekinj wrote:So far we have 2 confirmed voted for hewitt. that is NOT a majority. If someone else would liek to hammer, be my guest. as for me, I'd like to verify KMD's position.

The pressure to hammer is making me re-think hewitt's scumminess in the first place.
The vote verifies my position.
sekinj wrote:clarification: the pressure to hammer is making me consider if others are more scummy than hewitt
It's not pressure when you threaten to do so several times.
SensFan wrote: Trust me. If I could hammer, I would. And I'm not sure its fair to say that KMD's vote shouldn't 'count'. I mean, he knew very well he was placing it then leaving on a week-long V/LA.

And I'm not pressuring you to hammer, just the opposite. I find it scummy that you have built up hammering to be this huge thing, and are trying to completely justify it before doing so.
People should listen to Sens more. You think a player is scum, hammer them. Especially when they've already claimed vanilla.
sekinj wrote:i just want to be sure of a majority, simple as that.
Why were you unsure?
sekinj wrote: I also wanted to see if primate and zaz were going to take any sort of stand, but by this point it is clear that they are apparently happy in their passive side-line position.
Did Zazie not say she was against the Hewitt lynch?
sekinj wrote:
SensFan wrote:
You think it would be scummy to hammer without the input of everyone on the wagon?
Yes! 100% yes!
So you are afraid to hammer someone you think is scum because you are worried about looking scummy?
sekinj wrote:
hewitt wrote:And I also think it's interesting that the person who has their vote on you and quite clearly explained their vote on you and you turn around and call them a passive side-liner
in regards to hewitt
there I fixed it to make it accurate.
She said:
ZazieR wrote:
Zazie wrote:I actually disagree with the case against hewitt. I don't see why scum would post upset after their partner is lynched. And I've been also a few times sure that someone was town, while everyone else saw that player as scum (see NG 684).
Still thinking this.
How is that a passive side-liner? She disagrees with the case. She says why. She gives an example to support it. Why are you holding her to such high standards?
SensFan wrote:
sekinj wrote:
SensFan wrote:
You think it would be scummy to hammer without the input of everyone on the wagon?
Yes! 100% yes!
Then why the FUCK have you never so much as MENTIONED my quick hammer?

FoS: sekinj
for massive inconsistencies, showing that he's more concerned with looking out for his own skin than looking for what he considers scummy.
Very good point.
sekinj wrote:@sens - while I believe a quick hammer is absolutely scummy, it doesn't absolutely make you scum. Plus, of course outcome of getting scum kind of clears up that situation. it's unlikely you would quickhammer your own buddy. and hewitt is correct, I'm not 100% on him, he is just my top suspect. that is another reason I'm not going to be talked into a hammer by you or emp, no one has done anything yet to outway my doubts on hewitt enough to hammer this long before deadline. while your quickhammer yesterday turned out okay,
I'm not going to run the same risk.
If you hammer scum, the town wins. If you hammer town, we have tomorrow to try again. Why isn't it worth it?
sekinj wrote:@sens - i told you so.....
Actually, I only unvoted just in case so I could reread. Hewitt hasn't changed my mind. If anything has, it's you being scummy. My list would probably be Hewitt, Sekinj, Primate. Not much change from when I left even with two replacements.
sekinj wrote: and I'm still ready to hammer given that nothing has convinced me of hewitt's townieness. I can be ready to hammer and still not hammer until the appropriate time.
You say you are still ready to hammer. At this point, he is L-2. What is wrong with voting for L-1 and letting me hammer if I decided to?

----------------------------------------------

I'd be fine lynching either Hewitt or Sekinj.

Vote Hewitt

Sekinj, are you willing to hammer now?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 am

Post by hewitt »

Sekinj for fuck's sake just hammer already, I've told you I'm town and whatnot so the only thing that seems to be holding you back is that you're nervous I'm going to flip town (which I will) and you don't want the blame to be on you.

DROP THE HAMMER YOU COWARD.

If you think I'm scum you should know be putting the town before yourself and hammering scum without being nervous if I am or not. To goal is to lynch scum, if you think I'm scum, then fucking do something about it. You are being the passive side-liner by stating your opinions but not doing anything about it.

Vote: sekinj

Because you're putting yourself and your stance in the game way in front of the rest of the town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 am

Post by sekinj »

hewitt - that point is moot you retard. kmd unvoted. exactly like I suspected might happen. he wanted a chance to be sure of the case on you. that is thanks enough for me not hammering.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 am

Post by sekinj »

err... skip the last post...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 am

Post by sekinj »

omg. yes. i will hammer. I can see that I will need to avoid all games with sense and zaz. there is no point to them.

vote: hewiit

and don't worry hewitt, I'm sure you will have your revenge tomorrow.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 am

Post by hewitt »

sekinj wrote:hewitt - that point is moot you retard. kmd unvoted. exactly like I suspected might happen. he wanted a chance to be sure of the case on you. that is thanks enough for me not hammering.
...yeah way to totally make an ass out of yourself.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:59 am

Post by sekinj »

I actually wish I could unvote and hammer myself at this point
Show
-sekinj

To Do: