Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3973, RachMarie wrote:How do you come up with that number Nero?

Still waiting on a response from Nacho on my other questions. He is a lot better at math than I am and I am trying to figure out how many scum we are likely to have in this game, it helps me sort out reads. Also if this game is multiball or not, helps me sort things out. And by that I mean two mafia teams instead of one, Nero I know you think an SK is enough to make it multiball instead of a single maf team and a 3rd party.

Spy feel free to add in here as well, you are my top town read, and I know you have played in a ton more games than I have. And most likely are also better at math than I am. I suck at statistics ended up dropping out of the class 3 times.
Welcome to scum claim this is.

You are still trying to sort me yet you didn't even bother to ask me a mathematically based setup question.

Look at my name.

MathBlade.

Math.

One might think I'd be good at it. But you aren't interested in hunting me only silencing me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:38 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3954, Expedience wrote:There's a difference between town who don't give a fuck and scum who are trying to look like town who don't give a fuck. The latter wave it in everyone's faces (e.g. ) and blatantly try to hide behind it (e.g. ). The fact that Nosferatu does this openly just makes it easier to see because he thinks wifom will protect him
I agree with this, but I'm not sure if it's insightful or merely obvious.

Nonetheless,
VOTE: Nosferatu

TAM could still be scum, Nacho is good enough to appear town. But I like them a lot more now and it's not like this is a now or never situation.
I'd be willing to vote Kraska because PGO is something that scum can claim to try to stay alive, especially if MB though that's unclear atm.
Skrub's reaction looked vaguely town, though I have seen scum pull off a reversal in exactly the same way.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its like you just keep posting things but don't know what they mean.

Its a 32 player and I believe in all my heart that KTS slipped that it was MB. 10 scum would make this a 10/22 (or 10/1/21 if we have SK) setup which seems more than reasonable. Assuming that yes this is MB then 5/5 makes sense as scum numbers. Also Math seems fixated on there being 5 scum and it looks like hunting the other team. And Nacho's kill list is exactly 10 players long.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 3971, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3967, Expedience wrote:I'm not actually VT (and I thought I made that pretty clear), but I'd rather not have to claim.
Yeah. Very clear. For the vig tonight.
Unless you're the vig, I doubt they'll shoot me after I basically claimed PR.
In post 3974, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3972, Nero Cain wrote:Math, even if Kraska is scum there are still 9 other scum in this game. I think your single minded tunnel on her is pretty bad regardless of alignment.
You'd think right? But it is actually pretty townie.
I agree
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Methblade do something before we mislynch Nos instead of trolling lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 378, Killthestory wrote:hey nero since this is multiball are u sure ur not scum either tbh?
This is
not
a scumslip and Nero is scum for continuing to push KTS exclusively based on this

I don't know whether or not to trust TAM so I'm just going to leave them at null. While they sound very town, all the "AtE wall" stuff I'm worried they could fake easily and I feel a bit uneasy about the predatory questioning. Don't really care whether or not they get lynched.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok what has KTS done that I should town read him for?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Expedience »

Nothing, I don't townread him
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3977, Nero Cain wrote:its like you just keep posting things but don't know what they mean.

Its a 32 player and I believe in all my heart that KTS slipped that it was MB. 10 scum would make this a 10/22 (or 10/1/21 if we have SK) setup which seems more than reasonable. Assuming that yes this is MB then 5/5 makes sense as scum numbers. Also Math seems fixated on there being 5 scum and it looks like hunting the other team. And Nacho's kill list is exactly 10 players long.
My list is based upon my top 5. I don't ever vote a scumread under my top 5 regardless of size of the game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3975, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3973, RachMarie wrote:How do you come up with that number Nero?

Still waiting on a response from Nacho on my other questions. He is a lot better at math than I am and I am trying to figure out how many scum we are likely to have in this game, it helps me sort out reads. Also if this game is multiball or not, helps me sort things out. And by that I mean two mafia teams instead of one, Nero I know you think an SK is enough to make it multiball instead of a single maf team and a 3rd party.

Spy feel free to add in here as well, you are my top town read, and I know you have played in a ton more games than I have. And most likely are also better at math than I am. I suck at statistics ended up dropping out of the class 3 times.
Welcome to scum claim this is.

You are still trying to sort me yet you didn't even bother to ask me a mathematically based setup question.

Look at my name.

MathBlade.

Math.

One might think I'd be good at it. But you aren't interested in hunting me only silencing me.
Nobody cares how good you are at mathematically solving games. Trust me. It's my MO, and nobody really seems to care about it, and actually like to scumread me for it. I'd suggest you stop while you're even in the same dimension, as it's too late to stop while you're ahead.
In post 3977, Nero Cain wrote:its like you just keep posting things but don't know what they mean.

While I like this line of thinking, all of this is based off the the assumption that there are indeed 5 scum per team.

But all the more reason to lynch from this pool. It seems like nobody is up for lynching Math, and KTS I guess has kinda slipped off for now, but we could definitely go with a TAM lynch.

All aboard the lynch train!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:51 am

In post 3983, MathBlade wrote:My list is based upon my top 5. I don't ever vote a scumread under my top 5 regardless of size of the game.
Time to change that.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I AGREE!

So if he hasn't done anything townie in 160 pages I don't see why I should stop scum reading him.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:52 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3980, Expedience wrote:Nero is scum for continuing to push KTS exclusively based on this
I'm pretty sure that Nero is doing lots of other stuff. Where do you get "pushing KTS exclusively" from?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3979, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Methblade do something before we mislynch Nos instead of trolling lol
Trolling implies I am doing something for the lols.

Notice how my scumreads poke me as to why instead of using the common senses.

@DiamondSentinel

Reads wise I struggle sometimes.
However I am pretty good at setup spec. I called a town vig in Wake's and everyone called me nuts. Had wrong player read for it but still.

And that was a specific critique of Rach Marie who knows I am damn good at setup spec.
Call me an idiot on reads fine.
But with setup spec I am damn fine thank you very much.

@ABR nah Serves me so far. Don't see a reason why I would join a wagon pushed by a scumread when I am asked by a scumread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's saying that I don't have anything else on KTS other than KTS having not done anything worthwhile in 160 pages.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:56 am

baiting rach for math puzzles counts as trolling :P
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 3987, davesaz wrote:
In post 3980, Expedience wrote:Nero is scum for continuing to push KTS exclusively based on this
I'm pretty sure that Nero is doing lots of other stuff. Where do you get "pushing KTS exclusively" from?
I mean that the only reason Nero has to scumread KTS is "lol scumslip" from the very early game, yet he's repeatedly reinforcing his read based on nothing other than that. This is a scum thing to do.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:baiting rach for math puzzles counts as trolling :P
I am not baiting her for them.
I am saying because of who she asked she is scumclaiming.
She says she is trying to figure out why I am on Kraska yet she doesn't try to ask me a setup spec question involving math.
I am not asking her to ask me now. I am saying she is not interested in sorting me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3991, Expedience wrote:I mean that the only reason Nero has to scumread KTS is "lol scumslip" from the very early game, yet he's repeatedly reinforcing his read based on nothing other than that. This is a scum thing to do.
If you are agreeing with me that he's done nothing worthwhile why should I stop scumreading him?

NOS is getting ran up for practically the same reasoning so I don't see how that applies to him/her but not KTS.

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3988, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3979, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Methblade do something before we mislynch Nos instead of trolling lol
Trolling implies I am doing something for the lols.

Notice how my scumreads poke me as to why instead of using the common senses.

@DiamondSentinel

Reads wise I struggle sometimes.
However I am pretty good at setup spec. I called a town vig in Wake's and everyone called me nuts. Had wrong player read for it but still.

And that was a specific critique of Rach Marie who knows I am damn good at setup spec.
Call me an idiot on reads fine.
But with setup spec I am damn fine thank you very much.

@ABR nah Serves me so far. Don't see a reason why I would join a wagon pushed by a scumread when I am asked by a scumread.
I think I've been wrong with setup spec once, and that was more flavor spec than anything else. But it didn't change the outcome of the game. (town lying was responsible for that loss)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2603, davesaz wrote:I looked at KTS iso, and found plenty of empty drivel and no attempt to find scum.
Has this changed? My guess is not.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 3996, davesaz wrote:
In post 2603, davesaz wrote:I looked at KTS iso, and found plenty of empty drivel and no attempt to find scum.
Has this changed? My guess is not.
l o l

hypo
critikal
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Man i am soo tired of mathblade.

10 nontown total would be decent. A 10 person scumteam even if town is stacked definitely wouldn't fly back in ye old reviewer days.

It really depends on how some of the mechanics shake out. I could see 5 5 1 or 7-8 1
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

no wai its 16 baddies
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”