NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

My vote is still there...
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 am

Post by geists »

I think Bert's talking about day 1 not today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 3911, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3909, Generic wrote:That's a point. SSK claimed doc by lived through the night? When does that EVER happen?

vote mafiaSSK
It happens when he's scum or incredibly mislynchable.
Do you think he's incredibly mislynchable even with the doc claim?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3917, Generic wrote:I asked you whether you were going somewhere
And yes of course I was going somewhere. I feel like I trapped scum. I enter today with an attack on casso and a sudden townread on geists. Forgive me for thinking that town might consider that to be a special tell. But you accuse me of retarded logic, ignoring me when I hint that I might have got night info. You won't drop it. So that smacks of scum who wants to run me up to a claim. Screw you. NK me.

So yes my entry today was indeed going somewhere. Thanks for obliging.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3900, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3609, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So who's good enough to analyze mafiassk's whopping 34 posts for scum-relationship tells if he flips scum?
Tammy responded to this defense as if this wasn't something you cared about normally, which alarmed me. Why did you start caring about them here?

VOTE: SAD
Umm, I actually always cared about them?
In post 3707, Tammy wrote:
In post 3634, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3628, KoreanBBQ wrote:R u kidding me
We don't need associate tells to hunt scum
Okay feel free to go hunt by magic but I'd MUCH prefer a wagon that actually yields info.
When did you become a big ol information lynch person? I'm pretty sure I remember that once when I was scum and lurked and trolled, you declared that were going to travel to everyone's houses and type my name in to ensure my lynch when there was literally no information to be gained from my lynch because i didn't do anything.

I mean I get it if you're town reading SSK, but other than that when did you do big associative tells for scum hunting?
The difference between the game she mentioned here and this one is in that one I had a SCUMREAD on her. I have no problem with lynching one of my scumreads when it will yield no information. I do, however, have a problem with lynching a completely null read that will yield no information, especially when there were so many better lynch options. In the particular game she mentioned, I believe she was by far the best lynch option of the day, and again, I was scumreading her.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 am

Also I quite enjoy playing with Tammy so even had I been scum I wouldn't have supported a kill on her this early, but etc.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3919, DOMO wrote:
In post 3917, Generic wrote:How in the blue fucking hell is that relevant?
Because you accused me of scumreading everyone who attacked me. Which is a lie.
No I didn't. Another misrep. When you threw that response at me I had asked if you were going to be suspicious of everyone who had issues with you. And you expressed suspions on the motives of both casso and zmuffins when I said it.

See for yourself:
In post 3828, Generic wrote:DOMO, just checking here but are you going to call everyone who had issues with you suspicious, or are you actually going somewhere with these walls?
So not assessing anything other than throwing a townread you made at me which had a retarded reason tagged on to it is IRRELEVENT.

But it wasn't irrlevent to your agenda was t, since you still haven't addressed the flip flopping logic you used to impose a scumread on me to allow you to move your vote off casso.

I guess not making any assumptions about whether you were a pr or not might be because I fear for our chances if you ducking have one of the roles we need to catch scum.

Did you answer why you supposedly readily soft claimed JUST to try and promote my wagon?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3928, DOMO wrote:
In post 3917, Generic wrote:I asked you whether you were going somewhere
And yes of course I was going somewhere. I feel like I trapped scum. I enter today with an attack on casso and a sudden townread on geists. Forgive me for thinking that town might consider that to be a special tell. But you accuse me of retarded logic, ignoring me when I hint that I might have got night info. You won't drop it. So that smacks of scum who wants to run me up to a claim. Screw you. NK me.

So yes my entry today was indeed going somewhere. Thanks for obliging.

Oh I see you will now cobble together a reason to try and further push on me.

Is this your first scum game DOMO? You are forth shit if I do say so myself.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Generic »

*pretty shit
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3930, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also I quite enjoy playing with Tammy so even had I been scum I wouldn't have supported a kill on her this early, but etc.
:lol:

I call BULL-****

lynch this
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne

Scummiest statement I've read today.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:29 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

DOMO, why choose Geists to target with your role?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:30 am

Post by DOMO »

Did you answer why you supposedly readily soft claimed JUST to try and promote my wagon?
I did that did I? I towned geists either because I have night info, or because I want to reaction test people who might think I got night info. Your reaction was not a town reaction. Take a look at ffery. She presses me after I say I've normally tonwread her early by saying "were we actually ever town together". My answer would be unsatisfactory, except ffery isn't pushing it. Why? Obviously she doesn't want to risk pressing a town PR.

ffery's reaction is town. Yours is scum.

F-16 - now you're rolefishing.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:31 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Also, responses to , , and would be cool.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3825, DOMO wrote: I've gotta say I think geists is town. I think ffery would consider me a serious threat to her if she's scum, especially since I had so much trouble sorting her through d1.
If she's scum, she would certainly have been worried that if I'm a strong PR then I'd have had a look at her. So the fact I'm still here has me feeling a lot better about ffery.
:neutral:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Bert »

Also, guys if you ask me what happened in the first 100 pages or most of D1, I won't remember anything because I didn't read 99% of it. Only skimmed the surface and got some vibes and that's it. But, I recall all the realtime interaction since I joined the game late, although I hate walls and so I have little memory of what people say in walls or long monologues.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:35 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

> softclaims a PR that was intended to be noticed by others
> accuse ppl of rolefishing
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3937, DOMO wrote:
I did that did I? I towned geists either because I have night info, or because I want to reaction test people who might think I got night info. Your reaction was not a town reaction. Take a look at ffery. She presses me after I say I've normally tonwread her early by saying "were we actually ever town together". My answer would be unsatisfactory, except ffery isn't pushing it. Why? Obviously she doesn't want to risk pressing a town PR.

ffery's reaction is town. Yours is scum.

F-16 - now you're rolefishing.

My reaction is a generic reaction when someone who clearly thinks thy can create a case to misrep me of of thin air doesn't take into account I'm an arsehole when I draw town. And the reason why is I don't give a shit about anyone but me and my reads. Any one of you could be scum so until I get the feeling you are town you can all kiss my arse.

You side stepped my question, you introduced the topic of your geists read for no reason, you call me scum when you think you can sell that I'm role fishing but when even geists calls your reason bullshit you have to try and sell that I'm scum for NOT role fishing! Then when you supposedly breadcrumb a role and instead of me others star to question the logic of soft claiming so easily.
So again you change the story, now it was ALL a reaction rest to prove I am scum... Only your data seems to be very fluid and the determination of scumminess correlates only to what I do or say.

Funnily enough that's scummy domo.

vote DOMO
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by DOMO »

Sorry F-16 I missed those posts.
In post 3706, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 3417, DOMO wrote:Has this game beat xenoblade yet for d1 content?

I'm not feeling so great about an F-16 lynch.

I was thinking of defaulting back to varsoon but that wagon looks filthy.
What made you change your mind? You initially joined my wagon based on Mara's case looking convincing. I find it problematic because the case itself really wasn't any good. I'm not just saying it because the conclusion is wrong or that it was against me (I've seen cases on town look very convincing). Mara's case essentially boiled down to how I was interacting with her slot and scumreading them. I pointed out why it was inaccurate in my graph which you decided to merely laugh at as you pushed the wagon. After the wagon on me got derailed, you move your vote as well saying you don't feel good about my lynch. I don't care that you frequently change your mind. I do find it scummy that your change of mind corelates with the momentum of a wagon very strongly. I want specifics in why you felt so good about my lynch earlier and now you don't. What pieces of evidence convinced you to change your read and how did it progress upward or downward as you read through the thread.
I changed my mind on you because I felt you were a poor lynch for the same reason as casso - I don't like removing potentially strong players on day 1. I am not familiar with you, and someone pointed this out. Your posts since my support of mara's case has me thinking that you too are a strong player. So I backed off.
In post 3708, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:If this is your reason, it would be just as applicable when you initially sheeped Mara and laughed at my graph, would it not? What changed?
I didn't read your graph post. I'll admit during most of d1 I was heavily distracted and had no time to read walls. I just saw the graph and thought that can easily be scum making it look like he's a busy townie.
In post 3892, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 3877, DOMO wrote:
In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

And in the process you're showing me that it isn't retarded.
My initial thoughts were that you were a PR who learned that Giests was town last night and then made up reasons for why they are town especially with your talk about role fishing. I was about to try and diffuse the situation but then I saw this post. Why claim so easily?

Also, can you answer my questions to you from D1?
Why claim so easily? I'm not claiming, I'm trying to WIFOM the scum into deciding if I'm actually a town PR or just pretending to be so I can draw the NK and reaction test people.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:40 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3942, Generic wrote:Funnily enough that's scummy domo.
Well not as scummy as pushing someone who is crumbing and WIFOM'ing after posting a sudden townread at the start of d2.

I'm convinced you're scum, I see no town motivation to continue pushing me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Bert »

I think most of us can agree that DOMO has this natural way of being really scummy without actually trying hard at all.

Can scum be this bad is the $$$$ question
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 am

In post 3934, Bert wrote:
In post 3930, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also I quite enjoy playing with Tammy so even had I been scum I wouldn't have supported a kill on her this early, but etc.
:lol:

I call BULL-****

lynch this
You do realize part of the reason I replaced into this game was because Tammy was playing and I hadn't played a game with her in so long and I finally had some free time? (And the other reason was because of Empire-mod).
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:44 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3945, Bert wrote:I think most of us can agree that DOMO has this natural way of being really scummy without actually trying hard at all.

Can scum be this bad is the $$$$ question
I'm not bad at this game by any means, I just tend to employ questionable strategies that sometimes work and sometimes fail. I have no inferiority complex over this playerlist.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:44 am

In post 3945, Bert wrote:I think most of us can agree that DOMO has this natural way of being really scummy without actually trying hard at all.
I disagree. The one game I had with him (where I was scum) he was really town and I found it much easier to buddy up to him than attempt to push a lynch on him mainly because he had such a strong town presence.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3944, DOMO wrote:
In post 3942, Generic wrote:Funnily enough that's scummy domo.
Well not as scummy as pushing someone who is crumbing and WIFOM'ing after posting a sudden townread at the start of d2.

I'm convinced you're scum, I see no town motivation to continue pushing me.
Where was the push? I asked a question. You desperately overreacted and got my back up.

So I went for your throat. Cos your case against me is not only inconsistent, but ever changing.

You come into day 2 cherry picking comments of suspicion or low level issues wih you and cast suspicion on those players. You town read someone which I don't even see as important to discuss until YOU push it, which I then point out has a retarded logic attached. But you asked me to commen on it.

And now, you accuse me of being scum FOR PUSHIG YOU ON IT... that's like me asking you a question and then going overboard on why you dared to answer.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”