Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm pretty sure I remember a reads list. I think I remember two of them. One before cage fight and one during.

I haven't made a reads list. Why doesn't that bother you?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 3846, CarbonFiber wrote:Also ffery, why haven't you been working with Pie as much considering you both hydra together etc.
Pie has one objective and he's pushing it for all he's worth. There's nothing
to
work with besides voting Mastin atm. Which we ma do.

We still have concerns about AP, though. I'd really like your thoughts about his results. Do you think he was roleblocked?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 pm

In post 3850, Titan wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember a reads list. I think I remember two of them. One before cage fight and one during.

We've posted 2 reads lists. And yes, one was during the cage fight.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 3848, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I put my vote on Mastin and then Nati directly appealed to me. It made no sense to me to push against their wagon by pushing onto a wagon they opposed that strongly.
This train of thought, for instance, really, REALLY doesn't make any sense to me.
In post 3845, Titan wrote:What I liked about Orci's use of the cage fight yesterday was that when he came in he originally said he was considering putting me and nacho/Bork against each other. I said that would be ironic, that I thought I'd get lynched in that case and that I'd claim in case of silliness. He told me not to. Idk I liked the tone of that exchange.
I'll have to take a look at this, but I can buy that, 'specially if ffery's actually scum.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Titan »

<------ lockbox
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 3851, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 3846, CarbonFiber wrote:Also ffery, why haven't you been working with Pie as much considering you both hydra together etc.
to

We still have concerns about AP, though. I'd really like your thoughts about his results. Do you think he was roleblocked?
There's some stuff I've been thinking about regarding night actions but I don't know how useful it would be to talk about it at this point. I'll get back to this later.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 3631, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3622, MastinSSK wrote:Screw it, I'll call Titan conftown. And I'm eliminating Red Gyarados for the time being. (Still want more ns, though. And BS, for that matter.) And let's take Kats out for the heck of it.
You make me want to vote these people.

Dooooooo eeeeeeeeet
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

In post 3855, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 3851, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
to

There's some stuff I've been thinking about regarding night actions but I don't know how useful it would be to talk about it at this point. I'll get back to this later.
I think it's pretty key given LB's flip.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 3850, Titan wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember a reads list. I think I remember two of them. One before cage fight and one during.
I suppose. But still--I remember them being a prominent, dominant aspect of ffery's play as town.

Clearly conveying thoughts on all the players. (Which I don't really see.) And basically having a readslist summarizing that. That's been almost entirely absent from the game for the most part. And this is just from memory, so of course I could be misremembering, but if this holds any validity, then it is very, VERY largely concerning.
See above. Because honestly, I don't play with you enough to really have much expectations of what you would do. If you do or don't post readslists extremely often as town, I wouldn't know.

...I DO have expectations for ffery.
In post 3851, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:There's nothing
to
work with besides voting Mastin atm. Which we may do.
Again, this disregard for the song contest card is quite alarming.
We still have concerns about AP, though.
As is the lack of vote on AP.
Do you think he was roleblocked?
Why is nobody commenting on my Mac-rolestopped/BGed-Kagura theory?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 pm

It's ok for you to put your own reads ahead of theirs. but heaven forbid I think for myself.

Mastin you're a ball of manipulation, contradiction and hypocrisy.

I'm done talking to you for a while.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Okay. So given that I want to be the town leader, and doing something impulsive is really bad for that.
Given that I'm not really sure of this.
Given a whole boatload of factors.
This is probably a
Really Bad Idea
TM

But I kinda feel like placing it out there, at least for the moment.
VOTE: Breakfast with Stalin.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Titan »

(I almost never post reads lists)

And for the conversation, i thought gif asking pie made the slot more likely to be town. I was frustrated because it influenced my read I the same way mastin replacing into a hydra with falcon incfluenced my read in attack on Titan. I just don't know that I see gif asking lie to relate into a scum hydra. I just really don't as it really wouldn't do a while lot to help the slot if scum whereas as town it would.

Pedit: that feels like a bad vote
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

It is. He's trying to ride what he thinks is a momentum change. It won't go far.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

she :/ sorry.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 3857, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I think it's pretty key given LB's flip.
I
may
talk about it today, I'll think about it. In any case, I want to double-check something with Cabd.

---

My read on Yggdra was based almost entirely on Pie's posts. I didn't factor in the fact that he replaced in but that once he did, his posts were oozing obvtown everywhere in the thread.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 3859, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:It's ok for you to put your own reads ahead of theirs.
Except I'm actually really not, for the most part. You keep saying this, but run an iso of Rancid's latest iso. I know I did it earlier, and when I did it, I kinda remember them no longer scumreading F-16 or DesBRO so much as...shutting the two out as being lost causes for the town. Of course I could be remembering wrong, but that's what I remember.

And let's say that I am wrong. That they did in fact scumread both slots. I also said that I am not blindly following them as scumhunting gods--I am trusting them to be competent players, good, who had most (but not all) of the picture. And the rest of the picture, that they didn't have, I'm trying to figure out, for myself and using others.
but heaven forbid I think for myself.
There's a difference between thinking for yourself and entirely discarding the dead player. It's not the action, it's how and why the action was done (circumstances) that define it. If I was sure you were scum, I'd be pushing you. I'm voting you, sure, yeah, but I'm not pushing you at the moment, because I'm not. Because I'm not sure of my reasoning, of my logic. Because while there's a picture, I am not entirely convinced of it.

But the picture is there, and this attitude of yours is a large part of it. In this case, I invoke the word with no fear of it: I can't follow the trajectory of your posting. Normally, there is a connection between A and B and C in you; I'm not seeing it in this game. In this case, Rancid's read on me would be an A. Your unclear take on his alignment (itself a concern) would be B. Your approach to me would be C. When you're town, I can generally connect the dots. Here, I'm not. Not even remotely.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 3861, Titan wrote:Pedit: that feels like a bad vote
Well, yeah. Quite explicitly. But I felt like I had to throw it out there, anyway. It felt like something that needed to be said.

It probably won't stay there longer than a day or two at most, but I kinda really want to leave it out there for a while. Because in spite of being what feels like a really bad idea, it felt good to make in spite of that.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Oh. Another concern about ffery I should bring up.
In post 3862, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:It is. He's trying to ride what he thinks is a momentum change. It won't go far.
Is heavily implying suspicion on me. Which is sort-of supported with some in-thread reasons. But...
-Again, why no vote?
-Where did her read change from nulltown?
-This sounds an awful lot like something overly-defensive and quite frankly a bit omgusy from her.

Again, nothing absolutely concrete, here. But there's a reason I'm so concerned about her being scum.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 3692, Just Sheep Us wrote:Also that ... post is my last serious post of the night. I have to translate some Golden Ass for class tomorrow (totes bombed my Satyricon quiz today, because sight-translating stuff where you don't know 1/2 the words is unsurprisingly difficult).

But yeah, that was a serious post.
Lol. But iirc correctly the satyricon has some odd words.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If I read one more post about "QQ why are you not reaching out to X??" Im gonna scream. Not really. Im tired as balls since its 5am here. But I will scream in my head.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

(Since it's been a few pages since I brought it up, I might as well make a "Sure, why not?" callout on a scumteam and wild-mass-guess at it being {Stalin, AP, PV} with one of Clyton or Fox/Hound as the last*. Butyeah, put no stock into this, please. It's mainly off of their interactions and reading them and POE, but nothing truly logical.)

*Very outside chance of being either orc or Gyarados, with Gyarados as the more likely of these very-unlikely alternatives in this scumteam WMG.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3858, MastinSSK wrote:Why is nobody commenting on my Mac-rolestopped/BGed-Kagura theory?
I guess its plausible. My results could strongly point to Mac being rolestopping Kagura.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

(Note that the Clyton or Fox/Hound distinction relies on who I'd be sheeping. Rancid, Fox/Hound. DesBRO and co? Clyton. If ignoring others and going purely off of myself, I'd trust my original instincts, seeing the town in Clyton and scum in Fox/Hound. Butyeah. Again. Silly callout is silly, and essentially just for potential bragging rights of "holy shit I was actually right" if it somehow ended up being accurate. :P)
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 3871, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3858, MastinSSK wrote:Why is nobody commenting on my Mac-rolestopped/BGed-Kagura theory?
I guess its plausible. My results could strongly point to Mac being rolestopping Kagura.
Mac role stopping kagura? Or you?

Can't be kagura.
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”