Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3546, Not Chara wrote:what's the story behind this consensus lynch on scum. any failed counterwagons, or was James just confirmed guilty from the start and scum gave up?
A quick ISO of James tells you all about his play and his character even. A preemptive 1-shot alignment Cop in his first post wasn't ideal, but he also made quite a few bad moves and he eventually explicitly Scum claimed yesterday (but that didn't stop Nero from trying to save him for one more night).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

didn't you said something about you being non consec vig?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3547, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3545, Elena Fisher wrote:Well yes I wanted to give a reason on why I voted Ram. I don't really have a thought on the nightaction mostly because I forgot that was a thing. My RC townread came from I've played with him in a few games and it's easy to tell when he's town I thought he was scum at first but a few reactions later it changed my outlook on him and nothing else really changed it from there.
this post sounds honest, i'm tempted to townread you for it. but i want to know why Ram is scum, not why you thought Ram was a good vote.
This is the mystery we're all trying to solve. Comm claimed a check on fitz that returned VIGILANTE. Obviously that was not true (redirection isn't too farfetched) because I am. Ram claimed to have jailed fitz and misundesrtood his JK (he though JK should've prevented a check on his target, as did I and Tywin) but it turns out that JK only prevented the kill and roleblocked the target as per the wiki (basic role).

So, nobody claimed redirector .. I deduced it was Scum .. I had to step out to save Comm .. James claimed a guilty on Comm .. fitz claimed VT .. and we're still in this mess and will be until we flip the redirector (who probably used their ability on Comm).

Tonight Comm gets shot (so as to not give a result) or I get shot and Scum learn about yet another slot they so want to know their role.

If Ram is Town (probably is bc I don't see why they'd claim if they knew who Comm was redirected to) he will have a tough time deciding between JK'ing me or Comm tonight to prevent the kill. It's a 50-50 chance for him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3576, Ramcius wrote:didn't you said something about you being non consec vig?
I lie A LOT as Town. Why would I want to tell Mafia that I can shoot them beforehand?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3577, Almost50 wrote:If Ram is Town (probably is bc I don't see why they'd claim if they knew who Comm was redirected to) he will have a tough time deciding between JK'ing me or Comm tonight to prevent the kill. It's a 50-50 chance for him.
i haven't used my ability last night, with redirector in play i was priority target to redirect - mafia could shut down 2 PRs that way and proceed their kill, i was going discuss this plan, but NC cut day early, so till redirector in play, i won't use my ability
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3550, Ramcius wrote: N3 confirm sk
No, it does not, and that's precisely why I claimed both my kills (so as not to lead you astray in that direction).

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3580, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3550, Ramcius wrote: N3 confirm sk
No, it does not, and that's precisely why I claimed both my kills (so as not to lead you astray in that direction).
yes, i see it now, that means 2 more mafia to find
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3568, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3565, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3551, Ramcius wrote:should we lynch you next then? your moaning is annoying
If we're lynching players for being annoying you have a good shot at being today's lynch.
where i said i want him lynched for being annoying? you really have reading comprehension problem, but i will explain you, Wifam is useless and only complaining how he don't want be here

1) as for your push on me for mentioning redirector in that message - 2) how YOU know redirector is in play? 3) And since we already have 2 mafia flips, you saying i'm roleblocker and 4th mafia is redirector? 4) Your tunneling on claimed JK for really questionable "slip" is weird considering all other things going on, for example, 5) if i was James scumbuddy, why would i defend him? Wouldn't be more wise do like Nero and get free towncred on pushing James? I know you can't be redirector, if that role exists, 6) so you likely to be SK, i don't think mafia would have goon with this much town PRs and sending you to commit kill over encryptor and ninja wouldn't be wise
You really are annoying to play with Ramicus. Not a
displeasure...just annoying. You have already admitted to being a
prick...which I agree with. And your garbled pidgeon english is not
always clear in what you are trying to communicate. So rather then
get defensive because you sometimes fail to express your thoughts
properly...just stop being a Ramicus and play nicely. :idea:

1) You mean the question you still have failed to respond to?

2) I don't KNOW....I ASSUME there is a redirector because Comm
targetted me...got a result...and it's not me. But A50 DID claim
Comm's result. So A+B = Redirector. Unless scum!Comm just took a
really wild chance there was a Vig and wanted to bring me into the mix
for giggles while causing a 1v1 with his partner or some other wild
shit.

3) I only mention RB because that is the scum equivalent to a
Jailkeeper. Actually...you could just be a mafia Jailkeeper. Or
since there is no way of knowing for sure...you could be none of the
above. Other than missing a kill N2...is there any way of proving
your claim? I lean towards believing you are
something....JK...RB...idk.

4) How am I tunneling by asking you a question you have repeated to
ignore? I thought tunneling usually involved voting someone all
fcuking day/game. Kind of like what you have been doing towards
Vifam.

5) Uh...scum!you would defend him because he is your scumbuddy. Duh.

6) So
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

So the missing kill N2 is one of three possibilities.
- Mafia kills are non-consecutive (But why? What else is against us?).
- Mafia kill was blocked/target doctored/protected or target even immune.
- Mafia decided to not shoot and cause speculation intentionally.

The three kills N3 are explainable. Mafia shot PereV and Almost50 shot the other two. Which means possibly no Serial Killer active? After all, Almost 50 is claiming to have killed TWO people and I know there is a vig alive (as well as a role that can mess with who I'm checking whether that is redirector or bus driver we have yet to figure out). So let's get all the roles and claims onto the table.

CommKnight - Rolecop
Ramcius - Jailkeeper
Not Chara
SlySly
Havingfitz - VT (I see no reason for him to lie when I said I checked him yesterday).
Vifam
Elena Fisher
TheFuzzylogic99 - VT
Almost50 - Vigilante (My N1 action was redirected to him, whether it be bus driver or redirector).
Tywin Lannister
XnadrojX

So let's assume for a moment all claimed roles are true. At least I trust Fitz is VT and Ramcius can role block (whether mafia roleblocker pretending to be jailer or really the jailer). Almost50 is pretty much confirmed at this point with no counter-claims. Fuzzylogic, I'm not 100% sure on, but we'll let that pass just for this analysis.

Not Chara
SlySly
Vifam
Elena Fisher
Tywin Lannister
XnadrojX

^ One of the above 6 are the redirector/bus driver. As they did not out yesterday when it was the very real possibility Almost50 or I could eat rope and they'd know the results were switched, it's safe to assume that they are indeed a mafia role.

I hope there's another role out there getting information for town behind the scenes. However, I'd find it odd if PereV did not pick anyone to neighbourize. Hopefully whoever he picked are both town and communicating well.

Now then, Out of 11 people alive. I know myself to be town. I trust both Almost50 and Fitz at this point. So I'd personally scratch both off as being town. Which leaves 8 people. Tywin I town-read and we're definitely not lynching Ramcius today. So that leaves my last list with Fuzzy replacing Tywin as lynchable today.

But before that I do need to re-read and check voting patterns because now with TWO flipped scum, there are bound to be a few signs of at least 1-2 more townies that they pushed hard for a lynch.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3557, Tywin Lannister wrote:3 NKs pretty much confirms both a vigi and an SK,
I know I'm responding to posts made before I claimed my kills, so this is just me reasserting there is NO SERIAL KILLER in this setup (there's still a missing SCUM kill on N2 though). I shot TWICE thus far, and my initial Scum team quatro was laughable I presume (or maybe I did name one or two even??) *Shrug* I submitted my 4-person Scum team prediction to the mods along with my 1st shot for giggles, and I told them to feel free to either commend or ridicule me for it post-game).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3560, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3559, Tywin Lannister wrote:With 17 players and a bunch of town PRs, I'm pretty sure there's at least 4 scum. Maybe 5. My last game had 4 and a traitor with less players and not as many PRs. Idk if timeshift mechanic or SK change that idea though.
well, normally it's 3 maifa in 17 ppl game, if there is sk, but might be 4 here, mafia PRs feels weak (2-shot ninja and encryptor) considering watcher, rolecop, jk, 2-shot neigbourizer and vig on town side, dunno if redirector alone would be enough to outweight all this (if there is one and Comm isn't on mafia side :D)
No. Normally it's 7 vs 2 (9 players), 10 vs 3 (13 players) and 13 vs 4 (17 players).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3560, Ramcius wrote:dunno if redirector alone would be enough to outweight all this (if there is one and Comm isn't on mafia side :D)
There HAS to be one to explain the result Comm got. If Comm was Scum there was absolutely no reason for him to even claim he got Vig result. He either knew I was Vig or he was speculating there to be one and wanted to out him, but even then he would not have done that given there were no NK flips from my shots yet.

The only thing keeping me from giving Comm a 100% pass is if he was a bad Mafia player, and given I have no previous experience with him I can't fully exclude that, but then it also doesn't make sense he would go 1v1 against James either, and certainly not on D1.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3563, CommKnight wrote:With Encryptor now dead... Would that mean mafia can no longer day talk?
Yes. The encryptor was the one allowing them to talk by day, and with him gone they should be confined to night talk only.

And, yes.. I did shoot Nero. With James flipping Scum and Nero relentlessly trying to redirect that lynch, plus his bad push on RC I had confidence in him being Scum this game (he wasn't in my initial scum team prediction though).

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3582, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3568, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3565, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3551, Ramcius wrote:should we lynch you next then? your moaning is annoying
If we're lynching players for being annoying you have a good shot at being today's lynch.
where i said i want him lynched for being annoying? you really have reading comprehension problem, but i will explain you, Wifam is useless and only complaining how he don't want be here

1) as for your push on me for mentioning redirector in that message - 2) how YOU know redirector is in play? 3) And since we already have 2 mafia flips, you saying i'm roleblocker and 4th mafia is redirector? 4) Your tunneling on claimed JK for really questionable "slip" is weird considering all other things going on, for example, 5) if i was James scumbuddy, why would i defend him? Wouldn't be more wise do like Nero and get free towncred on pushing James? I know you can't be redirector, if that role exists, 6) so you likely to be SK, i don't think mafia would have goon with this much town PRs and sending you to commit kill over encryptor and ninja wouldn't be wise
You really are annoying to play with Ramicus. Not a
displeasure...just annoying. You have already admitted to being a
prick...which I agree with. And your garbled pidgeon english is not
always clear in what you are trying to communicate. So rather then
get defensive because you sometimes fail to express your thoughts
properly...just stop being a Ramicus and play nicely. :idea:

1) You mean the question you still have failed to respond to?

2) I don't KNOW....I ASSUME there is a redirector because Comm
targetted me...got a result...and it's not me. But A50 DID claim
Comm's result. So A+B = Redirector. Unless scum!Comm just took a
really wild chance there was a Vig and wanted to bring me into the mix
for giggles while causing a 1v1 with his partner or some other wild
shit.

3) I only mention RB because that is the scum equivalent to a
Jailkeeper. Actually...you could just be a mafia Jailkeeper. Or
since there is no way of knowing for sure...you could be none of the
above. Other than missing a kill N2...is there any way of proving
your claim? I lean towards believing you are
something....JK...RB...idk.

4) How am I tunneling by asking you a question you have repeated to
ignore? I thought tunneling usually involved voting someone all
fcuking day/game. Kind of like what you have been doing towards
Vifam.

5) Uh...scum!you would defend him because he is your scumbuddy. Duh.

6) So

1) yes, cause you brought it up in post just above mine quoting Chara

2) no, whole your pressure on me resolves around my "slip" for redirector in play, so i find it hard to believe you pressure claimed JK on "assumption" for specific role being in play

3) my lynch can prove my role

4) exactly you doing so - you asking same fcking question that i answered at least 3 times, keep in mind you was voting me too, and i wouldn't said anything, if you haven't brought it again today

5) you know my scum meta? from where? Also, ever heard about bussing and distancing? I can tell you - it means scums tends to SR buddies to not look suspicious, if one of them gets killed, also scums try befriend town players for same reason, so later could ML them
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3587, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3563, CommKnight wrote:With Encryptor now dead... Would that mean mafia can no longer day talk?
Yes. The encryptor was the one allowing them to talk by day, and with him gone they should be confined to night talk only.

And, yes.. I did shoot Nero. With James flipping Scum and Nero relentlessly trying to redirect that lynch, plus his bad push on RC I had confidence in him being Scum this game (he wasn't in my initial scum team prediction though).
i would have shot NC just for lolhammer, it was huge scum claim
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so here is where my head is at in this game...

I think the RC slot is town. If James and Nero were going to hard bus
RC while they had daytalk...good job scum. So Not Chara = town
Comm and A50 I think are town. They have both posted a lot of good
content and their claims fit being town.
Vifam I haven't had any reason to consider as scum until A50's remarks
this morning and a look over the voting. Nero and James both stayed
off the Vifam wagon D1 when their votes would have secured a mislynch
on town!Vifam. This pushes me into the scum!Vifam camp.
If Vifam flips scum this leads me to believe that Ramicus is town. (sigh)
If Vifam slips scum that leaves me, Tywin, Fuzzy and SlySly off his D1
wagon and most likely including scum.

Despite getting a fair amount of attention in this game Vifam and
SlySly have pretty much stayed away from voting each other (not sure
if they have shaded each other any). Vifam and SlySly being scum
would be some serious bussing on James. Completely possible given his
dire situation D3 though.

Therefore:

Solid town: Comm, A50, Not Chara
Likely town pending stuff: Ramicus
Suspect in most to least order: SlySly, Elena, Xnadro, Fuzzy, Tywin
Voting: Vifam

VOTE: Vifam

P.edit several posts not read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3566, havingfitz wrote:Did A50 legit say he wasn't really a vig? I missed that.
No, I didn't. I only played with the idea that I might be fake claiming in response to PV, but now I'm confirming I AM the Town Vig so as to not confuse anyone anymore. You can -of course- suspect me for the SK still, but if you pay close attention to my conversation with PV you'd probably see why this can't be the case.

Also, me being the SK doesn't explain how Comm got his VIG result, so you'd have to Scum read Comm as well which probably isn't healthy for Town cause by now.

I'm working under the (almost certain) assumption there IS a Scum redirector and there is NOT a SK in play. Scum simply feared Comm would investigate one of them, so they decided to make use of his role to their favour by making him check someone inactive who was not part of their team. No matter what Comm's result would have been they knew it had the potential to -at least- clear one of them, or expose a Town PR (depending on whether Comm intended target was Scum or Town). If he targeted Scum, Comm would declare them Town and that would be it. If Town.. we see what happened.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3567, havingfitz wrote:Can anyone explain why I...as sk....which I'm not btw...would target any of the nk victims over a JK/RB who has been shading/annoying me the entire time I've been in the game?
Look, I'm NOT FoS'ing you, but your avatar is annoying to me. It always gives me the impression I'm talking to an inmate bully!! :lol:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3592, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3567, havingfitz wrote:Can anyone explain why I...as sk....which I'm not btw...would target any of the nk victims over a JK/RB who has been shading/annoying me the entire time I've been in the game?
Look, I'm NOT FoS'ing you, but your avatar is annoying to me. It always gives me the impression I'm talking to an inmate bully!! :lol:
The question is to anyone claiming I'm sk....ex Ramcius and Tywin.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

What did FuzzyLogic claim?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3569, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Scum now gets Nights and the first 48 hours of each Day, which I believe is common practice onsite.
Huh? First 48 hours isn't AT ALL common from what I have seen on MS, and I have been here for well over a year and played over 40 games so far. :shifty:

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3594, havingfitz wrote:What did FuzzyLogic claim?
VT early D1 after some push, can't remember who pushed him, i did after claim only and he got very defensive then
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3579, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3577, Almost50 wrote:If Ram is Town (probably is bc I don't see why they'd claim if they knew who Comm was redirected to) he will have a tough time deciding between JK'ing me or Comm tonight to prevent the kill. It's a 50-50 chance for him.
i haven't used my ability last night, with redirector in play i was priority target to redirect - mafia could shut down 2 PRs that way and proceed their kill, i was going discuss this plan, but NC cut day early, so till redirector in play, i won't use my ability
Good thought. They probably redirected you to me (pure speculation) so that's why my shot on Nero still went through. More Town points to you, mate.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3597, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3579, Ramcius wrote:
Good thought. They probably redirected you to me (pure speculation) so that's why my shot on Nero still went through. More Town points to you, mate.
my action would take effect tonight, i'm on delay :D
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3595, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3569, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Scum now gets Nights and the first 48 hours of each Day, which I believe is common practice onsite.
Huh? First 48 hours isn't AT ALL common from what I have seen on MS, and I have been here for well over a year and played over 40 games so far. :shifty:
I would agree. No encryptor experience but I agree 48 hours seems wrong.

Ramicus...iirc I have not voted you nor answered my question. As you are off the table today I will stop debating with you as it is not worth the juice.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”