Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Fitz

N3 confirm sk - we missing a kill from N2, so you can follow Elena (who is lurking VI in here) and lynch Fitz tomorrow after i flip JK, i'm fine either way

Elena, if you don't understand why i pushed Comm D1 for his early claim doesn't makes my play awful, fact that i wasn't pushing his lynch, even when wagon was forming D3, but i wanted my jailed person dead or VT claim, who we can't get lynched since D1 should tell you a lot

Welcome aboard, Chara
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3542, Vifam wrote:Still kinda hate this game even tho were sorta winning now
should we lynch you next then? your moaning is annoying
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yes
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'll stop tho
ok
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Can players stop claiming and making it easy for the scum to pick off the towns PR..............
Right now I want to jump out my window even more than yesterday,
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3554, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Can players stop claiming and making it easy for the scum to pick off the towns PR..............
Right now I want to jump out my window even more than yesterday,
indeed, says person, that claimed early D1, go ahead and jump, we won't miss you, you clearly not reading tread, no one claimed in a while :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i was thinking, what chances that there are no redirector? Fitz is real vig, A50 admitted he fakeclaimed anyway, so maybe we should put last mafia (Fuzzy) out of his misery today?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3556, Ramcius wrote:i was thinking, what chances that there are no redirector? Fitz is real vig, A50 admitted he fakeclaimed anyway, so maybe we should put last mafia (Fuzzy) out of his misery today?
That doesn't add up to why Fitz would hang comm out to dry like that though. Comm was a legit lynch candidate until Almost confirmed he's the vigi, and Fitz was scum reading comm too. That makes no sense whatsoever in the context of how it played out.

IMO, Fitz is probably the SK, almost is the real vigi, and fuzzy is still scum regardless. 3 NKs pretty much confirms both a vigi and an SK, so it also confirms Comm/Almost. The only other option is if comm was a Mafia rolecop, but it makes no sense for James to vs him then. It would take a hell of a lot of scum theater to pull off what they did if both were scum buddies, so I don't really see it.

Also, I don't like Elena's vote. It's trash reasoning, and when questioned, her only response was 'I already gave my reason' and 'his ISO looks funny.' It's complete garbage reasoning, and she's ignoring the JK claim on purpose. Only scum (or SK I guess) would want to lynch a JK claim when there are so many lurkers and completely useless players hiding out and prod dodging every couple of days. Elena is one of them actually. I can't name a single thing that Elena has done since replacing in, and voting a JK claim that ADMITTED to jailing Comm last night is ridiculously stupid. All Comm needs to do is confirm or deny getting a result, and it confirms that Ram is either really a JK or he's a Mafia roleblocker. Those are the only two options, and I can't think of any reason why a Mafia roleblocker would admit to blocking a cop for no reason at all.

So yeah, I'm calling BS on scum Elena.

VOTE: Elena

@Elena: Please explain
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3557, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3556, Ramcius wrote:i was thinking, what chances that there are no redirector? Fitz is real vig, A50 admitted he fakeclaimed anyway, so maybe we should put last mafia (Fuzzy) out of his misery today?
That doesn't add up to why Fitz would hang comm out to dry like that though. Comm was a legit lynch candidate until Almost confirmed he's the vigi, and Fitz was scum reading comm too. That makes no sense whatsoever in the context of how it played out.

IMO, Fitz is probably the SK, almost is the real vigi, and fuzzy is still scum regardless. 3 NKs pretty much confirms both a vigi and an SK, so it also confirms Comm/Almost. The only other option is if comm was a Mafia rolecop, but it makes no sense for James to vs him then. It would take a hell of a lot of scum theater to pull off what they did if both were scum buddies, so I don't really see it.

Also, I don't like Elena's vote. It's trash reasoning, and when questioned, her only response was 'I already gave my reason' and 'his ISO looks funny.' It's complete garbage reasoning, and she's ignoring the JK claim on purpose. Only scum (or SK I guess) would want to lynch a JK claim when there are so many lurkers and completely useless players hiding out and prod dodging every couple of days. Elena is one of them actually. I can't name a single thing that Elena has done since replacing in, and voting a JK claim that ADMITTED to jailing Comm last night is ridiculously stupid. All Comm needs to do is confirm or deny getting a result, and it confirms that Ram is either really a JK or he's a Mafia roleblocker. Those are the only two options, and I can't think of any reason why a Mafia roleblocker would admit to blocking a cop for no reason at all.

So yeah, I'm calling BS on scum Elena.

VOTE: Elena

@Elena: Please explain
that post was more like a joke, but your idea looks good, Fitz can be SK, but then mafia got non timeshifted kill on N1? As for Comm, he can't, i jk him on night he can't get results, he's non consec rolecop, that was sole reason to jk him. You think there can be 4 mafia in setup like this? We have 2 dead mafia, Fitz and Fuzzy as mafia and SK, then Elena would be 4th mafia
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

With 17 players and a bunch of town PRs, I'm pretty sure there's at least 4 scum. Maybe 5. My last game had 4 and a traitor with less players and not as many PRs. Idk if timeshift mechanic or SK change that idea though.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3559, Tywin Lannister wrote:With 17 players and a bunch of town PRs, I'm pretty sure there's at least 4 scum. Maybe 5. My last game had 4 and a traitor with less players and not as many PRs. Idk if timeshift mechanic or SK change that idea though.
well, normally it's 3 maifa in 17 ppl game, if there is sk, but might be 4 here, mafia PRs feels weak (2-shot ninja and encryptor) considering watcher, rolecop, jk, 2-shot neigbourizer and vig on town side, dunno if redirector alone would be enough to outweight all this (if there is one and Comm isn't on mafia side :D)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3540, Not Chara wrote:why's Ram scum? did he answer how he made a decision involving a redirector he shouldn't have known about? because
the answer in his ISO that i see is incomprehensible to me
Do tell.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3543, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Unless both scum was busing RCB which is possible but seems unlikely I thing RCB/Yume/ Chara is town.
Despite my push on RC I can agree with this line of thinking. Chara can be probably town.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
With an Encryptor active, it gives scum day talk according to the wiki (and if they had day talk without one, it'd need to be mentioned at start of game). So.... With Encryptor now dead... Would that mean mafia can no longer day talk?

Also nice shot Almost50. I'm guessing you shot Nero at least... If not the SK did the job for us. XD
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3546, Not Chara wrote:what's the story behind this consensus lynch on scum. any failed counterwagons, or was James just confirmed guilty from the start and scum gave up?
James was pretty much concensus wagon D3 due to 1v1 with Comm + his stupid claim changes.
Failed counter-wagons D2 were your slot...I think it reached L-1.
D1 no lynch failed wagons were your slot (L-3) and Vifam (L-2).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3551, Ramcius wrote:should we lynch you next then? your moaning is annoying
If we're lynching players for being annoying you have a good shot at being today's lynch.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

If there are only 3 mafia (questionable) what makes you think FuzzyLogic is one? Has your game long desire to lynch Vifam changed?

Also, I'm not a vig or sk...you don't know wtf you are talking about or you're just making shit up.

Did A50 legit say he wasn't really a vig? I missed that.

Look forward to hearing what he has to say.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Can anyone explain why I...as sk....which I'm not btw...would target any of the nk victims over a JK/RB who has been shading/annoying me the entire time I've been in the game?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3565, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3551, Ramcius wrote:should we lynch you next then? your moaning is annoying
If we're lynching players for being annoying you have a good shot at being today's lynch.
where i said i want him lynched for being annoying? you really have reading comprehension problem, but i will explain you, Wifam is useless and only complaining how he don't want be here

as for your push on me for mentioning redirector in that message - how YOU know redirector is in play? And since we already have 2 mafia flips, you saying i'm roleblocker and 4th mafia is redirector? Your tunneling on claimed JK for really questionable "slip" is weird considering all other things going on, for example, if i was James scumbuddy, why would i defend him? Wouldn't be more wise do like Nero and get free towncred on pushing James? I know you can't be redirector, if that role exists, so you likely to be SK, i don't think mafia would have goon with this much town PRs and sending you to commit kill over encryptor and ninja wouldn't be wise
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:47 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 3563, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod:
With an Encryptor active, it gives scum day talk according to the wiki (and if they had day talk without one, it'd need to be mentioned at start of game). So.... With Encryptor now dead... Would that mean mafia can no longer day talk?

Also nice shot Almost50. I'm guessing you shot Nero at least... If not the SK did the job for us. XD
Scum now gets Nights and the first 48 hours of each Day, which I believe is common practice onsite.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

Comm are you sk? :D i just coming back to James calling you SK and missing kill, maybe they targeted you N1 and there missing kill comes from? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

I admit, i'm stupid, but you guys no better, missing kill from N2 went to LoX, both mafia and SK should've targeted them N1, SK was resolved same night, so we got him dead on D2, therefore neither of them could kill someone else till N3. If anyone else have better theory, feel free share

meanwhile

VOTE: Fuzzy

his comment about claims was really forced, considering he claimed on D1 after first angry glance his way :D
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

First things first:

@Chara:

Thank you very much for replacing in. I know it's a lot of work, but I'll try to help.

So, I'm the Town Vig and I shot TTTT with a normal shot on N2 (sorry about that, mate) and Nero with a timeshifted shot on N3 (you were becoming ridiculously obv Scum to me, especially when you tried to save James).

I had it in my notes that Nero & TTTT could not have been Scum together, so I kinda saw it coming on D3, but my shot on TTTT was already out of the barrel. :(

Anyway, RC doesn't get bussed. He usually is the BUSSER himself, so with the interactions between the trio of Nero/RC/James I think that slot (now Not Chara) is very very likely Town. (Besides I'm not going to lynch someone who was kind enough to sub-in on D4 on their first day. That's not cool).

I still maintain Tywin is my top TR and I'm comfortable calling Fuzzy Town too. I can't make up my mind regarding Vifam, but it's worth noting both flipped Scumsters didn't vote him "when it counted", so I'm still very suspicious of him.

My top lynch prefernces are Vifam/Sly Sly

@Chara (again):

I'm the Town Vig, Comm claims non-consecutive Role Cop, Ramcius claimed JK, Fuzzy is likely VT, and Sly hinted something I didn't catch.

Oh, and now Ramcius is a mystery to me bc I had him down as the same alignment of TTTT, yet I also had a note he was probably the opposite of Xanth. Still wouldn't lynch him today, and my shot going through on Nero gives him some town points (although I'm positive NOBODY saw that one coming from me).

Sly Sly's flip is also informative to me bc they're likely NOT Scum with XnadrojX (so if Sly flips red XnadrojX is clear in my eyes). Sly "may be" of the same alignment of Elena though.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3544, Not Chara wrote:can you tell me why RC was a townread for you?
ISO RC vs Nero and you'll probably get it in full. I also can't see RC rage-quitting as Scum when he/his team actually had the upper hand at that point. It was very likely TOWN FRUSTRATION to me, and I said that to Nero before I shot him. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3533, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Night 3 is over, and oh boy it was certainly a night.

TTTT, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 3.
Nero Cain, Mafia Encryptor, was killed Night 3.
PeregrineV, Town Two-Shot Friendly Neighbor, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 begins now. See next post for the deadline and other news.
Did anybody get neighborized by PV?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”