Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG
Ra9in9 Bull (1):
Beer
Marquis (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Skybird (1):
Marquis

Not Voting (10):
TunnelWarriors, radmann9, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Mastin2, grapes

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

My reads on VI that are town are 95% accurate.

Yeah I'm more happy with my oppinion then yours Cooldog
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:54 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Farside: I know, that was a mistake. I'm gonna stop digging so much into the flavour, if Cheetory stops making Varsoon out to be some malevolent trickster God. ;) Seriously though, I'll stop.

CoolDoG's catchup was fine. I don't appreciate the strikethrough of my post, but whatever, it's fine. Glad to see you're in the game now, anyways.

Marquis: Was Skybird's one post enough to completely move your vote? Does your interpretation of Skybird just asking that question for filler really outweigh your feelings about Sonic? Was your Sonic vote just a throwaway to get some reactions, or was it serious?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 am

Post by NicCage »

In post 315, CooLDoG wrote:13 fucking pages, jesus christ.

Right? I feel like I'm climbing a mountain
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Beer is giving me twinges of Prof Maniac in the Jesus Christ mafia ( mini 1561) I played in. One head was logical and reasonable , the other head was playing some wierd game no one could quite understand. PM was town in that game. The last post from the beer hydra really is starting to make feel like beer is some wierd..Jeckel and Hyde hydra. Beer could be scum but I am starting to lean toward the notion one head is normal and the other head is off. Mzybe I am being blind but I dont see scum acting like .especially so early in the game

I cant tell if Vezo going after Beer is bc he sees beer as scum or an easy lynch target. Also there was a game I played where there was a scum double voter though the second vote has hidden under a puesodonym by the mod. So yeah scum can be doubke voter but it seems likely Vezo is prob town .
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:38 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

The double-voter alone does indicate that Vezok is town, and even without that, I'm not condemning them for scumreading Beer, even though I disagree with the case. I can see where they're coming from, basically.

Shoot, I didn't realize The Cage was in this game.

How do I live withouuttt you, I wanna know..
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:39 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

[quote="In post 329,

I cant tell if Vezo going after Beer is bc he sees beer as scum or an easy lynch target. Also there was a game I played where there was a scum double voter though the second vote has hidden under a puesodonym by the mod. So yeah scum can be doubke voter but it seems likely Vezo is prob town .[/quote]

Why did you feel the need to point out that you've seen scum double voter and then call me town? Did it serve any purpose other than fearmongering?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:43 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

It's called covering all of the options. It'd be bad if we called you conftown just because of your double-voting, when you're not actually conftown.

If you wanted to pick something out of that post, how about the fact that his first sentence was that he can't tell if you're just being genuine or just going for an easy target, and his last sentence was saying that you're likely town?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 327, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

CoolDoG's catchup was fine. I don't appreciate the strikethrough of my post, but whatever, it's fine. Glad to see you're in the game now, anyways.

aww, is poor baby upset that his fluff post was called out? I'm so sowwy, here is a make up song:
after a wank.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Props for using the term 'fluff', though. Not like that word has been ground into bits by misuse, or anything. Are you seriously suggesting that I made that post to look like I was thinking about things, as opposed to trying to put to bed all of the misinterpretations about me? You just grabbed a post I made while in the midst of a conversation (I was frustrated at that point, I grant you) and called it fluff, even though the entire post was me responding to comments made directly at me.

You're entitled to your opinion, I was just kind of insulted. And now I'm a bit more insulted, but whatever. It's fine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't beat yourself up too hard Max, Cooldog is probably scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

Why?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 334, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Props for using the term 'fluff', though. Not like that word has been ground into bits by misuse, or anything. Are you seriously suggesting that I made that post to look like I was thinking about things, as opposed to trying to put to bed all of the misinterpretations about me? You just grabbed a post I made while in the midst of a conversation (I was frustrated at that point, I grant you) and called it fluff, even though the entire post was me responding to comments made directly at me.

You're entitled to your opinion, I was just kind of insulted. And now I'm a bit more insulted, but whatever. It's fine.

yes, that is exactly what I am insinuating. You are bad scum who can't even make a mildly amusing argument. Also, for the record, you were not in the midst of a conversation... jesus christ, just take it on the chin.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 336, Ricastle wrote:Why?

farside's misguided reasons. She always reads me as scum and she is always wrong. We just don't see eye to eye on what we think is scummy and townie.
after a wank.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Okay then. You're right. I wasn't frustrated at all! I wasn't mad that only parts of my posts were seemingly being read, and Cheetory definitely didn't outright admit to accidentally missing something I had said. Nope, didn't happen, that post was a waste of time and I should have just let them go on thinking that I'd said something that I hadn't.

My apologies that I'm not funny when people insult my intelligence.

I'm not really annoyed now, though. I can see that you're having trouble seeing what's going on down here from your high horse.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Vezok

Vezok, please paraphrase what was posted by beer as a lot depends on it. I don't care if it's hard to do so, just get it done.
Also please paraphrase him gloating that he successfully claimed scum and people don't believe him.

The reason I ask for this is that if what you say is true I'm willing to vote beer as his posts then are just full of him discrediting or avoiding you. Which would make him look pretty bad.

I'm also town-reading you by the way.
Some other town reads are Ricastle and farside.
We should also lynch radman if beer flips scum, he's another one of the lucky ones in my lynch pool.

Titus

I claimed because I want to draw people who need protecting to my alliance and I was making it clear I can ally with two players so people were aware of that. My role name only felt natural to add to the claim as it explains my abilities and adds credibility to the claim.
We do have other reasons, they'll become clear once I've died. Lets just say I go out with a bang, one that will lead to a scum flip if the towns not a bunch of loons.

If the cerb/drixx and you both ally us we can all join a neighbourhood. And you're all people I've just finished playing with so I like to think I know your play slightly.

Anyway, the sonic wagon looks like a counter-wagon to beer. I suggest we stick to lynching beer and if he flips scum it'll be a pretty good indicator that Metal Sonic is town, as well as vezok and a few others. There's a lot more information to be drawn out of a beer lynch and the metal wagon consists of 2 of my scum reads plus it's on one of my town reads.
If we're not going to lynch beer though I'll make do with a marquis lynch though.
~wgeurts

This post was a jumble of thoughts made while reading, now I'll explain my marquis and radman scum reads. Beer's is self-explanitory.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:52 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Marquis

In post 79, Marquis wrote:oh i thought this was that swimming anime show oops
oh well
Fluff, doesn't even RVS vote.
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake
Fluff, it should be quite obvious who made this "horrible mistake".
In post 99, Marquis wrote:
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake

i'm serious!!
i want to make a serious vote!!!!
getting pts mixed up is totally plausible
Fluff, then why doesn't he actually, uh, vote?
In post 125, Marquis wrote:let's do it together
Fluff
In post 128, Marquis wrote:too many overeagee tumblr people talk about this show the same way they used to about SuperWhoLock so it's made me incredibly wary+annoyed tho
Fluff
In post 195, Marquis wrote:i hate some of you a lot now
or one of you
idk later
Fluff
In post 261, Marquis wrote:so we just had another vezok moment then
sigh
definition of insanity, etc etc
Fluff
In post 262, Marquis wrote:beer you should be townreading me, i'm your #1 town
Fluff
In post 265, Marquis wrote:
In post 264, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.

you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
Fluff
In post 282, Marquis wrote:ok
VOTE: sonic x
Opportunistically votes Sonic.
In post 319, Marquis wrote:hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

pedit maxxy that is not a good vote
Says the guy with a crumpets vote.
In post 320, Marquis wrote:
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum
Says the guy with no content besides a tonne of fluff that could challenge a cloud in a, umm, fluff contest?
Anyway, he's done nothing in all these 14 pages. He's buddied people and then voted without explanation in an opportunistic location on a wagon that looks like it could be a counter-wagon in making and then he votes skybird for a genuine question skybird had. Marquis had no case or reasoning behind voting sonic so asking for an explanation is fully rational and really should be deemed as town-like behaviour not scum.
Then I may remind you all how Marquis tends to play with these floaty play-styles when he's scum. As town he's more down-to-earth and serious.
~wgeurts
VOTE: Beer
Forgot this last post^
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!
Thank you for giving me a fresh new reason to add to the case I'm writing against you right now.
It's much appreciated.
~wgeurts
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:56 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 340, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Vezok

Vezok, please paraphrase what was posted by beer as a lot depends on it. I don't care if it's hard to do so, just get it done.
Also please paraphrase him gloating that he successfully claimed scum and people don't believe him.

The reason I ask for this is that if what you say is true I'm willing to vote beer as his posts then are just full of him discrediting or avoiding you. Which would make him look pretty bad.

I'm also town-reading you by the way.
Some other town reads are Ricastle and farside.
We should also lynch radman if beer flips scum, he's another one of the lucky ones in my lynch pool.

Titus

I claimed because I want to draw people who need protecting to my alliance and I was making it clear I can ally with two players so people were aware of that. My role name only felt natural to add to the claim as it explains my abilities and adds credibility to the claim.
We do have other reasons, they'll become clear once I've died. Lets just say I go out with a bang, one that will lead to a scum flip if the towns not a bunch of loons.

If the cerb/drixx and you both ally us we can all join a neighbourhood. And you're all people I've just finished playing with so I like to think I know your play slightly.

Anyway, the sonic wagon looks like a counter-wagon to beer. I suggest we stick to lynching beer and if he flips scum it'll be a pretty good indicator that Metal Sonic is town, as well as vezok and a few others. There's a lot more information to be drawn out of a beer lynch and the metal wagon consists of 2 of my scum reads plus it's on one of my town reads.
If we're not going to lynch beer though I'll make do with a marquis lynch though.
~wgeurts

This post was a jumble of thoughts made while reading, now I'll explain my marquis and radman scum reads. Beer's is self-explanitory.

Beer may very well be town, but TW is right about the amount of information that a lynch would provide about Beer. Thus...

VOTE: Beer

I will await your prognosis on me Doctor Wgeurts.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Going after easy targets for weak reasons

In post 338, CooLDoG wrote:

farside's misguided reasons. She always reads me as scum and she is always wrong. We just don't see eye to eye on what we think is scummy and townie.

Not always
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:30 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Drixx, I'm nowhere nere confident enough to bet money on reads. That would be stupid.
I however gave reasons for my scum reads, I'm not saying everyone should vote them though (although I wouldn't mind).

Off my head Farside, Cheetory, Sonic, Ricastle, Skybird and Vezok are town. In order of most to least Vezok>Ricastle>Farside>Cheetory>Sonic>Skybird
My lynchpool is currentely Trench Warfare, Beer, Radman and Marquis. In order from most to least wanted: Beer>Radman>Marquis>Trench Warfare.

I'm not saying to "commit" to a read you have to stick with it with all your being, no, I'm saying I expect to see a certain extent of certainty in reads (at any level). Where as radman is just avoiding actually making a push, has easy to manipualte reads and is just coasting along which is scummy play in my oppinion.

Also, you just demanded a readslist from me and now your hating on farside (plus everyone) for doing the same :|
Sorry, you're a nice player but please don't be a hypocrite.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Drixx, you're suspicous of radman for the same reasons I am if I'm reading that final paragraph correctly. I'm confused what the problem is.
You demand a readslist, then rant how doing so is bad.
You say my post ticked you off, then you show suspicion for the same reasons.
~wgeurts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”