Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

What do you think about it? One of your prevailing theories was that we were both scum was it not?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Zachrulez (2): Benmage, Battle Mage
Benmage (1): SensFan
jammer (1): alexhans
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1): Zachrulez

Not Voting: Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kmd4390, jammer, SpyreX

5 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

alexhans wrote:DDD: What's your opinion on all this?
What is "all this"?
Zachrulez wrote:
SpyreX wrote:At the time I assumed it was a bus. As it sits, I am not sure.

What do you think about DDD saying barring something seismic he wont be voting for you?
I think that while I appreciate the sentiment, I don't ever remember him explaining why he thinks I'm town, so it bothers me a lot.
The previous time you brought this up it looked to me like you phrased it as a rhetorical question. Furthermore, it's hard to argue the points against you when I have a hard time even finding what they are. As for why I consider you town, it's a combination of meta and a lack of substantial points against you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

@Those not voting. Who would you want to vote/see lynched today, are scummy/suspicious?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, it's Day. I should probably catch up.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zachrulez wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
SpyreX wrote:What has DDD done in the last 9 days?
My best post of the game happened within the last nine days and why are you drawing such an arbitrary line in the sand?

Really, I'm just incredibly annoyed with GIEFF who seems to be doing his damnedest to secure a no lynch. He broke up the Battle Mage wagon in favor of a SpyreX wagon and then broke that up in favor of a self-vote? Seriously? How the hell does that help the town at all. He'll probably come back and explain it was some elaborate trap, but at this point I'm only too happy to oblige him in his quest to get himself lynched.

Unvote; Vote: GIEFF
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with this, that's exactly how it looks to me right now.

Unvote: Vote: Gieff

If he's not part of the solution he's part of the problem.
Lazy wagon hop.
Battle Mage wrote:Iso'd SpyreX. His position on me alone is remarkably consistent. Too consistent in fact-his reasoning for thinking i am town is based upon 1 incident early in the game, and he's clung to that ever since. I could see him as scum, moreso than Gieff right now.

Vote: SpyreX

Sorry buddy.

BM
Why apologize?
alexhans wrote:Zach.... and???

GIEFF has been my biggest town read... so? (If I say that you might be good scum doesn't mean that I have to vote you. It's just a fear. I won't vote my biggest town read up till now.)

SpyreX has done some scummy things but my overall feeling was that he was town too... SO, I prefer it.

What is that post supposed to show?
Well you had said that you were thinking GIEFF was scum even though he was logical and that you didn't want a Spy lynch, so it's a pretty major inconsistancy.
Zachrulez wrote:I'd like to see KMD cast a vote personally.

Mainly because at this point, anyone else on either bandwagon changing their vote has the deadline as an excuse to escape responsibility.
I was V/LA. Still am, but I'm gonna get home tomorrow.

Scum to Town: (I'm taking the wagons Zach posted into consideration):
Zach
Jammer
BM
Spy
DDD
Alex
Ben
Sens

Pretty sad when I'm only confident on two town reads...

Vote Zach
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmm jammer 2nd scummiest.... I'm assuming you'd be willing to lynch him as well.

I think I'd be for a jammer lynch over a Zach one.

I know alex is...how do other people feel about jammer?

Also still need more form the nonvoters.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

KMD is so predictable it's depressing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ben, Jammer was on every mislynch except Mastin's, where he wasn't voting at all. Zach neglected to mention this, so not only is Jammer likely scum, but Zach also just connected Jammer to him.

Zach, what is the purpose of your last post?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I've been pushing a jammer lynch since the onstart of D2.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ben, Jammer was on every mislynch except Mastin's, where he wasn't voting at all. Zach neglected to mention this, so not only is Jammer likely scum, but Zach also just connected Jammer to him.

Funny how you've only started noticing this now. Yes, this is a consequence of having a town vibe on Jammer since the start of the game.

I have had issues with his later game play, but I'm still not convinced he's scum.

I would say I'd be willing to take his lynch over mine if it came to that, but at this point I'm getting more and more fed up with the game and am pretty close to viewing a lynch that gets me out of this game as a plus...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

^You sound so much like Jammer's scumbuddy in that post. Just sayin'.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I also explained the intent of my Gieff vote in detail yesterday before his lynch happened, which also included my reasoning for unvoting.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Kmd4390 wrote:^You sound so much like Jammer's scumbuddy in that post. Just sayin'.
You do know that scum links are poor play until you actually have a scum flip right?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So let's lynch you and then your buddy Jammer after you flip scum.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Kmd4390 wrote:So let's lynch you and then your buddy Jammer after you flip scum.
Small problem with that... :roll:
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 am

Post by jammer »

Battle Mage wrote:Sens needs to man up and join the Zach wagon. Alex, i'd be most happy to take up your offer from yesterday, and have you vote alongside me today. In the event Zach is town, i'll hang tomorrow.

BM
You are suddenly that sure Zach is scum?
Why did you never push hard on getting Zach lynched before then?
You voted him a few times, but more a wishy vote on and off.
Kmd4390 wrote:Ben, Jammer was on every mislynch except Mastin's, where he wasn't voting at all. Zach neglected to mention this, so not only is Jammer likely scum, but Zach also just connected Jammer to him.

This makes no sense. So you say me just being on 2 of the 3 lynch wagons makes me likely scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:^You sound so much like Jammer's scumbuddy in that post. Just sayin'.
In the event Zach is scum and now he got a leading wagon, he would make clear he thinks his scumbuddy is town?
Is that a logical move, scum would make?

Vote: KMD

(blatent chaisaw attack)
Got to view KMD more in detail, I mostly did not notice him for some reason. But I don´t like that reasoning.

View, atm.
Scum,
Kmd4390
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Battle Mage

Meh,
alexhans
Zachrulez
SensFan

Town,
Benmage
SpyreX
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Jammer, I am saying that Zach made a good point about Spy and DDD, but neglected to mention you when you weren't even voting at the end of Day 1, but were on the other mislynches. A Zachscumflip probably means you are a good place to look.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want to lynch you (Jammer) until we get a flip from Zach. If not Zach, we are lynching either Spy or DDD. I could still compromise on BM too.

Yes, it is a logical move for scum. He says he's had a town read on you all game which is consistent with his posts, but then points out that your later play is scummy. So he effectively sets himself up to look ok if you are lynched.

What chainsaw are you referring to?

You probably didn't notice me because I was V/LA. I got back today though and will be back to trying to refrain from spamming. Don't expect to see me lurk any time soon.

Btw, Jammer, why is Spy your biggest town read? Elaborate on Zach, who you have right in the middle.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Battle Mage I believe spent a good portion of the game believing I was town, and then quickly changed his mind after I pressed on Alexhans to explain his changes in position better.

Alexhans, and Battle Mage in fact are people I think we need to hear more from.

I could go either way on KMD, but the way he's accusing me via links is not something I believe he did in open 150 when he was town. It could be a red flag. I'll have to look more into it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Kmd4390 wrote:Jammer, I am saying that Zach made a good point about Spy and DDD, but neglected to mention you when you weren't even voting at the end of Day 1, but were on the other mislynches. A Zachscumflip probably means you are a good place to look.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want to lynch you (Jammer) until we get a flip from Zach. If not Zach, we are lynching either Spy or DDD. I could still compromise on BM too.

Yes, it is a logical move for scum. He says he's had a town read on you all game which is consistent with his posts, but then points out that your later play is scummy. So he effectively sets himself up to look ok if you are lynched.

What chainsaw are you referring to?

You probably didn't notice me because I was V/LA. I got back today though and will be back to trying to refrain from spamming. Don't expect to see me lurk any time soon.

Btw, Jammer, why is Spy your biggest town read? Elaborate on Zach, who you have right in the middle.
Hilarious. There's no way in hell I look good under any circumstances if Jammer is lynched and flips scum. I am well aware of this. I'm just acknowledging facts and the possibility that I could be wrong, there's no attempt to look better, because if I am wrong about Jammer I am going to look really bad.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Also KMD, why are Spyrex and DDD higher in your lynch priority than BM all of the sudden? It seems strange that you seem to have my points about them being on all the mislynches on the ready in case the town goes that way to make yourself look better hmmm?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zach, the links are more somewhere to look if you do flip scum. I'm not voting you
because
of links.

You did say that his later play is scummy. It sets you up to say that you at least did suspect him slightly.

Spy and DDD are higher priority because they were on every mislynch. I don't expect that people would have gone that way if I ignored it. I dug it up from quite a few pages back.

-----------------------

So Sens and Ben are very likely town. Jammer can wait until we get a Zach flip. Alex has looked pretty town, but could be scum if BM is. So we can forget about lynching Alex before BM. That means I'd rather not lynch the following players: Sens, Ben, Jammer, Alex.

Instead, I want to focus on: Zach, Spy, DDD, BM.

So we could:
-Lynch Zach
----If town, I'd suspect Spy and DDD the most.
----If scum, I'd suspect Jammer the most.
-Lynch BM
----If town, I don't feel much would change except that Alex would probably be grouped with Sens and Ben as obvtown.
----If scum, I look at Alex next.
-Lynch Spy
----If town, I suspect DDD and possibly Jammer (Zach's point about the mislynches. I expect at least one of the three, if not two, is scum. Probably not all three.)
----If scum, Jammer is probably scum because of the way Spy's gone after DDD. Zach is probably town in this case.
-Lynch DDD
----If town, not much changes
----If scum, Zach and Spy are probably town. BM, Alex, and Jammer are left by process of elimination.

Conclusion: A DDD lynch would be best ONLY if we are confident that he'd flip scum. I'm personally not too confident on that. Lynching Spy or Zach probably gives us the most info. Lynching BM gives us the least.

So...

I want to lynch either Zach or Spy today.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 am

Post by alexhans »

I've been away for the weeekend (+ Monday) and I need to catch up but the internet is sucking right now so I'll probably try to read this at college.

Doing Ctrl-F on my name for this page...

KMD... since when have I been pretty town to you?

Hell... I'll comment on this last page... (I won't dare to try and view or quote others because the delay kills me)
KMD to Alex wrote: Well you had said that you were thinking GIEFF was scum even though he was logical and that you didn't want a Spy lynch, so it's a pretty major inconsistancy.
Bull. I NEVER, EVER said GIEFF was scum. DONT YOU READ? ARGH....

2 minutes in this game and I already read blatant lies...

GIEFF was my biggest town read. I only said once that I was afraid that GIEFF & could be smart scum. But it was just an expression of uncertainty.

Seems awfully conveninent that you hop on the Zach waggon right now... I don't recall, How long have you been after Zach?

#2983 should precipitate you to vote jammer instead of chaining lynches so much...
KMD wrote: ^You sound so much like Jammer's scumbuddy in that post. Just sayin'.
^^ And this is what scum says when they want to throw someone else under the bus... :roll:

Oh... and seeing a quote from BM that proposes me to lynch who he wants... No DICE... He got his GIEFF mislynch already.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 am

Post by alexhans »

I've been away for the weeekend (+ Monday) and I need to catch up but the internet is sucking right now so I'll probably try to read this at college.

Doing Ctrl-F on my name for this page...

KMD... since when have I been pretty town to you?

Hell... I'll comment on this last page... (I won't dare to try and view or quote others because the delay kills me)
KMD to Alex wrote: Well you had said that you were thinking GIEFF was scum even though he was logical and that you didn't want a Spy lynch, so it's a pretty major inconsistancy.
Bull. I NEVER, EVER said GIEFF was scum. DONT YOU READ? ARGH....

2 minutes in this game and I already read blatant lies...

GIEFF was my biggest town read. I only said once that I was afraid that GIEFF & could be smart scum. But it was just an expression of uncertainty.

Seems awfully conveninent that you hop on the Zach waggon right now... I don't recall, How long have you been after Zach?

#2983 should precipitate you to vote jammer instead of chaining lynches so much...
KMD wrote: ^You sound so much like Jammer's scumbuddy in that post. Just sayin'.
^^ And this is what scum says when they want to throw someone else under the bus... :roll:

Oh... and seeing a quote from BM that proposes me to lynch who he wants... No DICE... He got his GIEFF mislynch already.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 am

Post by alexhans »

crap... see what happens when your browser is working so slow that it throws out an error and you hit submit again after 40 minutes?
I'm back...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”