elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 am

Post by elusive »

In post 2596, Albert B. Rampage wrote:More AtE gameplaying ^

Elusive and Mathblade just took massive dips on my town hierarchy.

I've been on his case since day one so no, he just pushed his luck as scum by trying to doubtcast me and MB because we are reading him right. Scum don't get to call people in game cheaters because their on the right track.

Also get my lynched. I'm a soft claimed town PR and I don't mess up my role PMs like you.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nobody Special »

When the fuck did Large Normals become such a breeding ground for pointless drama? It never used to be this way. Makes me sick.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

OK, Wake. My contentions are:

1) Viking is scum.
2) Ellie is anti-town.

Which would you like to hear about first?

Also note that there seems to be a vote block of different permutations of goodmorning, kitz, mathblade, elusive and ellie. Some of this group are trying to get a lynch on NJ, others me. I call it a vote block because they never vote each other and are fairly aligned in their vision besides a small deviation in lynch targets (me or NJ). I don't think they are all scum but it's dangerous.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 am

Ellie has an anti-town alignment (serial killer, mafia)*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2598, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2592, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wake, I need your assistance in this game, there's too many stubborn town fighting me on top of the scum. We're not friends, but I need your help.

I have little knowledge of what's going on, or who all these new players are and who they replaced.

I do not have crystallized knowledge pertaining to this game, but I do have fluid intelligence, and can prove effective if you give me data and bounce ideas off of me.

There's little we can do to keep players from fighting amongst themselves.

This just spells lazy town/scum to me. Get yourself informed please and be an informed player. Take stances all that good stuff. Go look at the OP for an idea of who players replaced. DOn't make other players do your work for you please.

And I'm with Mathblade on the accusation of cheating. such accusations don't belong in the thread and detract severely from the game. UNVOTE: VOTE: NJ.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:21 am

Post by elusive »

Other then one all my games on here seemed to have drama and stuff like this, I'm assuming some of it is real drama and some of it fake. People from the USMB site also seemed to be used to much more then this kind of drama.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:21 am

In post 2599, MathBlade wrote:@ABR -- I think they are both scum. Yes...I'm probably falling for manipulation from NJ being a complete douchebag and getting pissed about it but I don't care. I want NakedJogger gone for saying I'm cheating in the thread. If people don't want him gone then I'll put my vote back on VF. If he hadn't accused me of cheating it'd be on VF but I want this settled NOW.

I don't want him gone, this is a mod issue not a game one. He can replace out if he is getting too emotional.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

In post 2604, vikingfan wrote:And I'm with Mathblade on the accusation of cheating. such accusations don't belong in the thread and detract severely from the game. UNVOTE: VOTE: NJ.

Wake, this is scum. Please help me. I'm growing more isolated and I don't want to mislynch today. I care about this game.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2606, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2599, MathBlade wrote:@ABR -- I think they are both scum. Yes...I'm probably falling for manipulation from NJ being a complete douchebag and getting pissed about it but I don't care. I want NakedJogger gone for saying I'm cheating in the thread. If people don't want him gone then I'll put my vote back on VF. If he hadn't accused me of cheating it'd be on VF but I want this settled NOW.

I don't want him gone, this is a mod issue not a game one. He can replace out if he is getting too emotional.

Do you not want him gone because of mod issues or do you not want him lynched?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 am

Post by elusive »

vikingfan, can you paraphrase your role and what results you got as briefly as possible?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 am

Post by elusive »

*results meaning night actions
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

@ABR -- I think goodmorning, kitz, mathblade, elusive and ellie all of those people are town. Hence not voting for them. I have said this before as well. When I flip town you'll see those are reads.

I have PM'd ika and am moving on from this as best I can but BLEH. :/ That's piss poor.

I still think both are scum so in essence it's a matter of prioritization to me. VF people want to have live and NJ I haven't heard a single person say they are town. So if VF isn't the lynch NJ should be it as I have been saying all day.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 am

Post by elusive »

ABR, ika actually linked to something Doctor related. What did you glean from that?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:It perturbs me that when I post valid, factual arguments that then it's "Ignore MathBlade" or "MathBlade is cheating"............*wants to go in to uber troll mode and smash the thread*

Oh, how unexpectedly this came up again. Impossible for me to take you seriously now.

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:Anyone who accuses me of cheating with no proof deserves to die

I was asking you, not accusing you. You are a confirmed pathological liar and vk is funny.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 am

TSO, I promise you we will get back to Ellie in the future, can we please lynch vikingfan today?

In post 2608, vikingfan wrote:Do you not want him gone because of mod issues or do you not want him lynched?

I've very reasonably laid out why I think you're scum in a very non-personal way. I've been very specific about everything I said, and you should have given me the benefit of the doubt as town instead of latching on to me with OMGUS. I believe nothing you say anymore. I think he's town. Members of the vote block are manipulating other members of it to vote for him, and you are, and that makes him likely innocent.

In post 2612, elusive wrote:ABR, ika actually linked to something Doctor related. What did you glean from that?

Are you claiming loud doctor?

In post 2611, MathBlade wrote:@ABR -- I think goodmorning, kitz, mathblade, elusive and ellie all of those people are town. Hence not voting for them. I have said this before as well. When I flip town you'll see those are reads.

Yes, it's a vote block. Make no mistake about it. I don't trust it. And I am gathering my support around me to break it up by accurately singling out the scum in it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:I like the vibes from this game thus far.
Look how naive I was.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 am

Post by elusive »

Forming a town block is a good thing.

It's like House or Wake commenting on SW and how town she is or isn't based on knowing her or forming a townblock since they have played enough together. You seem to be missing that part.

Also Wake, I'm sorry if I somehow offended you although I'm not sure what exactly it is that you're upset about. I can be abrasive as town, and actually am known to be a needler when I'm on a rool, but the level that NakedJogger has brought against me and then to MathBlade and also Kitz is not something that sits well with me at all and seems to have no purpose other then to create drama and stem discussion away from his scumminess.

The emotional reactions are overwrought to a degree that I don't understand unless NJ has some serious issues with females in particular which then need to be addressed by OOG things.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 am

I feel like a Horde Warchief. Gathering my troops to push my viking campaign in Northrend with the most unscrupulous, aggressive, and meanest guys around. And nice people like Jaina are trying to stop me. What a game. I'm really enjoying myself haha
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Viking's vote on NJ is garbage.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 am

Post by elusive »

Also if I thought NJ was town I would ask for a Force Replace. I don't think he's town. I think he's scum who thought yelling at the women in thread would get him some dbag points.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

If you're actually the cop, you're doing a really shitty job of trying to convince people to keep you alive -.-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 am

In post 2619, elusive wrote:Also if I thought NJ was town I would ask for a Force Replace. I don't think he's town. I think he's scum who thought yelling at the women in thread would get him some dbag points.

He's town. Stop creating drama. You are always creating drama in every game I play with you.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2618, Cheetory6 wrote:Viking's vote on NJ is garbage.

Why? I've noted NJ's bad play for awhile and have tried to get people discussing why they're not going after him so I decided to up the pressure a little bit. Do you think NJ is town?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Are there other reasons that you're voting for him?
It looked to me like you were just saying that he was being toxic and thus should be voted out.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 am

Post by elusive »

ABR, if VF flips town cop are you willing to be the quick lynch next day? I don't mean like arbitrary "saying it for the sake of saying it," I mean really since you seem 100% sure and unless you were town cop or actually a PR you're insistence is to be believed why.

Also, your meta is that you are ruthless, manipulative and will say anything which is what I remember from the first game so pot kettle. And you tried to kill me town too.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”