Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2573, Ozgin wrote:Even if vikingfan isn't great at reading people or pressuring people or voting on the right wagon, as long as he stays alive and gives us his reports on players, he can be extremely helpful to us.

This sounds like you want to keep him beyond D3 when he inevitably falls short of being NK'd. Are you also going to believe him when he declares a guilty on town tomorrow? This is why I want vikingfan voted out. The fact that he can't get it through his head that I'm suspecting him, with completely reasonable justifications, is also a terrible point against him. He would be a lot more humble and understanding as town who was placed in a bad spot by circumstances, instead he is OMGUSing me, makes very hollow contributions to the game, let me tell you, I don't like it.

Let us remember that vf could be a mafia role cop, a mafia watcher, he could have abilities that are making his buddies struggling to keep him alive day after day so they can maximize their gain from him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:49 am

He could be a mafia encryptor, who allows the scum to daytalk while he's alive, and that makes him invaluable to them. I would much rather lynch vikingfan today than Ellie or anyone else.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Ozgin »

Then give us a good report tomorrow. I would suggest elusive because I wanna know what for sure this softclaim was, so I don't have to play the guessing game with her ISO and we can all get some information.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2573, Ozgin wrote:Even if vikingfan isn't great at reading people or pressuring people or voting on the right wagon, as long as he stays alive and gives us his reports on players, he can be extremely helpful to us.

This sounds like you want to keep him beyond D3 when he inevitably falls short of being NK'd. Are you also going to believe him when he declares a guilty on town tomorrow? This is why I want vikingfan voted out. The fact that he can't get it through his head that I'm suspecting him, with completely reasonable justifications, is also a terrible point against him. He would be a lot more humble and understanding as town who was placed in a bad spot by circumstances, instead he is OMGUSing me, makes very hollow contributions to the game, let me tell you, I don't like it.

Let us remember that vf could be a mafia role cop, a mafia watcher, he could have abilities that are making his buddies struggling to keep him alive day after day so they can maximize their gain from him.

This is... actually a fair point.

But I still think we can get more valuable information from him for letting him live another day than if we kill him. If we lynch Ellie, see her flip, and hear what vf has to say tomorrow regarding his results, if he survives the night. But this definitely opened my eyes a little.

Now I'm just waiting for a response from Ellie to see where I stand.

P-Edit:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:He could be a mafia encryptor, who allows the scum to daytalk while he's alive, and that makes him invaluable to them. I would much rather lynch vikingfan today than Ellie or anyone else.

I think this is a bit of a stretch, though. I mean, you can say this about anyone.

"Ellie could be a mafia encryptor, who allows the scum to daytalk while she's alive, and that makes her invaluable to them. I would much rather lynch Ellie today than vikingfan or anyone else."

See?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2559, FakedBlogger wrote:Quote where I'm complaining about the VF tunnel not ending

In post 2568, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2504, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: viking

Fuck it, this is never going to stop.

@NakedJogger -- Done. Quoted as asked.

That's where I give in to the prospect that alignment-indicative discussion is impossible as long as vf is alive. Where do I say anything about vf getting tunneled. Why would I say that when I've said at the beginning of day2 that he is almost certainly scum. Are you and elusive the same person? Did you know that playing with more than 1 account in the same game is against the rules and an extreme dickmove?

Why do you say I'm scum? Why don't you say anything about the wagon that popped up on me for no reason whatsoever and almost got me lynched. If I were going to get lynched you'd have a day1 wagon with nobody to scrutinize because all anyone came up with was "hhhmmmm I think his push on Kitz seemed kind of like .. off or something". What do you have to say for yourself?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

In post 2577, Ozgin wrote:I think this is a bit of a stretch, though. I mean, you can say this about anyone.

I'm saying this because there's a high chance he's scum, and people want to keep him alive without understanding the potential importance and urgency of lynching scum.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 am

Post by estival »

ABR, tell me in what world VF could claim a guilty on town and then not expect to be lynched next day as well as cast aspersions on his supporters? Agree with Ozgin about:

"ABR could be a mafia tracker, who tracks town roles while he's still alive, and that makes him invaluable to sniff out town PRs. I would much rather lynch a headless horseman then a headless chicken or any other headless varieties."

And what then when VF flips town, what then ABR? You're going to find a convenient excuse to back out of it?

Ozgin, are you asking me to full claim? Is anyone else interested in a full claim? Most likely I will before day ends.

As for wasting a check on me, ok EFF. VF check someone who you find suspicious. See above re claim.

NAKEDJOGGER,

you are accusing me and MathBlade of something serious. Send a PM to the Mod now. Right now. Back it up or shut it

Yeah, just like pisskop said this is NakedJogger's normal dbag play. Of course Wake, etc. won't cry his eyes out over it because Selective Vision.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 am

In post 2436, FakedBlogger wrote:You can pretend to know he is scum. The only downside of letting him live another day is if he's got a useful scum PR. Other than that we can just be like "hey look, scum has posted something, how cute" every time he posts. Come on it'll be fun.

Take this post to illustrate my example. People want to keep vikingfan around as a pet, I just want to put him out of his misery so we have our answer. I disagree that letting him be NK'd is a better play, given the likelihood of him lying about his role and flipping scum. In general, yes, it's better to keep a claimed cop alive. As I said to mathblade on Day 1, let's pretend we all believe vikingfan is town, so he gets NK'd. But he didn't get NK'd. Now I just want him dead. He's had his chance.

In post 1388, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1386, MathBlade wrote:And in this case when it is so obvious they are the most anti town cop on the planet you call them on their shit. Make them play protown or be lynched for the scum they likely are. Claiming cop is not a free pass ever.

I do not respect your opinion because it isn't backed by a vote.

You can do one of two things:

-pretend you believe a claim
-try to get them lynched anyway

You can't throw suspicion on them while getting someone else lynched, because then if they survive it's due to the WIFOM that you yourself created.

What I told Mathblade ^
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 am

Post by vikingfan »

so after finishing catching up, these are the points that have stuck out.

Elusive, don't use your notes on TSO's meta as scum when you havent' seen him as town. That's just biasing yourself, and the town, unnecessarily.
ABR, it sounds more like you dont' want the town to profit from the cop's results. I doubt I will live much longer so as others have said, it resolves itself.
NJ, my situation isn't resolving itself anytime soon so good luck. Too many people have already said it's wise to keep me around for another day. Mind explaining your hammer yesterday?
Can everyone here who was saying that NJ was so scummy for that scummy hammer yesterday explain why you're NOT going after him today? I want people on record on this one.
Ellie, mind explaining why your'e perfectly content to lynch me even though you think I'm town? you've said you think I'm town several times but yet you're prepared to hammer me. If the town can't hammer me, then htey have to lynch someone else. by your perspective of me as town, that should be a good thing.
Wake, there is no place to jump back in easily. Start from where you left off and go from there. I will say I can't wait until day 3 when we have fewer players. it's already better with 18 than 21.
Who here has played extensively with Boon? whoever has is on my suspectlist due to experience reading him. I for one would not have picked that up as a softclaim.
Ozgin, I'm a he, not a she. and look at other players as well even though you say you can't get me off your mind, we have several scum in this game and tunneling me does no good to the town at large whether you think I'm scum or not.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 am

Post by vikingfan »

and agreed with elusive 100% on her last repartee with ABR, I have nothing to add, especially since I'm not making the call on me for today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 am

In post 2580, estival wrote:ABR, tell me in what world VF could claim a guilty on town and then not expect to be lynched next day as well as cast aspersions on his supporters? Agree with Ozgin about:

Who are you?

Vf can survive to D3, then D4 after we've mislynched on D2 (because the scum pool is narrow and less accurate due to vf's alignment being unknown) and D3 (because we believe his fake guilty). How is this better for the town, than lynching him now? I have a high level of certainty he's lying. I've elaborated time and again about why with very good reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 am

Post by ika »

vikingfan: Dragonspawn, Nobody special, FA_Q2, silverwolf, Naked jogger
Ellie: ABR, T S O, Ozgin
ABR: vikingfan, kitz, Goodmorning, Aeronaut
Nobody special: Ellie
Mathblade: Mathblade
Cheetory6: Shinobi
Aeronaut: elusive

Not voting: dragonspawn, Wake88, Cheetory6

18 alive, 10 to lynch

(expired on 2015-03-12 00:00:00)

Mod notes: nothing
Last edited by ika on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:08 am

In post 1612, vikingfan wrote:I'd be happy with either klingon or ellie. Dang this deadline! ellie just looks to me like lying scum.

Anyone remember this post when viking was under the gun? Anyone?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

I was going through the VC and it looks like my vote is on me. This needs to change.

VOTE: vikingfan

@NakedJogger -- Splitting hairs much are we? I catch you in doing exactly what I say you did and now you say you aren't? C'mon now...:/

And again if you were lynched D1 there would be more to go off than that.
Your votals
Your associatives
Your scummy posts

It's the same thing we have with pisskop with their posts. The more things someone posts that aren't empty vacousness you learn more about their alignment.

No we are not the same person and for you to accuse me of that is absolutely RIDICULOUS. 1) Assuming she is who she is hinting to be I know her on another site. Therefore I am assigning that meta to her. She knows me as my username is the same from that site. Therefore she knows I have 0 scum games on that site and she left that site after I posted my scum games on it.

It perturbs me that when I post valid, factual arguments that then it's "Ignore MathBlade" or "MathBlade is cheating"............*wants to go in to uber troll mode and smash the thread*

Thirdly...Anyone with a decent IP sniffer could tell that my IP address is from California and I am Titus's sister and the IP address from elusive (assuming she is who I think she is and her profile here is accurate is from New York)

VOTE: NakedJogger

Anyone who accuses me of cheating with no proof deserves to die regardless of alignment or how it throws the game because it is piss poor sportsmanship. Hell I think we are getting scum for it but I am done with Naked Jogger at this point. Done. Don't care.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 am

I feel that not lynching vikingfan today demonstrates a lack of willingness for rational, town favorable risk-taking, and is a cowardly stance.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

What about being too stupid to post with the right account. I think it's just weird, weird and .. uhhm weird! AHA! :]
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2580, estival wrote:
Yeah, just like pisskop said this is NakedJogger's normal dbag play. Of course Wake, etc. won't cry his eyes out over it because Selective Vision.

How you handle people can certainly come back to you. It is your responsibility to mind your manners.

My brief experiences with you cause me to not feel much empathy when it is you on the receiving end.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:12 am

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: NakedJogger

Anyone who accuses me of cheating with no proof deserves to die regardless of alignment or how it throws the game because it is piss poor sportsmanship. Hell I think we are getting scum for it but I am done with Naked Jogger at this point. Done. Don't care.

Garbage vote and reasoning. Pure AtE hijinx.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 am

Wake, I need your assistance in this game, there's too many stubborn town fighting me on top of the scum. We're not friends, but I need your help.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

Accusations of cheating are serious, and should only be discussed via PM with the game mod.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 am

QFT ^

Voting him based on out of game accusations is called gameplaying.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 am

Post by elusive »

effing alt slip again, kmn
Yes, I am unable to manage having two alts.

You don't get to throw shit like that and not get voted for it.

Answer the questions:
1. You were a weak counter wagon to Klingoncelt in that you didn't have enough votes to be pushed but you:
a. Hammered KC without warning of intent thereby cutting off any chance of people getting off the wagon
b. Seemed more worried about engaging me in bizarre play rather then actually scumhunting. In fact, you do know how to act like town since you are able to do it with other people so then why are you acting like a dbag towards me and now MathBlade? There's nothing role related that could require this.

2. What are your scum reads today and why?

3. Why shouldn't you be the lynch for today based on past and today play?

4. Why is there so much resistance to your wagon when generally that is a sign of scum?

Wake, that's nice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

More AtE gameplaying ^

Elusive and Mathblade just took massive dips on my town hierarchy.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:I was going through the VC and it looks like my vote is on me. This needs to change.

VOTE: vikingfan

@NakedJogger -- Splitting hairs much are we? I catch you in doing exactly what I say you did and now you say you aren't? C'mon now...:/

And again if you were lynched D1 there would be more to go off than that.
Your votals
Your associatives
Your scummy posts

It's the same thing we have with pisskop with their posts. The more things someone posts that aren't empty vacousness you learn more about their alignment.

No we are not the same person and for you to accuse me of that is absolutely RIDICULOUS. 1) Assuming she is who she is hinting to be I know her on another site. Therefore I am assigning that meta to her. She knows me as my username is the same from that site. Therefore she knows I have 0 scum games on that site and she left that site after I posted my scum games on it.

It perturbs me that when I post valid, factual arguments that then it's "Ignore MathBlade" or "MathBlade is cheating"............*wants to go in to uber troll mode and smash the thread*

Thirdly...Anyone with a decent IP sniffer could tell that my IP address is from California and I am Titus's sister and the IP address from elusive (assuming she is who I think she is and her profile here is accurate is from New York)

Is the vote on me by mistake? you vote 2 people in the same post, which is impossible. and I have never once said 'Ignore Mathblade', fyi.

And ABR, move on please and start discussing other players please. I don't think the lynch on me is happening today given many players' stated oppositions to it. and of course I will investigate tomorrow and give my result, assuming I am alive. and the cheating discussion needs to happen with the mod.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2592, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wake, I need your assistance in this game, there's too many stubborn town fighting me on top of the scum. We're not friends, but I need your help.

I have little knowledge of what's going on, or who all these new players are and who they replaced.

I do not have crystallized knowledge pertaining to this game, but I do have fluid intelligence, and can prove effective if you give me data and bounce ideas off of me.

There's little we can do to keep players from fighting amongst themselves.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2589, FakedBlogger wrote:What about being too stupid to post with the right account. I think it's just weird, weird and .. uhhm weird! AHA! :]

I really wish I had a middle finger for this post.

@ABR -- I think they are both scum. Yes...I'm probably falling for manipulation from NJ being a complete douchebag and getting pissed about it but I don't care. I want NakedJogger gone for saying I'm cheating in the thread. If people don't want him gone then I'll put my vote back on VF. If he hadn't accused me of cheating it'd be on VF but I want this settled NOW.

EBWOP: Fine PMing ika but I am not playing with NakedJogger ever again.

EBWOP again: The vote on you was not by mistake I was going through massive EBWOP but didn't want to type EBWOP on all of it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”