Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Bogre »

Sorry, windkirby.

I definitely tried to be quick and suspicious on the last day to draw the kill.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:57 am

Post by windkirby »

It's interesting that windkirby found armlx the least likely to be the DK.. I actually though he might be the first choice which is why I didn't vote for him. If I had of known that he didn't seem suspicious to WK then I probably would have hammered. Why did you find me the second most suspicious WK?
Your attitude on Day 1 was a big red flag - it just seemed awkward, and since I got the bullet I honestly had been considering shooting you. However, once it was time to make the final decision, I looked at day one and hypothesized that you and Bogre were scum then. However, he then blatantly agreed with you, which I figured a cultist wouldn't do, so this threw my off track. Also, of course, I thought that he was a new player and figured that you wouldn't recruit him. Obviously my flaw was paying too much attention to the cultists and not enough to the recruiter.

I didn't suspect armlx because of what he said Day 2... "We must be the cultists, or IceManE is the DK, because someone would have hammered by now" or something like that. I figured that the NO recruiter would say something so attention-grabbing, so I had him ruled out rather quickly, although the bossy attitude on day three did make it a little bit tricky.

So basically, the main reason I picked Bogre was not really going with my gut/overanalyzing/focusing on the cultists. However, I concede that his sneak-then-hammer on Day 3 seemed very DK-y.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Bogre »

As it was meant to be, bwhah.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:32 am

Post by Darox »

I didn't think armlx was cult until day 2, but by then I was recruited.

Why was I a known cultist day 3 armlx? I know I looked pretty bad after the two mislynches, but could easily be interpreted as unlucky town.

I voted armlx because it looked like a win-win situation.

Either people would be less certain of armlx lynch because of after D1 and 2 I was looking pretty suspect, or if armlx died I would look more like the DK bussing a cultist.

My only complaint was that after D1 the game got fast paced, and with my limited access it was hard to keep up, but more my fault really.
I liked the setup idea and it was fun to play.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by Norinel »

Now that Cultafia's over, I can say that this setup was loosely inspired by this comment of Skruffs in that game:
Skruffs wrote:Was anyone in this game Scum in "Assasins in the Palace"? Because the situation is reversed here. In this game, there are (possibly) "kings" (cult recruitors) who are guarding themselves with more and more bodyguards. All of the rest of us are 'assassins' (except without the nifty-death-vengeful-stuff) who are trying to find out who the kings are.

Can anyone offer any pointers?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”