Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Beer »

Unintentionally, then? I can use synonyms if you'd prefer.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ah wait I see it now.
Vezo :/
You made it sound like it was an unprompted claim.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

P-Edit: Yep just saw it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 247, Beer wrote:Would you consider helping me
bus
distance
lynch him?
Depends who gets more support. If we lynch Sonic, you die tomorrow, and vice versa.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Beer »

Oh.

Bummer.

Well, I suppose that means I'll have to make the most of my time in this transient existence.

Would you be interested in a game of hangman?
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

This is a game of hangman!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sonic X wrote:Oh yes

Cheety probably town
Tell me.
About this.

VOTE: Sonic X
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

Or hangmug, or hanghog, or whatever.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Beer »

In post 257, Ricastle wrote:This is a game of hangman!

Well, you're cheating then, because I don't know how many letters there are.

E?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Marquis »

so we just had another vezok moment then
sigh
definition of insanity, etc etc
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Marquis »

beer you should be townreading me, i'm your #1 town
link in bio
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 260, Beer wrote:Well, you're cheating then, because I don't know how many letters there are.

E?
Okay then.

_ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ _
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 264, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.

you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
link in bio
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

working, working, working.
getting through somemore stuff.

In post 106, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright, evidently I should keep all flavour out my posts. Noted.

Vezok scumreads Beer. Beer does comment on the situation, saying that they had an argument and citing that as the reason for the scumread. Now, vezok claims that Beer outright claimed scum in their PT. I want to hear what Beer has to say about this.

Seriously. We all have role PMs. Read them. Varsoon obviously put effort into the flavour, and it's freaking awesome. Regardless of alignments, either they are actually Lars and Sadie, or they are both lying. That's all there is to it.

why do you think they are both lying.
I feel like you just are fearmongering the whole situation.

In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

I would vote you in a heartbeat.

In post 111, radmann9 wrote:
In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

In post 16, farside22 wrote:
In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

I'm a tree stump day 1 too.
How the mod said I'm not counted as a living person.

mod: is the not voting count and alive accurate

Varsoon: Thanks for pointing this out, actually. It should properly display that there are 20 players alive and 11 votes are required to reach a majority.

In post 10, grapes wrote:VOTE: farside

Hi grapes!
Is there no trust in our relationship still?

Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?

Also hi! Happy to be in the game! :D

aren't you a bottle of useless info

In post 113, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

Reasonably Rational looks like a puke stain on the wall.

Grapes looks like that guy at a party who's trying too hard to impress and is actually really sleazy and someone who you should probably not befriend because they will do bad things to you after drugging you or something.

Hm.

VOTE: Sonic

Puke stain on the wall? Please, enlighten me.

In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

And more than half the playerlist for that matter.

What would you like to see more of from me? And yes, it was absolutely an outside looking in vibe, that's kinda how I approach things(I like that description). I try to take in an image of the game and how things interact and relate to each other.

In post 60, Trench Warfare wrote:Cerb, can you ask Drixx if we can ally? I think it would help the four of us read each other better tonight and get grips on things.

I have asked, I don't mind, contingent upon your slot not being super scummy today. It would be helpful to have insight into each others thoughts so we can avoid certain personality and play style frictions.

In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

Unlikely. D1 bus, in the first few pages of the thread? And double voting scum? Yeah, I don't think so.

Entry post in the scum PT as yeah, I am scum, seems pretty dumb, but plausible I guess, as is the PT mix up. Willing to vote Beers slot, pending Drixxs approval, but unwilling to rush into a lynch.

-Cerb

I would like reads with reason's from you in your next post.

In post 120, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm just saying that it's also plausible that Lars could be a fakeclaim for a scummier flavour name.
IE: Vezok could be scum and Beer town.
Not really leaning that way atm, just find it questionable that you're omnomnoming so hard on flavour here.

no seriously can we lynch this with fire?

In post 136, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Cheetory: Okay, ignore the flavour. I'm done arguing about this. My recent arguments don't even have anything to do with that. Also, your first two sentences don't follow.. are you saying that vezok is actually Lars and Beer is Sadie, or was that just a typo? And you're still talking about how Lars could be a fakeclaim which.. still isn't what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Lars is town because it's Lars. I DID say that Sadie is town because it's Sadie.. that was a mistake.

The Beer wagon is based on Beer's stupid posts and vezok's accusations. I'm not convinced because I want to hear what Beer has to say about the accusations. Beer is one of the easiest people to lynch right now, thanks to that 'wink wink' post, is it really that strange that I'd be suspicious of the wagon???

Marquis: SU is nothing like SuperWhoLock. Also, feel free to ignore the sometimes-terrible fandom. Just watch the show, it's a good show.

I recommend KissCartoon for SU watching!

This is fair to think but you really are not attacking those on the wagon just hyperboling the situation

In post 156, radmann9 wrote:I'll talk girls with you. Or you can pick my brain.

*picks brain, finds nothing*

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:
In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.
The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.
Beer's obvscum, and Rational's probably town.

Also, if Trench Warfare actually
does
have a clue on why I am what I say I am, then they're conftown. (Otherwise, disregard this.)

Maxwell's also pretty scum, btw. All these scum showing themselves, and not a single vote that I can make to show it. (I suppose I could symbolically vote, but it's pretty worthless given the mod won't even SHOW my moved useless vote. :igmeou:)

Also, Cheet's town.

Calling Mastin town. When ever I disagree with her reads I know she is town.

In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

Yeah you are deffinately not the sharpest crayon in the drawer here.

Would vote:
Cheet
Max
Rational
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Man it is so scummy to discuss setup.
Farside.
Cmon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

farside wrote:Calling Mastin town. When ever I disagree with her reads I know she is town.
Is this one of those snide "calling it now reads" or are you actually townreading her for this?

Talk to me far.
If you get my head in the game I promise I'll be more town.
And it might help me get rid of this really gross nasty OMGUS feel I'm getting at you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:you're the best
I wouldn't recommend it. People might think we're working together or something.
:c

farside wrote:Would vote:
Cheet
Max
Rational
Why did Beer fall of your list of would vote people?

I'm gonna go not look at this game for hopefully the rest of today because I'm getting frazzled :(.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 185, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin isn't claiming to be a stump. They are just voteless and conftown D3. They still show up as alive, and can be targeted and killed, unlike a tree stump. That doesn't contradict Farside. Their two claims don't actually contradict each other.

Also, I wouldn't actually vote either of them at the moment, radmann, but I'm assuming you're asking me why I find Farside scummy, right? Mostly it was their , but it's also the fact that they're quoting themselves in their signature. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding, don't hurt me)

I just don't like their posts, I guess, but it doesn't matter because they have a pretty legitimate stump claim.

Cheetory: I don't know Varsoon at all, but I'm pretty sure that the Jasper, Ruby and Sapphire thing I used as an example is as close to bastard that flavour can get. But you doubt Jester because
that's
too bastard? I just.. find all that hard to believe. Part of making a good theme is, as Rational said, fitting the theme to the mechanics of the game in a balanced way. I'm choosing to believe that Varsoon isn't an ass.

P-Edit: Yeah, considering mastin can be killed, I'm pretty sure they're supposed to show up in the votecount.

This is the first time I've had a tree stump role.
I like having a vote to throw around.
Personally I feel like a small fish in a big pond that most will ignore.

In post 197, Sonic X wrote:mastina, will you stop that terrible habit of yours that is making bullshit reads on people on like page 3? It ruins your credibility. And yes, it CAN go down further

On a side note, maxwell is really town, and those of you scumreading him need to learn to play mafia

Vezok very town too

I love bins

Mastina and farside not on the table

That's about all I can remember

Why?

In post 198, Sonic X wrote:Oh yes

Cheety probably town

Hell no.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Farside: I'm at work and I hate the early game, as well as disagreeing with the idea that people can (usually) have meaningful reasons for reads at this stage of the game(which is why I hate this stage of the game), so...perhaps Drixx can give you a reads list, but I won't right this second(beyond maintaining that vezok and mastin feel town, but thats alignment cofirmation by role, which I think is stupid so it should be disregarded). Drixx and I actually haven't really discussed our thoughts on any slots in depth so far.

-Cerb
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Sonic X »

why are people bitching about the reasons for my reads and not mastina's?

oh, right, because i am held to higher standards

all right my lovely fans, mr. sonic will entertain you, really soon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 267, Cheetory6 wrote:Man it is so scummy to discuss setup.
Farside.
Cmon.

It's not the set up. It's that you want to wave away anyone's thoughts as it could be scum or town. You don't say you are scum reading the slots in question but you want to sway people away from discussioning the idea of feeling they are confirmed.

In post 268, Cheetory6 wrote:
farside wrote:Calling Mastin town. When ever I disagree with her reads I know she is town.
Is this one of those snide "calling it now reads" or are you actually townreading her for this?

Talk to me far.
If you get my head in the game I promise I'll be more town.
And it might help me get rid of this really gross nasty OMGUS feel I'm getting at you.

It's serious. I've been in 3 games with Mastin where I disagree with her reads early on and she has been town.
You can OMGUS all you want with me I would still advocate your lynch even though I can't vote and all you will say is I don't like her jumping on me. Wahhhhhhh!!!!

In post 269, Cheetory6 wrote:
Marquis wrote:you're the best
I wouldn't recommend it. People might think we're working together or something.
:c

farside wrote:Would vote:
Cheet
Max
Rational
Why did Beer fall of your list of would vote people?

I'm gonna go not look at this game for hopefully the rest of today because I'm getting frazzled :(.

Beer started to read like an idiot along the way and I realized half way through my catch up that his play is the too scummy to be scum (yes I hate the saying but there is almost a childish imp laughing behind the screen I can see when I read his post) none of that reads as scum.

Also raging bull's post was crap and calling it a good entry is awful
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Sonic X »

what do you think of beer's shitty omgus on me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”