Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Me wrote:
Confirm Vote: Karen
CKD, he did not really say that it was fun for the scum, more that it was fun for the game as a whole (amirite?). Also, I take that as a she is not going to get replaced gesture...
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Karen »

Twomz wrote: CKD, he did not really say that it was fun for the scum, more that it was fun for the game as a whole (amirite?). Also, I take that as a she is not going to get replaced gesture...
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:56 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Karen wrote:
Twomz wrote: CKD, he did not really say that it was fun for the scum, more that it was fun for the game as a whole (amirite?). Also, I take that as a she is not going to get replaced gesture...
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).
Karen wrote:
unvote: WhoMe?

vote: Karen.

go scum!!!
jesus christ...fine, lynch her then..

karen you are an idiot...I hope that if this weak minded majority lynches you
are
scum, so help me god if you come up a power f-ing role I will be pissed...

if you dont want to play this game...why dont you ask for a replacement..looks like you want to punish the town, why? You have to admit you
have
been playing oddly... I was willing to give you benefit of the doubt and I dont want to lynch a mislynch. If you are just going to give up...why dont you just claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

suppose to read.."lynches you, you are scum" to pissed to proofread
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Karen wrote:

listen, you brought this on yourself, you acted in a way that people thought was suspicious and when they pointed that out you flipped out only making said people more suspicious.

so i say we just get rid of her.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 am

ZONEACE wrote:
Karen wrote:

listen, you brought this on yourself, you acted in a way that people thought was suspicious and when they pointed that out you flipped out only making said people more suspicious.

so i say we just get rid of her.
why not wait to see if she claims
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

its clear she's not gonna, she's chosen to be a stubborn muel and to hinder the town's progress.

The self vote is obvious an attempt to get this over with, so i say why stand in her way of the self immolation.

As i keep saying, the town will be better off without Karen.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Blight »

ZONEACE wrote:
FOS Kison and Blight

as for blight, the lurking is really suspicious here also. 4 posts, 1 random vote, 1 vote for someone voting for a bandwagon (a normal day one activity) 1 post confirming the vote for that person because they had a change of heart and a 4th saying they're comfortable with they're vote. You haven't added ANYTHING useful to the game.
LOL. My posts might be limited, but my vote has been made with reason and I've given that reasoning. I've expressed my opinions about Green Day. I think he tries too hard to look town. He first joins the Karen BW then he backs off when people are voicing their concerns about the Karen BW and encourages everyone else to look at those voting Karen a lot more closely, and finally he shows his "suspicion" of Karen again (without actually voting for her) once other start to join the BW. I don't know, I honestly find him more scummy than Karen. As for the Karen BW, I don't really like it. It looks like an easy lynch on day 1, just the kind of lynch that scum would want.
ZONEACE wrote:in response to KarmaDog

So, what I'm saying is that why don't we lynch the person that a good number of people (2/3s required for a lynching) think is scum because if they end up being scum then hey go us, and if they don't end up beingscum, then hey they're a bad townie, go us.
That's a pretty ridiculous statement, if you ask me. We should vote Karen because everyone else seems to? It doesn't occur to you that the BW could be led by scum? And the rest (or majority) of the BW could be town being blindly led by scum?

Sorry, I don't think Karen's scum (although it's hard not to vote for her when she keeps voting for herself). I think she's just an easy lynch target for scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm you weren't to worried about getting her to claim just a few minutes ago...

or did you forget?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Also, its SOOOOOOOOOOOO Frustrating to see some of the people who seem to be absent from this game posting in others

COME ON FOLKS, your silence hurts all of us. and makes the game much less enjoyable.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

WhoMe? wrote:Firstly, you seem to have excluded all possibility that Karen is scum
Finally, someone gets it.

FoS: CKD
. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her. Everything I wanted to say in this post has already been said by Twomz, Zoneace and Sonicpulsar. But I feel the need to say this anyway:

KAREN, CLAIM PLEASE.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

Mod, could you fix my tags please?

MOD NOTE
: Fixed.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:16 am

Post by thinktank »

Cephrir, weren't you one of the people BWing karen in the beginning of this day? correct me if im wrong but asking someone who you are SURE is scum to claim kinda makes it seem as though you are unsure she is scum because she COULD have a power role. In this type of game where we need to be lynching scum every game day without doubt we can't have such a doubt. As it has proven through the posts of several people who have asked Karen to claim, it is definetly not certain she is scum. Infact if she did have a power role, how inredibly unproductive to town would be to gambit yourself? All I am saying is we need to lynch with more convition, there are many people pushing wagons and we need to be careful as there are supposedly X mafia groups and we need to be sure who we are lynching. And karen, by all means, please do claim so we can lynch some scum although personally i highly doubt you have a power role.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:32 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

All right, I admit, I've been intentionally lurking. Basically, The whole Karen thing was sinning out of control, and before it could fix itself, Karen revealed she was as dumb as the rest of her bandwagon, and decided to join it. I attributed the entire situation to idiocy and sat back to see how it would resolve itself. Now that some people are giving....good isn't word....I'll go with 'Better thought out' reasons to vote Karen, and Karen continues to really not care.

That being said, before I jump, refrain from joining the KKK (Kill Karen Klan) I'd like to throw out the idea of the Jester role, and ask if A) Its possible there is one in this setup, and 2) how likely the badly playing person who's self-voted twice in the not random-voting stage is said Jester
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok I've been gone for 2 and a half years, and back then we didn't have a Jester role (as far as I remember) so I have to ask, what is that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Twomz »

MafiaScumWiki wrote:A Jester is a role which wins when they are lynched. They generally cause difficulty for the Town in two ways. First, because (while the Jester is alive) they aim to prevent the Town from lynching Scum. Second, because their attempts to get themselves lynched inevitably involve trying to convince the Town that they are Scum, and thereby cause confusion and distraction for as long as they are alive.

If a Jester is lynched before any other faction has won, the game will usually continue to determine second place.

Often a Jester role also involves a Post Restriction, so that it is not too easy for the Jester to get themelves lynched.

A variation of this role is the Kamikaze or Suicide Bomber, where the player that casts the deciding vote dies along with the lynchee.
^^^
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think she's No good at this game, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie, she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

thinktank wrote:Cephrir, weren't you one of the people BWing karen in the beginning of this day? correct me if im wrong but asking someone who you are SURE is scum to claim kinda makes it seem as though you are unsure she is scum because she COULD have a power role. In this type of game where we need to be lynching scum every game day without doubt we can't have such a doubt. As it has proven through the posts of several people who have asked Karen to claim, it is definetly not certain she is scum. Infact if she did have a power role, how inredibly unproductive to town would be to gambit yourself? All I am saying is we need to lynch with more convition, there are many people pushing wagons and we need to be careful as there are supposedly X mafia groups and we need to be sure who we are lynching. And karen, by all means, please do claim so we can lynch some scum although personally i highly doubt you have a power role.
No matter what, you always ask someone who's going to be lynched for a claim. Well, except maybe in really odd circumstances that I can't think of.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I cannot for the life of me see a Jester in this setup. Jester's are pretty uncommon it seems to be that people use them as a reason to fear lynching idiotic players. Needless to say I've still not caught up hence haven't decided where I stand on the Karen issue.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm

ZONEACE wrote:
Umm you weren't to worried about getting her to claim just a few minutes ago...

or did you forget?
I think you should wait until she claims, but so far this game you have done exactly 0 what I think town should do
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 pm

ZONEACE wrote:meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think she's No good at this game, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie, she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her.
again, you do not really think she is scum...any clue at this point who the other mafia in the game are?

also, she is acting like coul dbe a Jester, however, I doubt we have a jester in this game. With two sets of mafia that would make it almost impossible for the town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OMG you need to work on your damn reading skills. In the post you quoted i said
I just think she's No good at this game,
and probably scum at the same time.

Bolding my addition.

and yet you said
again, you do not really think she is scum

You are clearly either stupid or trying to take what i've said and misrepresent it intentionally, which screams scum.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I wonder why Karmadog is still lightly defending Karen, even after exasperatingly giving up in post# 252?

Unvote

Vote: Karen

FoS: KArmadog
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:43 pm

ZONEACE wrote:meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think
she's No good at this game
, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie,
she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her
you dont need to insult..

are you not pushing a lynch because she is a bad player?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:44 pm

if she does hang and comes up town (or worse a power role)...I wonder how everyone will spin their vote and FoS of me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”