NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry to make you guys wait ..

Well, I missed my choice last night and the night before I watched Esme and got nothing ..

However, if you recall I said that I had more info from the first night, and that info being that not only did I see Yaw target EnderX, but also I saw Nonny and Chaotic Diablo target Yaw.

So in respect towards the information that we do have, I am more inclined to think that Nai is some godfather type. This reasoning comes from the fact that I don't think that Nonny would target a fellow scum night 1, Esme is the stomach for which bifrost confirmed there would be one in the game, and I just know that I am innocent, so it comes down to Mr. Nai from my standpoint.

I'll
Fos: Nai
for now until it comes down to voting.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:21 am

Post by esme »

Fine, I've done a bit of rereading and I can't believe that I let get Nai away with the "Yaw, mafia, is missing" mistake *and* let him off of answering my question while I was voting him just because shady attacked me surprisingly.

In addition, the evidence for Nanook being town and thus nonny being town is simply overwhelming. Also, being blood works fine with drying up.

vote: Nai

nonny, you have to say whether this is sufficient for you to vote Nai, otherwise we have to set up a no-lynch scenario like the one I described.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:43 am

Post by nonny »

UNVOTE
yeah Nai does look scummy....

So Nai if you are blood and targetted me last night how would CD dry up from lack of blood? Seems like that would be your role at work.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:44 am

Post by Nai »

Unless I'm mistaken, it says "dried up". Doesn't say anything about blood. I'm not sure what could cause that. However, while looking over roles, I saw a distinct lack of "skin" as a body part. That's odd to me, as it seems a pretty vital part. Since blood vessels are in the skin, it's feasable that the skin could cut off blood.

Of course, I'm talking flavor. Flavor-wise, blood can't stop itself from going somewhere without a clot. I don't remember hearing about a clot, so I don't think it's blood.

Looking over the last two pages, I'm seeing scummy things. While they arn't that big, they're still interesting.

Nonny: Declares me and Nanook innocent, votes Esme.
Esme: Claims stomach, says Nonny and I look scummy.
Nonny: Defends herself, defends vote against Esme.
Esme: Makes a plan to show if I'm scum or not.
Nanook: Shows up, says he watched no one last night. Decides I'm scummy, FOS's me.
Esme: Has a revelation, abandons all previous thoughts and votes me.
Nonny: Unvotes, calls me scummy.

Esme and Nonny seem to be having a lot of trouble making up their minds, and they're going at it against each other quite thoroughly. As pointed out to me in a recent newbie game, anyone that does this (and subsequently drops it quickly) generally is scum. I'm thinking that Nonny is scum over anyone. She doubts her own results, after being so very adament about them only a few posts before. She gives up on her vote on Esme within a few posts, even after defending herself. Now she's suddenly feeling like I"m scum from two points.

Nonny, I've had as much access to the death scenes as you have. I've read them, I've seen the "dried up". Now, do you think an intelligent player would claim a role that fits those death scenes that well? That's like someone being poisoned and me claiming 'potioner'. It's just an unintelligent play. I'll point out that before Greenliquid died I dropped a single hint about my role. "I'll bet a (can't remember amount) of plasma that (something will happen)." I'm too lazy to check the actual quote, but that's the gist of it.

I'm going to
Vote: Nonny
. It's lynch-or-lose, and Nonny is swaying too far back and forth at this point.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by nonny »

I'm sorry but your role claim is unintelligent because it's the only one out there that fits with the "dried up" deathscene...if you don't see that then you are blind. Blood can refuse to go some were as much as a stomach can decide wether or not to digest something....doesn't have to be true just part of the *game*. I was sure of my results and still am I just am not positive of what they mean. Even though Nanook basically clear me because I was spotted with Yaw night one just like I stated, and scum can't target each other. So how am I scummy besides the fact that I'm a bad judge and am unsure when it's at this important time in the game? I'm always like that...and ussually I never vote unless I'm sure and I was feeling uncertian of my vote so I removed it. And in lynch or lose...even though it is possible to no lynch with four poeple, by you keeping your vote there that is bad because then the town will lose, and I'm pretty sure that may be what you want.
*insert bad joke here*
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:55 pm

Post by shelper »

nai
(esme)
nonny
(nai)
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:36 pm

Post by Nai »

Why would a mafia member make up a roleclaim that fits a death scene? Or, even if it was their role, say it at all? It casts unwanted suspicion, like what I'm getting now. With one (hopefully) mafia member left, that would be incredibly stupid.

I've never seen a game where scum can't target each other. There's also the fact that we don't know if scum can recruit or not. Nonny could be a recruiter for all I know. What I do know is that Nonny seems to be swaying in the past two game days, going with whatever people are doing. First she went after Esme, now she's going after me. Her decisions seem to be largely based, as well, on who accuses her of being scummy. Reeks of scum desperation to me.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:56 pm

Post by nonny »

It's not scum desperation is indesicion and the embressment of a lurker that should've read the game again..i always fall into that trap. But regardless I admitted to swaying I bit...but I also explained why and i htink i made my self quite clear and need not repeat my self. If you don't believe my explantion fine...but it's true.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm

Post by Nai »

You didn't answer my question.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:51 pm

Post by esme »

Nai, you had to claim blood because c_d already fingered you. And Post 253 says it all.

"Nanook decides you are scummy." when he quoted a good reason from his N1 investigation that nonny isn't scummy. "esme has a revelation and abandons all previous thought" when I had already stated that I'm sure Nanook is town and will follow his result, if any.

And most damningly, if you were town, you would have asked for my no-lynch setup which would prove your innocence (unless you think that Nanook is scum, but you are voting for Nonny and are aware of lynch or lose).

Why don't you explain to us why you are voting for nonny, when we have one scum left and Nanook has exonerated nonny? What is not valid about Nanook's reasoning?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:39 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Whether Nai agrees with my reasoning or not, it isn't going to make him any less scummy from the info at hand ..

Vote: Nai

, and to just reiterate why

1. Esme claimed the stomach, which by process of elimination clears her as Bifrost claimed an ability coinciding with such a role.

2. Nonny's target coincides with my results from the first night, and I find it highly unlikely that one mafioso would target another in any shape or form the first night.

3. Nanook (That's me) can only be confirmed by only one person .. that being me again, and I claimed to have found Yaw as scum on the very first day, which isn't a typical mafia gambit that early in the game.

4. Nai's claim fits suitably with the type of death's we've been seeing, as what else could really make someone dry up when it comes to the human body. Lack of water yes, but when it comes down to the role's at hand and the fact that Nai didn't have a choice, but to claim blood as he was fingered by Chaotic makes this even easier.

When I originally came into this day I thought perhaps Esme was our scum, but I didn't realize she was the stomach. From my standpoint Nonny is completely cleared, and the only way we possibly could lose this game is that if the mafia had the stomach's ability which worked with our vig (which I find 99% unlikely). So in all, great game played Nai .. but I believe you have been caught.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:41 am

Post by Nai »

I don't like the no-lynch idea for one reason. We still have a mafia out there. I'd target Nanook, Nanook would live. One of us would die (my betting is on esme), and we would be at lynch-or-lose again. My doc powers would be useless, seing as I have to target Nanook and that gives the scum a free night to do whatever he or she pleases.

Alternatively, if my idea of Nonny being our last scum is true, and she is a recruiter, we WOULD lose overnight.

I've admitted that my role fits the deaths scenes. But look at the thread. I dropped at least one hint, waaaaay before C_D fingered me, about my role. And I dropped the hint AFTER one person was dried up. Do you think scum would risk something like that for no reason?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:56 am

Post by nonny »

NO LYNCH IS BETTER!!!!!!!! cause then for sure losing we have one more day, one more investigation for some poeple (me) and more info period!!!! damn it is the best situtation and i would rather have one more night then a bad lynch.
*insert bad joke here*
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:19 am

Post by esme »

Fine,
unvote: Nai
for discussing tomorrow.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by Nai »

See, now Nonny's doing it again. First she was ready to lynch me, just hadn't added her vote yet. But she was arguing as if ready to add the vote. However, she wasn't ready to add the vote for whatever reason. Now she wants another night?

Nonny, why so indecisive? You've gone from thinking Esme is scum, to thinking I'm scum, to wanting a no-lynch.

I wonder why.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:01 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

nonny wrote:NO LYNCH IS BETTER!!!!!!!! cause then for sure losing we have one more day, one more investigation for some poeple (me) and more info period!!!! damn it is the best situtation and i would rather have one more night then a bad lynch.
You seriously think that another night is going to help? If that's the census then I'll join in on the fun, I mean why not?

I don't quite understand why, the only person that you haven't investigated among us is Esme, and I doubt she'll be the one killed tonight. You'll still be alive tomorrow for sure as you have already gotten a result on Nai, and I would actually be able to prove Nai guilty tomorrow, unless of course he doesn't decide to kill, and use that as leverage for his doc claim.

If this is truly what you and Esme want to do then I'm game, but I really don't think it's necessary.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by nonny »

nonny wrote:even though it is possible to no lynch with four poeple,
I was already contemplating a no lynch nai...you are depretly trying to make me scummy and failing IMHO. PLus I was explaing hwy a no lynch would be better if
you
trulyare town(doubt it) because everyone else is against you rightfully again IMHO....

yeah i did quote myself :oops:
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:20 pm

Post by Nai »

Here's the problem with the no lynch deal. Nanook can see if I leave my 'house', not who I target. If I target Nanook and the scum targets ANYONE else, someone still dies. Since I left the house, I'm the prime suspect. I'm dead if I say no lynch, I'm dead if I don't. Either way, I'm lynched today or tomarrow and scum is still free tomarrow to have fun and end the game.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:13 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

See here's the thing you're missing Nai, and seem to forget. Night 1 I watched Yaw and Nonny targetted Yaw. I'm under the assumption that whoever scum that is left was in the same mafioso group as Yaw .. You're prime suspect is cleared by me, who you seem to trust the most right now.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:48 am

Post by esme »

I've just realized that nonny is completely cleared now.
She posted when she could have put the lynching vote on me.

Since it is clear that I am the stomach, I think it should be clear that I'm not mafia because I worked together with someone labelled vig and the stomach hardly dries organs from blood.

That leaves Nanook:

He could be mafia selling us Yaw in his first post (already unlikely).
Furthermore, it is reasonably certain that he is indeed a tracker because he correctly stated that Yaw was targetted by two people and I was targetted by noone and targetted noone N2 (whereas the names where given at a time where they were publicly known).

If he is mafia, he can't be eyes if there is any flavour to the drying up and it was a high risk to falsely and unsolicitely claim eyes on D1. And the mason claim was risky, too, if it was false, because EnderX certainly could have been mason with someone alive.

Nai: Claiming blood is already damning, claiming doctor is really clever and actually the one and only point in Nai's favour because there's no other doctor. OTOH, with Nanook there are enough investigative roles to make up for it. The final damning point is that Nai didn't ask for my no-lynch scenario where Nanook could clear him AND voting nonny instead of Nanook in lynch-or-lose.
Of course, this is not taking into account the general scumminess of Nai's posts today.

So, from my point of view, the no-lynch would have helped deciding between nonny and Nai and I don't need that now.

So, I return to my vote.

vote: Nai

nonny, I would like to hear what of the above you find not convincing.
If you need a no-lynch-scenario, it depends on whether you need to clear me or Nanook which one we choose.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by nonny »

I was thinking iwth a no lynch I can better investigate you esme...but i don't see it being anyone other than Nai....then again I like be certian.

yeah i don't see to many errors and all fingers are pointing towards Nai.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:33 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm not sure how much more I can argue my point, and repeating myself doesn't seem to help me much. So I'll just wait.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:19 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, Esme and I have already made up our minds .. it's Nonny that we are waiting for to make a decision.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:47 pm

Post by shelper »

I've been informed nonny can't access the 'net until Saterday.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:15 am

Post by nonny »

yeah osrry about that...yeah i thought it over i'm thinking it was to be nai
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”