Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So, who goes first? SC? Pulindar?
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:So, who goes first? SC? Pulindar?
Or reck.

I think I need a read of players left in this game.

EK what did you get last night for an imprint?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol farside flip flopping on me
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I got a vig imprint.

I wanted to kill reckoner. That's who I would have killed.

However, I figured that if I'm wrong about him that I might disrupt our current plan and give the real scum an opening to say that I'm scum or something. So I was a good girl and didn't shoot reckoner in the head. It hurt me to hold my fire. And I felt like a wimp.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The vig imprint was Megatheory in Mini 630
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

EK said some very strong things in favor of SC that is hard to ignore.
Anyways I got a vig ability too.
Yosarian2 in Mini 732
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mmmm you guys should've shot.

In any case, I'm going to
Vote: SC
for today. Would also be okay with Pul.
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would have shot you though, reck.

Vote Reckoner
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Reck: Why do you believe SC should be the lynch today?
EK: I have a feeling I know why but I would like your view on why reck is scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because IMO it doesn't matter who we go with today because I'm fairly confident you and EK are town at this point. Though your sure-ness that I was town yesterday and subsequent flip flop on that today makes me hesitant.

CTD was sure SC was scum, and wanted him lynched. I made a deal with him. I'm going to keep it. I know that may seem like a scum gambit, but even if I'm wrong about SC, then I know I have Pul.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because IMO it doesn't matter who we go with today because I'm fairly confident you and EK are town at this point. Though your sure-ness that I was town yesterday and subsequent flip flop on that today makes me hesitant.

CTD was sure SC was scum, and wanted him lynched. I made a deal with him. I'm going to keep it. I know that may seem like a scum gambit, but even if I'm wrong about SC, then I know I have Pul.
I have my reason's my views changed on you. Remember I felt only one thing made you look town and that was your unimprint of VMD.
Now that CTD flipped town I have come to realize 2 scum players were not on VMD's imprint wagon.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Good point, I guess.

Here's my thing: I'm pretty confident the two of you are town. If you're not, then one of you has a killing imprint now and we're fucked anyway. So I'm going to go off the one hope we have, and that's lynching the only two people I think have the most potential to be scum:

SC & Pulindar.
green shirt thursdays
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Pulindar »

I was the next on the list wasn't I? I still think they're both town, so in theory it doesn't matter. I guess I just like order.

Whatever though. I guess I can
Vote Reck
if that's what those two think is best
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Have you ever got an impression where people just stopped caring about a game?
I swear.....mutters a curse word......would the last scum please claim now? I would like this game to end now.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Farside, we should have vigged last night. It would get this done sooner.
Talk nerdy to me.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:Farside, we should have vigged last night. It would get this done sooner.
I thought about it for a brief moment but that voice in my head thinks god what if I'm completely hoodwinked by EK.
Damn my paranoid self. I just can't imagine scum trying to make another player look town.

*looks for relief to mod*
Iam I hate this game right now. I didnt' think it was possible but I'm very disappointed in the imprints given. I just needed to say this.

That said I need a read. And I'm promising myself I would read everything with a clear head on what I see.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pulindar joins the wagon on me? Interesting.
green shirt thursdays
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

I have farside-esque paranoia at the moment. I was pretty certain about ctd.

But I think the vig imprints might have tied my hands from suggesting anything outlandish. In that it doesn't matter who is the last of us to be lynched any more.

Will type more when I hve a pc.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 am

Ok, so my reasoning for the above post is as follows:

I will definitely not live in lylo. If nothing else, farside is likely to be there and she played a long intricate game where I was scum and I know that she has a great respect for what I can do as scum. While that's nice on a personal level, it means that most of the pro-town actions I've made this game I could well have made as scum, and she knows it.

Aside from that, I've done too much that's dodgy. Not voting for KoC and voting for CTD, who I've been pushign all game, was pretty much the tipping point of the evidence against me, I think.

Don't get me wrong, i think there's more than enough there to see me as town, but if we're wrong about farside and elvis, it could be down to a 3 man lylo, and in that case I would be killed and we would lose.

So I was thinking perhaps I should step up and get it over with now so that if it came down to Pul, elvis and farside (for example, insert Reck if you like) there would be a real debate and we'd be more likely to make the right choice if the scum was either farside or elvis.

However, they've both just recieved a vig. This makes all of this reasoning irrelevent, because if the scum does lie between them then there won't be a 3-man lylo, there will be a 4-man lylo that we don't realise is lylo. And of course it won't matter if i die now, or later, or get shot.

I might just do a bit more reading and try to double check my reads on farside and elvis but I anticipate a Reck vote coming up.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 am

I wouldn't expect thsi from VMD if elvis was scum.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 69#2003569
or this from pug:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 34#2003734
possible elvis-is-town slip?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 78#2004178
Deathnote unimprints elvis after she tries to clear me:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#2005055

This seems unlikely to be faked on farside
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 60#2017660

A bit of self-defense:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 45#2019545

Hmm this is a little scary about elvis:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=175

That's abotu it from VMD. I have to do actual work now. Zzz.
I'm old now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought about this game while I lied in bed last night. Things I remembered. I decided to do a pro/con list for the 3 players I believe could be scum.
There is a reason I thought in my head SC could be town but I need to read everyone.
SC: I have one question for you. Why have you been really quiet these past few days as far as pushing for people like you did in the beginning?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The main reasons I think reckoner is scum, OTOH:

1)Imprinted VMD, reasoning was that she voted buttonmen for his breaking strategy (he called it a towntell; it was actually more of a scum slip)
2)Hammered Buttonmen when discussion had started up again, preventing a lynch of KOC
3)On the day we ended up lynching KOC, reckoner pushed for a no-lynch and imprints (which would have saved KOC again)
4)Consistently begs for imprint
Talk nerdy to me.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Pulindar »

farside22 wrote:Have you ever got an impression where people just stopped caring about a game?
I swear.....mutters a curse word......would the last scum please claim now? I would like this game to end now.
So would I farside, so would I. I still think my plan will work, I'm pretty confident that both Farside and EK are completely town. I'm still pretty sure about Reck, though my vote is on him. SC I thought was, but he's the next one I suppose in my mind. I thought I was next today, but since EK voted Reck I don't mind going with it. From what I've read I'm a bit nervous that EK and Farside are going to turn on each other. I don't think we stand a chance of winning if they do. I mean, Farside made an excellent case about EKs meta being his town meta.

Anyway, like I said before, I don't think the order matters, we'll definitely win if we just keep to my original plan. If that means lynching Reck now, I guess I'm ok with that. Order isn't my concern.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm not going to turn on farside.

Pul... that last post was confusing for me -- who do you think is scum? Can you give me an order of scummiest to least scummy?
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wow. EK's case on me definitely makes me look scummy. I know I've played shitty this game, but I'll respond as best I can.
1)Imprinted VMD, reasoning was that she voted buttonmen for his breaking strategy (he called it a towntell; it was actually more of a scum slip)
- Honestly, when I was rereading, I saw it as a town tell for some kind of convoluted reasoning I could never figure out after I posted that. Which is why I ended up unimprinting, because I realized how dumb it was.
2)Hammered Buttonmen when discussion had started up again, preventing a lynch of KOC
- I just wanted the day to end.
3)On the day we ended up lynching KOC, reckoner pushed for a no-lynch and imprints (which would have saved KOC again)
- I was trying to cycle back and forth between no lynch/imprints and lynching. If you notice, I said from the start of that day that I would lynch KOC, but I preferred imprints/no lynch and THEN a KOC lynch. It's not like postponing his lynch another day would've hurt town, because obviously he didn't have an imprint, and we could've gained more information from imprints.
4)Consistently begs for imprint
- Yeah. I'm bored with this game. I didn't sign up for a fucking nightless game, and while two people have gotten imprints, I'm bored as shit and yesterday, farside was convinced I was town, and I found it odd she would say I'm town then not imprint me. Which is why I was asking. So sue me for being bored.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”