Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

zorastermod wrote: If you're not careful, I'll make you take the black.
"Ours is the Fury."

Fruity temple reasons are cool and all but me/DGB/hito QT would be awesome.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I have reason to believe NS is not scum. I also believe that scum doesn't have the role blocker and that
if we do have a roleblocker that role is town
. Simply put if Hito killed last night and scum tried to kill Tajo because it was claimed in thread that I would target Tajo. That also clears nopoint is up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm so way behind. I thought I would have another day to read things before day stated. I have a theory but I really want to check it out before I post.
I hope to have something this weekend. If I wake at the crack of dawn tomorrow then I will try then. Depends on my brain, body and not being completely exhausted.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm going to true claim. I am not the town hider. I didn't hide behind anyone. I claimed to NS last night in QT that I would consider targeting Andruis because I have feeling that DGB was directing the Hito-vig. The comment I referenced was: DGB said Spyrex comments in mysterious ways hinting that DGB thought Spyrex was town going into N1. I thought since Andruis' activity could only be confirmed by DGB, that a DGB/Andruis team would be perfect in this setup.

The reason why Nopoint is mostlikely town is because scum shot Tajo last night. If Nopoint was scum, scum wouldn't try and shoot me down last night.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm a simple vanilla priest. :3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by DTMaster »

FYI. If scum had a role blocker and just wanted to outguess me, they'd just block Hito. It's also easy for them to frame Tajo by blocking and killing me since Tajo flipped scum.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by DTMaster »

The onnnnnllly thing that twarts this theory is scum just simply wanted to discredit me by waiting for me to claim I targeted Tajo for WTFBBQS. But that sounds counter productive since killing me is a guaranteed lynch against Tajo-town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:I'm going to true claim. I am not the town hider. I didn't hide behind anyone. I claimed to NS last night in QT that I would consider targeting Andruis because I have feeling that DGB was directing the Hito-vig. The comment I referenced was: DGB said Spyrex comments in mysterious ways hinting that DGB thought Spyrex was town going into N1. I thought since Andruis' activity could only be confirmed by DGB, that a DGB/Andruis team would be perfect in this setup.

The reason why Nopoint is mostlikely town is because scum shot Tajo last night. If Nopoint was scum, scum wouldn't try and shoot me down last night.
huh? You tell NS (who you believe is scum I assume) that your targeting Andruis. How does this clear nopoint?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DTM repost all that in fucking english.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DTMaster wrote:
why? if they killed the person you hide behind don't you both die? also you remember no one believed np was clear, remember the VERY FUCKING LARGE WAGON ON HIM.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DTMaster wrote:FYI. If scum had a role blocker and just wanted to outguess me, they'd just block Hito. It's also easy for them to frame Tajo by blocking and killing me since Tajo flipped scum.
way
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

wat*****
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. NS hasn't posted in QT. However I highly doubt that he'd ignore me because I handed him a bunch of posts saying that I could create a DGB/Andruis case and I'm really worried on that end. Especially since he gets the QTs via e-mail (mentioned multiple times). But that means there has to be scum somewhere on my team if my information leak analysis is correct. If Courvis flips scum, then there is scum somewhere on my team. I think. I should double check the dates of posts.

2. Farside: Since I claimed in thread that I targeted nopoint, that means scum believes in my ability. My clearance of nopoint relies on 2 things:

a. The roleblock not occurring on hito. Assuming that they wanted to kill me, they'd obviously kill Tajo. There's no reason why not to since both DGB and I discussed in thread that I should target Tajo. If scum had a role block, and wanted to do a 2 for 1 buffet, I would RB hito to stop the town extra kill AND do a 2 for 1 buffet. There's no reason for scum to RB me and target Tajo. Absolutely, no reason.

b. I'm alive, instead of Tajo. I claimed I would target Tajo. We know Tajo is town. Therefore an easy 2 for 1 buffet of kills would be to block/kill me rather then killing Tajo. There's no logical sense since it wasn't claimed else where that I wouldn't target Tajo (except I did to NS).

The only one who knew that I would be targeting someone else was NS.

Thus I believe that nopoint is most likely clear because scum believes in my ability. The lack of blockage on hito makes no sense from a scum POV in terms of action order. It's also easier to frame Tajo then me if scum chose to what ever reason block me and kill tajo for lulz.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DTM are you on drugs at the moment?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Yes. Hence why if scum wanted to kill me, they wouldn't role block me. I doubt scum had a role block because Hito still shot last night. There were no claimed PRs other then hito, and honestly if scum wanted to do the 2 for one buffet they would shoot Tajo (and believe they killed me) and then block Hito to prevent town from having 2 town derived kills.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

never mind some of that makes sense
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Uh no. Scum wouldn't block me. The lack of hito block concludes: no scum RBer. I'm explaining the same thing you just stated about the hider role. If nopoint was scum, and since I claimed that I hid behind him, scum would go lol wut? They would know that I was lying. They wouldn't shoot Tajo, they'd go after other more prominent figures. Tajo had the ire of the town and could draw in the vig kills because the fruit alliance hated him.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Equinox »

Oh, geez. I thought I was done thinking for today.

Unvote

Gonna stew on this a bit. What DTMaster is saying makes sense, but I'm having a hard time believing that there's an association cop and vigilante but no roleblocker.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

A godfather would counter all of that. Based on LLD's flip I believe we have a weak town and weak scum setup.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I couldn't post the true setup speculation till now, but I have enough reason to actually clear nopoint and maybe NS. I'm going to allow DGB/Andruis/Hito to fall under this category.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm doing rereads. I'm going to put LB/Equinox and Farside under good candidates as well. I've been mulling over the dilliema argument. Because I'm heavily leaning on FF scum, I'm getting a biased WIFOMY interpretation on it (lol a NS-Town and Jack/AGM-town = Courvis/TMH-scum and FF scum jumping all over dat). Logically it leans in favorite for Courvis/TMH.

Now would be a good time to post the QT analysis. Andruis has been posting in thread obvious analysis that occurred in QT. There has been less of that happening between Courvis and FF. Like I said, because Courvis chooses not to post the full analysis I'm attacking him on things he "supposedly" thought of but only posted in QT.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by DTMaster »

BTW: If you re-read LLD it doesn't help me with my bias against Fishy Fishy-scum and possibly TMH. If she got more then one things right then it'll be there somewhere. That's the only explanation that makes sense for her to be dead.

She recanted her Feysal case and changed it to the town read in light of the DRK L-1 vote.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hell she supported my Tajo-town read :3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Man I should have reread Jack closer. The change in god-scum stance is kinda telling to the faults in Courvis' logic. It's echooing LLD's case on TMH all over again >>;;
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Equinox »

Corvuus and Lost Butterfly: When did Fishythefish ask you to claim? How did he ask you to claim? (In other words, did he ask you point-blank, did he coax you into it, or whatever else did he do?)

I'm inclined to believe DTMaster; I have a few reasons for this, but in general DTMaster-scum sinking the ship at this stage of the game is suicidal. ...which probably means he's right about nopointinactingup.

And then my head explodes because that would mean both competing wagons at the end of Day 2 were on town and urgh. I know I cleared both Day 1 wagons like an idiot, so why should this be so mind-blowing now...

<_<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”