CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 217, Grendel wrote:The first thing about CCC I want to address is his overt doubt casting on himself. Lower confedance, and second guessing are to be expected on D1, but CCC announces it before all his early scum reads. To the point it is no longer resembling town paranoia, but a fear of commitment.
I'm trying to signal that if anyone can present what I consider an actual decent case that someone is scum, and I can't refute it, then I'll switch my vote to that case.
In post 217, Grendel wrote:CCC was scum reading Gamma longer then Square. So his square scum read getting brought to the forefront is a little odd. I think it must have been a pressure vote.
It was
supposed
to get Square to post more, yes. Didn't work.
In post 217, Grendel wrote:But what is so weird is that CCC
is super cautions with his scum reads
. So I'm trying to figure out why CCC appears not afraid of contradicting himself, but worried about his reads being wrong.
I've been disparaging
everyone's
day one scumreads, not just my own.
In post 217, Grendel wrote:Here he voted Victor. Once again missing Gamma. Maybe I'm paying more attention to this because I'm scum reading Gamma. AFAIK, CCC never withdrew his suspions of Gamma, had a town read on me and I was dogging Gamma in the last few days. So why didn't CCC show any interest in Gamma lynch?
Eh, Victor and Gamma are pretty much equally scummy in my eyes (i.e. more than most, but still not very). But at the time when I posted that, Victor had been the most recent ping on my scumdar.

Nonetheless, if it makes you feel better:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I could vote for either Gamma or Victor equally right now (and I've previously given reasons why both look marginally scummy). Square World and
GreenNope
Huntress need to post more so there's some decent data on them.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 221, Huntress wrote:Hi there!

Will read up and post later today.
Hi there, Huntress! Would be glad to have your thoughts. Your slot has made no posts so far, so it would be good to get some data on your slot.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

ngl I didn't even notice one person didn't even post yet lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

@CCC what's your opinion on RhazhBash?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 205, Square World wrote:
In post 125, The_Jester wrote:@SquareWorld I'd like to see some reads from you.
tip: i vote the first non-townread post above mine

if that's not clear enough, we can play popcorn reads
I don't need a full readlist but outside of Manuel who else do you scumread?
In post 209, Grendel wrote:
@Victor
Did you ever elaborate why you town read Gamma? I don't believe you did, and I'd appericate if you could do that for me.
He's not a townread, more null. Simply put, while he hasn't done anything particularly townie, he is contributing and hasn't done anything scummy IMO so I'm not concerned about him at this moment in time.
In post 210, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 206, Grendel wrote:Victor is something of a null read for me. His town read on Gamma bothers me, but It seems most ppl are cool with Gamma so that tr might not lead anywhere, (that is assuming Gam is scumz). His interaction with CCC is weird in a way I can't seem to pin point yet. I think the worst thing about Victor is that he hasn't pushed the person he is currently voting, Rhazbash, at all. Instead opting to have this convo with CCC that doesn't appear to be going anywhere. So a few odd things, but nothing condemning. And no, I really don't agree with you proposed case on Victor. In fact I can even see how he wasn't bought with you Gamma unvote, you dropped that scum read fast dude.
I agree with Victor not pursuing his scumread on RhazhBash, or pursuing any other scumread for that matter.
If you don't think I'm pushing Rhazh you should check my vote. If you don't think I pursuing other reads, you need to reread my ISO again.
In post 224, CCC wrote:
In post 208, Grendel wrote:
In post 201, CCC wrote:This is the second time you've tried to shut down a line of questioning, the first being here.

I'm not sure if this is just how you play, or if it should be taken as indicative of a desire to shut down questioning more completely. But either way, I thinkit makes you look more likely scum than Square World, so...

VOTE: VictorDeAngelo
Wait. So you are scum reading Victor for halting discussion when Gerry basically did the same thing with posts 93 and 109 when he was talking crap about early game reads.

Why does one ping you but not the other?
Victor is shutting down questions aimed specifically at himself. Not only is he not answering them, but he's making statements intended to disparage eagersnake for having asked them in the first place. Not to suggest that snake is scum; but rather to suggest that snake is an idiot.
To clarify I still have snake as a lean scum read.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 228, gerryoat wrote:@CCC what's your opinion on RhazhBash?
Null all the way, so far.

He hasn't done much, but he is at least posting occasionally. He is giving reads and reasons - not great reasons, but they're there - and answering questions. I don't like post 139, but I think that's more irritability on his part than scummishness.

So, yeah. Not lurking, no scumsigns that I can see, no townsigns that I can see. Therefore null.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by CCC »

In post 229, VictorDeAngelo wrote:If you don't think I'm pushing Rhazh you should check my vote.
Is your vote the only thing you're doing to push RhazhBash?
In post 229, VictorDeAngelo wrote:To clarify I still have snake as a lean scum read.
So noted.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 231, CCC wrote:
In post 229, VictorDeAngelo wrote:If you don't think I'm pushing Rhazh you should check my vote.
Is your vote the only thing you're doing to push RhazhBash?
Pretty much, yes. This question seems to imply I'm not doing enough, so I'll ask this. Given how little Rhazh is posting what else do you think I should be doing at this point in the game?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:13 am

Post by eagerSnake »

As for RhazhBash, there isn't much going on in this slot. I didn't like the short-posting opening, or the switch of votes with no reason, or the townread on Jester for no reason. I didn't like the part about Gamma/Snake being 100% fluff. I didn't like 139 obviously because it was directed at me. I'm agree with not scumreading Gamma, and I can see why they say the distancing with me is complete BS because obviously I know they have no reason to create distance between us. I don't like how they, like others, aren't pushing their reads. Overall I'm not getting good vibes from the slot, but it's mostly non-alignment stuff and I hope to see more come out of this slot. I would be willing to lynch this today if I don't see more come out of the slot.

Post-by-Post RhazhBash
4 "Sup nerds" RVS vote on The_Jester
27 Naked vote on Manuel
29 Gives reason of "still in RVS"
36 Only says "Liking Jester so far"
87 Calls page 3 Snake/Gamma is 100% fluff, doesn't see how Victor is scumreading snake for it, discourages setup spec,
89 Vote on Manuel now serious, reason "pushing low hanging fruit," states Snake's posts indicate player type but not alignment
133 Asks Snake about mafia experience
135 States Snake's 131 are a townread, states if he reads someone as inexp and then tryhard it's towntell
139 "Snake stop posting"
154 Talks about experience
176 Not scumreading Gamma, calls part about distancing with Snake complete BS

Manuel87
seems like a good place to end our game, don't you think?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:33 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 217, Grendel wrote:Ultimately, I'm still very null. I've seen how he eats rope in two other games. He gets lynched early a lot. his poor rhetoric, and awkward pushes make him an easy target. I am not going to vote CCC today.
I've noticed a trend in people who use mathematics in their game. I'm not sure why, but they tend to get MLed more than any other type of player on D1. I am having to remind myself not to mislynch him and to just give him a good reread later. I agree with not lynching him today, at least as of this moment.
In post 200, VictorDeAngelo wrote:On another topic, can anyone actually point to a forum mafia game that has been solved mathematically. I've heard a lot of talk about probability/randomness etc from people, and I wonder if there's something I should be reading.
Ever heard of Texas Justice Mafia? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1134214

That's regarding a broken setup, though. As far as normal game goes, I've seen math catch 1 or 2 scum before, but usually it isn't convincing enough to even get the scum lynched. Adel was one person known for using math in his game. Another person had created a formula for finding scum based on a few key data points. However I have found that it was as likely to find scum as a random guess would be.
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Square World »

rhazhbash is probtown because there are opportunistic scum on him
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Square World »

In post 187, gerryoat wrote:@Gren

I fos RhazhBash , hence the vote. I think you have had townie lines like i've explained. I don't see the rush in making reads when we aren't even 10 pages in yet. But, I'd be confident lynching RhazhBash the most right now
lol

VOTE: gerryoat
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Square World »

In post 145, Grendel wrote:
In post 121, CCC wrote:
In my previous post, I suggested that VictorDeAngelo and Gamma Emerald were pinging as very slightly scum. To that list I will now add GreenNope and Square World; the first for being completely absent, and the second for providing extremely short posts with no reasons for his votes. From these four, I will elect to park my vote (for the moment) on:

VOTE: Square World
How much scummier is Box World compared to Pokémon Remake Emerald, and Old Man Victor?

Also, stop self-metaing at the drop of a hat.
town
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:36 am

Post by eagerSnake »

@Square World can you explain your reads in a bit more detail?
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Square World »

In post 233, eagerSnake wrote:Manuel87 seems like a good place to end our game, don't you think?
do you wanna play Scum Crush Saga?
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Square World »

In post 238, eagerSnake wrote:@Square World can you explain your reads in a bit more detail?
no
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Square World »

btw, your post by post analysis on rhazh sucks
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VOTE: Square World

Well I'm not going to allow an environment where scum can active lurk and post just short of prodges and not have to explain anything. We already have enough of that going on.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 am

Post by eagerSnake »

It would be nice if you could explain how it sucks instead of just doubtcasting
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Square World »

In post 242, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: Square World

Well I'm not going to allow an environment where scum can active lurk and post just short of prodges and not have to explain anything. We already have enough of that going on.
simple, you aren't trying to discern his alignment
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Square World »

mean't qo quote 243
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:45 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 244, Square World wrote:simple, you aren't trying to discern his alignment
How do you figure? Because I am trying to discern his alignment, so that is a bs accusation. There isn't much to discern his alignment from, which I stated that, so I have them naturally as someone who I would be willing to lynch. So that's a total misrep.
Square World
Square World
Goon
Square World
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Square World »

5 RVS null
12 questions X null
35 sheeps Y scummy
68 prodges null
71 pushes Z towny

is this discerning alignment?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:51 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 234, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 217, Grendel wrote:Ultimately, I'm still very null. I've seen how he eats rope in two other games. He gets lynched early a lot. his poor rhetoric, and awkward pushes make him an easy target. I am not going to vote CCC today.
I've noticed a trend in people who use mathematics in their game. I'm not sure why, but they tend to get MLed more than any other type of player on D1. I am having to remind myself not to mislynch him and to just give him a good reread later. I agree with not lynching him today, at least as of this moment.
In post 200, VictorDeAngelo wrote:On another topic, can anyone actually point to a forum mafia game that has been solved mathematically. I've heard a lot of talk about probability/randomness etc from people, and I wonder if there's something I should be reading.
Ever heard of Texas Justice Mafia? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1134214

That's regarding a broken setup, though. As far as normal game goes, I've seen math catch 1 or 2 scum before, but usually it isn't convincing enough to even get the scum lynched. Adel was one person known for using math in his game. Another person had created a formula for finding scum based on a few key data points. However I have found that it was as likely to find scum as a random guess would be.
That was an open setup though. I don't feel we can apply the same here.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:54 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@SquareWorld
- Why have you gone from posting nothing to suddenly spamming the thread?

And on another note why not a direct response to 229. Should I infer Gerry and Manual are your only scumreads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”