Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1383, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1361, Nachomamma8 wrote:Your predecessor claimed Miller Tracker before he went out. I could see you claiming Miller as town Miller Tracker, sure. I could not see you playing the whole "I don't care if I'm lynched today" if you were also a power role on top of the miller aspect, though. I also didn't like that you had excuses for the late Miller claim after replacing in.
Here's your explanation, Andrius.
Resolved, however.
Eh, I disagree.
Upon replacing in the first thing I'd claim- in that slot, would be Miller.
He probably didn't know he had already claimed Tracker and replacing in D1 I wouldn't assuming that my replacee had claimed.
In post 1385, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1376, Andrius wrote:Yo 'Jiffy. You have a read on me yet?
I figured I'd leave you to Nach-
In post 1376, Andrius wrote:Hint: I'm town; don't make me 1v1 Nacho again pls.
No, I don't have a read on you. :shifty:
Fair enough?

I don't like MS. Sorry.

See the problem with THESE hydras is they're not posting AS A HYDRA. Generally you discuss reads in private and come across as a unified front. I don't want two different sets of lists coming from the same slot because you can disagree and whatnot.
Hydras are for COOPERATION, not to shove two players into one slot and have them both post seperately.

I don't like the inconsistencies in the hydra's reads for this reason.
Nacho wrote:I also will never lynch you.
But seriously, keep me to that promise please because i'm usually right when i say things like that >.>
<3

Don't like how Nacho thinks most of my scumreads are town but w/e Triumvirate.
In post 1439, ² wrote:
In post 1376, Andrius wrote:False, you read enough into mine to hear about the "claiming scum" deal.
I scan every post for the mention of us/me in case there is something I need to respond to. Are you aware of how much faster it is to identify a string of letters than to actually read the content of a post?

- b
That's actually how I do some rereads.

I COULD be swayed on TD_scum I just don't see it at the moment.
Just gonna leave that there because I'm willing to admit I'm wrong.

2 is a beautiful place to drop a vote at the moment.
In post 1518, Nachomamma8 wrote:why can't you be scum
i wanted to lynch you so badly
I know the feel.
But the guy I'm attached to I'll never be able to lynch. :/
Yeah the more that the hydras post the more I want them to actually BE A HYDRA before they post.
In post 1565, ² wrote:
In post 757, Metal Sonic wrote:I skimmed the whole 700 page of wall

nacho town

freezerguy town

orc town

vassoon town

beautybeast town

mac town

tiphaine scum

sven troll
This post was made 15 minutes after saying he'd catch up with the last 30 pages.
Yeah um yeah.
In post 1606, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1586, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1577, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:@ nacho & mac

what would you do if I told you that I was now 95% certain that 2 is scum and that aj is their scumbuddy? would you trust it?
I'd trust you but I need a minute to recalibrate considering you fucked my read of them to hell and back
i was reading buldey as scum until very recently where you were like "no. i don't see what you see." and now you are going to a 95% read
you're killing me

I'm sorry.

I will explain everything postgame. pretty sure rev is the scum tracker and I know you are not going to like this but I really do think the 4th one is andy.
...I do appreciate the irony in calling me #4.
Nacho might get it.
orc wrote:BROs lack of a vote isn't scummy, a lot of people in MS don't use their vote liberally (
I also belong to a different era than most of the players in this game.
Voting without reasoning is scummy.
Outsourcing votes is worse.
Worse than that is having no scumreads.
orc wrote:Very slow on giving town reads. Mollie and I werent given a town read until post 500. I feel like it should have been earlier.
lol- I'm never short on townreads. You might forget that my posts are fairly well broken up by tons of pages.
In post 1621, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1610, Nachomamma8 wrote:Again, going to take another step back. I feel good about the town block.
AJ is scum. 2 is scum. TMT is scum. MS could be scum, Rev could be scum.
plz lynch in the order of aj <--- rev <--- and then hopefully you will get to the point where you will want to lynch andy. you don't have to vote him just keep the focus.
Out of curiosity, is this jiffy or mollie?
Not signing posts is confusing.
mollie wrote:cos why would someone distance themselves from andy.
Because they can't get near me with Nacho here.
You also forget the biglongpost was catchup, so yes saying things that have already been said does happen when you're behind.
In post 1662, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.
:facepalm:
mollie
when people call you scummy for buddying up to you, it's stupid because we're friends and we trust each other
andy and I have the same dynamic
he trusts you because of my interaction with you
if you lynch him and he flips town, i'm going to meltdown
Pretty much this.
The best part of this is that Nacho is guaranteed to read me correctly, so when he says I'm town I'm town and I trust everything he says.
Sadly, I can't read him nearly as good as he can me.

mollie, you're town because of you/him interactions and because he's vouching for you. The day he dies I reevaluate you.

Ghostlin, varsoon still town.
AJ still eh.
MS still needs to die.

orc still town.

...still don't understand Rach's playstyle or how she is town AT ALL but as long as there are people here to defend it I'll try and hold

Vote holds at the moment.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Andrius: Rach's always really distant from the game and doesn't ever really post a whole lot. It's hard to read her, imo.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1721, ² wrote:Nacho (or anyone) can you give me a link to an AJ scum game you think is relevant? I found an ancient one. His posts are nothing like in this game.

- f
His post right before this is pretty much him claiming scum. Feel free to disagree, but oh lord he is scum as fuck.
In post 1723, Mac wrote:is a lie, with regards to the whole scumslip scenario.
Interesting. I'd love to see Cabd's reaction.
In post 1726, pirate mollie wrote:what does everybody think about this post

cos I think he put in his replacement request right after this
Sven siteflaked after this. I think he's town.
In post 1761, Aj The Epic wrote:I haven't had a chance to play as mafia since a while ago.
No wonder your play as mafia is so obvious.
In post 1777, BROseidon wrote:Do you think that jon is scummy or is this because of his lack of contribution?
Lack of anything townish at all.
In post 1777, BROseidon wrote:Also, what happened to Sajin in your reads?
Sajin is still town, but a weaker townread that I'm keeping from the townblock.
In post 1825, Andrius wrote:...I do appreciate the irony in calling me #4.
Nacho might get it.
:(
i might be slow on this one
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I actually want to make a pretty case on TMT based on newscum I've seen before, but that takes research. Coming soon!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Mac »

nacho. #1723. I'm worried
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Still finishing up my girlfriend's move but i've got a second so I'll say that whoever quoted a 6p game quoted one from AFTER the software move.

We recently switched to xenforo. Before that, we were on vbulliten, which does not have group conversations, so wolves chatted anywhere they liked. We tries using hamachi, we tried gtalk, we tried "whatever you want" etc. The game they quotes was one I'm currently running, that uses our new system. My play as scum in games on both 6p and pokegym used the older methods.

Some examples:
3a) Werewolves
The Werewolves are a minority of the town who desire the remainder of the town to be killed. The Werewolves converse through PM, AIM, email, Skype, etc. and decide who they will kill at Night. The Alpha Werewolf will then PM the moderator with their choice.
3a) Werewolves

The Werewolves are a minority of town who are quite hungry at night. Each night, the Werewolves will converse through PM, AIM, email, etc and decide who they will eat that night. Werewolves can only communicate like this DURING THE NIGHT!!! However, I will only accept the killing from one person, the Alpha Werewolf.

The Alpha Werewolf is the head of the Werewolves and makes the final decision on who to kill at night. The Alpha Werewolf will PM the moderator (ABSOLTRAINER) each night whom they decide to kill. Only the Alpha Werewolf can tell me who to kill, so communication between the Werewolves is key.
3a) Werewolves

The Werewolves are a minority of town who are quite hungry at night. Each night, the Werewolves will converse through PM, AIM, email, etc and decide who they will eat that night. However, I will only accept the killing from one person, the Alpha Werewolf.

The Alpha Werewolf is the head of the Werewolves and makes the final decision on who to kill at night. The Alpha Werewolf will PM the moderator (Arcanine/Arbok Master or cardzMaster2004) each night whom they decide to kill. Only the Alpha Werewolf can tell me who to kill, so communication between the Werewolves is key.
NOTE TO WOLVES: Hamachi will not be used for this WW game, as i find it cumbersome and hard to work with. since the software reboot here on the forums, PMing has become much more convienent and will be used during this WW game in place of Hamachi.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh, upon looking, they quoted the one right before my current game. WHich is also after the software move. THe software move happened around the time of game IV
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1829, Mac wrote:nacho. #1723. I'm worried
I saw it, was waiting for his response. Gonna follow up on this explanation now but it sounds genuine.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Could you link us to these quotes, Cabd?

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1804, ² wrote:
In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:Ok it was posh mafia where I played bulder. Here's a thought though... he says I was anti-town in a past game with him, but then goes on to say he can't remember which game it was... how can you remember the details of my performance if you can't even remember which game it was?
I remember nearly none of the names of the games in which I have participated but probably essentially all of the players I have ever played with and at least something about their behavior, and I remember your behavior being inherently anti-town. If I want to make sure that it is indeed a town tell, I'd need to confirm that you were indeed town in the game(s) we played together, but I really can't be bothered.

Also, it's not exactly a detailed description of your performance saying that you were anti-town.
the game you played with him I think was posh and you subbed in for a day and he is
not
an anti-town player. he was my rock in that game even if I couldn't get him to agree to an uber goober lynch.

making up fake meta is another ginormous scumtell btw
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1827, Nachomamma8 wrote::(
i might be slow on this one
OHHHHHHH

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Cabd »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sweet, thanks.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

Post by ² »

In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I APPLY PRESSURE ON YOU IF I READ YOU AS TOWN?
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ² »

In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
OKAY? COULD IT POSSIBLY, MAYBE, PROBABLY, BE RELATED TO THE FACT THAT I, YOU KNOW, READ YOU AS TOWN?
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ² »

In post 1810, Varsoon wrote:Alright, I'm back. Should I try this on 2 or on TheReverend?
You fucking do that on us. We're the ones about to get lynched, not Rev. WTF IS THIS
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 am

Post by RachMarie »

I think Nacho just figured it out...

Looking at MS, AJ and TMT...

Still feel pretty good about the peeps in my town pile.

No worries Andy... most peeps see me as scumz no matter what my alignment is.

Pedit @ 2

umm I could think of several reasons for putting pressure on a town read, like to get them posting, to clarify your town read, to get them on board with a lynch of someone you think is scumz, are a few that come to mind.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Cabd's town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1840, ² wrote:
In post 1810, Varsoon wrote:Alright, I'm back. Should I try this on 2 or on TheReverend?
You fucking do that on us. We're the ones about to get lynched, not Rev. WTF IS THIS
Do it on someone not in my purge list and not in my townblock.
If you need them to be close to a lynch, save it for later.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 am

Post by ² »

In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1814, ² wrote:I recommend paraphrasing the shit out of that stuff because mod kill. Also, suggest you guys check with bork before proceeding.

- f
Doesn't work if he paraphrases.
It -should- be rules legal, given that he's not taking a screen-cap, etc.
Because there's nothing that lets us know if he's 100% quoting the PM, right?

P-Edit:

Ah well.
My idea was to counterclaim with my PM, minus role, and then third parties could confirm that the rhetoric fits, etc.
/shrug
It -would- work if it was rules legal, but I guess not.
It isn't rules legal if he c/p.

Good job wasting everyones time on something this retarded.

In addition, if scum has fake-claim, which really isn't that unlikely, it wouldn't be working even if they c/p'ed.

God why are everyone in this game so retarded
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 am

Post by ² »

In post 1843, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1840, ² wrote:
Do it on someone not in my purge list and not in my townblock.
If you need them to be close to a lynch, save it for later.
And Nacho, you're reading us as scum so you can shut up too.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 am

Post by ² »

In post 1817, Varsoon wrote:Makes me think--in a Lylo situation, all players could quote their role PMs directly, and the one guy who isn't modkilled is the scum, because he would have to lie or be modkilled. Then again, I guess if everyone is modkilled, there's no one to lynch the remaining scum.
Makes me think that you probably need a game with only Varsoon's to have enough people being that retarded.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 am

Post by ² »

YES THATS WHAT IM HERE FOR - TO TELL YOU ALL THAT YOU'RE RETARDS
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1845, ² wrote:And Nacho, you're reading us as scum so you can shut up too.
sorry, i thought i was just sheeping mollie
but if i can take credit for your lynch, sweet!

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Ghostlin »

So, the gambit we were all waiting for breaks
site wide rules
(it's there), and involves
setup speculation
, which the mod should of taken care of.

If I wasn't inclined to believe this is just really bad play regardless of alignment, I'd call it scummy to try to get someone modkilled.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”