UPick: Mafiascum Fantasy Camp - All over!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Fate »

I hope so Grey, I reall do. But did that "ooohbaby try somethinNEWNOW" hop from MoS read as late bussing or mislynch?

But that fakeclaim.

And that lylo post.

And that complete lack of activity.

And the lack of a claim from last night....

Fuck it. MoS and Yamis claims are tied together anyway

VOTE: Yami

Just fuck it, I won't regret a loss on this ANYWAY
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, votecount #2

Ongoing Games (3) Regfan, Mastermind of Sin, Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan (1) - Ongoing Games

Not voting:
(3) Nikanor, Vezokpiraka, GreyICE

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 6 is in (expired on 2011-10-13 19:15:08)
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah.

I can't really argue with you there.

I bringeth down the hammer.

May god take the unbelievers.

Vote: Ongoing Games

Feel free to laugh at me because you're scum now, Fate.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, votecount #3, the end of day VC

Ongoing Games (4) Regfan, Mastermind of Sin, Screaming Death Clan, GreyICE
Screaming Death Clan (1) - Ongoing Games

Not voting:
(2) Nikanor, Vezokpiraka

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 6 is in (expired on 2011-10-13 19:15:08)
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Fate sat apart from the few surviving campers, typing furiously on his laptop.

ICING ON THE CUPCAKE OF FATE

BY S. D. CLAN

KATSUKI'S IRIDESCENT VERDANT IRISES SCINTILLATED IN THE INFERNAL LIGHT OF THE SMOULDERING CAMPFIRE AS THE SETTING SUN PAINTED THE CELESTIAL HEAVENS ABOVE RADIANT MAGENTA, VIOLET, AND CRIMSON HUES. A CORONA OF GOLDEN TRESSES CASCADED DOWN HER BARE IVORY SHOULDERS AND SLENDER ARCHING BACK LIKE A FLOWING RIVER OF RICH HONEY.

"MY BELOVED FATE," SHE UTTERED PASSIONATELY, FLASHING A PERFECT SET OF PEARL-WHITE TEETH AT ME AS SHE BEAMED JOYOUSLY. "HOW STRONG AND GORGEOUS AND MANLY YOU ARE! I JUST FEEL SO SAFE IN YOUR ARMS." HER LOWER LIP QUIVERED PITEOUSLY, AND A SINGLE CRYSTALLINE TEAR FORMED IN HER JADE ORB. "JUST PROMISE YOU WON'T EVER LET ANYONE HURT ME."

"THERE, MY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL," I INTONED MELLIFLUOUSLY, FLEXING MY MAGNIFICENT PERFECTLY CHISELLED BICEPS OF STEEL. SHE SWOONED AND COLLAPSED DAINTILY TO HER DELICATE KNEES. "WITH THE POWER OF MY SUPERHUMAN MAFIA SKILLS, NO SCUMBAG SHALL EVER TOUCH YOU."

"MY HERO!" SHE CRIED GRATEFULLY.

KATSUKI LEANED IN AND EMBRACED ME, SMELLING OF PEACHES AND CREAM AND EXPENSIVE PERFUME. AS HER PINK LIPS TENDERLY GRAZED MY OWN, HER AMPLE BREASTS PRESSING AGAINST MY CHEST--

Fate paused and took a deep breath so as not to lose control of himself. After all, one-handed typing would be tricky with his left index finger perpetually on the shift key.

When Mafiascum Fantasy Camp had first gone into business, Fate had felt no inclination to sign up. There were few scummers he respected more than himself.

But after SpyreX had wisely decided that the opportunity to run around summer camp in a Fate costume wasn't worth being butchered in his sleep by psychotics, Reck had let Fate know about the opening in their hydra. Fate had been apathetic until he'd heard the other names on the roster.

Katsuki was there. Not the imposter Katsuki who'd stolen his heart under false pretenses and disillusioned him at Goofbash by being the wrong gender. A Katsuki
fan
--a blank slate. Now was Fate's chance to be with the Katsuki he'd dreamed of on those lonely nights, the innocent feminine cupcake to whom he'd professed his love in game threads. He could start their relationship anew.

Besides, vezokpiraka sounded like a female name. Surely Fate wouldn't be wrong twice.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder, and he shrieked.

"Hey, what are you writing?" asked half of Yami-Swan (
no
, Fate corrected himself,
half of Ongoing Games now
), arm-in-arm with the other SocioPath fanboy. Although black masks concealed their faces, the masks had slipped off often enough this session for their true identities to be an open secret at camp. "You look really into it."

"Fuck off," said Fate, slamming the cover of his laptop shut.

"Why, is it a secret? Are you daytalking with your scumteam or something?"

The other Ongoing Game rolled his eyes. "Who cares? This is a Mina scene. I don't want to read her walls. I'm just going to skim this over and not notice that it contains the Fate/Katsuki fanfic that I've pleaded with her to write for months for reasons that in no way cast doubt upon my heterosexuality."

"I wish I had been around on Day One to policy-lynch you," said Fate. "Hey, did you see my little vezokcake anywhere?"

Katsuki burst into tears. "Why do you do this to me? You're killing me, Fate. I don't need to hear this. It's not my fault I was born male."

"It's okay," said Ellibereth, patting Katsuki on the shoulder. "He's not worth it. Just get over him. We're SocioPath, now. No one will ever mistake us for girls again."

Fate started to scrutinize them. "You know, creating a female persona on the Internet is a sign you're not quite in touch with reality. What have you two been up to at night? Murdering camp directors, maybe?"

"Oh, yeah?" said Katsuki. "You're the one who hit on someone you never met because he had a girly avatar."

Ellibereth gasped. "Of course! Why else would Screaming Death Clan recruit their idol into their slot, unless they took their Fate obsession a bit too far?"

"Did I hear a crossvote?" asked Regfan, who was nearby. "I agree with SDC; Yami-Swan is scum. If I'm wrong and they're town, then I vow to leave the site. Also, do you want to hear my thoughts on scumhunting? I've discovered all these tells from years of experience and..."

His monologue was cut short by vezokpiraka. "Hey, Fatey-poo!"

"vezokcake!" squealed Fate.

"Oh, look, it's vezokpiraka," said Mastermind of Sin. "I know I said Yami-Swan was town, but the case on Ongoing Games has suddenly become so persuasive that I think I'll place what will coincidentally be the L-1 vote on him. Hey, vezok. What do you think of Yami?"

vezok began fondling Fate.

"I said,
vezok, what did you think of Yami, who is at L-1?
"

"What did you say?" asked Fate, looking up, but then vezokpiraka slid a hand down his shorts, and all thoughts of Mastermind of Sin left his mind.

"I said,
wouldn't it be nice if someone popped to place the final vote on Yami-Swan
to quickhammer and win the game right now for the scum?
"

"Sorry, what?" mumbled GreyICE. "Oh, yeah, I agree. Yami-Swan is totally scum! CHESSKID!"

"Fatey-Poo," cooed vezok.

"vezokcake," Fate cooed back.

Mastermind let out a cry of disgust.

Then GreyICE had an idea. "Hey, town is screwed anyway. Maybe if I quickhammer Ongoing Games, the mods will retroactively make me a neutral survivor."

And so he hammered Ongoing Games, killing poor Katsuki and Ellibereth. An apt time for them to die, because this game is no longer ongoing...

Ongoing Games, SocioPath Fanboys,
Town Aligned
, was lynched D6.
[/b]

Endgame scene coming...
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The night erupted with gunfire.

Mastermind of Sin chased xRECKONERx through the woods, shouting, "HEZZZZZWAVRE!" as his quarry stumbled in the darkness. Finally, a bullet from MoS's .357 Magnum took Reck in the shoulder. He staggered a few more steps forward, then collapsed. Another bullet to the back of his head finished the job.

Meanwhile, GreyICE fell to his knees in tears before Regfan. "I'm a neutral survivor, I swear," he said. "I told you all I was third party on D1. Don't kill me, please. I promise not to call the police if you let me leave in peace."

GreyICE's pleas were drowned out both by the gunshots and by Regfan's steady monologue to himself. "That said," Regfan droned on, as he put GreyICE out of his misery, "a general tip for both alignments: if you want to use good WIFOM, never use it in defense of yourself (this goes into Tip/Warning B, too). (Defense of another, maybe.) Using it as offense is a case-by-case scenario, as sometimes it’ll work and sometimes it’ll just look horrible. Nothing invalidates a case (be it offense or defense) faster than something which looks like it was done for opportunism."

Fate pulled his tongue from vezokpiraka's mouth. "Hey, what's going on? Did I--"

Suddenly, a pain to shatter his sanity exploded in his sternum. He had just enough strength to lower his head a fraction of an inch and see the knife in his chest.

"Katsuki..." he whispered, his vision blurring. "You...betrayed me. Again."

"Sorry, Fatey-poo," said vezok, as the life bled out from Fate.

The sounds of the night died to nothing but the crickets and the wind rustling through the trees.

Nikanor roused himself from the bench upon which he was sleeping. "Oh, hi. What was all that noise earlier?"

Then he grinned. "Guess what, guys, I have good news. I trolled you hard. I really
can
vote, and was just faking being useless so I could catch the scum unawares in endgame. Now that my awesome gambit paid off, I'm finally going to get off my ass and start playing the game--"

He stopped. Surrounding him were Mastermind of Sin, Regfan, and vezokpiraka. All three were armed and reloading.

"Oh," said Nikanor. "Hey, do you want to see me vote? Because I can--"

The guns fired.

As the three survivors stood amongst the corpses of their fellow campers, Mastermind of Sin pumped his fist. "HEZZZZZWAVRE!"

They grinned.

With the chaff gone, they would rebuild the ruins of this camp in their image--a haven for only the most devoted and fanatic scummers. Clearly, judging by the town's performance this game, the others who had attended had been far from devoted.

[/color]

GreyICE, chesskid3 Fanboy,
Town Aligned
, was endgamed.
Nikanor, Cobalt Fanboy,
Town Aligned
, was endgamed.
Screaming Death Clan, Fate Fanboy,
Town Aligned
, was endgamed.

Mastermind of Sin (HezLucky Fanboy),
Mafia Aligned
, survives and wins the game.
Regfan (
Mastin
mastin2 Fanboy),
Mafia Aligned
vezokpiraka (Katsuki Fanboy),
Mafia Aligned
DemonHybrid (drmyshottyizsik Fanboy),
Mafia Aligned
, also wins.
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Oh, hey.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

TOWN PMs

Spoiler: Nikanor
Lost Butterfly wrote:

Welcome to Mafiascum Fantasy Camp. I hope you enjoy your stay!

You are Nikanor, Cobalt Fanboy,
Town Aligned

Nikanor petted Olive one last time. He was sad to leave her, but it was for the greater good. Mafiascum Fantasy Camp needed a troll, and damn it, he was going to be that troll. He'd been in training all summer, visiting 4chan for six hours at a time. He pulled on his 'Haters Gonna Hate' T-shirt he'd bought specifically for this occasion and set off for the bus.

Abilities

Active

Trolled hard!:
You are a one-shot janitor vigilante. One night during the game, you may PM me the name of the player you wish to kill. However, on the following morning, only the player's name will be flipped, and not his or her alignment. Janitoring a vig kill? Why? trollface.jpg. The trolling only lasts for one day and night. So for example, your target's alignment will be revealed at the start of Day Three if you choose to kill Night One.

Passive

.jpg:
You cannot vote in the typical "
Vote: X
" format. Instead, you must post the avatar of whomever you'd like to vote. For the image tags, please use the URL you'd get from right-clicking the avatar and saving the link location, to make it easier to account for avatar changes. If two avatars are identical, please post the name of the player in parentheses beside your "vote."

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one protown player is alive.

Confirm Via PM stating your alignment and favourite fruit back to me.

Spoiler: Meransiel/Benmage
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Benmage, Thor665 Fanboy,
Town Aligned.

'Smurf this,' Benmage said, slamming his door shut. He'd been trying to grow a beard for
weeks
, but still it looked terrible and not at all manly. How was he supposed to be Thor if he didn't have a manly beard? It just wasn't fair. Then he remembered. His dad had an old joke beard in the basement.
Perfect
. So with his fake beard, a plastic hammer, and a smurf hat, he set off on the long walk to camp. This would be great!

Abilities

Active

Protecting the newbies!:
Each night, you may choose a player in whose place you will die if he or she is targeted for a nightkill. As an IC, you're used to dying early, anyway. However, you may only protect players with a join date newer than Thor665's (Sun: Oct 11, 2009). If you protect a player who has been on-site longer, your action will fail. Your action takes precedence over any other protective ability.

Passive

"Smurf you!":
You are forbidden from using any swear words or expletives. (PG-13-rated words like ass, hell, damn and crap are also banned. When in doubt, PM us beforehand.) If you quote someone, you must edit out swear words and replace them with 'smurf' or 'smurfing' where applicable. Violations of this restriction may have penalties, including removal of vote, removal of abilities or force replacement/modkill if deemed necessary.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and one pro town player is alive

Confirm via PM stating your alignment and favourite animal.

Spoiler: Vi
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Vi, Gammagooey Fanentityofambiguousgender,
Town Aligned.

It's party time,
Vi thought to herself (wait you didn't actually think I'd keep the ambiguous gender joke up for a whole block of flavour, you can be female) as she adjusted her hat. She picked up her plushie baneling (which also wore a matching hat) and locked her car before heading to check in.
The man behind the desk smiled as she entered. 'Hello, and welcome to Mafiascum Fantasy Camp. Who might you be again?'
'I'm wearing a party hat. Who do you think I am?' she asked, annoyed. 'It's pretty obvious I'm Gammagooey, so et cet-' She stopped herself in the nick of time.
Stay in character, dammit.
She owed it to her fellow campers to give them a party they'd never forget.

Abilities

Active

Party Time:
Each night, you may PM the mods the name of a player you want to party with all day, next day. You will both receive a private QuickTopic. Please note that to converse in the QuickTopic, both you AND the person you target must be wearing 'party hat' avatars (they will be informed of this fact). Once the day has ended, the party will stop, and you must choose someone else to party with the next day. Now with that out of the way, it's partyyyyyyy time! If at any point you OR your fellow party-goer remove your party hat, the QT will be closed until you decide to stop being unfun.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one protown player is alive

Confirm via Pm stating your alignment and favourite Pink Floyd song.

Spoiler: MagnaofIllusion
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are MagnaofIllusion, DrippingGoofball Fanboy,
Town Aligned.

Magna woke up and dressed quickly. He double-checked that his bag was packed and that he had everything he needed. Ah, yes, there it was. His very own scumputer. It had taken him so long to make an actual scumputer, and his wife did think it was a little weird he had to sleep with it for the last six months, but it meant a lot to him. DGB had shown him the true power of scumputing, and he wasn't going to let it be forgotten. He was going to be the best DGB he could be. Magnabash was already scheduled for 2013.

Abilities

Active:

Scumputer:
Input a vote count, and through incomprehensible calculations and colour-coded analysis, the scumputer will extract anyone's alignment!

You may only use this one-shot ability on either N1 or N2. Copy and paste the final vote count of Day One into a PM, and format your own name as well as the names of any dead players to appear as either green (if town) or red (if anti-town). (Any shade is allowed.) You may then choose up to two additional living players to colour as either green or red. The following morning, you will be informed if your coloured vote count is accurate. (Note that if you omit or incorrectly format the alignments of other players, you will receive a result of "incorrect" even if you correctly guess both living players' alignments.)

Passive

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds...:
You have no patience for people taking their sweet time to claim their roles. Therefore, if someone has been at L-1 for 24 hours, you will automatically hammer that stalling scumbag
UNLESS
he has posted the word "claim" during
that same day phase
. (DrippingGoofball is apparently not very picky about what constitutes a claim.) If you were already on the wagon, you cannot hammer.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and one protown player is alive.

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite standard MS smiley.

Spoiler: Yami-Swan/Ongoing Games
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Yami-Swan, Sociopath Fanboys,
Town Aligned.

Ellibereth and Katsuki decided to go for ice-cream before catching a cab to camp. 'Vanilla cones, please,' they said in unison, reaching for their wallets.
'Would you like sprinkles with that?' the man asked politely.
Katsuki looked at him sharply. 'What the hell is wrong with vanilla?'
'Nothing,' said the vendor, aware of a sudden tension in the ice cream parlour. 'It's just a bit boring, that's all.'
'BORING?' snapped Ellibereth. 'That's what ice cream is supposed to be about. Not using all those fancy sprinkles and gelatin and flavouring and preservatives as a crutch to mask the taste.'
'No one knows what to do with vanilla anymore,' said Katsuki. 'Everyone just wants their ice cream spoon-fed to them. They won't touch anything that isn't drowned in chocolate syrup, because they don't want to think for themselves.'
'I always tell them which ice cream is the richest. I even showed the connections the ice cream had to its scumbuddies. And what do those VIs do when I was kicked out of the parlour? They chose the wrong ice cream and lost the game for me."
The man behind the counter started to whimper. 'Please,' he said. 'I'm so, so sorry. No sprinkles. Just vanilla. Don't hurt me.'
His hands shook as he handed them their cones. Katsuki and Ellibereth took a bite.
'This ice cream is terrible!' shouted Katsuki.
'Typical,' said Ellibereth. 'The current meta of ice cream parlours is a sham. No one can make good vanilla ice cream any more.'
'Here's your lousy ice cream!' Katsuki hurled the cone at the vendor's face. Then he slammed a ten-dollar bill on the counter. 'Keep the change, you scumbag.'
The poor man blinked at them through a clump of vanilla ice cream as the two marched out of the store.

Abilities

Active

Power roles are a crutch:
At night, you may target a player. He or she will be prevented from using any active ability on that night. Please note this will not stop any factional abilities such as nighttalk or Mafia nightkills. After all, we might as well make this as close to mountainous as possible.

The remarkable power of hindsight:
At night, you may choose one player who is already dead and investigate his alignment. You can then brag the next morning that you knew he was scum/town and we should have listened to you.

Please note you may only use
one
active ability each night.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and one protown player is alive.

please confirm via stating your alignment and your favourite ice cream flavour.

Spoiler: AlmasterGM
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are AlmasterGM, ReaperCharlie Fanboy,
Town Aligned.

AlmasterGM ended the call and put his cell phone back in his pocket, disappointed. He hadn't managed to convince L. Ron Hubbard and some of his followers to come to camp, and how the hell could you have a mafia camp without a cult? It was time to use his back-up plan. He rustled through his bag and took out a furry little animal; it was a mole he'd bought off an Italian gentleman with questionable family ties, an actual mafia mole! Everyone knew that mafia moles were a great idea. People were just gonna
love
how far AGM had gone to become ReaperCharlie. It was time to set off!

Abilities

Active
(You may use only ability in this category in a single day-night phase.)

I'm quitting mafiascum...any minute, now:
You may at any point treestump yourself by posting the following in bold in the thread:
F*ck you guys, I'm leaving this site for good.
(Feel free to PM us to make sure we see it.) This will end the day and reveal your alignment as town in thread. However, you will remain in the game for one more day phase, although you will be voteless. For example, if you treestump Day One, you will leave the game at the end of Day Two.

CreeperCharlie:
Whether it's giving players in your games advice or messaging Oman to tell him your gripe with his most recent Title Fairy ruling, you love sending PMs. But the best way to draw your attention is to post a cute picture in the FWAN thread. Each night, you may send the player of your choice a message containing five words and one emoticon. However, if the person you have chosen has posted an image in the thread during that day phase (not just a link), you may send them a message containing fifty words and ten emoticons.

Win Condition:

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite reapercharlie modded game on mafiascum.

Spoiler: LadyLambdadelta
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Lady Lambdadelta, Lady Lambdadelta Fangirl,
Town Aligned.

Lady Lambdadelta jumped off the bus. She was here at last. After being directed to sign-ups, she entered, showing her invitation.
'You're...uh, a fan of yourself,' the woman behind the desk said.
'Y-yes. What's...what's wrong?' she asked.
The woman flashed a fake smile. 'Nothing at all, sweetie. It's nice to have a healthy sense of self-esteem. Good for you.'
Lady Lambdadelta blushed. It wasn't arrogance. She just...she'd just wanted to see what people would think when she was herself, that's all. Why couldn't anyone understand that?
She did have to admit, she had thought it was terribly clever at the time. What better way to stand out from the crowd when everyone else was pretending to be someone else? 'So just give me my cabin and I can be on my way,' she said, trying ignore the way the receptionist was looking at her. It was perfectly normal to want to be herself.
Perfectly normal.

Abilities

Active

UPick...yourself:
You're very interested in what others think of you, as per your uPick choice. Once during the game, you may PM us and elect to watch yourself that night. If your action is successful, you will be told anyone who targeted you that night.

Umineko no Madoka Magica:
Once during Day One, you may elect to post a riddle in the thread. Players may PM the mod with the correct answer. You may grant one of those who got it right the opportunity to accept a contract; if he or she refuses, you may offer the contract to your next choice. Of course, every contract has its downsides. A player who accepts will be unlynchable for the first two days of the game. In return, at the start of night two, they will lose all active abilities (as well as the ability to gain any more). Remember that players will be informed that there may be a risk to signing the contract, but will not be told what risk.

Passive

Third Party Fetish:
Should the game last two years (real life time) you will become a Jester who must be lynched to win.

Win Condition:

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite item of clothing you own.

Spoiler: GreyICE
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are GreyICE, chesskid3 Fanboy,
Town Aligned.

GreyICE stood in front of his mirror, feeling nervous. The pressure was too much--expectations far too high for what was supposed to be a fun summer camp. He cleared his throat, a knot wrenching in the pit of his stomach. It was time to see if he was ready, time to see if he was worthy. 'CHESSKID,' he bellowed, as loud as he could. When he heard the echo of 'CHESSKID...CHESSKID...CHESSKID,' he sighed in relief. After six months of hard practise, he was ready. Mafiascum Fantasy Camp wouldn't know what hit it. Well, not quite. He'd let them know it was CHESSKID.

Abilities

Active

Best Meme of 2011:
Each night, you may transpose ONE letter of "CHESSKID" to a different letter. (For example, you may change CHESSKID to VHESSKID.) You will trigger certain abilities the
first
time that you spell certain words.

CHESSKIT - A chess set contains many different pieces, each with its own range of movement. Now that you have access to one, you will be allowed two extra moves (which cannot both be used on the same night). You may use your extra move to either transpose a second letter on one night, or to add or remove a letter in addition to transposing one. (The latter is the only way to spell a word that is not eight letters.)

CHESSMAN - You're the tougher, more grown-up version of chesskid. Spelling this will grant you a one-shot BP vest.

CHESSWIN - You will summon chesskid3 himself into the thread for the following day. He will have no vote, and will be permitted to make ten posts. He is completely unaware of his alignment, but that didn't stop him from agreeing to post in a game he isn't in.

CHESSNAM - Some may say that trolling isn't 'Nam, but they don't understand. They haven't been there! As a result of your horrific PTSD flashbacks, spelling this allows you to reset your word to what it was at any point.

CHESSDERP - On the same night that you spell this, you must suicide-bomb on the player of your choice, killing both of you. Your death cannot be prevented (unless you are roleblocked), but your target's death can be if another role interferes.

EPICFAIL - By proving once and for all that CHESSKID = EPICFAIL, you will declared a winner and leave the game (which will continue until another faction reaches its win condition). Some may call deserting the town like that an epic fail, but you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and one protown player is alive, OR if you transpose CHESSKID into EPICFAIL.

confirm via pm stating your alignment and CHESSKID

Spoiler: Candle Jack
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Candle Jack, Tarhalindur Fanboys,
Town Aligned.

Magister Ludi gazed into Tar's eyes. He mumbled something that Tar didn't quite catch. 'I said...maybe I could practise being you by lying dreaming with you...you know, just like your location,' Ludi said.
'Well, um, we can do plenty of that at camp,' Tar said, trying to discreetly put some more space between him and Ludi. Ever since Ludi had pleaded that they pretend to be Tarhalindur for a week, Tar had wondered about him. Ludi always seemed to stand a little too close, to find excuses to lean in and accidentally brush against him. 'What time do we leave at?'
'At one o'clock. But I have a present, first,' Ludi said, withdrawing two bracelets from his pocket. Hanging from a chain on each bracelet was an ornamental screw. 'They're matching. Mine says mod, yours says screw!' Ludi reached for Tar's hand too quickly for Tar to move it away, and fastened the chain around his wrist. 'Look, there's a heart engraved on the head.'
'Wow,' said Tar. 'That's...that's too generous.'
What did I get myself into?

Abilities

Passive

Mod screwed:
When you vote someone, your vote will be redirected to the player two slots below him or her on the playerlist in the OP. Hey, at least we told
you
about it. Think of the poor bastards in the first Mind Screw!

Hidden Ruleset:
You love being a bastard mod and withholding information from the players. Those unsuspecting fools don't know that Rule 11's omission isn't because Faraday can't count. You just decided to keep it a secret. (You even threw in Rule 22 to mislead people.) Here is what it really says:

11a) Particular to this game, all players must respect any additional rules and restrictions in their role PMs, including those affecting voting, posting styles, and formatting. A player may be modkilled in the way most damaging to his faction for an infraction of Rule 11, but not made a neutral survivor and autolossed.
11b) A 50%+1 majority on anyone on the player list or on the modding account will result in a lynch and end the day. If Lost Butterfly is lynched or killed in any manner, all posting and voting restrictions mentioned in 11a will be abolished, as the mods will be unable to inflict their own sick whims on the players.

After you die, this rule will be made public. Also note the mod will not be affected your Mod Screwed Ability, and in fact is the exception to your mod screwed ability. (So vote Lost Butterfly to actually vote Lost Butterfly)

Quoting this rule is forbidden, as it constitutes quoting your role PM.

Win Condition:

confirm via pm stating your alignment and your favourite fish.

Spoiler: Amrun
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Amrun, shaft.ed Fangirl,
Town Aligned.

Amrun waited at the desk to be checked in. She'd been getting in character all month, lacing her speech with innuendo whenever possible and responding to all her gay friends with the phrase 'said the fag.' Now it was time to prove she could be shaft.ed. And hey, there was no pressure. He was only the
second
best poster on mafiascum.
'So are you ready to go?' the man sitting behind the desk asked.
'Oh, I'm ready to go...if you know what I'm talking about.'
'I...beg your pardon?'
Amrun felt her face heat up. 'I said...." She trailed off in embarrassment. It took all her courage to clear her throat and try again. 'I said, I'm really ready,
if you know what I mean.
'
They stood in silence for a few awkward moments.
'I'll...I'll be heading to my cabin,' said Amrun in a barely audible voice. Maybe she still needed some practise.

Abilities

Passive

Minvitational 8:
You are NOT nightkill-immune this time, either.

If you know what I'm talking about:
Anytime you quote someone you must immediately post "
If you know what I'm talking about
" (including the italics) as an immediate response. Violations of this restriction may have penalties, including removal of vote, removal of abilities, or force replacement/modkill if deemed necessary.

Second Best Poster on Mafiascum:
You are popular in Forum 62 for your witty, succinct quips, but unfortunately, you're overshadowed by Dripping Goofball. You know that she's out there, somewhere. You don't know what would happen if she was gone, but perhaps you'd get the attention you deserved.

Win Condition:

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite film.

Spoiler: Hindu
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Hinduragi, Albert B. Rampage Fanboy,
Town Aligned.

On the morning of fantasy camp, Hindu was so nervous that he could barely keep down his breakfast. Now that the moment was upon him, his homemade TEAM RAMPAGE T-shirt felt tacky, his ideas for gambits unimaginative, his list of choices he'd prepared for the face-to-face uPick game at camp not creepy and offensive enough. His hands trembled on his suitcase as he pulled it to the door. But once outside, he slowed his pace down to a cocky swagger. He was Hindu B. Rampage, he reminded himself, a respected and feared scumhunter, and he would be the best thing at this camp.
With a dramatic flourish, he whipped out a pair of sunglasses in a stunning imitation of this guy. He strutted down the street, wondering why the mailman passing by had erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter. It was time to outlive the bastards.

Abilities

Passive

7 for 7:
The first vote you cast each day is a double vote. You lose this ability if the day ever ends without you on the lynch wagon, if there is a no-lynch, or if the player who was lynched was town.

A Beautiful Guide to Focusing on Scum and Getting Them Lynched:
As a result of your single-minded determination when you've got scum in your sight, you cannot vote for more than three different players in one day phase. For example, if you vote A, B, and C in succession, you may switch your vote back to B, but a vote for D would be invalid (and would be treated as though your vote remained on C).

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and one protown player is alive

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite sport.

Spoiler: ToastyToast
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are ToastyToast, Parama Fanboy,
Town Aligned

ToastyToast refreshed the browser on his smartphone as he rode the bus to camp, a lump in his throat.
Thirty minutes ago, he'd nominated Parama for 'Walks on Water' in the Title Fairy thread. But so far, the only responses he'd got were several 'get outs,' one 'CHESSKID,' a rant from the almighty Parama
himself
about how he wanted to keep his Mafia Scum title forever, and not a single vote to second it.
He wanted to cry. How could Toasty fail so abysmally as a Parama fan when he would soon try to
be
Parama for a few weeks? Toasty might have nominated Parama for another Scummy Award so as to prove his devotion, but they hadn't played together in months. After all his effort, ToastyToast hadn't even earned a 'Parama's Alt' title for himself, never mind a glowing one for Parama.
But he wouldn't let himself lose hope. 'I can prove that I'm worthy of being so sycophantic that I look like his alt,' Toasty told himself. Throughout the bus ride, he brainstormed title ideas on a blank sheet of paper. A couple of miles from camp, he had an epiphany. His face broke into a grin.
He pulled out his phone and eagerly began typing.
'Nominate Parama for Virtuous Angel of Justice and Wisdom,' he wrote, and then hit Submit.

Abilities

Passive

NINJA ALLIANCE:
You must begin the game with a ninja avatar (suggested one here, if you want to be true to Parama's choice). You know that your fellow ninja Katsuki (Irony) is in the game and that while you maintain your ninja guise, you cannot vote for them. You also share a one-shot BP vest with them while you are both ninjas, so the first nightkill attempt on either of you will fail. (If both of you are targeted simultaneously, you will both die.) You may at any time choose not to be a Ninja. To do this, post 'A NINJA NO LONGER' in thread in bolded text (feel free to PM us so we notice it too). You may then change or keep your avatar as you wish, but removing your ninja avatar while you are still a ninja is not allowed.

NINJA POSTING:
While you are in NINJA mode, you will be eligible for a prod after thirty-six hours of not posting. Ninjas are used to fast-paced dramonic games, after all.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one protown player remains alive.

Confirm via PM stating your alignment and favourite video game character.

Spoiler: Screaming Death Clan
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Screaming Death Clan, Fate Fanboys,
Town Aligned
SpyreX and Reck both felt a growing sense of dread as they waited in line to check in at camp.
'HOW THE FUCK WILL WE PULL THIS OFF?' said xRECKONERx.
'BEATS ME,' said SpyreX. 'WHY DID WE CHOOSE FATE AGAIN? MUST HAVE BEEN MOONBEAM LOGIC.'
They had big shoes to fill. Their fellow Screaming Death Clan member was notorious both for his Mafia play and his aggressive personality. How could they ever hope to capture the essence of Fate?
'Hi, and welcome to Mafiascum Fantasy Camp!' said the receptionist when the two finally reached the front of the line.
'HI,' said SpyreX. 'I'M LOOKING FOR--'
'Oh, you must be the Fate fanboys,' the receptionist broke in. 'We've been expecting you. Please head to Cabin 14.'
'WELL, HOW DID YOU CLOWNS FIGURE THAT OUT?' said Reck.
'Isn't it obvious?' said the receptionist. 'I must say, you've done an astounding job of getting into character. I commend you for your effort.'
As SpyreX and Reck lugged their suitcases toward the cabin, they exchanged baffled glances.
'WHY DID HE THINK WE WERE IN CHARACTER?' asked SpyreX.
'NO FUCKING IDEA,' said RECK. 'THAT WAS SO WEIRD.'

Abilities

Active

WHITE KNIGHT:
You are a one-shot governor who loves defending damsels in distress. Once during the game, you may PM us during the day to protect a player other than yourself whose gender is listed as Female or None. This player will then be declared unlynchable by the mods for that game day. As this is a day ability, you cannot save a player who has just been hammered. Targeting a player with Male in his profile will result in your wasting your shot. But Fate will always assume that a player with no gender set is female...no matter how obvious the evidence to the contrary.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at last one pro town player is alive.

Confirm stating your alignment and favourite letter of the alphabet.
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Spoiler: DemonHybrid
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are DemonHybrid, drmyshottyizsik Fanboy,
Mafia Aligned.

DemonHybrid waited at the corner for the taxi to come. Of course, he could have called his friends, but he'd alienated them all over the last few months. He believed in getting into character properly, and he really had pulled it off perfectly. Everyone hated him now. His mother had disowned him after she'd caught him dealing drugs to an eight-year-old, and his former best friend refused to speak to him since the fallout over the Facebook incident. He pushed away all thoughts of regret. On the bright side, he was going to have so much fun at camp. He was sure everyone would hate him by Day Two!

Abilities

Factional

Mafia Talk:
You may talk to your fellow mafia, Irony (Katsuki Fanboygirl), Mastermind of Sin (Hezlucky Fanboy), and inHimshallibe (Mastin Fanboy), here, at any time.

Nightkill:
Your mafia has a factional nightkill which one of you may carry out each night. You may perform the nightkill and use another ability at the same time.

Active

Stalking and hackin':
Each night, PM us the name of a player you wish to track. I mean, we all know Shotty can hack mafiascum.net, so he can also hack your sentbox to see who you told the mod you're targeting. Just, uh, don't hack mine, okay, Shotty?

Passive

Village Idiot:
If you are ever at L-1 for at least twenty-four hours, then true to character, you will self-hammer.

Win Condition
: You win when your mafia faction comprises over 50% of living players or when nothing can prevent this from changing.

Confirm stating your alignment and favourite piece of furniture.

Spoiler: Irony/vezokpiraka
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Irony, Katsuki Fanboygirl,
Mafia Aligned.

CSL and Tragedy skipped through the gates of camp together, hand in hand. They were dressed up in flowery sundresses, heeled sandals, and full faces of make-up.
'Welcome to Mafiascum Fantasy Camp,' said the receptionist, when the two arrived at the main building inside the campgrounds.
'Thanks,' said Tragedy. She pulled out a toy from her bag. 'Want a cupcake plushie? We almost baked some for the camp, but then we realized that would make us cannibals.'
'May I have your names, please?'
'I'm CSL, and this is Tragedy. We're Katsuki fanboys...fangirls...I don't know, a fan-entity of Katsuki. She's our idol.'
'We chose her for several reasons,' said Tragedy. 'Part of it is that everyone loves cupcakes. But also, it's rare to see a high-profile mafiascum player who's as comfortable with her cutesy, cuddly, feminine side. I just find that really empowering on so many
levels.'
The man behind the counter started to snicker.
'What's the matter?' asked CSL.
'For a fan-entity, you don't know much about your idol. Katsuki is a man.'
Tragedy burst into tears. Meanwhile, CSL looked glumly at his frilly sundress.
'I bought a whole suitcase-full of stockings and heels for nothing,' he said. 'When else will I get a chance to wear them?'

Abilities

Factional

Mafia Talk:
You may talk to your fellow mafia, Mastermind of Sin (Hezlucky Fanboy), DemonHybrid (drmyshottyizsik Fanboy) and inHimshallibe (Mastin Fanboy), here, at any time.

Nightkill:
Your mafia has a factional nightkill which one of you may carry out each night. You may perform the nightkill and use another ability at the same time.

Passive

NINJA ALLIANCE:
You must begin the game with a ninja avatar (suggested one here, if you want to be true to Katsuki's choice). You know that your fellow ninja Parama (ToastyToast) is in the game and that while you maintain your ninja guise, you cannot vote for him. You also share a one-shot BP vest with him while you are both ninjas, so the first nightkill attempt on either of you will fail. (If both of you are targeted simultaneously, you will both die.) You may at any time choose not to be a ninja. To do this, post 'A NINJA NO LONGER' in thread in bolded text (feel free to PM us so we notice it too). You may then change or keep your avatar as you wish, but removing your ninja avatar while you are still a ninja is not allowed.

NINJA POSTING:
While you are in NINJA mode, you will be eligible for a prod after thirty-six hours of not posting. Ninjas are used to fast-paced dramonic games, after all.

Win Condition:
You win when your mafia faction comprises over 50% of living players or when nothing can prevent this from changing.

confirm via pm stating your alignment and favourite cupcake flavour.

Spoiler: Mastermind of Sin
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are Mastermind of Sin, Hezlucky Fanboy,
Mafia Aligned

'Hezzzzzzzwavre,' Mastermind of Sin bellowed at the top of his lungs as he stepped off the bus. He was here at last, and he wasn't about to hide his affection for Hez. Then he almost smacked himself for his stupidity. It had been so long, he'd forgotten how to spell the word. How many a's was that, again? 'Hezwaaaaaaaavre,' he shouted at some passing people, spurring them to quicken their pace.
The confused reactions he was eliciting saddened him. So many faces had come and gone since he first started on mafiascum. It was all too possible that no one knew anything about HezLucky anymore. Well, it was all up to Mastermind of Sin to remind those newbies of why Hez was so special--even if he had to do it one 'HEZWAAAAAAAAVRE' at a time.

Abilities

Factional

Mafia Talk:
You may talk to your fellow mafia, Irony (Katsuki Fanboygirl), DemonHybrid (drmyshottyizsik Fanboy), and inHimshallibe (Mastin Fanboy), here, at any time.

Nightkill:

Active

Hezwaaaaaaaavre:
The HEZWAAAVRE is a powerful force. In fact, it motivates people to do better. On odd nights you may PM me the name of a player you wish to motivate. They will then be informed at the beginning of the following night that they will be allowed to double-action (if applicable). Please note that this does not work on factional abilities, so you cannot motivate a fellow mafiate to allow him to kill twice.

Passive

Grudge kill:
If you are ever lynched, you have the option of killing someone who was on your lynch wagon. By opting to use this kill, however, you will use your mafia's nightkill for that night.

Win Condition:
You win when your mafia faction comprises over 50% of living players or when nothing can prevent this from changing.

Confirm stating your alignment and your least favourite hairstyle.

Spoiler: inHimshallibe/Regfan
Lost Butterfly wrote:

You are inHimshallibe, Mastin Fanboy,
Mafia Aligned

inHim strode up to the front desk confidently. 'Hello! Oh, by the way, I love that painting you have on the wall! Where did you get it? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm inHimshallibe. Hey, what time is it? I'm so very pleased to meet you. What's your name? How long have you been working here? I've been on-site for ages, ever since a game in 2004, and it's been more games than I can count. Do you play Mafia, too? By, the way, did you know that mafiascum started on GreyLabyrinth before moving to its own site? I'm really looking forward to Mafiascum Fantasy Camp, and I'm a Mastin Fanboy and I've been practising talking lots and lots this past week to try and get in character. How did I do? I'm aiming for two hundred words per minute, so I can say as many words as I can as quickly as possible before everyone runs away, or before someone punches me in the face to shut me up, but it's hard to talk really really really quickly without tripping over my own tongue. Do you think my impression is-'
'Cabin 11. Just...just go, go now,' the receptionist said, wincing. 'And please, if you've any questions, talk to one of my colleagues and not me.'
inHim skipped off happily, chatting to himself along the way.

Abilities

Factional

Mafia Talk:
You may talk to your fellow mafia, Irony (Katsuki Fanboygirl), Mastermind of Sin (Hezlucky Fanboy), and DemonHybrid (drmyshottyizsik Fanboy), here, at any time.

Nightkill:

Active

A conversation with Mastin: Once during the game, you may PM me the name of the player you wish to converse with during the night phase. As we know, a debate with Mastin is long and...
long
. This will block your target from performing any actions that night. On the plus side, it will also protect him or her from a nightkill. After all, who wants to gets near a Mastin conversation?

Passive

Unabridged:
Each of your posts must contain at least 120 words. For consistency's sake, we will be using Microsoft Word to check the word count. Violations of this restriction may have penalties, including removal of vote, removal of abilities or force replacement/modkill if deemed necessary.

mastin2:
If you have been on two mislynches during the game, you will quit the site in disgrace. Yes, for some strange reason, Mastin wants to lynch scum as scum. You will then have to post from the inHimshallibe2 account for the rest of the game. We will PM you the password should this event be triggered.

Win Condition:
You win when your mafia faction comprise over 50% of the alive players or nothing can prevent this from changing.

Confirm stating your alignment and favourite
My Little Pony
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Soooooo

You left the game ongoing

With 3 scum able to vote
And 3 town

I feel like I've just been trolled by an asshole.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Night actions.
Spoiler:
Night 1:
Vi neighbourises Regfan.
Nikanor shoots Irony - IT FAILS.
Benmage protects no one
LLD self watches, N
GreyICE transposes nothing.
Magna investigates hindu + vi - DEAD LOL
Yami-Swan roleblock SDC
ToastyToast has a BP vest on still - used up.
AGM sends a message to DemonHybrid 'AGM is a mafia traitor.'

MOS motivates regfan (no effect tomorrow night no active ability)
DH tracks SDC - they go nowhere
Regfan uses his jail on benmage (no effect)
Irony has a BP vest on. - used up.

Night 2 actions:
Vi neighbourises LLD
Nikanor has no actions
Benmage protects no one
LLD self watches, N
GreyICE - no pr
Yami-Swan roleblock SDC
ToastyToast has a BP used up.
AGM sends a message to Hindu 'My blade seeks your heart :skull:'

MOS motivates regfan
Regfan
Irony has a BP vest on. - used up

Irony KILLS Candle Jack (success)
LLD is neighbourised.

Night 3 actions:
Vi neighbourises toastytoast
Regfan kills AGM
MOS motivates Yami-Swan
Yami-Swan no actions (failed to send in choice)
AGM fails to send in choice :

Night 4 actions:
Yami-Swan motivated
Use 'hindsight' on vi and agm
Scum kill LLD

Night 5
MOS motivates yami-swan
MOS kills ToastyToast
Yami-swan block ???

Upick choices:
Spoiler:
1. Nikanor - Cobalt/Nikanor/Chessokpiraka
2. Irony (CSL/Tragedy) - Katsuki
3. Meransiel - Thor/Izakthegoomba
4. Vi - Spy/IS/Gamma/Wacka Alpacka (no preference order)
5. MagnaofIllusion - DGB/SaintKerrigan/ Hoopla/ Mr. Flay
6. Yami-Swan - Socio/Dgb (?)
7. SpyreX/Reck - Fate/Plum
8. AGM - ReaperCharlie/Oman/Chesskid/Ythan
9. LLD - LLD/UK
10. GreyICE - LLD/CHESSKID
11. ToastyToast - Parama/Vi/Andrius
12. Inhimm - Mastin/Empking's Alt/Korlash/InHim/Thor
13. Candle Jack - Tar/Fritzler/Kinetic
14. Demonhybrid - drmyshottyizsik/ReaperCharlie
15. Amrun- Shaft.ed/Elvis_knits/Fate/Korts
16. Mastermind of Sin Ibaesha/StevieT92/HezLucky /Nonny/Bluesoul
17. Hinduragi - ABR/DGB/Glork/Faraday/Fate

Qts:
Dead qt: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/yEywsC2qnJRN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1784, GreyICE wrote:Soooooo

With 3 scum able to vote
And 3 town

You did, but not by who you're thinking.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

With 3 scum able to vote
And 3 town

HEY YEAH THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED ALRIGHT

NOPE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Regfan was the one calling MoS town for LOLHEDIDNTKILL BEN

Whatever.

Shit of a performance by Katsuki, their lylo post was literally a vote on me and NOTHING ELSE>

And they used hindsight a usefull fuck ability over roleblock when?

Bullshit.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, anyone who was Town and alive after Night 2 (I'm talking to me and I'm talking to you) needs to stop considering themselves good at Mafia, effective weeks ago, thank you and good night.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh you guys.

reck's house is fun times btw.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1787, Lost Butterfly wrote:

With 3 scum able to vote
And 3 town

NOPE

WAIT WHAT NIKANOR COULD VOTE?

WHAT THE FUCK NIKANOR?

I QUIT WHATEVER WAS THIS GAME
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

IF THIS IS MAFIA

I SUCK AT MAFIA
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 1791, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1787, Lost Butterfly wrote:

With 3 scum able to vote
And 3 town

NOPE

WHAT THE FUCK NIKANOR?

Read his PM. As Cobalt, he could vote, but by posting someone's avatar instead of posting "Vote: X." But he decided to pretend to be voteless as a gambit.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Faraday »

In post 1791, GreyICE wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK NIKANOR?

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I read it.

Now my rage has totally redirected itself

I stand by that hammer. There was a vote on Fate and he was obvtown. Ergo either we'd lost, or Yami was scum, and Yami had done NOTHING ALL GAME.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

This was a clusterfuck I replaced into and was plenty humbling.

So close we were like "Well MoS is obvscum" and "Irony is obvscum" but instead it came down to "NO TROLOLOL SDC CONFIRMED SCUM4LYFE" and "WELL IM GONNA NO ACTION AND POST NOTHING 4EVER"

and stupid shit like that.

God this gmae.

If we had lnched Irony on ANY of the "triolll Vi and SDC days" mighta been different
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Well Vi wasn't playing to her town meta.

That's my excuse for finding her scummy, and damn it, I can stick too it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1797, GreyICE wrote:Well Vi wasn't playing to her town meta.
Um.

What.

I'm pretty sure I pointed out that I
was
playing to my Town meta every step of the way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Also worth noting: It was MoS who pretty much framed D4 into Vi vs. SDC instead of Vi vs. vezokpirony.
I didn't bother arguing with MoS because I didn't expect anything to come of doing so.

That was a pretty neat play.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”