Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:
Charlie wrote:Slow it may be, but that doesn't change the fact that I firmly believe Parama to be mafia. If he flips mafia, his partner is most probably Vollkan.
VOTE: Parama
If I'm wrong then GG.
This is something Charlie should've done a week ago if he wanted anybody to believe this wasn't scum just trying to push a last-minute mislynch. He hasn't even been saying anything about me recently and all of the sudden he votes me after having an argument with vollkan. LOL.
^ I mean really now it was quite obvious
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by vollkan »

Damn. Well done scum, and good modding Llama
Llama wrote: I am interested to know what people think of this setup being ran as an open setup, which is my plan for it. I will be rerunning this setup in the near future with a different theme to go along with it, just as an open setup.
I don't think whether this setup is open or not makes a huge difference balance-wise. The only thing it might do is is eliminate any possible use of the conversation power as a tool for finding power-roles, and also eliminate the "But what if it outs a PR" issue that came up when I tried to push the claiming of conversation targets.

As an aside, I am going to ensure I remember this game to cite in the future as evidence of the principle: "DON'T DISMISS SELF-META!"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@vollkan:
Quite honestly, I was very paranoid that you might swing to Charlie in the coming days, that's why I was so tunnely on Hinduragi. I also left you alive because we were planning to mislynch Hinduragi due to Taz's and his play. I think that you got too lost in your own logic and delayed too much. You did call Charlie correctly, but I don't get why you were being so paranoid.

@Parama:
You too, your arguments were very persuasive. I really don't see why vollkan disagreed with the 'If Charlie was Town, scum would have quickhammered.' That scared me senseless. I remember trying (and failing) to make a post against that five times. Although, I think it was your over all attitude in the game that made people look the other way, eventually. It's not that your arguments were bad, but you looked real bad saying them.

@Hinduragi:
You have a strong gut. Really, you come in this game and called me correctly. I also remember NicolBolas saying that you read him as scum in our scum QT. Although, your downfall really was that you allowed us to persuade you too easily. While logic is awesome, I really doubt that it's as powerful as a strong gut call since skilled mafioso can twist words and defend themselves from any attack(not that I'm tooting my own horn here~). Although how you're going to make a case against a skilled mafioso, I'm sure you would find a way. :P

@Andy:
Sorry Andy <3. You really shouldn't have trusted me as much as you did since I was horribly buddying you hard on Day 1, as soon as I entered the game. In fact, I think my thickheadedness on your defense was the only thing that kept people from looking at my direction for that blatant buddying when in fact it should have gotten me some flak.

@Charlie:
We made it! <3. I was really impressed by your catch up post. That shit is difficult to do as scum, and on a game as slow as this one. Although on the later parts, I think you were a little too light hearted in a tense situation LyLo that made people look in your direction. If I was Town, I would have voted you for that. Even as your buddy I was like, 'What the hell is this guy doing!?' Still, good work us. :D

---

I actually liked this set-up. Although I'll have to agree with Xite in that it was more fun during night Phases when we were talking to multiple people at the same time. I liked the short 3 days for discussion in the QTs, it felt tense and quick(seriously like a serious hallway discussion during passing periods.). Although with the extreme amount of flakers, yeah(I don't think it's necessarily Llama's fault though. It's becoming a sitewide problem, it seems.)

I think that we, as a scumteam, successfully drowned people in WIFOM and also spread general bad feelings in Town AND got away with it. Although, I'm not sure. I think without the flakers and with a more active playerbase, I think we would have gotten into more trouble(in fact, we did.) But I'm guessing this is where Charlie's/NicolBolas' combined efforts into manipulating Hinduragi came into play(which I think won us the game.). I'd love to see that QT.

Good game all, see you around. :P
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by vollkan »

VV wrote: @vollkan: Quite honestly, I was very paranoid that you might swing to Charlie in the coming days, that's why I was so tunnely on Hinduragi. I also left you alive because we were planning to mislynch Hinduragi due to Taz's and his play. I think that you got too lost in your own logic and delayed too much. You did call Charlie correctly, but I don't get why you were being so paranoid.
I was concerned that, given how much suspicion I appeared to be under, any vote by me would cause people to swing their suspicion toward me. That's combined with the fact that I am generally always extremely slow to vote
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas wrote: @Andy: Sorry Andy <3. You really shouldn't have trusted me as much as you did since I was horribly buddying you hard on Day 1, as soon as I entered the game. In fact, I think my thickheadedness on your defense was the only thing that kept people from looking at my direction for that blatant buddying when in fact it should have gotten me some flak.
Today Aphrodite arose from the Underworld and kicked Hades in the @$$.

But yeah. XD I TOLD HINDURAGI THAT YOU WERE SCUM IF I WAS NK'D. WHY HE DIDN'T PUSH IT IS BEYOND ME.
Hindu/Andy QT wrote: I told Xite to go for you if I die tonight so if VV is scum expect him to manipulate that.
Xite/Andy QT wrote:If I'm NK'd Vas is probably scum. -lol won't happen though, so.

Because Vas has argued that I'm town since he replaced in. If I'm killed I'll flip town, and he'll look really townie. EXCEPT that would mean the scum did it to solidify his towniness status.
It won't happen because I'm really scummy, and not a NK choice. But again, this is all subject to what the scum are thinking, those dirty blighters.
Good game guys.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yayyy, win while being alive at the end. I think that's the first time.

I'm ok with posting the mafia QT, Vas?
I'm also ok with posting the QT I/NicolBolas have with Hinduragi.

I like the flavour. That's why I joined. The mechanics of neighbourizing seems useful if one knows how to use it properly i.e. get useful information from their QT targets. I've basically done nuts about this. I've also done nuts throughout the whole game, aside from my catch-up posts.

I think I need to learn to be more convincing next time.

Good game all!
Kindness
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Andrius wrote: But yeah. XD I TOLD HINDURAGI THAT YOU WERE SCUM IF I WAS NK'D. WHY HE DIDN'T PUSH IT IS BEYOND ME.
Oh, once he went ad hom on me, I was lynching him tomorrow. Parama already had a wagon on him and I was pretty sure his latest post was him attempting to make Charlie's case seem lesser, though, so I voted. Big mistake -_- If you had told anyone else about the you dying vv is scum thing, I wouldve voted him in the hope they'd wagon with me. But, yeah, VV was GOIN' DOWN, I just wanted to save him for the last day....which never happened. But, the one thing that kept me from voting him was speculation that you might have told someone, in the attempt theyd NK you on purpose to frame him.

I'll post my QT's. Well, I'll post the ones where the person didn't die or get lynched before I could talk to them.
QT's
(If you didn't want it to be posted, you're out of luck):
Xite
Andy
Charlie
The best of my QT's: Parama
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote="VV]@Hinduragi: You have a strong gut. Really, you come in this game and called me correctly. I also remember NicolBolas saying that you read him as scum in our scum QT. Although, your downfall really was that you allowed us to persuade you too easily.[/quote]
Yeah, my gut calls are awesome. But I had no rereads after my initial rereads so my earliest ones were from just interactions with you guys. My QT with Charlie/Nicol killed me. In D5, I just wasn't sure enough. By the end of D6, I thought I had it down 100% but I ended up only being 50%.
Andy wrote:If I'm NK'd Vas is probably scum.
-lol won't happen though, so.
AHAHAHAHA
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...EBWOP(Sadly, a triple post, at least it's endgame and I'm not having to make some convincing case only for it to be ruined by this)
VV wrote:@Hinduragi: You have a strong gut. Really, you come in this game and called me correctly. I also remember NicolBolas saying that you read him as scum in our scum QT. Although, your downfall really was that you allowed us to persuade you too easily.
Yeah, my gut calls are awesome. But I had no rereads after my initial rereads so my earliest ones were from just interactions with you guys. My QT with Charlie/Nicol killed me. In D5, I just wasn't sure enough. By the end of D6, I thought I had it down 100% but I ended up only being 50%.
Andy wrote:If I'm NK'd Vas is probably scum.
-lol won't happen though, so.
AHAHAHAHA
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Charlie »

Everyone thinks Xite is a he...

Anyway. I'm sure Vas won't mind me posting this Mafia QT. I think he wants Andrius to read it. :)
Kindness
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Charlie wrote:Everyone thinks Xite is a he...

Anyway. I'm sure Vas won't mind me posting this Mafia QT. I think he wants Andrius to read it. :)
Ok, I'll read it then. :)

Vas wrote: I'll be neighborizing Andy because he's a poor sap I can manipulate.
:(
Vas wrote: I'm setting up Andrius to be part of our voting block. Treat him like a mafia traitor. I think I can capitalize on our out of this game friendship. I'm a mean person. Hello, post game Andy! My apologies~
:cry:
NicolBolas wrote: Andy is useful.. :D
:igmeou:
Vas wrote: Also, Andy claimed his rolename to me: The Emo Kid.

I told him that I'm the class president(Which is very townie-sounding IMO.). I probably got some extra town points from him :P
Meanwhile, I was setting up Xite and Hindu to carry out your lynch after my NK... but you killed Xite before I died...
Vas wrote: Maybe I could convince Andy to fake-claim PR.
I'm not that dumb... :(
Nicol wrote: Hind said that he thinks andrius is scum because he believes he has been NK'd by andrius, due to andrius stopping talking to hind. Interesting.
That's because he said something that rubbed me the wrong way, and I was too busy chatting with Vas. :cry:
Nicol wrote: It is possible that Hind has been telling Xite that Andrius NKd him also, so andy should be lynched in case of Hind's death.
YEAH-HUH.
Vas wrote: @Post-game Andy: Sorry Andy~
</3
Vas wrote:
Andy is <3.
He's a player who is really easy to read, having seen him as Town and Scum on multiple occasions. I stand by my read on him 100%. I don't really believe that meta is the right term for what I use... I like to analyze player personalities and see if they fit with what they are doing as Town or scum. If they seem like an aggressive player and they're floating about the hammer, I would know something is up.
Vas wrote: Maybe we can kill Andy? I don't think we need him anymore.
</3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Consider that revenge for mislynching me TWICE on D-effing-1 when you were scum. :twisted:

Still I got mad <3s for you Andy, but this was a looonng time comin'. :P
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

VasudeVa wrote:Consider that revenge for mislynching me TWICE on D-effing-1 when you were scum. :twisted:

Yeah, I know.
But Greek Mythos I didn't even vote you. That wagon was completely town-driven. XD
B/c we all piled on AGM XD

Yeah, we need to be masons/scumbuddies sometime.
And we have to mod Studio Ghibli Mafia sometime. <3
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Andrius wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Consider that revenge for mislynching me TWICE on D-effing-1 when you were scum. :twisted:

Yeah, I know.
But Greek Mythos I didn't even vote you. That wagon was completely town-driven. XD
B/c we all piled on AGM XD

Yeah, we need to be masons/scumbuddies sometime.
And we have to mod Studio Ghibli Mafia sometime. <3
Hai!

Lemme get mod-capabilities so we can be official co-mods and stuff. <3.

Next Alignment-pick games, we better pre/in on it. >:D
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Twomz »

Hind isn't scum but Charlie is? What the balls?

GJ scum, I might have pointed out VV a couple of times, but I never suspected charlie... damn you! Nothing of note happened in any of my QTs.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Andrius »

VasudeVa wrote:Hai!

Lemme get mod-capabilities so we can be official co-mods and stuff. <3.

Next Alignment-pick games, we better pre/in on it. >:D
Agree with everything you said here. <3
"I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful."
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Tazaro »

Do not hesitate to replace when you are bogged down. That is something that I learned.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Tazaro »

Err. to replace OUT, I mean.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Max »

I would like to apologise for my poor play in this game, seriously. I feel like crying with how few good thoughts I had.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”