The Lord of the Rings Mafia - GAME OVER (KABOOM)

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Edge »

Now I thought being the only competent townie left alive would be fun, having a bunch of minions at my disposable to lead town to a perfect victory, but its not all fun and games.

I have to put up with this:
Town's Play Day Four

1. rewq455-"hi I'm a wallflower who's ISO is apparently 6 pages long, but Fate would have never have guessed it would be that long considering the complete and total lack of meaningful contributions I've made to this game. OMG VOTE LL HES NOT A MASONZ!"
3. Nero Cain-"FATE U SCUMBOI WITH GLORK DESPITE ALL REASONING AND LOGIC! DIEDIECLAIMCALAIM!" oops, lol im wrong maybe its... "WRAITH HAS A PLALANTIRO YUP HE DOES THAT MEANS HES SCUM?"
4. Edge (Fate/ReaperCharlie hydra)-NOW THAT I'M OBVTOWN WE'RE DOING THINGS MY WAY. *outs all the non-ringbearers with a flawed MC plan because he didn't know of such bastard mechanics* WELL FUCK. *draws the Gollum kill* *draws incredible amount of claims that involve him* WTF IS GOING ON? WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DAMN USELESS?
7. VasudeVa-IM LEGOLOAS PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PE WPE EWPEPWEW OH WAIT I TRACK THINGS, INHIM IS TRUTHING ABOUT STUFF AND STUFF!
OH FUCK WHILE WE'RE HERE, VV YOU HAVE TO FULLCLAIM RESULTS FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU HAVE NOW BASED ON THE MASSCLAIM LIST BEING COMPLETE.

9. Katy-IM MASON RING BEARER STOP THIS MASSCLAIMING NONESENSE!!! *outs herself as ring bearer* FFFF
11. Mariyta-POE LYNCH LL! FINE LYNCH ME I SUCK AND I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE. IM TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME. MY PLAY HAS BEEN FINE UP UNTIL NOW THOUGH! LOL I WATCHED YOU LAST NIGHT EDGE *creepy*
14. inHimshallibe- ...........................I protected Edge, *votes mariyta* ..................................
20. Wraith- YEAH THAT IS WEIRD HOW IM NOT A DEATHMILLER/TRAITOR TO THE RED SCUMTEAM. HUH.
22. Dekes-MY CLAIM IS BULLSHIT AN DMAKES NO SENSE! HALOWEWEENN PAHHHWTYYYY
24. jenniwren- ....................................................
25. Locke Lamora-.................. I'm the only sane one left, I guess. Let's review this thread rationally and cross-check with all the scumflips and claim swe have,

VV fullclaim all your fakeclaim bullshit, immediately. I want it in this thread it less than 3 minutes.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, fuck it. I am not going to stand by with Fate's ABSOFUCKING RETARDED antics anymore.

Anti-Town as a motherfucker. At first I was like 'Oh that's just Fate being ziilyyy.' But now I've had it. Fucking Fate being fucking silly and doing fucking retarded shit. Policy lynch is go. This guy can't stand around doing his shit. This guy is poison to our lovely Town.

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN FUCKING YELL HARDER DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE RIGHT.

Vote: Edge

PS. Wraith still needs dead.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Edge »

Mariyta wrote:I'm still voting myself because I was trying to help you out. But now you've changed your mind again. So if both Dekes and I are scum, who do you want lynched? There's no point in moving my vote if I'm just going to have to put it back once you change your mind again.

Def getting a best Pro-town play nom for this, aren't ya sweetie?

Lemme guess, "lynch you over Dekes" because Dekes' claim is more believable? OH WAIT
LOL VV THAT VOTE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. YOU ARE BACK ON THE GOLLUM LIST #1 SPOT WITH A LEGOLAS SAFECLAIM. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also: jenniwren visited SpyreX. I thought it was some nazgul summoning poison kill or whatthefucknot.

@LOL FATE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Edge »

Edge: "Hey guy its D4, scum can win in two nights because of ring mechanics, let's work this shit out."
VV: FATE YELLS AND SCREAMS A LOT! POLICY LYNCH THIS FUCKER WHO IS TRYING TO WIN THE GAME FOR TOWN! HE REFUSES TO LYNCH MY MISLYNCH TARGET OF THE DAY FOR CLAIMING DEATH MILLER!
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Nero Cain wrote:@ Katy or someone that knows alot about LOTR. Did Isengard and Morder ever interact like joint military operations or w/e?
To summarize the Mordor-Isengard relationship:

Saruman was corrupted by his desire for the One Ring. He communicated with Mordor (which had siezed the Minas Ithil palantir) via the Orthanc palantir. Sauron had him build a huge army of Uruk-Hai, and Saruman would use that army to crush Rohan.

Predit: Yeah, Fate's style is blunt and brutal, and he often overreacts, but dammit he is the only sane person left here. VV, you're just digging your own grave.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Edge »

VasudeVa wrote:Also: jenniwren visited SpyreX. I thought it was some nazgul summoning poison kill or whatthefucknot.

@LOL FATE.
THIS IS ONE FUCKING ACTION CLAIM.

I WANT ALL OF YOUR THINGS ON THE TABLE, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW:

N1:
N2:
N3:

THATS HOW IT WORKS
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ATTENTION TOWN. I CAN ENLARGE MY CAPS TOO.

LYNCH FATE. CONFIRM FUCKLOADS.

EASY AS PIE. 3 DAYS TO GO

VOTE FATE. FOR MIDDLE EARTH.

@PREVEDIT. IF YOU WOULD JUST PAY ATTENTION.
N1: NO RESULT, ROLEBLOCKED
N2: JENNI VISITED SPY
N3: INHIM VISITS NO ONE.

FUCK.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:Also: jenniwren visited SpyreX. I thought it was some nazgul summoning poison kill or whatthefucknot.

@LOL FATE.
When?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nm. It didn't give me a p-edit.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Edge »

OH MARIYTRA....

YOU'RE PLAYING THE JESTER BECAUSE DEKES HAS ALL THE RINGS?

SOOOO DAYOOOOOOOOOOO.

HEHEHEH WE'RE NOT LYNCHING YOU TODAY WITH A TEN-FOOT ROPE.

HHAHEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

AND I GET TO HAMMER DEKES, BECAUSE I AM PROTECTED TONIGHT, WHEREAS KATY IS NOT AND ALSO HAS A RING SO WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS SHIT AROUND.

(actually clarification is needed: I thought the ring passed to a random person on the wagon, not the hammerer. Where did we get the former idea from? Katy?)

Now to all you paranoid nancies about Fatescum:
-You agree that I can only likely be Gollum at this point
-If I AM Gollum, and have been playing an amazing fucking game so far, I'll take my one ring and go home
-If I'm TOWN ABOVE TOWN, like you all know, then I can't die as long as InHim is alive. I know what you're thinking though:
N4: Inhim kills katy, gets a ring
D5: Inhim is lynched
N5: inhim kills a mason, gets a ring
D6: ???
N6: Inhim kills Fate, gets the rings back, and he can't be lynched the next day for lying because he's already won.

Well if the daykiller doesn't shoot Inhim D5-D6, then he's playing to lose by not trying to eliminate the scum who would be close to winning at that point. Plus we can always lynch him D6 if we truly believe him to be the last Mordor.

That said Mariyta+Dekes seems all too plausible to me now, and should die post-haste, and then we'll sort out the Gollum mess later.

LOL HAI VV. YOU'RE LUCKY JENNI CAN CONFIRM YOUR CLAIM OR ELSE YOU'D BE ON THE SHORT LIST.

LYNCHING ME CONFIRMS NOTHING AT ALL REALLY, SINCE I AM NOT REDSCUM AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR TODAY. YOUR COMPLETE AND STUPID ANTI-TOWN POLICY LYNCH IS NOTED, AND SUBSEQUENTLY LAUGHED AT.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Sounds good. Guess I should get to bussing then. UNVOTE: , VOTE: Dekes
-Susan Ertz

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Dekes »

Celeborn. Now, how does this change anything at all except scum knowing I'm not the last mason?

Edge, you done? Here for you again how my role works/worked:

Out of all the claims from Mari/Sly/bv and you on D2, yours seemed to be the most believable. And if you weren't lying, two cop results would've been awesome. Therefore I motivated you N2. I couldn't motivate either day nor factional abilities so no worries of an additional scum kill either.
My Motivation didn't take effect until N3
. Now all those little quotes you presented are from D3, when I had no knowledge whether my motivation had worked or not. However, I was already testing the waters about your claim. On D4 before I had made any post you already had outed yourself as a VT. That's that.

And of course I'm aware that you wouldn't have killed InHim if you were Gollum. I'm not that stupid, y'know?
The problem is, we don't know if a modscene occurs if there is a failed killing attempt by Gollum. So we don't know whether Gollum has already tried to kill you or hasn't sent in his kill yet for whatever reasons (you riding on InHim's claim might very well be one of them).

Oh, and two can play this game. Here, let me help you out a bit:
Edge wrote:4. Edge (Fate/ReaperCharlie hydra)-NOW THAT I'M OBVTOWN WE'RE DOING THINGS MY WAY. *outs all the non-ringbearers with a flawed MC plan because he didn't know of such bastard mechanics* WELL FUCK. *draws the Gollum kill* *draws incredible amount of claims that involve him* WTF IS GOING ON? WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DAMN USELESS?
Addition: ALTHOUGH I KNOW KATY'S MENTIONED THE ALTERNATE WIN CON OF THE MORDOR TEAM AND I'M PRETTY SURE GOLLUM'S LOOKING FOR THE ONE RING, TOO, I KEEP ON ASKING FOR NAMECLAIMS, WHICH HELPS SHIT FOR TOWN BUT IS AWESOME FOR SCUMZ AND GOLLUM.

Now send in the kill on the person you think has the rings and confirm you're Gollum. We're not lynching you for it today, promised.

Pedit:
Why has InHim to be scum if you're Gollum, Edge?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ITT: Edge is Gollum.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Edge »

Nameclaims from the non-masons (the only ones left with rings are the scum and the masons) are NOT anti-town and help out bullshit claims.

I never said Inhim has to be scum if I'm Gollum, I'm not sure where that logical progression came from. I made it pretty clear Inhim was by NO MEANS cleared because of his claim, and should be lynched/killed one day even if it means leaving me unprotected. BUt I guess if you look at it another way (from your POV) if I'm Gollum than Inhim's claim HASNT been confirmed today via the nokill aka shot at Fate and blocked kill.

Now to add: You just said "claim Gollum pl0x" like I said, I would've killed a LONG FUCKIN time ago, after all the claims were outed, in order to PTW. But now it seems as though Gollum wasted his kill on me, which would make Inhim town.

And yeah, it looks like I didn't take into account the day motivations went into effect. Your reactions seems all fair and good, though your claim is still shady as fuck as it involves me.

OI MARIYTA.

I GUESS I AM SWITCHIN BACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Unvote:
Vote: Mariyta

ITT: VV is a moron who is voting me, and not looking for Redscum.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Edge »

Also anyone with their completely OUT of their ass would realize that all this "I am Gollum" softclaiming is to make me that much more unattractive for a Gollum daykill (which Gollum may have picked up on, and thus shot me for thinking I was redscum trying to stay alive, and got blocked), and thus stay alive for town. DOUBLY so since I am protected by Inhim's claim.

WHICH MEANS GOLLUM CAN NEVER KILL ME BECAUSE I AM HIS "SCAPEGOAT" I HAVE MADE MYSELF OUT TO BE AS MUCH, AND HE KNOWS IT AND CAN'T KILL ME.

AHHAHAHHA <3 YOU
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yeaaahh, Edge is Gollum. Yep. No-DK gambit, taking advantage of inHim's claim.

If Edge isn't Gollum, there would be another dead body around here somewhere because it's fairly obvious that Edge isn't mordor.

Fate likes gambits like that. In fact, he had be SQUEALING for a daykill for god knows how long. The last time he did something like that, was in Invitational 11 where he was the vig and he was screaming WIFOMy shit like 'DONT VIG ELLI', 'I THINK THERE ARE TWO VIGS'. Shit like that.

(I mean, how many 'town' gambits has he done/is doing so far? Hmm? No-DK gambit makes perfect sense for Fate-Gollum.)

And you have the fucking balls to claim hammer. UNVOTE NOW. SCUM BE IN OUR GRASP. VOTE EDGE.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Edge »

VV YOU ARE BEING FUCKING STUPID.

In that game I screamed all sorts of shit so that people would NOT THINK I was the Vig.

THIS GAME I HAVE BEEN ALL BUT CLAIMING GOLLUM, PRAISING HIS ACTIONS, SHOWING HOW THEY WOULD MAKE SENSE FROM MY POV, ETC.

So that GOLLUM would have no choice but to keep me alive. My motivations and actions are clear. A no-DK gambit is STUPID considering I would need every chance I get to either 1. Stop the redscum from winning, aka narrowing suspects 2. Get the ring, if thats Gollum's win con.

You ADMIT I'm not Mordor, yet you want everyone to vote me: THIS IS FUCKING STUPID. WE NEED TO LYNCH RED SUSPECTS TODAY AND NARROW IT DOWN WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND. I CAN ALMOST SEMI-UNDERSTAND THE INSANITY OF YOU THINKING IM GOLLUM BECAUSE I HAVE PLAYED THAT WAY AS I HAVE EXPLAINED AND YOU AREN'T INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO OVERCOME THAT LAYER OF WIFOM, BUT VOTING A GOLLUM SUSPECT TODAY IS INEXCUSABLE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

NO. FUCK YOU.

SCUM IS SCUM, RED OR NOT. IT'S AS EASY AS THAT.

SCUM NEED TWO KILLS IF THEY ARE LUCKY AND READ LIKE GODS. ALSO, IT IS LIKELY THAT THEY'LL KILL ME BEFORE THEY KILL ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE I'M TRACKING THEIR EVERY FUCKING MOVE EVERY NIGHT. AND I HAVE NARROWED DOWN SCUM WELL ENOUGH FOR THEM TO FEAR ME, I BOUGHT US +1 NIGHT FUCKTARD.

LASTLY, THERE IS A LAST DOC SOMEWHERE BECAUSE 1 WEAKSHIT PROTECTIVE ROLE IN A LARGE GAME IS STUPID.

WE HAVE THIS GAME. SCUM LIKE YOU NEED TO DIE. SIMPLE.

NOW FUCKING DIE ALREADY.

ALSO, I LIKE HOW YOUR DEFENSE IS 'GO LOOK FOR MORDORSCUM GTFO.' AS IF IT'S A CONVINCING ARGUMENT WHEN IT ISNT.

GO DELUDE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE CONVINCING PEOPLE.

YOU ARENT.

DIE DIE DIE

PS: I MISSED THIS. FUCK YOU FATE. <3.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

In that game I screamed all sorts of shit so that people would NOT THINK I was the Vig.

THIS GAME I HAVE BEEN ALL BUT CLAIMING GOLLUM, PRAISING HIS ACTIONS, SHOWING HOW THEY WOULD MAKE SENSE FROM MY POV, ETC.
THIS IS STUPID BTW.

ITS THE SAME FUCKING GAMBIT.

WIFOM PEOPLE INTO DISBELIEVING SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE.

NICE TRY THOUGH.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Edge »

Its hilarious that AGM's game didn't make you WAKE THE FUCK UP and realize you can't read me for shit.

I mean seriously, I thought that blow "What you weren't scum?" coupled with being used by me in a 3p endgame, coupled with being my scumbuddy and watching me ROCK THE FUCK out of town, you would realize you can't catch me as scum, because I play to not be caught.

AS TOWN THOUGH, I do gambits and shit to catch scum off guard, find scum, out contradictions, etc. My focus of play is NOT making me seem like I'm "not scum" but on FINDING scum, and therein lies your stupid ego-based "I CAUGHT HIM I CAUGHT HIM HES GAMBITING YAAAY" reasoning behind voting me today.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

^^That's Fate-scum right there. Only Fate-Gollum, in THIS ENTIRE PLAYLIST would even
think
about No-Killing this Day Phase because he's in SUCH a good position to do so. Scum will GLADLY do anything they can get away with. No player would even ATTEMPT to kill Fate this day phase given inHim's claim.

And Not-Daykilling today if Fate isn't Gollum is just mindblowingly retarded.

And the fact that there are no deadbodies anywhere JUST PROVES THAT.

Also: this stupid defense about self-meta about me not being able to read you IN A GAME WHERE YOU REPLACED IN AT 3P LYLO, wins this game's Worst Defense Award.

It's not just dumb, it's SCUMB.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ITT: Lynch Gollum, get Mordor Tom.

I'm done replying. I need some fucking weed.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If I were you, I'd go DK wraith right now. He's obv redscum.

Last chance Fate. Make it count.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Edge »

VV youre leaving out the alternative of GOLLUM KILLED ME AND FUCKING FAILED BEFORE INHIM CLAIMED.

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS IN ADVANCE WARS. PUTTING YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR EARS AND GOING "RECK AND FATE ARE OBVBUDDIES MASON GAMBIT OBVBUDDIES LALALLALA" AND YOU WERE LEFT ALIVE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE, YOU WILL BE KEPT ALIVE TO MISLYNCH ME NOW, YOU DUMB FUCK.

THE BEST PART IS, NO ONE IS GOING TO VOTE ME. NOT A SINGLE OTHER PERSON IN THIS THREAD IS AS DUMB AS YOU ARE, BUT YOU WILL CONTINUE ON. YOU ARE REACHING BENMAGE FUCKING STATUS JUST LIKE YOU DID IN ADVANCE WARS.

THIS GAME I HAD HOPE. YOU READ ME EARLIER D1 AND SAID "am Im getting used to how Fate plays, he's town." BUT NOW YOUVE SUCCUMB TO YOU EARLIER STUPIDITY AND PARANOIA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”