Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Peers
Hopefully Jenter will get at least one post in before he gets finished off. GL town, just in case.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by Hjallti »

So you want Jenter to post, and give me the opportunity to hammer... Tricky move... I really need to think this over...
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Peers »

Well, either you or Jenter gets to hammer. Someone's gotta do it... but will it make you a suspect?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:32 am

Post by cicero »

I don't give a shit who hammers. There's an entire game of evidence to go through. I'm not basing my vote tomorrow on who hammers Peers.

So if you read this, just kill him already.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Peers »

Of course, Cicero could be my buddy. He could want me bussed. After all, I said he was town... do you trust me?
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

This has turned into a flat out argument between Cicero and Peers, who we know is scum fo some sort...

vote peers

I can't see anything else interesting happening today...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Peers »

Annnd dead. I'll be shutting up now.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 am

Post by cicero »

I'll miss you, snugglebumps.

For what it's worth, you added a hella fun and novel aspect to the game for a little while.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

FINAL VOTECOUNT

Peers
(3) - cicero , Twomz , Jenter Brolincani

Not voting
(2): Hjallti , Peers

------

Day 8 - Somebody set up us the bomb

Another Day reaches its end. The players are trying to decide wether they should lynch the claimed mafioso Peers right away or have more discussion:

Twomz
: I say we discuss.
cicero
: No, let's lynch Peers.
Twomz
: It's better that we state where we stand now.
cicero
: I'm tired of so much talking. Peers is alive for too long. Lynch him!
Hjallti
: Ok. Jenter, the decision is yours.
Jenter Brolincani
: Lynch Peers! :twisted:
Peers
: hehehe
Hjallti
: What's so funny, Peers?
Peers
: You are on the way to destruction!

Peers was wearing a cape. He dramatically takes it off only to reveal the BOMB BELT he is using.

Peers
: You will never take me alive! Don't dare to get any closer or I will turn on the 10 seconds timer! mwhahahahaha

All players move a step away from Peers, afraid of what might happen

Jenter Brolincani
: Are you sure the timer is not turned on yet? I heard a little click...

Peers, mafioso, was lynched on day 8

MOD NOTE:

The flavor in this post is just a humorous summary of the conversations during the game. No alignement and no portion of the setup is revealed there.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Night 8 - Arthropods

Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly,
Spider
: Come on! Come see my place!
Fly
: I'm sorry. I can't. I didn't even eat yet.
Spider
: Say no more! You will be my guest for dinner tonight!
Fly
: But mom doesn't like me to eat out. Also I have homework to do.
Spider
: Homework? You are talking to the right person. I've never got a grade lower than B in my whole life. Let's do the homework together?
Fly
: But I also have to clean my room...
Spider
: Oh, I just remembered I have to clean mine too. Let's make a deal? You help me with my room today and I help you with your tomorrow.
Fly
: But, but, but.
Spider
: Everything is a mess in my room. I have to organize all my action figures, comic books, video games...
Fly
: Videogames? Which system?
Spider
: All of them. Wii, Playstation 3 and XBox360. Do you like it?
Fly
: Hmmmm... Do you have Guitar Hero?

Yes? About Nox Hill, you ask?
Looking from above there seems to be nothing wrong tonight.
But, wait! What is that I see in the town center?
Is someone having a heart attack?
Could it be poisoning?
No. Not at all. It's just a ninja rolling on the floor laughing his ass out at the players' faces.
wikipedia wrote:The Spider and the Fly is a poem by Mary Howitt (1799-1888), published in 1829. The first line of the poem is "'Will you walk into my parlor?' said the Spider to the Fly." When Lewis Carroll was readying Alice's Adventures Under Ground for publication he replaced a parody he had made of a minstrel song[1] with a parody of Howitt's poem. The "Lobster Quadrille", in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, is a parody of Howitt's poem (it mimics the meter and rhyme scheme, and parodies the first line, but not the subject matter, of the original). [2] An illustrated version by Tony DiTerlizzi was a 2003 Caldecott Honor Book.[3]

Another parody is from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 cartoon series, in the episode "Enter the Fly", where Shredder says "Step into my parlor, said the Knucklehead to the fly".

In 2007, this poem was also the basis of a musical by Benjamin Stahl. The musical contained various sections of the actual poem in the lyrics and expanded upon the story a great deal.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Hjallti wrote:
mod: could you answer the following question (without giving information on whether the question is needed): If some townie is unnightkillable and left over in a endgame 1:1, will you declare the game as a tie or a townloss?
The answer is:
Players should not try to find how to draw, they should try to find how to win. (poetic, no?);)

With four players alive it takes 3 to lynch.
The deadline would be in 12 days (Feb 19)
14 days should be enough to choose a person to vote among three people (unless you suspect yourself). I'd be pleased if you could end the day in time so I can have a little rest before the signups for Darkstalkers Mafia start (Feb 25):P

Game on
Play with honor.
DR
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by cicero »

SO mafia chose not to kill. Cute.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Twomz »

CAN the mafia choose not to kill?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by cicero »

You tell me, scummo!!

I already checked btw - everyone alive was active during the period.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by cicero »

The other answer is they/he/you tried to shoot me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by cicero »

Can I get a rollcall here? A prod that Jenter and Hjallti are still playing?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

So... who do y'all think dun it? If the last scum is cicero (unless the mafia is capable of skipping kills, this would be impossible... /sideways glance) then imo he pretty much deserves to win at this point, so I am marking him off of my list.

That leaves Jenter and Hjallti. I don't know if I want to lean towards Hjallti for the reasons I pointed out yesterday, or towards jenter for general lack of caring. I suppose it is up to Cicero to chose between the three of us.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by cicero »

Far as Im concerned unless those two start posting the game can die abandoned.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bah, I'll at least flip a coin on them before I abandon this game...

BTW cicero, you know that thing I said that I'd tell you after the game was over (because it was brought up in another game >.> /sigh)? I'll go ahead and say it now. Karen and the other scummy looking townies were the reason. There was no time with all the discussion of them. At least, that's how I see it.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:36 am

Post by cicero »

Mod could you tell me if Hjallti and Jenter answered your prod email

@Hjallti and Jenter - you're both active on the site and this has been a good game. Could you please both engage until it ends?
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Hjallti »

Djeez, what a noise...

I checked daily untill day before yesterday, didn't have time today and I get that. Cicero you are fun to play with, really.

I have not been active on the site between the unlock of the game and this moment.

Twomz, of course mafia can choose not to kill, unless we play with uncommon rules here.

I really looked forward to start which might be the last day, but this denial of existence of possible real lifes makes me less excited, to say the least.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 am

Post by cicero »

You are going to use me asking you to play more actively (it isnt just about today) as your excuse to not actively play now? I know you're in the game, Hjallti, you asked the question about the result of a tie. But your posting frequency has been relatively light since replacing in.

I'm sorry to be grumpy but if Twomz is the scum, it's likely he'll win because the rest of the town isnt focussed on winning. I mean, I'm Cicero - I'll lynch a lurker like Jenter (posted 3 times since replacing) just for spite. And if that's the wrong guy, that's the wrong guy. Shit happens.

So we have Twomz trying to put the onus on me to pick and being willing to flip a coin between Hjallti and Jenter. Hjallti, looking over the game, what do you think the play is? What do you think of CKD's last case against Twomz? What do you think of Jenter and his predecessors?
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Hjallti »

Meanwhile I was thinking about what happens if we also refrain from lynching. I guess the game is then at a standstill. I mean we are still in LYLO/LYTIE and I want a clear win. So it is between Jenter and Twomz. So far I believe Twomz is the remaining scum, but I want to do another reread for both and there predecessors. This will be monday/tuesday for the entire game.

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:08 am

Post by cicero »

I think Twomz is the remaining scum too, for the record. Need to do a reread myself though.

Your vote No-Lynch is a clever idea by the way. The scum want to give us less info we should make them do what they is supposed to do. Kill somebody.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

cicero wrote:
Mod could you tell me if Hjallti and Jenter answered your prod email

@Hjallti and Jenter - you're both active on the site and this has been a good game. Could you please both engage until it ends?
By the time I opened the game I sent PMs to all players informing them the game was on.
cicero and Twomz opened theirs on the same day.
Hjalti opened his earlier today.
JB didn't open his yet, but his last post on the site was two days ago.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”