Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:13 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1473, smiffle wrote:
In post 1465, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1463, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 1461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Pre flip associations are bad, but Genda already has a claim that no one is questioning, the Scum read on Dav is icing on the cake.

What makes my read on Dav worse then everyone else's?

OMG this is such a Scummy response.

That looks kind of knee-jerk to me. Same as the OMGUS. I'm just not sure it's scum knee-jerk as opposed to defensive town.
Lickety, what's driving this lynch for you so much? In other words, what's the main reason you're voting Genda?
I suppose this question can apply to Genda too, but his general read and vote are kind of bad. I see the logic, but it's really meh to me.

Ika, do you believe Genda's claim in this setup? How do you think Genda stands compared to Dav? Also, what're your thoughts on lynching today? Yes, no, maybe-so?

I haven't seen hardly anything Townworthy from Genda.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:15 am

Post by ika »

We lynch today. I don't believe his claim and it looks like he's fake claiming, he's claiming to be a grave digger but has to make it complicated
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Can we get an exact counter to deadline?

I will vote Genda if absolutely needed but I don't think it's likely that he flips scum
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 am

In post 1477, GuiltyLion wrote:Can we get an exact counter to deadline?

I will vote Genda if absolutely needed but I don't think it's likely that he flips scum

Thank you for that.

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 am

Post by vonflare »

(expired on 2015-12-02 15:00:00) remaining
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

to be honest I'm just really stuck here, no one makes sense as a partner for Davsto other than smiffle but smiffle independently looks fairly town.

Lynching Genda is basically assuming Davsto is town and then lynching on the basis of a miller claim which scum really have no reason to fake. But I have a stronger townread on LQ and it's not clear that any other wagons are gonna happen today. Also I have been a bit curious about him claiming full RB'er when this game has a mechanic entirely around partial-RBing, he did say it was even-nights only but that's still a lot of RBs to throw around. Maybe a flavor claim would help explain it.

I'm gonna be in-out today since I'm flying back home today, so I'll just vote now, but I'll be checking in when I can
VOTE: Gendaberry

assuming Davsto returns to the game, I'll be targeting him with hitstun tonight.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I do want to say before night that if Davsto is legitimately town and Genda flips town then I think All Alone/smiffle is a viable scumteam.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:05 am

In post 1479, vonflare wrote:(expired on 2015-12-02 15:00:00) remaining

K, everyone needs to get off their asses and vote glenda so we actually have a lynch today. Thx for reading.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

If anyone has a really fucking good argument why Glenda should not be lynched, now's the fucking time.

LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:37 am

Post by LucianRoy »

Alright, I guess lynching Genda is a mediocre option at best, but at this stage in the Day, I really don't see any other outcome. I thought it over, and I really don't feel all to positive about this lynch, but who knows. I'm still trying to sort this game out in my mind, and I completely agree that Genda fits in some places, but he doesn't match-up entirely in others. Ika says he's fake claiming gravedigger, which is an entirely feasible role for scum to fake-claim, and I was quite skeptical about his claim at several points in the game because the information was revealed bit-by-bit by Genda, and being a gravedigger and an RB just sounds like an out of place role to begin with. Why lump those abilities together? In the end, the speculation didn't really match his place in the game, and his lack of town-material + a bad push on Lickety didn't really help his cause at all.

Ika, you have permission to hammer.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 am

Post by smiffle »

And I feel like a complete idiot for alt-slipping, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.
I hadn't played this game in months, and I didn't want to be rusty on my first game on my main, yadda yadda, excuses.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:41 am

Post by smiffle »

At least I survived longer than tails/Bulbazak, lol.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:24 am

In post 1485, smiffle wrote:And I feel like a complete idiot for alt-slipping, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.
I hadn't played this game in months, and I didn't want to be rusty on my first game on my main, yadda yadda, excuses.

I know you. I've seen your posts. I like you. Go figure.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Guys, I fucked up sorry. I thought we had 56 min until EOD, not 20h46min. If we can get this thread going, we can change the lynch if we really want.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by ika »

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:49 am

Post by All Alone »

Hello friends,

Five days ago, we started a journey born out of our shared love for competitive mafia games. Eventually, the electrifying passion that coursed through us arced out and drew in more people until our small circle of votes grew into a wagon, and that wagon grew into a lynch and subsequent flip. Project M(afia) and its community have grown larger than any of us ever anticipated, and it’s truly heartwarming to see all of the unforgettable connections and friendships that have been forged through this day.

Unfortunately, we’re here to say that we’re at the end of that road.

We’ve learned so much in the process of making Project M(afia)—accumulating life-changing lessons in communication, team work, professionalism, work ethic, and more—but there’s only so far we can take those skills in the fifth game day. With this in mind, we’ve made a difficult business decision: We’re ready to finish development here and move on to bigger and better ventures.

We realize that this will come as a shock to many of our town. Please, forgive us. Again, it’s been an excruciating call to make, but it’s been made a bit easier by our satisfaction with the previous and fourth day, D4. We’ve spent five days polishing Project M(afia), and rather than let it drag on through another several days of dwindling development and change-fatigue in the viable wagons, we’re going to consider this day complete.

In the mean time, we plan to be hard at work on new lynches, built from the ground up. We can’t spill the beans just yet, but know that we’re looking towards a fresh start with brand new wagons. Rather than splitting our focus, many of us want to dedicate ourselves to this new venture fully. In this way, we hope to maintain the level of quality and professionalism you’ve come to expect from us.

In summary, we are ceasing development of day 5 (effective immediately) and will be making no further votes as we turn our attention towards an entirely new day. As the thread will be formally locked, please forward all official night actions regarding Project M(afia) to mafia game moderator and role PM consultant vonflare. We appreciate your support and your understanding.

One final time,

Thank you for playing!
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Gendaberry »

I'm pretty sure lynching me was what killed the development of PM. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Well good luck town, it was fun while it lasted.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:44 am

Post by vonflare »

Gendaberry has been lynched! He was
Mewtwo
, Town even-night roleblocker super roleblocker universal miller

Davsto has returned to the game.

Nighty night. sleep tight!
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:38 am

Post by vonflare »

no one died!

day 6!

(sorry for the delay, I have hella schoolwork :()
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:52 am

Post by ika »

time to lynch Dave now? We should coordinate so he can't commute.

I wish Von put it as gravedigger
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Davsto »

Yo, wrote some stuff over last day. Didn't do much but here ya go. This is all sorta live reaction stuff shoved in a text file.

Seriously? Me leaving with snark is a scumtell? I'm always snarky. That is possibly the weakest excuse to scumread someone I've ever seen in Mafia. Like, seriously, ever. That is pathetic.
There's a good chance GuiltyLion is scum. I've shown suspicions of him at points in the game; he was just raring for a chance to get me out of the game, a lot less pressure on him.
Seriously smiffle? Creep up and try and get me lynched before I notice? You know when you're having to actively conspire to get me lynched that you're doing something wrong. You're lucky I have no commutes left after this. If I did, I would just ask vonny to auto-commute me at L-1, like I did today, so it would be fruitless anyway.
In post 1462, Gendaberry wrote:For Davsto, he pretty much doesn't do anything at all apart from talk about theory? He's had a few non-theory posts but not many, and despite claiming that he's gathering reads while he was off on his commuting adventure, he came back to say that he actually doesn't have any then commuted again.
Theorycrafting is my thing, don't diss it.
Also, I did come back with some reads after commuting, don't flat out lie just to capitalise on the wagon on me.
In post 1462, Gendaberry wrote:Well that and when I roleblocked him a few nights back, no kill happened. There's a flipped doctor so it's not 100% accurate, but it certainly makes scum Dav a lot more likely.
:facepalm:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Why are you defending yourself against someone who we lynched?

I'm not really confident in anything except ika being town. Davsto still looks scummy but it makes me uncomfortable that everyone in the game is openly trying to lynch him.

At what point do you guys think we should massclaim to try to break this game?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1496, GuiltyLion wrote:Why are you defending yourself against someone who we lynched?

Because they hadn't been lynched at the time I was writing those sentences.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1495, Davsto wrote:he was just raring for a chance to get me out of the game, a lot less pressure on him.

Also this is just false, I asked you to be here the whole day and then commute when we decide to lynch, and you refused to agree to that. That forced my hand to make you comply, because there's no pro-town reason not to commute when everyone thinks you might be scum. It's not like your commute would have been more useful later, this might even be MYLO for all we know.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:32 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1496, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not really confident in anything except ika being town. Davsto still looks scummy but it makes me uncomfortable that everyone in the game is openly trying to lynch him.

At what point do you guys think we should massclaim to try to break this game?

Not today unless there's a reason to believe that massclaim would change today's lynch from being Davsto. And I really doubt massclaim will give us a better setup-spec suspect than the guy who was blocked by a conftown roleblocker on a kill-less night.

I'll wait to see if smiffle or Lickety have any surprises in that vein before voting but I'm not really holding my breath.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”