ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:54 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

bertrand wrote:I still think we should lynch the dog.. we not gonna get anything better
Nice restriction.

Given: You can usually trust the mod unless it's a bastard modding game.
Given: It is not a bastard modding game.
Lemma: We can trust the mod.
Given: In all past PRs, scum did not have a restriction, they had to make up one.
Lemma: By induction, scum should not have PRs this game.
Given: bertrand seemingly did not fulfill his restriction in this post.

Conclusion: Bertrand doesn't have a post restriction and is therefore, scum.

Unvote, Vote bertrand
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Nightson »

ubertimmy wrote:
Nightson wrote:
neongrey wrote: I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
. I'd like a bit more clarity on that restriction, please.[/b]
It's a seventh level secret. You haven't coughed up the money yet.

huh? is this like... what's it called.... scientology? yea, that's it! a guy told me i should take a test and that it would enrich my life, but i was on my way to the bakery for a cake and i really wanted that cake so i didn't go. he was such a nice man :)

i hear some people call scientology some kind of cult, and i read in a paper (the weekly world news, its really exciting!!!) that cults are killing people and stuff! and the news would never lie! so i'm going to
Vote: nightson
:)
My cult is way cooler. Scientology like lets other people in, but if you want to join my cult you've got to be me. Plus scientology doesn't do much killing, so I've got to pick up the slack by killin Ziliu. But the sweetest part is that if I get to lynch -1 I get to find out how many scum are voting for me.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Nightson wrote:
ubertimmy wrote:
Nightson wrote:
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson

huh? is this like... what's it called.... scientology? yea, that's it! a guy told me i should take a test and that it would enrich my life, but i was on my way to the bakery for a cake and i really wanted that cake so i didn't go. he was such a nice man :)

i hear some people call scientology some kind of cult, and i read in a paper (the weekly world news, its really exciting!!!) that cults are killing people and stuff! and the news would never lie! so i'm going to
My cult is way cooler. Scientology like lets other people in, but if you want to join my cult you've got to be me. Plus scientology doesn't do much killing, so I've got to pick up the slack by killin Ziliu. But the sweetest part is that if I get to lynch -1 I get to find out how many scum are voting for me.
Why the fuck did you just claim?

Given: Information about roles helps scum
Given: Claiming is a last resort not to get lynched
Lemma: You should only claim as a last resort to not getting lynched
Given: You were not close to getting lynched
Conclusion: THAT WAS IDIOTIC
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Nightson »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Nightson wrote:
ubertimmy wrote:
Nightson wrote:
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson

Why the fuck did you just claim?

Given: Information about roles helps scum
Given: Claiming is a last resort not to get lynched
Lemma: You should only claim as a last resort to not getting lynched
Given: You were not close to getting lynched
Conclusion: THAT WAS IDIOTIC
Premise: I made that all up
Conclusion: Nobody yet has any idea what my post restriction or role is
Flapdoodle: I want cheese
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Oberon »

I just sat down on something wet and squishy....

At least I know what small frude is now :P
Holy scumbad Batman!
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by three word name »

LOL!
I just sayn that I would prefer 2 win as cult than as town. its kinda like how most ppl get hppy when they win az SK (and I got ch33t3d out of cult win buy a SK :().
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by Oberon »

three word name wrote:LOL!
I just sayn that I would prefer 2 win as cult than as town. its kinda like how most ppl get hppy when they win az SK (and I got ch33t3d out of cult win buy a SK :().
Hell yes I get happy when I win as a SK, best feeling evah
Holy scumbad Batman!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

Cut!
unvote, vote: bertrand

Come one people! You have to stay in character! It's called Acting! GEEZ!

Nightson, one more slip up and you'll never act in this town again.

Lets try it again... ACTION!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

Twomz wrote:Cut!
unvote, vote: bertrand

Come one people! You have to stay in character! It's called Acting! GEEZ!

Nightson, one more slip up and you'll never act in this town again.

Lets try it again... ACTION!
What if I make other people slip?

*gets barrel of banana peels*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

ShadowLurker wrote:
bertrand wrote:I still think we should lynch the dog.. we not gonna get anything better
Nice restriction.

Given: You can usually trust the mod unless it's a bastard modding game.
Given: It is not a bastard modding game.
Lemma: We can trust the mod.
Given: In all past PRs, scum did not have a restriction, they had to make up one.
Lemma: By induction, scum should not have PRs this game.
Given: bertrand seemingly did not fulfill his restriction in this post.

Conclusion: Bertrand doesn't have a post restriction and is therefore, scum.

Unvote, Vote bertrand
All we know is that bertand has a regulation that restricts or restrains. However, we do not know WHAT is being restricted. It could be more subtle than "pika PiKa CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Permanent V/LA.
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Oberon »

Maybe we should just outline what everyone's PR is, to get things strait... straiter that is.
Holy scumbad Batman!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:29 pm

Then what do you do if someone can't assert in the face of possible contradiction what their PR really is?
Permanent V/LA.
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:32 pm

Post by Oberon »

What you mean someone like me?

I don't have a post restriction, and I don't really want to reveal anything for fear of being put on the: Nightkill first list
Holy scumbad Batman!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!! *sigh* my Kingdom for some talent...

Ok guys... this scene just isn't working... So i'm gonna have to lay down the PR laws plain and simple for y'all. We only have enough film to go over this once, so pay attention.

1) Roles that are too complex are probably scum.

2) If someone forgets their post restriction, they're probably scum.

3) If someone gets their post restriction wrong... ermm Bonny, get me some coffe darling, this is gonna be a long shoot.... as in, contradict themselves on it when they're claiming... they're probably scum.

Now for some helpful hints.

1) DON'T MESS UP YOUR RESTRICTION. I know acting is a talent that your born with.... err... that some people are born with... but you're just going to have to do your best... or better than what your best would be (Bonny, call the casting director, we may need some open casting calls soon).

2) Stay in Character please... if you only have to do your restriction 8 times a day... do it all day. Some people are going to have crap restriction (*cough pika cough*) so it's not fair that they have to suffer all day and you don't. (btw, have we figured out a morse code system yet? I think props has an old translator or something).

3) Catch scum.

OK PEOPLE!!! LET'S ROLE..... AAACTION!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by Oberon »

so we gonna make a list or not?

A list as complete as possible at least
Holy scumbad Batman!
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by bertrand »

Sure, let's make a list.
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by bertrand »

AND LYNCH THE DOG
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by Primate »

@TWN: Yeah, that SK thing was pretty damn funny. Small Furde has this weird way of making things work out, even in the most far gone situations. Thank god I had my Small Furde utility belt. Chuck Norris is made of small furde, y'know. The fact you have unvoted KP and seem to feel the same way as him about this makes me think it might not be that serious, I guess. Not as serious as Small Furde anyway.
Unvote

@CDB: Yeah, 'cause asking people to clarify completely public info that they're using to justify a non-small furde wagon is scummy how? Fishing is only fishing when the info is hidden. Feel free to fish for Small Furde related info btw, now I bring it up. Restrictions are not, in any way, hidden, even if they are occasionally not obvious. Kinda like Small Furde, which is normally the most subtle of the Furde family.

@Oberon: I think it might be more useful doing that later in the day, maybe not even today at all. No restriction. *shug* K. The first game had a townie without a restriction too. He didn't have any small furde though, so he was lynched. Fortunately I have given you some small furde now, though, so you should ok. List is bad. Let the scum contradict themselves now, we'll get them on it later. Also, it is Furde, not Frude. This fact is important, to me at least.

@Bertrand: Hi!
fos Bertrand
. No more slips please. The fact that past evidence suggest that you do slip as scum doesn't help. Also, don't sully the name of small furde by failing to lave a space between the words.

vote Twomz

That felt a kinda like in-thread communication to scumbuddies not to fuck up. Small Furde dissaproves of such behaviour, and my vote goes where the Furde tells me.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Ether »

I don't really see how even intellectual lessers such as yourselves could vote for Bertrand. Remember GreenLiquid's opening post?
Our almost-as-omniscient-as-I-am mod wrote:Not only that, but the ever-resourceful governor also had with him another document which confirmed bertrand as a mod-confirmed innocent.
M4yhem, I'm a very educated person and happen to have read (and written my own) tutorials on all 386 Pokemon tongues, but with numbers like that, you can hardly blame me for sometimes...getting them...confused. It's embarrassing, but...I still can't understand you. Can anyone else help here? Also, I can't comprehend why you'd be able to use some codes--post 117 was definitely something--but not Morse, which for Twomz's records I've already posted a translator for.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Humans make mistakes
Mathematicians are humans.

By transitivity, mathematicians make mistakes.

Unvote, Vote Smashy
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by bertrand »

smalflurde

BURN
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by Oberon »

Primate wrote: Fortunately I have given you some small furde now, though, so you should ok.
Oh, I think I sat on it :(
Holy scumbad Batman!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by Primate »

Oberon wrote:
Primate wrote: Fortunately I have given you some small furde now, though, so you should ok.
Oh, I think I sat on it :(
Small Furde is only happy to have made your stitting experience more pleasurable.

@Bertand: It is not wise to incur the wrath of small furde.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:48 pm

How very comparatively little size is this "furde"?
Permanent V/LA.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:07 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightson said his restriction was a seventh level secret and that I hadn't coughed up the money yet. Kirbyphreak wondered if Nightson was scum, and said it would be more likely that the first dog would be scum, strictly by the logic of conflicting claims. He then voted Nightson. He said he would wait to see the effects of small furde before taking any for himself.

Bertrand said we should lynch the dog, not thinking we'd get anything better. Ubertimmy wondered about scientology and the badness of cults, then voted for Nightson. He then commented that bertrand seemed not to be adhering to any restriction, unvoted, and voted for him.

Nightson then said he was in a cult of one, and that if he gets up to lynch -1, he knows how many scum are voting for him. Shadowlurker called him an idiot for claiming. Nightson said he made it all up, and that no one knows what his role and restriction are.

Oberon claimed to sit in some small furde. TWN tried to clarify, saying he would be prouder of a win as cult than town, comparing it to an SK win. Oberon agreed with this sentiment. Twomz voted for Bertrand, and then said if Nightson slipped up any more, he'd never act in this town again.

Nightson wondered what would happen if he made other people slip, and got a barrel of banana peels. MoS commented that bertrand's restriction seems to be subtler than pikachu.

Oberon suggested we try and nail down everyone's restriction. MoS wondered what we could do in cases where someone can't assert in the face of possible contradiction what their PR really is.

Oberon wondered if that meant people like him, and claimed to
not have
a post restriction, and that he didn't want to reveal anything for fear of being nightkilled.

Twomz said that restrictions are likely to be simple, and that if someone is caught in a lie about their restriction, they're probably scum. He suggested that even if someone only has to do something a certain number of times a day, they should do it constantly.

Oberon wondered if we would make a list, and Bertrand agreed with the idea. He then said to lynch the dog.

Small furde man praised small furde, commented on Oberon's lack of restriction, but did note that there was a precedent for it, in the first game. He then FoSed Bretrand, and voted for Twomz, seeing that post as instructions for scum.

Ether reminded everyone that bertrand's innocence had already been cleared, and asked m4yhem to clarify the code he's using.

ShadowLurker acknowledged the mistake, unvoted, and voted smashy. Bertrand misspelled small furde, and said simply 'burn'. Oberon said he sat in the small furde. Small furde man said this would only make sitting more pleasurable, and said bertrand should not incur the wrath of small furde.

MoS wondered about the size of the furde.

As for me, I'm not against getting everyone's restrictions out in the open. The fact that Oberon claims not to have a restriction makes me a bit nervous-- the fact that it happened in the first game would cause me to be inclined to think that it wouldn't happen again.

I still want more clarification on Nightson's. Bertrand is, despite acting like a jerk a lot, already confirmed town, so voting him isn't much help.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”