Dark Opera - Bloodbath 9 (Delay much?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Grek »

BlackWolf wrote: However, nothing given in the game description even says that the alien's will suffer from that. Who's to say they have white blood cells? Or even an immune system?
It's pretty much a given that they have an immune system. A orgainism that doesn't have one have it's epidermic and/or circulatory systems eaten away by opportunistic infections and would not be able to invade us.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Litral »

I think Grek has made a good observation and the transfusion kit should indeed be used this way. Why else would there be an O- blood transfusion option? We should at least try. Someone who doesn't react isn't confirmed town, but chances are we'll see reactions as long as the transfusion kit is used.
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Vamparific »

I will give the gattling gun to Grek then.....im as good as dead anyway
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

For the love of fucking God, Vendetta. How many times do I have to go over this?

You want me dead. That is painstakingly fucking obvious, no matter what.

I am currently in quite the critical condition right now, if you can not tell. Three bullets in the chest, stab wound in the back.

It is painstakingly fucking obvious that if you had the chance, you would kill me.

That being said, I do not intend to let you kill me.

Just stay out of the room I am in during the BB phase, and I will not attack you.

If you are in the room I am in during the BB phase, I WILL attack you if BlackWolf is not also in the room, for the only real reason you have to be in the same room as me during a BB phase is if you intend to attack me.

It is just self-defense. Give me no reason to perform self-defense, and I will not attack you.

Is that simple enough for you? Or do I have to make it even simpler?

Oh, and why dun you just tell everyone how to go through the airless rooms? I mean, surely telling people how to do that can only be pro-town, since it is obvious that aliens can survive in airless rooms anyways.

Fucking seriously? You just want me dead, and are looking for anyway to do so.

In fact, Nightson can wait. Once BlackWolf is dead, I am going after you. You are probably the last of the anarchists. Skitzer picked up a radio, which you dropped. I mean, there is really no other reason why you would crusade against me THIS fucking much, unless you were one of the anarchists.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Vamparific »

I'm still gonna do whatever the cap'n says,even if i have to shoot myself
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Litral »

ZombieSlayer, BlackWolf. Make a pact for us. Do NOT kill each other until we have evidence that most of the aliens are finished. You claim to be alien-hunters, so hunt aliens. Don't hunt each other. The only thing I care about ZS's anarchist-hunting scheme is that it rids us of our most powerful weapon against the aliens, and that is so very bad.

ZS, if you kill BlackWolf and the other anarchist, who's going to take down the aliens? I for one can't, I have no combat ability at all. You? I highly doubt it, since we don't even trust you. If you want your story to hold up, that is, you want the aliens to die, stop hunting anarchists for a while and hunt aliens.

How many suspected aliens do we have? This lack of clarity makes me very uneasy.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I already said I will be fine with not shooting BlackWolf for right now. However, as it is, I will still be going after him once all the aliens are dead.

Hell, I might even go after Vendetta instead of BlackWolf. That is just how much Vendetta is being a fucking moron right now.
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:47 am

Post by vendetta »

You are probably the last of the anarchists. Skitzer picked up a radio, which you dropped.
ting, and the rest of townies, hope you have enough with this to believe this guy is sooo scum.

This thing of the terrorist/anarchist -which, by the way, are as similars as butchers and cows...- is completely nosense.
And this stupid, stupid thing about a radio which i don't know where is, where was, i mean, i don't even know what radio he's talking about. This is (nosense)^2.
Each and every movement i made is in the thread. And standard innocents know i am one of them.

The question is,
Are you so desperate that are now accusing me of being scum, Zombie???
I never used to be able to finish anything but now I
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 am

Post by vendetta »

Litral, the ones breathing in no air are the most obvious choice for being non-humans, right?

they are:
Nightson
, who claimed alien, and was cought in the computer room when an explosion blew the door.
Slysly
, who claimed robot but hasn't explained what is he doing in the ship; he hasn't even posted since the claim.
Geraint
, who claimed town and says he is breathing with some kind of device. Obviously, if anyone is going after him, first he should look at the situation, and shoot him if he is NOT using a breathing device.

Then, we have lots of people claiming different things.

Declared weapons seems to do from 2 to 4 points of damage. ting and some other guys from the crew at least know how to get in the ventilation system. Someone -i don't remember who- has the ability of opening doors. I know how to get for at least one turn into an airless room. Grek has claimed Captain of the ship, and has some knowledge and abilities, among which there's the abillity of opening and closing doors, and using the bridge computer, though it seems the computer turned against the crew for now.

guys, feel free to correct and/or expand it.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

vendetta wrote:
You are probably the last of the anarchists. Skitzer picked up a radio, which you dropped.
ting, and the rest of townies, hope you have enough with this to believe this guy is sooo scum.

This thing of the terrorist/anarchist -which, by the way, are as similars as butchers and cows...- is completely nosense.
And this stupid, stupid thing about a radio which i don't know where is, where was, i mean, i don't even know what radio he's talking about. This is (nosense)^2.
Each and every movement i made is in the thread. And standard innocents know i am one of them.

The question is,
Are you so desperate that are now accusing me of being scum, Zombie???
The military carry radios on them to talk to each other. Albert, BlackWolf and Grek have all confirmed this. Unless you wish to say they are lying.

I call you scum because of the absolute vehemence you go after me with, even in the face of insurmountable evidence that your viewpoint is wrong.

How do you get into the airless room, then? With that device which you said you had this turn, and then later said broke a few turns before and you therefore discarded it? Or some other device you refuse to tell us about?
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 am

Post by vendetta »

I call you scum because of the absolute vehemence you go after me with, even in the face of insurmountable evidence that your viewpoint is wrong.
yeah, sure, so much evidence.... are you drinking again?
With that device which you said you had this turn, and then later said broke a few turns before and you therefore discarded it?
NOW, STOP LYING. this is what i said, you lier scum:
i have an important information. Based on things that happened to me,
i know how exactly how a human can get for a phase into a no air room and survive
. Killing the aliens is possible. But i don't know how many people or how many times this can be done. At least three times one person, or three person at the same time.
page 44, post 1075.
I NEVER SAID I HAD A DEVICE FOR DOING SO. STOP CHANGING FACTS. STOP LYING. GO AND DIE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

please guys if he tries to attack me defend me, he's directly attacking the town possibility to attack aliens in airless rooms.

and by the way, i explained carefully that what was ruined was the mysterious device with the red button, which i NEVER hide but openly said i had it, and immediatly after loosing it i reported the fact.
It's all in the thread.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I will only try to attack you if you are in the same room as me when a BB phase goes through.

How many times must I say that?
BlackWolf
BlackWolf
Goon
BlackWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:29 am

Post by BlackWolf »

I refuse to argue alien biology after this post, since both Grek and Zombie seem intent on assuming aliens follow the same laws of nature that we do.
You can't compare something you have no knowledge of to what we can do. They do not need oxygen to survive. As far as I know, both the Rhesus factor and blood types depend on red blood cells. If they don't need oxygen, they don't need red blood cells. So it doesn't matter what blood type we give them.
I will not go after Zombie as long as there are other people I suspect of being aliens.
At the moment, that list consists of Nightson, Vampirific, SlySly, and Gerain.
However, I will shoot him if he moves into the same room as me.
T : 0 / 2 S : 0 / 0 O : 0 / 0
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Well, I can not fucking find the exact post, but I bloody remember SOMEONE mentioning themselves having a device which can suck the air out of the room. If I remember correctly, you said that, Vendetta.

Oh, and you STILL refuse to explain to the town on how to move through the airless rooms. Explain to me WHY you refuse to give information to the town which can help them?

You often refuse to do so, you know.

And I have nothing against that, BlackWolf. God knows if I was in the same room as you in a BB phase, it probably means I intend to try to put a bullet through your head. I have very little reason to be in the same room as you, besides that.
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by vendetta »

Oh, and you STILL refuse to explain to the town on how to move through the airless rooms. Explain to me WHY you refuse to give information to the town which can help them?
....you are more than intelligent to understand that if i'm not saying it now is because it can also give advantages to aliens/scum. I'll give this information when necessary, and in such a way that only someone trusted by me would be able to perform the operation (e.g. ting, ashmite).

EDIT: and I don't have to "explain to you" anything. As i said, go and die somewhere else.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

How does it give advantages to the aliens? Obviously, looking at Nightson, aliens do not need air to live.

Not to mention you seem to be the only one with the device to let us breath in airless rooms, so obviously giving out the knowledge of how to breath in airless rooms with this device will not give any advantage to the scum.

Frankly, I think you are just stalling for time until you can make up an explanation.
BlackWolf
BlackWolf
Goon
BlackWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by BlackWolf »

It gives advantage because if the alien's know
how
we're going to kill them, they can think of a way to prevent that from happening.

And frankly, why does it matter if you know or not? You knowing what he's planning won't help it succeed, and the town isn't benifited by you knowing.

I think it should be fairly obvious to everybody what Zombie is trying to do here.
T : 0 / 2 S : 0 / 0 O : 0 / 0
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

If he dies, the knowledge of how to make this work, and therefore help the town, dies with him, UNLESS he gives us the knowledge.

See my reasoning here?
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Mokina »

"It's always suicide-mission this and save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say hi anymore."

- Jack O'neill (
Stargate: SG-1
)

Bridge:
[LOCKED]

Computer Core:
yellowbounder
[BROKEN DOOR]

Infirmary:

Armory:
Grek, ashmite84
Crew Quarters:
Vamparific,
Albert B. Rampage
, Pentadragon, OhGodMyLife, BlackWolf
Security Office:
SlySly
[NO AIR]

Main Corridor:
Litral
Passenger Quarters:
vendetta
Passenger Lounge:
ZombieSlayer54
[DEPRESSURIZING]

Cargo Bay Alpha:
Nightson
[NO AIR]

Cargo Bay Beta:
skitzer
[NO AIR]

Cargo Bay Gamma:
Iron Man
[NO AIR]

Cargo Bay Delta:
[NO AIR]

Engine Room:
geraintm
[LOCKED]
[NO AIR]

The lifeboat seals inside the Passenger Lounge begin to hiss quietly. You almost don't even notice it, but it should not be happening. Your ears pop as the room starts depressurizing...
Last edited by Mokina on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Nightson »

move: computer core
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

YellowBounder...

Come on dude...

Come and heal me please...
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Grek »

Nightson wrote:

I have a gun and I want to use it. Who's with me?
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Grek »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:YellowBounder...

Come on dude...

Come and heal me please...
YB is in the computer core. You claim to have a gun. There are people in the computer core that need shot. You should shoot the alien, then get healed. After that, we test you for alienosity via the blood sample.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

move: Infirmary
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by Litral »

Slysly and Geraintm should make complete and full claims or suffer the wrath of the mob.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”