kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

no seriously can someone tell me why my posts keep throwing shit i pressed quote on like 5 posts ago into my quick replys
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 791, macmollie wrote:mollie's do not touch don't even look at them funny if you do I will hurt you pile:

naut
tammy
syrlacious
kanye
thor
In post 967, macmollie wrote:thor's push on amrun is at a time when it needs to happen

VOTE: amrun
In post 1068, macmollie wrote:
In post 1062, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote thor
you have my sword.

VOTE: thor
miolly what happened
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by StupendousMan »

Does ooba usually try to make his reads look good with colors and hyphens? He's null for me right now, but I'm really curious about that. Also, Quadz has moved up again on my scum list, so I believe a vote is in order. Reasons coming later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Quadz
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1131, Tierce wrote:That last bit with Thor and kanye (which, incidentally, pinged Thor-Town for me). kanye's reaction to Thor answering for someone else seemed out of place, as it wasn't any sort of leading question, it was something that jut asked for a clarification. It seems like kanye is trying to ply that "Town who is annoyed at someone ruining their magic" line and doing it out of place--that reaction to Thor doesn't feel like it's coming from Town.
do you actually think i didnt know exactly what zed meant when i asked that question? do you think that poorly of me tbird?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1189, Shadoweh wrote:I wouldn't say it's the best reason, no,
but looking at the currently running choices you're the one I'd want lynched
My question is - Why is that I rate higher over other people on 'want to lynch'?
In post 1189, Shadoweh wrote:You're never going to answer me are you? :/ NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME.
When I read someone, usually a couple of posts jump at me as "town" or "scum"; in your case, every post has rubbed me the wrong way. Actually Pygmalion might not have been the most technically correct term to use there, but basically I meant the case where If "I assume you're scum and then proceed to read posts from you - obviously I'll find them scummy".
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1182, Shadoweh wrote:mollie: I have been doing alot of stop posting this game. I haven't been posting unless I had something to say besides flirting with Tammy and Tierce. BECAUSE WESTEROS ISN'T RAINBOW-FRIENDLY
Also 'why do you think Syr is scum' isn't what I asked you.
I asked why you decided to put random garbage in your post, followed by an Eeyore-style 'i suck' depression moment, after reacting wayyyyy too seriously to Syr's posts. Is that clear enough for you?
that isn't at all what you asked me. mebbe you were drunk and forgot.
In post 1157, Shadoweh wrote:I think I know what it is about your posts that bugs me in general, spacing everything out to make the posts look bigger was something I did as scum, it doesn't make the post easier to read you know. <_< This is really confusing though,
what are you talking about and what does it have to do with syr being scum?
I don't mean him confusing your scumbuddy for being town, I mean the random line about 'someone was kind to me once' followed by you already giving up on lynching scum (even though your thor wagon is proceeding semi-decently?)
I mean would you be convinced by your own posts to vote syr?
the bold are questions, the crap in the middle was something that I could not even parse. I answered the bold, my mistake for thinking that since you asked the questions you actually wanted answers to them.

I find it funny that you can say my posts are garbage considering the odoriferous sewage that has spewed from your fingers. this is probably the last time I will respond to you for awhile cos tbh I am flat out running out of patience. I have already met (and exceeded) my quota for inducing meltdowns this month. I just want to have a pleasant game. so will you plz kindly leave me the fuck alone unless you have something reasonably intelligent to ask cos otherwise your angles are warped and if you are town you are seriously contributing to the noise factor.
whew!
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1205, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1182, Shadoweh wrote:mollie: I have been doing alot of stop posting this game. I haven't been posting unless I had something to say besides flirting with Tammy and Tierce. BECAUSE WESTEROS ISN'T RAINBOW-FRIENDLY
Also 'why do you think Syr is scum' isn't what I asked you.
I asked why you decided to put random garbage in your post, followed by an Eeyore-style 'i suck' depression moment, after reacting wayyyyy too seriously to Syr's posts. Is that clear enough for you?
that isn't at all what you asked me. mebbe you were drunk and forgot.
In post 1157, Shadoweh wrote:I think I know what it is about your posts that bugs me in general, spacing everything out to make the posts look bigger was something I did as scum, it doesn't make the post easier to read you know. <_< This is really confusing though,
what are you talking about and what does it have to do with syr being scum?
I don't mean him confusing your scumbuddy for being town, I mean the random line about 'someone was kind to me once' followed by you already giving up on lynching scum (even though your thor wagon is proceeding semi-decently?)
I mean would you be convinced by your own posts to vote syr?
the bold are questions, the crap in the middle was something that I could not even parse. I answered the bold, my mistake for thinking that since you asked the questions you actually wanted answers to them.

I find it funny that you can say my posts are garbage considering the odoriferous sewage that has spewed from your fingers. this is probably the last time I will respond to you for awhile cos tbh I am flat out running out of patience. I have already met (and exceeded) my quota for inducing meltdowns this month. I just want to have a pleasant game. so will you plz kindly leave me the fuck alone unless you have something reasonably intelligent to ask cos otherwise your angles are warped and if you are town you are seriously contributing to the noise factor.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

"What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."
- Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish

Day 1, Vc 35

PrideandJoy (1) -
Amrun
ooba (6) -
Alfred Borden, quadz08, PrideandJoy, AGar, Shadoweh, Tierce
StupendousMan (2)-
Tammy, Nautilius
Thor665 (3) -
Benmage, elleheathen, kanyeknowsbest
Goat on a Raft (1) -
Zdenek
Zdenek (1) -
Messiah Complex
Garruk Relentless (2) -
SafetyDance, Cephrir
SafetyDance (3) -
Syryana, Goat on a Raft, Garruk Relentless
Amrun (1) -
Thor665
Shadoweh (2) -
ooba, macmollie
quadz08 (1) -
StupendousMan

Not voting (1)
- displaced

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch
  • Deadline Date: 1st of October at 17:05 EDT
  • Deadline Countdown: (expired on 2013-10-01 17:05:01)
  • Thor is V/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:14 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1201, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 791, macmollie wrote:mollie's do not touch don't even look at them funny if you do I will hurt you pile:

naut
tammy
syrlacious
kanye
thor
In post 967, macmollie wrote:thor's push on amrun is at a time when it needs to happen

VOTE: amrun
In post 1068, macmollie wrote:
In post 1062, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote thor
you have my sword.

VOTE: thor
miolly what happened
what are you asking me here kanye
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1187, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:
In post 1048, Thor665 wrote:
In post 996, Benmage wrote:In what capacity did I not answer your question?
You still haven't explained why I, a person you assumed was attacking over the slip, got attacked whilst two other players who specifically were attacking over the slip were not.
Incorrect.

I attacked you for trying to tie connections to a "slip".. not for believing the slip itself, or attacking the person for whom made the supposed slip.
Um...that's *exactly* what they're doing, except they're buying into it enough to vote, and I'm only buying into it enough to agree that if he flips scum I'd want to lynch the other one.
So you're fence sitting.
In post 1188, Thor665 wrote:Also, something else just occured to me - you claim there is no connection element to your case...but then claim what I'm doing is scummy because I'm lining up a lynch based on a scum flip that will happen...which REQUIRES me to know that will be a scum flip, hence I need to be scumbuddies with him to be scum perpetrating the plan you claim I'm perpetrating.

Justify this now pl0x.
Where's the issue?

I don't have an issue with drawing scum connections.

But you Publicly stated If X (safetydance) flips scum Lynch Y(naut)... For what appeared to be just some shit "slip"... not what you now claim to be their responses. (which is still meh reasoning. You didn't like their explanations.. He mad a human error... but you jump to the scum, verse being a
humen
...because such misnomers don't occur in every game :? )

I don't have an issue with drawing scum connections, albeit its not the smartest thing to do D1.

But yes, I think it possible you're scum looking to tie Naut to a scum buddy of yours, whenever he may flip you can on some future day go
yayayaya the slip too! zomg he is scum zomg lynch lynch
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:38 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1202, StupendousMan wrote:Does ooba usually try to make his reads look good with colors and hyphens? He's null for me right now, but I'm really curious about that. Also, Quadz has moved up again on my scum list, so I believe a vote is in order. Reasons coming later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Quadz
You need to make up a case, I'm guessing?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 am

Post by ooba »

I'm off for a vacation for four days. I'll still be able to check in everyday - do not expect massive posts (or ones with colors and hyphens as StupendousMan puts it) since I'll be posting from the mobile though.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Catching up now from wherever my last post was.
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1209, Benmage wrote:So you're fence sitting.
Not that I'm aware of, I cited a specific instance and what I would do because of it, and noted my supporting evidence. If you can describe the opinion I'm fence-sitting that might help me respond to the accusation - but I'm pretty sure you're flat out wrong and just slinging mud in an exasperated whine now.

You still really havn't addressed how the two players who are making the same connection I am making, yet moreso, didn't get attacked.
Unless the reason is now that I was being 'fencey' and thus am more scummy for that...?
In post 1209, Benmage wrote:But you Publicly stated If X (safetydance) flips scum Lynch Y(naut)... For what appeared to be just some Smurf "slip"... not what you now claim to be their responses.
No?
Because in the very post I said that I specifically included the commentary about their responses.
Quote it and try to bold that - if you can't find it I'll do so for you.
But this is really bad and weaksauce.
What the heck?
At least I have faith you didn't go back and look at the quote, because claiming this is provably wrong, so you honestly believed this gak was right...meh, not even alignment helpful though.
In post 1209, Benmage wrote: (which is still meh reasoning. You didn't like their explanations.. He mad a human error... but you jump to the scum, verse being a
humen
...because such misnomers don't occur in every game :? )
I specifically explained when you asked why I saw the slip as less likely to be accidental since he admited only ever playing one game with Elli, thus making it seem to me a less likely slip to make due to human error - but it is apparent that I considered that aspect.
In post 1209, Benmage wrote:I don't have an issue with drawing scum connections, albeit its not the smartest thing to do D1.

But yes, I think it possible you're scum looking to tie Naut to a scum buddy of yours, whenever he may flip you can on some future day go
Which is, again, a scum connection, and continually begs the question why we're having this debate.
it's either you being pissy or you being scum...or possibly both.
none of it is very helpful - are you getting somewhere with all of this?
Because I feel like someone is throwing feather pillows at me screaming 'Burn you Fool!' and acting like it's relevant.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm also resisting the urge to answer what kanye is doing for mollie so that kanye can show the amazing scumhunting about to be unleashed.

But it just looks like people wasting time because they aren't clarifying what they're doing and want to make it slow and painful.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1203, kanyeknowsbest wrote:do you actually think i didnt know exactly what zed meant when i asked that question? do you think that poorly of me tbird?
You, apparently, think that poorly of Zdenek...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1213, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1209, Benmage wrote:So you're fence sitting.
Not that I'm aware of, I cited a specific instance and what I would do because of it, and noted my supporting evidence. If you can describe the opinion I'm fence-sitting that might help me respond to the accusation - but I'm pretty sure you're flat out wrong and just slinging mud in an exasperated whine now.

You still really havn't addressed how the two players who are making the same connection I am making, yet moreso, didn't get attacked.
Unless the reason is now that I was being 'fencey' and thus am more scummy for that...?
I have said I'm not impressed with either of their votes... whats there to s.p.e.l.l. out? That they're voting for some shit "slip".. when slips are 99.9% from town... what else is there to cover??? You just keep going, them them them!

-Fence-sitting insofar as you believe the "slip" presumably existed, that connected these two players together, then continued the connection via their responses... then allocated that if the first flips scum, you're down to lynch second... concluding that there must be overwhelming connective evidence, eliminating the possibility of chance that the first person was simply just scum. YET you didn't vote. I.E. Fence-sitting.
In post 1209, Benmage wrote:But you Publicly stated If X (safetydance) flips scum Lynch Y(naut)... For what appeared to be just some Smurf "slip"... not what you now claim to be their responses.
No?
Because in the very post I said that I specifically included the commentary about their responses.
Quote it and try to bold that - if you can't find it I'll do so for you.
But this is really bad and weaksauce.
What the heck?
At least I have faith you didn't go back and look at the quote, because claiming this is provably wrong, so you honestly believed this gak was right...meh, not even alignment helpful though.
Ya, put it down chronologically for me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1209, Benmage wrote:I don't have an issue with drawing scum connections, albeit its not the smartest thing to do D1.

Which is, again, a scum connection, and continually begs the question why we're having this debate.
it's either you being pissy or you being scum...or possibly both.
none of it is very helpful - are you getting somewhere with all of this?
Because I feel like someone is throwing feather pillows at me screaming 'Burn you Fool!' and acting like it's relevant.
This has been one facet of why you're scum stretched into a long tangent. AGAIN one facet as to why you are scum.

Its comical you trying to dismiss the entirety of this argument because town can draw connections.. Great! So can scum.

Lets never consider lurking a scum tell/ buddying/ deflection/ OR ANYTHING because OMFG town can do it.

Most scumtells are situational, and I've never had an issue being a black pot calling a kettle black....many minor scumtells must be viewed together as a whole, weighing everything together to draw proper connections. The amount of coming from you has tipped the scales heavily toward scum.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 am

Post by quadz08 »

I have stopped reading anything that is Thor and Benmage talking to one another since it's all useless drivel.

Can we
please
lynch Ooba now? His most recent spate of posts have not improved my view of him in the slightest. He asks questions, but they all seem to be filler-posts. His reasoning for his defenses on Amrun and Zdenek are extremely weak.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:09 am

Post by macmollie »

thor what do you think of ooba guy?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1216, Benmage wrote:I have said I'm not impressed with either of their votes... whats there to s.p.e.l.l. out?
Why you attacked me over it and didn't mention them till i specifically asked you about them.
Which, incidentally, is what I keep asking you about and you keep not answering.
In post 1216, Benmage wrote:-Fence-sitting insofar as you believe the "slip" presumably existed, that connected these two players together, then continued the connection via their responses... then allocated that if the first flips scum, you're down to lynch second... concluding that there must be overwhelming connective evidence, eliminating the possibility of chance that the first person was simply just scum. YET you didn't vote. I.E. Fence-sitting.
No...
That is 'if he's scum i don't think he's scum for those reasons he is being voted. that said, I think there is connective evidence so if he does flip scum i would be interested in lynching the other half of the connection.'
I agreed the connection was there.
I didn't agree it was a scum case.
In post 1216, Benmage wrote:Ya, put it down chronologically for me.
He committed the slip.
People voted him for it.
He and Nacho defended from the slip.
I said 'if he does flip scum, I would support lynching Nacho/Elli due to how bad those reactions were'
You attacked me.
I asked you about them.
You claimed I had made up the 'response' reasoning after the fact - even though it was in the very post you attacked me over'
I called you silly.
You demanded a timeline.

Present day.

What's your timeline?
Quoting the post where I initially attacked him without mentioning the response posts would probably be a super strong way to prove you're right.
I await my humbling...
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Garruk Relentless »

In post 1200, kanyeknowsbest wrote:no seriously can someone tell me why my posts keep throwing shit i pressed quote on like 5 posts ago into my quick replys
In post 1194, Thor665 wrote:Do you think Ceph is town?
WOuld you support a push on him? Why/why not?
Yes, Cephrir is one of my stronger reads for reasons I described on my last post. I do not support a push on him, I voted him earlier mostly because of the whole sheeping SyrGod thing. For what its worth, I really need to get together with SSK today so we can hash together a real gameplan on how to proceed(ie, I don't think SSK shares the same sentiment as I towards Cephrir or SyrGod).

I forgot to mention that Benmage-Thor is probably just T-T and they need to get over themselves at some point.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

Post by ooba »

@Quadz
- My top scum read jumped on to my wagon because 'oobas flaking' and im trying to figure out if that's it and why he isn't pushing other stronger scum reads? But sure - call it filler
- i never defended Amrun and Zednek. At least read my posts before posting "cases" on me
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Garruk - so...basically one head has him as strong town and the other as some degree of scum?

Also, in case you missed it, I've been over the Benmage thing for some time - but unlike some players I don't think the way to deal with disagreement is to refuse to interact. Besides, since I'm sure I'm right I can slowly grind him into dust and sneer at him later. I don't think you actually are reading the exchange, and your take on it feels incredibly superficial and lacking any actual reasoning behind it - feels faked...why is that?
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am

Post by macmollie »

In post 1219, macmollie wrote:thor what do you think of ooba guy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”