Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1149, syndromeofadown wrote:He's already said he's fine being the final lynch of the day like a long time ago. He's also said T-bone is a town read which implies he wouldn't want to lynch him. Putting 2 and 2 together means he's fine being lynched before T-bone. This isn't a groundbreaking discovery.

Umm, no. Putting:

"I don't mind being the lynch with so many players as long as it will benefit town" with
"I think T-bone is town"

=/=

"LOL! Look! I am not going to be the lynch! Oh but wait! One of my town reads is about to get lynched. I must not let that happen! I'll sacrifice my own self, who I am 100% sure is town (assuming Spy is town) instead of admitting that my read on the person I declared town may be wrong! Why, this game is sooo much fun! I must be the king of mafia or something! Awaiting my award of valiant sacrifice guys..."

If you try to argue this any further, I will vote you, and will do everything in my power to make sure you are lynched.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by MattP »

"If you try to argue this any further, I will vote you, and will do everything in my power to make sure you are lynched."

^Scum trying to shut another player up with threats. I see no town motivation in this threat.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by MattP »

Scum Team A:
T-bone

Scum Team B:
Luffy

Someone dayvig Luffy please.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by MattP »

Actually, let's do this and get this fucking day over with

VOTE: Luffy
SlappyKrust
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1152, MattP wrote:"If you try to argue this any further, I will vote you, and will do everything in my power to make sure you are lynched."

^Scum trying to shut another player up with threats. I see no town motivation in this threat.

For that to be true, then you must think that the argument he is making is a valid one :roll:

Okay, you two can keep on arguing why it would be very wise for Spy to want to get lynched before T-bone, even if they are not part of a mason group. I will not waste my time trying to explain why that is borderlining on horribleness.

PS: The town motivation is called: "Trying to shut down distractions"

PPS: Even if I was scum, why would I make a threat and shut down
that
?
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 1155, Luffy wrote:
In post 1152, MattP wrote:"If you try to argue this any further, I will vote you, and will do everything in my power to make sure you are lynched."

For that to be true, then you must think that the argument he is making is a valid one :roll:

Okay, you two can keep on arguing why it would be very wise for Spy to want to get lynched before T-bone, even if they are not part of a mason group. I will not waste my time trying to explain why that is borderlining on horribleness.

PS: The town motivation is called: "Trying to shut down distractions"

PPS: Even if I was scum, why would I make a threat and shut down
that
?

Admittedly, there are a lot of distractions in this game.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Is T-Bone being lynched? Good.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Trevor »

T-bone isn't scum. Those lists aren't scum-motivated and his wagon is pretty shitty.

ISO Milk then vote him.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Drinkin the juice.

No, I'm not masons with T-Bone. I dont have to be. T-Bone isn't even my strongest town read.

However, that doesn't change the fact I'm pretty sure he's town and he's been tryin shortgame a LOT harder than I have. Further, the committal on MY wagon which is getting a lot more firm stances is a damn good thing - like I've said the Hoopla-Fritz business is amazingly sketch and knowing myself well enough that with this many players who aren't willing to firmly and adamantly stop the bad business early I'm going to be damn near worthless until mid/end game.

Is lynching me a good idea? Of course not. That doesn't change the fact there's more to be got out of it than T-Bones right now - there are way too many wolves clamoring abouts it.

I'm still unabashedly saying there needs to be purging with fire. You've got your powerlukring group that is truly phenomenal and, at current rate, would take MULTIPLE DAYS OF MULTIPLE LYNCHES TO FIX.

CC calling out below him in a multilynch day and not immediately becoming slag is ridiculous. Mind you, the fact there are people lower than 3 is also ridiculous.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

This mislynch on me is pretty ridiculous, but since we can be governed by the uninformed masses this game, nothing I can do.

I missed must have been 10 pages during my vacation. I need to catch up, and than scumhunt my wagon since the uninformed and the plain dumb have the power to lynch me. Maybe they'll be nice enough to let me do so. I'm truly shocked you guys didn't take advantage of me being unable to defend myself against your shitty reasons though. Thanks I guess.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 942, syndromeofadown wrote:So you're saying he's scum that has been buddying so much that he fooled himself into thinking he had actual town reads?

What the hell.

No, I think that town-hunting at is stage of the game is probably illegitimate. I am sure that town-hunting like this:

In post 394, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Hoopla's Post 53 doesn't feel scum-motivated, at all. Her first sentence almost definitely wouldn't have been so blatant if she were scum.

In post 503, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Also, callforjudgement townslipped in 498 by mentioning the possibility of pre-game talk when mykonian obviously started the game as soon as PMs were sent out.

In post 810, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Luffy's 400 reads unnecessary and therefore gut town.

is illegitmate. There are probably other examples, but I am bored of reading.

Finally, I think that calling people town can subtle buddying. I think that is in fact what Muffin Wed. is doing, since these reasons for calling people town don't make any sense.

In post 943, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Manho is a slight town read because he is posting shit which should be blatantly anti-town. I don't know if manho is above (or below) the level he appears to be at, but I don't think he'd be like that as scum.

MoS did sorta the same thing manho did, but with more AtE. I think he could pull off the blatant anti-town look as scum. It's mostly null, however, because his post was based on emotion.

What the fuck is this? Someone being anti-town is terrible reason to have a slight town read on them.

In post 949, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Because he was a generally useless claimed VT, I know he's usually useless and I wasn't going to get a sudden message from God telling me he was town.

So why do you think that RedFF is town, and what makes you think that MoneyBags wasn't capable of doing the same thing?
In post 954, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Yessir VOTE: CC

This is Muffin Wednesday abandoning a vote on his top scum read for someone he's null on.
In post 957, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 925, funkybike1 wrote:The problem here is that there are simply too many players. It's impossible to tell who's scum.

BTW, I think UberNinja is town. I simply don't see scum playing that way, and the wagon seems sort of forced.

Why do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell who is scum? A large game might make it harder, but surely people can still stand out from the crowd. Just requires you to scumhunt harder.

In post 934, Zdenek wrote:
In post 889, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm, just noticed that you idiots have managed to kill off 8 town players so far. Good fucking job, lmfao...

This is such bullshit. It says right in the first post that the mimes lost and were removed from the game. I can't see how you could have come to the conclusion that they are pro-town.

We can add the fact that muffin hammered moneybags when he (muffin) needed to reread and after essentially saying nothing about moneybags all game to reasons that muffin is scum.

Check his wall and subsequent vote on Fritzler, another example of Muffin's potential scumminess. However I'm not sure I find hammering a claimed VT completely scummy. Your saying that no one, as town, would hammer a claimed VT that was suspected scum in a 50 player game? It seems a common sentiment throughout that the first few lynches don't matter until we wittle down to the remaining few. Something I strongly disagree with, but a prevailing attitude nonetheless, and I could see a town player doing it.

What catches my attention though is when you stated that he 'needed to reread and... essentially saying nothing about moneybags'. THAT would ring alarmbells for me. Hammering a suspected scum that claimed VT vs hammering someone everyone else thinks is scum but you have no idea, that claimed VT, is a different story. Will go back and read muffin's posts to see if this is an accurate claim.

Posts like this give me terrible vibes. Techo starts off with pro-town fluff, telling FB1 to scumhunt harder. Then he misrepresents my comment about moneybag's hammer to ask me what looks to me like a rhetorical question. He follows that up with more pre-town fluff about how he thinks that lynches matter. Finally he correctly interprets my comment about Muffins and says that he is going to go back to verify it.

In post 1029, Luffy wrote:No. You guess wrong. Did you even read my analysis here, post 940

Luffy, your analysis is basically nonsense because there is no reason to suppose that your scenario 2 is more likely than scenario 1 (for what it's worth, I actually think that scenario 1 is more likely because this is a very large game that's moving quickly and we've got a lot of lynches to use).

In post 1030, redFF wrote:In a game this large, most/all of the big wagons will have scum pushing them.

Look at some of the smaller wagons e.g Milk/uberninja. If you're town you should jump on a slower forming wagon because all the fast forming wagons will inevitably be scum led.

In post 1034, Luffy wrote:
In post 1030, redFF wrote:Look at some of the smaller wagons e.g Milk/uberninja. If you're town you should jump on a slower forming wagon because all the fast forming wagons will inevitably be scum led.

Yes, or the T-bone/spyrex ones.

But really, look at the T-bone wagon. All of the votes are leftover votes and/or votes with no justification. Infact, if T-bone flips scum, Trollie is almost confimed scum. Theamatuer would look very bad also, for vote-sitting. He is justifying the vote now with something different than the first time when he voted him a while ago, so his vote is now looking like a lazy attempt at distancing. Right now, I honestly think that a T-bone lynch would help us out the most, and he is suspicious as hell.

Please stop. You're both crazy.
In post 1049, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: T-Bone

In post 1061, Muffin Wednesday wrote:I'd rather VOTE: T-Bone at this point.

So you're a kondi alt?

I like the point Chevre made about Elmo's Spyrex vote.

MoS' active lurking is making me crazy.

Techno's responses to Staeg's attack give me a gut town read on him. Especially his attempt to figure out what Staeg is thinking by considering the fact that he sheeped Spyrex earlier.

Of the leading wagon's I am most inclined to back the CC one. See Imaginality's 1097.

In post 1104, Luffy wrote:
In post 1103, manho wrote:wait, kondi is not even in the player list.

Yea, his vote isn't being counted by the mod.

Also, people should be mass unvoting CC right about now and jumping on another wagon, because the Captain wagon is pretty much ridiculous. It would've been fine to lynch CC with one of our other 4 lynches, but using up the last one on him is stupid.

What do you think of Imaginality's 1097?

In post 1131, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Fair enough. VOTE: SpyreX

Can we please lynch muffins? This is another bad vote from him.

The Spyrex - T-Bone relationship argument that people are getting into is stupid. Yes, there's a chance that Spyrex is scum, but if he is, it's not because of this.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

VOTE: Muffin
To be clear: quack
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1158, Trevor wrote:T-bone isn't scum. Those lists aren't scum-motivated and his wagon is pretty shitty.

Okay, that's not why he is being lynched. I really don't care about the lists. The fact that he seems to be happy to go for any ride is annyoing as hell. How about you ISO him, and tell me one unique thing that you come up with that he has done. All he has basically done is either post random.org generated lists or jump on flying wagons and shamelessly sheep. And his moneybags vote is horrible. It is just awkward, and poorly justified. Saying that “Moneybags is as good of a vote as any” is hell not a good justification. That fact that he was in danger of being lynched and his wagon was pretty big would also give him a reason to jump on a competing wagon to take the heat off himself.

Also, even looking at it from an outside POV, a T-bone lynch would still be very helpful in analyzing a lot of people much better. His flip would do a lot more than the other competing wagons.

And as I said, the fact that his wagon keeps getting derailed is just more evidence that points towards his scumminess. Did you see how easy the moneybags (or even TML) lynch went through? Do you see how fucking hard it is to get this T-bone lynch in? Just look at the differences.
(This is an alt)
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Has TBone claimed? I'll vote TBone.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Zdenek, since you're sitting here. What good lynch do you think can still happen today? The CC one looks to have died down. Mine still persists and apparently Spy's caught up. Weird, I'd like to know how that happened.

Yes Luffy. Go ahead and quote where I said 'random.org' was the deciding factor into my reads. I will vote myself 100% if you find that. But if you don't, you vote yourself. Deal?

I claimed VT Skrew. Don't join the mindless masses who are misinformed, or the scum who are pushing the lynch please, I beg of you.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

TBone please directly respond to Luffy's last post.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Luffy wrote:
In post 1158, Trevor wrote:T-bone isn't scum. Those lists aren't scum-motivated and his wagon is pretty shitty.

Okay, that's not why he is being lynched. I really don't care about the lists. The fact that he seems to be happy to go for any ride is annyoing as hell. How about you ISO him, and tell me one unique thing that you come up with that he has done. All he has basically done is either post random.org generated lists
or jump on flying wagons and shamelessly sheep
. And his moneybags vote is horrible. It is just awkward, and
poorly justified
. Saying that “Moneybags is as good of a vote as any” is hell
not a good justification.
That fact that he was in danger of being lynched and his wagon was pretty big would also give him a reason to jump on a competing wagon to take the heat off himself.

Also, even looking at it from an outside POV, a T-bone lynch would still be very helpful in analyzing a lot of people much better. His flip would do a lot more than the other competing wagons.

And as I said, the fact that his wagon keeps getting derailed is just more evidence that points towards his scumminess. Did you see how easy the moneybags (or even TML) lynch went through? Do you see how fucking hard it is to get this T-bone lynch in? Just look at the differences.
In post 270, Luffy wrote:VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

Because I keep my promises.

In post 370, Luffy wrote:Psst. Why aren't more people voting VOTE: UberNinja?

In post 571, Luffy wrote:Oh look, a wagon I can jump on.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-bone

I still want UberNinja lynched. If this fails, I'm hopping back.

Pot. Kettle. Black. You need to vote yourself Luffy. By the criteria I bolded in your first quote you HAVE to lynch yourself.

Wait...you mean you're not gonna vote someone who bandwagons as much as Luffy does?

What do you need me to respond to Skrew?

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1165, T-Bone wrote:Zdenek, since you're sitting here. What good lynch do you think can still happen today?

We get five week for day one, so I'm not all that concerned about time. As I said, of the main wagons, I'd currently back the CC one.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Luffy's attacks in his last post.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Skrew, my reads were not random.org. My town reads were of those who I felt were trying to scumhunt and take this game serious.

My Moneybags vote was because he was one of the players NOT contributing. There are a lot of players NOT contributing. The difference between Moneybags not contributing and the other players not contributing is that Moneybags had a bandwagon going. There are a lot of non-contributing players who need to be lynched. Can't always be picky.

Is that what you need Skrew?

Zdenek, I meant this Day phase. Not today in real time.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by redFF »

Wait Muffin is a kondi alt?

Damn that explains a shit ton.

vote:Muffin Wednesday
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Chevre »

I agree with MattP's suspicions of funkybike1 in 1092.

In post 1089, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 1079, Chevre wrote:- However, Elmo has captured my attention. Something about his activity seems scummy. He began with inconsequential posts that I failed to remember in reading, then right after Fritzler says everyone not voting SpyreX is scum, he votes SpyreX. Finally, his "come at me bro" post just reeks of a scummy ploy. Vote: Elmo TeH AzN

No fucking shit. It was meant to get your attention.
*Throws hands in air*
This isn't rocket science. Hell it's not that I'm not interested in this game it's we had 50 fucking people and were down to 42. YOU EXPECT TO HAVE GOOD SCUM READS THIS FAR IN?!
I'll fucking vote myself if town nails scum out of 42 people.
Look at the first 2 lynches. What were they?

Okay. You have my attention. Now why did you want it?
That Negative Nancy mentality isn't going to help additionally.
And that italicized line: it doesn't sound like something a town-sided player would say.

In post 1095, UberNinja wrote:you could say the same about me to an extent, hell even this very vote, but i'll be damned if it doesn't apply to t-bone even more.

I don't get why this had to be in a spoiler. In fact, I'm darn tired of the use of spoilers in this game AT ALL.

Zdenek: I also got the feeling kondi was playing in this game as an alt and just forgot to switch accounts.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Chevre »

Additionally, T-Bone's rebuttal to Luffy makes a good point, but they are not the only perpetrators; about a kajillion players in this game have hopped on wagons with little to no reason.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

You read that far, redFF?

Yeah I'm kondi. And no one had a problem with it until they knew. So let's pretend we don't.

I'll get scumhunting stuff done tomorrow.
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”