Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Flimsy case!
I'm still in awe that others are not voting against you with comments like this comeing from Reck:
reck wrote:@SC: Because I don't necessarily think Starbuck's passive defense of DeathNote means she's saying he's town. She's saying she doesn't have a full read on him, and I can understand that to an extent.
reck wrote:@SC: Why did you wait until the end of the wagon to hammer DN?

Vote: SerialClergyman

His ploy was that if he was town, then so was elvis... and if DeathNote was scum, so was Starbuck. IMO, it was a bus. He knew DeathNote would flip scum, therefore incriminating Starbuck and seemingly clearing both himself and elvis.
reck wrote:
Vote: Starbuck

On second thought, lynching Starbuck is a better plan. Passively defending someone who flips scum is a no-no.
Seriously if this isn't scum jumping on a town BW with weak reasoning I will offically call Reck the worst town player in history and give myself a muzzle for 2 weeks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm the worst town player in history.

Here's your muzzle. Now shush.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PS, my win/loss record is 5/12... my record as town is 3/10. I'm awful as town.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm the worst town player in history.

Please you have no excuse for those comments. Going from saying SB town to SC at the time you did. You doing to say that wasn't not a BW vote from scum then prove something about it.
So far all you are is talk with nothing you can say that doesnt' make your statement worse. And until the mod say's your flip your little joke is pointless.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

See bold for corrections.
farside22 wrote:

Please you have no excuse for those comments. Going from saying SB town to
SB scum
at the time you did. You
going
to say that wasn't not a BW vote from scum then prove something about it.
So far all you are is talk with nothing you can say that doesnt' make your statement worse. And until the mod say's your flip your little joke is pointless.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I changed my mind. So fucking sue me. Unlike some people, I don't sit there and talk myself into a brick wall. When I think of something that could be useful, or that I could have been wrong, I say it. I'd played with Starbuck so many times and seen her get lynched wrongly that I let that bias my views of her.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I changed my mind. So fucking sue me. Unlike some people, I don't sit there and talk myself into a brick wall. When I think of something that could be useful, or that I could have been wrong, I say it. I'd played with Starbuck so many times and seen her get lynched wrongly that I let that bias my views of her.
Bias views?! You certainly let it be all fine and dandy day 1 with her as town. Suddenly it's SC is trying to bus to wait a sec SB is scum defending scum.
Give me a break. You have done nothing this game since you entered but follower others and lurker till prodded even though you are posting elsewhere.
You voted on a convient BW with little to no reasoning, comment or thought and kept yourself out of the limelight when there is any fights going on.
IE: Scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uh, false. About the time wall of texts started being posted in this game, my activity level went down. Oh, and I was V/LA for the past week. Oh, and the holidays were the week before that. Yeah. Hard to say I'm "lurking" when it's right smack damn in the middle of the holidays/vacation/my birthday. Also, I don't want to border on ongoing games discussion, but I've been fairly inactive everywhere.

PS, your tunnelling is soooo unbecoming.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

So you have enough time to through in this little bit to try and clear scum
xRECKONERx wrote:@Farside: What if it's a town vig?

But not enough time to actually build a case and go into details on why SB is scum?
Awesome story bro.....
Anyone can look at your profile to see you have been plenty active here on mafia the past 4 days (I only looked that far) to see your lurkering.
Calling my case flimsy, trying to call my comments tunnelling this is all signs of scum squirmmy with no defense.

*pats self on back*
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I was posting from my phone while in Orlando. I didn't have WiFi, and this game by far requires more than a phone's small browser/screen to properly keep up with - the wall of texts had something to do with that.

And, there's nothing to defend against - I say I changed my mind, you say it was opportunistic scum-hopping. It's he said vs she said. You've got ONE point against me, and somehow I'm your biggest scum candidate? Lol.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I was posting from my phone while in Orlando. I didn't have WiFi, and this game by far requires more than a phone's small browser/screen to properly keep up with - the wall of texts had something to do with that.

And, there's nothing to defend against - I say I changed my mind, you say it was opportunistic scum-hopping. It's he said vs she said. You've got ONE point against me, and somehow I'm your biggest scum candidate? Lol.
This from the guy who says this:
Farside is digging herself a hole.
As a way to try and start showing interest in a vote. This is a clear telgraph.
Also calling me tunneled when the only case you have brought up is against SC and no one else.
And what case is it that you have exactly?
But keep blowing it off as it's nothing in classic scum form.
Scum hunting my reck this game = 1
scum hunting by farside = lost count
Clear list of 3 to 5 scum suspects by farside
Reck scum list?
I have this as another reason. You have been MIA or taking a trip or doing god knows what but as I said your not too busy to post elsewhere around this place and lurkering without providing anything scum hunting wise is a classic scum move.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, I've been V/LA, and I don't really give a damn about keeping up with this game since I'm just gonna end up doing one big catchup post anyway.
farside wrote:Reck scum list?
Psssssst...
green shirt thursdays
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Limerickx »

Thats a list from your catchup post way back day 1 after you replaced in.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

*cough* AtE much
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Socrates wrote: His posts have been big stinking piles of donkey doo doo and his predecessor gave off my favorite scum tell for games of this style.
What was this exactly?
Thats a list from your catchup post way back day 1 after you replaced in.
Good point, Reck links it to refute one of farside's points but it's very outdated and has little bearing on the game at this time since I doubt his scum list has remained the same since that point of the game.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Apologies for the lack of posts. I tried to get one in yesterday evening, but got white screen of death'd. I'll get one in tonight.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Limerickx wrote:Thats a list from your catchup post way back day 1 after you replaced in.
And it had SB as a neutral read. Buttonman with an IGMEOY read with an imprint and EK with the same IGMEOY with an FOS.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you want a new one? Then say so. You blatantly misrepped (see: lied) when you said I had ZERO scumlists.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:So you want a new one? Then say so. You blatantly misrepped (see: lied) when you said I had ZERO scumlists.
Actually it was a ? with that scum list comment so I think you be stregthing a bit on that scum.
But have fun with trying to make that OMGUS case I see coming.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, you mean how I said you were digging yourself a hole earlier, and if I choose to iso you and expand on that now, you're going to call it OMGUS?

Yeah.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh, you mean how I said you were digging yourself a hole earlier, and if I choose to iso you and expand on that now, you're going to call it OMGUS?

Yeah.
What is iso?
no I see a clear scum telegraph at an attempt to want to vote me and not doing so and ready to call it OMGUS based on such (looks at word from reck) "frivolous" case as such your trying to create and so far nothing there.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please learn the difference between your and you're.
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So, reck, this starts to get less annoying and more informative for everyone when you give a new scum list and contribute more. Pot shots are fun but get us nowhere.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 am

Post by farside22 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Please learn the difference between your and you're.
Please stop being a grammar police.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

SerialClergyman wrote:The reason why Soc said that is he's implying you have never done anything controversial. Townies tend to, you know, be loudly wrong every now and then (*ahem*). It's somewhat of a scumtell to play an entire game without ever accusing someone innocent or getting under anyone's skin.
You know, it amazes me that SC says something like that and no one even bats an eye. You may not believe in scum-slips, but that's some very,
very
flawed logic at the very least. He considers it a scum-tell that Limerickx has never accused someone innocent when he himself is the person Limerickx
has been
accusing for a good while now. What kind of pro-town person thinks like that?
elvis_knits wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote:There's instances in his play that subtly hint at him being pro-town and it would take a scum of considerable finesse to plant them deliberately.
Can you elaborate on what these instances were?
They were mostly little things and the general tone of his posts, but there was one that stuck out in his Post 143:
Pug 89 in post 143 wrote:I'm glad elvis mentioned that scum can talk during the day. It is another thing different about this game that is easy to forget and should be kept it mind. It makes it much easier for scum to cooperate during the day than in a normal game.
This quote resonates with me, because the fact that scum can day-talk wasn't on my mind either for most of the time I spent on this game. I think it takes a sophisticated scum to make a comment like that, and while it's possible that Pug was just being good-scum (I'm not familiar with his capabilites as a scum-player), I think it's more likely to come from a pro-town player.

-------------

In unrelated news, I've made a decision not to wait with imprinting/voting until I've analysed everyone anymore. I find myself fairly strapped for time in the new year, and I'm not sure I can do it in a timely fashion.

I've reread Limerickx just now, and I still think he's one of our best shots at imprinting town. I liked his early strategy discussion, I liked his latest list of suspicion and I didn't spot anything that made me worry or doubt myself too much. There's no one else in the game I can say that about.

Imprint: Limerickx
Imprint: CTD

I've liked Socrates' entry into the game. He's inquisitive and asking the right questions. While I disagree with him on SC, he's mostly in-tune with me on everything else. I don't give him much credit for the xRECKx hate, as he's part of a large crowd in that boat and if xRECKx is scum, I think it's safe to assume that he is being bussed. But I
do
give him credit for the VMD/KoC hate. He's next in line when it comes to people I would be willing to imprint, pendind a reread of Plum.

At some point, I decided that Elvis is probably town, but I don't remember exactly what prompted this. It's been a consistent gut-feeling I've been having towards her for a while now, but I don't think I'd risk imprinting her based on that.

Farside22 is my biggest blind-spot for me in the game at this point, I don't have a feel for her at all. I will reread her next instead of Buttonmen (mostly since his imprint is a done deal and there's time to evaluate him tomorrow). So yes, the big posts will continue, but I won't be stalling the game over them anymore. Expect larger contributions over the weekends from now on.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”