Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10075 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh yeah nANCY saying she WIFOM'd her reads is complete bullshit.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10076 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10075, Alisae wrote:oh yeah nANCY saying she WIFOM'd her reads is complete bullshit.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10077 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10073, nancy wrote:You're just capitalizing the n on purpose aren't you :P
For someone that's a lynch contender for the day this seems like it should be the least of your worries.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10078 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by nancy »

There's literally zero chance of me getting lynched without every single scum being on the wagon?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10079 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are 11 town. That's more than enough to lynch you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10080 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How have I been useless again? Is it because I didn't hop on the Ceasar and Dave wagons at their peak?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10081 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10072, Nero Cain wrote:Math can be pretty horrible as town and I don't really think its outside the realms of impossibility that this is just bad town Math but them getting a wonder that requires they be vigged but not wanting to be vigged on n2 seems like a pretty huge dissonance. I'm also concerned with how much shade they've been throwing at the Nancy slot but never ever having reason to vote them. And Nancy hasn't even commented on it so I fee like it makes sense as scum buddy play.

I could maybe kinda see Gin/Gork coming to Maths defense for town cred. Would also make plenty of sense as buddy play.

I've played with LUV before and he's pretty useless as town. He's being useless but I don't really think its town. Like his hole "I'm going to be shit with my vote and punish town" is something that I have a hard time seeing coming from town. I think there's plenty of potential scum motivation in him not wanting to push anywhere or do anything.

davesaz I still think is scum for the reasons I outlined yesterday the fact that Sondam was a counter to his wagon is also telling. Also his "I'll start being useful if I don't get lynched and if I get a good result" seem like scum
AtE
to me.

I have a preconceived notion town should be open and forth coming with their reads but I've played enough games to know that there are some players that really really anti-town playstyles. Enter Nancy who wants you to believe that she has been WIFOMing her reads and I just don't really know if I buy that.

vote:Nancy
Your reads are 100% waffle and you just voted me because my play is "anti-town". You are terrible.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10082 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Did we break nancy?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10083 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hopefully.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10084 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10081, nancy wrote:
In post 10072, Nero Cain wrote:Math can be pretty horrible as town and I don't really think its outside the realms of impossibility that this is just bad town Math but them getting a wonder that requires they be vigged but not wanting to be vigged on n2 seems like a pretty huge dissonance. I'm also concerned with how much shade they've been throwing at the Nancy slot but never ever having reason to vote them. And Nancy hasn't even commented on it so I fee like it makes sense as scum buddy play.

I could maybe kinda see Gin/Gork coming to Maths defense for town cred. Would also make plenty of sense as buddy play.

I've played with LUV before and he's pretty useless as town. He's being useless but I don't really think its town. Like his hole "I'm going to be shit with my vote and punish town" is something that I have a hard time seeing coming from town. I think there's plenty of potential scum motivation in him not wanting to push anywhere or do anything.

davesaz I still think is scum for the reasons I outlined yesterday the fact that Sondam was a counter to his wagon is also telling. Also his "I'll start being useful if I don't get lynched and if I get a good result" seem like scum
AtE
to me.

I have a preconceived notion town should be open and forth coming with their reads but I've played enough games to know that there are some players that really really anti-town playstyles. Enter Nancy who wants you to believe that she has been WIFOMing her reads and I just don't really know if I buy that.

vote:Nancy
Your reads are 100% waffle and you just voted me because my play is "anti-town". You are terrible.
Not how town treats a townread.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10085 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10075, Alisae wrote:oh yeah nANCY saying she WIFOM'd her reads is complete bullshit.
You've seen me WIFOM the fuck out of my reads as Town, your excuses are transparently bullshit.

pedit I'll treat my TRs exactly how the fuck I want to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10086 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That bird gif got me rolling right now not going to lie lol
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10087 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by nancy »

It's a parrot. Symbolism. :cool:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10088 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10080, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How have I been useless again? Is it because I didn't hop on the Ceasar and Dave wagons at their peak?
explain to me what you've done this game.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10089 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10085, nancy wrote:
You've seen me WIFOM the fuck out of my reads as Town, your excuses are transparently bullshit.

Bruh you cannot say meta is not reliable then say this shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10090 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Is no lynch a good option today? There's an even number of us, and if we have a vig, hopefully they can finally shoot Math and have him die like his role expects him to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10091 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No but seriously for people saying I've been useless, could someone explain to me why the cases on Ceasar, Dave, and Math were worth sheeping?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10092 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 10088, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10080, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How have I been useless again? Is it because I didn't hop on the Ceasar and Dave wagons at their peak?
explain to me what you've done this game.
Played my game that you can't read??? lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10093 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm betting scum got the vig otherwise Math would be dead.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10094 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

and even if suddenly meta became reliable to you, you dismissing your reads yesterday as "Oh I was just WIFOMing my reads" is pretty conveniant and just seems like you're trying to wash your hands off of yesterday and pretend it never happened.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10095 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Because they're all scummy, and Caesar was one of the wagons I originally wanted. Was there even a case on either of the first two?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10096 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10089, Alisae wrote:
In post 10085, nancy wrote:

Bruh you cannot say meta is not reliable then say this shit.
Legalism does not make your stance any less vacuous.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10097 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Brian I'm not letting Caesar get lynched. Sorry.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10098 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And Nero can't answer lol

Like I could be really useless if I wanted to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10099 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There is a Wonder available today perfect for Ceasar.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”