CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

He could be paranoid scum.

But in all honesty I don't see anything wrong with tammy. I see that she is getting bogged down a bit by all the redundant questions that zde is asking. Pro-tip, if he keeps asking the same thing just quote your previous post and say, "here it is dip shit, deal with it". What are your scumspects btw.
after a wank.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Moneybags »

Hey sorry. Just haven't had the time to keep up with things lately.
Anyways what's up with Fox? I'm willing to vote him so we can get a lynch in. I would just like to know whats up first.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@tammy
Because you're scum, and scum kill town players off every night.

x_x
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Norman »

This must be the longest and largest thread in the existence of Mafiascum.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 am

Post by kondi2424 »

hahahahahaha no
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Also,
@mastin:
Why am I just stuck in the middle of nowhere on your list?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 1004, kondi2424 wrote:hahahahahaha no

You know I wasn't
trying
to be funny you fucking jerk.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

It was more of a "been there, done that" kind of laughter. Like this Boxes Mafia game I played once that had like 40 pages in the first 24 hours of existence. Or that one game I read when shitting around that had like 200+ pages.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Pine »

NY 142 got to well over 100 pages by the end of Day One.

Norman, I swear to God. Why are you playing this game? This is a serious question, and I would like an answer to it. WHY are you playing a game you clearly care nothing about? If your goal is merely to troll people, go back to 4chan or whatever internet crotch-hole whelped you you sorry dickless fuck.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 1008, Pine wrote:NY 142 got to well over 100 pages by the end of Day One.

Norman, I swear to God. Why are you playing this game? This is a serious question, and I would like an answer to it. WHY are you playing a game you clearly care nothing about? If your goal is merely to troll people, go back to 4chan or whatever internet crotch-hole whelped you you sorry dickless fuck.

Alright Pine... There's this guy, a guy about 5'10, dresses shabbily, and is unkempt and who... Well basically he dropped out of college. He still lives with his parents in their house. And this guy, he plays on the Internet on his parents' computer because he's simply bored and has no where to go. He'll never have the chance to go to college again and witness a true life.

But instead, he tries to make up for it on that computer. Everything that he wanted to do could be stimulated by it. And so he himself has played on it forever, even till this day. The parents... Are extremely aware of this and fear their child will live like this until dead of natural causes.

And you know what? He is still playing on the computer because he feels challenged to what people have to say about him. All that shit reeking through the monitor. This guy doesn't give a shit, he don't care. He only sits there, thinks, and eats while looking plainly at the computer. Sometimes he goes through the fridge and drinks a bit of Jack Daniels, because well, that's how it is and will always be, because his life is even meaningless as it is.

And that guy is me. I know, it's tough always having to deal with my pain stressed out over all of you, but I don't care. Never did. And each time I go on this computer, I fuck with you all just because I enjoy it.
Norman.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 982, Seacore wrote:
Vote Count 1.13

Norman (3) -
LynchMePls, Shadow1psc, CooLDoG

AurorusVox (1) -
greenknight

CooLDoG (2) -
trekker, PeregrineV

Shadow1psc (1) -
sorgster

Pine (1) -
Mastermind of Sin

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (2) -
Haze, Zdenek

Zdenek (1) -
Tammy

Foxace36 (9) -
Pine, Foxace36, MaguaofIllusion, Shadoweh, brizingre1, Jackal711, AurorusVox, Empking, mastin2

trekker (1) -
kondi2424

Not Voting (4) - Moneybags, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Norman

VLA - Feysal, Lord Mhork, Foxace36, trekker

(expired on 2012-04-03 00:00:00) left in Day 1.
With 26 alive, 14 are needed to secure a lynch.

Seeking replacement for LynchMePls and sorgster

I believe Fox.
@Fox- You can help by not voting you. kthx

And although I feel only semi good about my coolDog vote, a Jackal vote would be better.

Vote: Jackal

I will not vote these people today: MrIllusion, Tammy, Zdenek, AV, Pine, Norman
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 919, AurorusVox wrote:HazeScum, why do you say scum are likely to post infrequently but you've never once called me scummy?

lol this game is so long i don't even remember where I even said that.

In fact, upon consulting my ISO it doesn't look like I've said it at all.
Also you weren't even posting at all. I don't comb for lurkers through the playerlist.

Not sure how long till deadline. Will reply to MoI's in a sec. Posting in case of lock etc.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

Post by AurorusVox »

WTF

Someone was complaining, saying that being AFK or lurking or something, was not a scumtell. And that if anything it should be people who are posting infrequently but not afk that are scum. And they didn't call me scum. Despite that being what I've been doing recently.

And now I can't find the post or who made it...

UHGFDSHFDS
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Did I dream it?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Oops VOTE: Foxace
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 am

Post by brizingre1 »

we have 1 and a half days left, and fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective, foxace seems like the only lynch that has a realistic chance of happening by the end of day 1, we should probably ask for a claim.
@Foxace
Claim?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^sad but true. We really do have to have a d-1 lynch. I will be willing to vote for fox due to deadline pressures.
after a wank.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'd be willing to vote foxace to avoid the no-lynch.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 947, mastin2 wrote:Everyone: That's every single other player in the game.I want, in your own words, your summary of how the game has gone so far.At the same time, I'd also like you to tell me how many scum you think are in the game--I know this game is a lil' unusual, but I imagine that there is a scum faction out there.And of course, who they are--not a single person; I want you to give me a whole team. Plus of course the reasoning you think they're scum together.

The first important event of the game was the discussion about whether or not we should mass-claim lawful or chaotic. Dispite the fact that it was fairly clear that it was a bad idea, it was difficult to convince some people of that. My concerns coming out of this are primarily on LMP who proposed what I see as almost the most anti-town scheme possible, in the sense that if we used it then we'd be in LYLO very fast, if we failed to lynch town, I'm also suspicious of AVox for pushing the idea of a mass-claim without reading the thread before doing so, and the accusing everyone against it of fear mongering.

Since the break because of the crash a substantial amount of the game has been focussed on Norman because of his obvious trolling. Personally I have a town read on him coming from this because of how he reacted when he decided that it hadn't worked. I think that scum would be more included to keep up the act and push lynches resulting from their efforts.,

Pine was somewhat scummy for sucking up to MoI, and then apparently being unavailable to post. He got several people to mention they they felt he was scummy, but not a lot of votes. He noticed this and claimed Chaotic-Lawful cop. I would not support a Pine lynch today.

One thing that could be of importance that came out of Norman's play is that Foxace id not confirm that he saw Empking reading the thread, after Norman claimed that he saw both of them in the thread reading it during the day, and later Empking even said that he had been there. Should Foxace flip scum, I think that there is a very good chance that Rmpking is scum with him.

At a certain point Foxace became obviously scum. He was being cautious with his vote, and then he voted to appease Norman and Shadow1psc. Later he self-voted, copying Norman, and I contend that this was an attempt to garner the same reaction that Norman got when he started telling people to lynch him.

Tammy also became obviously scum around now because her questions were designed to cause trouble as opposed to scum-hunt.

I think that Tammy is clearly scum, and I have spent a substantial amount of time dealing with that, so I won't comment further here.

I've also think that MoI is scum. Roughly, the reasons are that his attacks on me are either based on him not reading the thread or him willfully misrepresenting my posts. He has created a ridiculously high standard for what he will accept as a scum-tell, but thinks that attacking Tammy is scummy because to him she is obviously town, and his reasons for thinking that Tammy is town are not nearly strong enough for that sort of stance to make any sense, MoI's attacks on me are not the only ones that have been born out of a misrepresentation, see for instance his first vote on Briz since the game restarted.

MoS is also very likely scum because he is content to snipe from the sidelines.

I think that the three of them

- MoI
- Tammy
- MoS

make for a very likely scum team. I believe that MoI, being aware of his reputation for bussing has decided to instead defend his scum-buddy Tammy in this game. Tammy has stated in the thread that she thinks that sniping from the side-lines is scummy, but she fails to ever take a strong stance on MoS. Finally MoS jumped to MoI's defense when Feysal presented his case on MoI. There are a few other notable interactions between them: Tammy fence-sitting on MoI in 455, and MoI telling MoS to stop trying to bait suspicion,

Another obvious scum in this game is Foxace. I won't bother presenting a case on him here.

I do not see any reason to think that Empking is town, and I think that there is a good chance that he is buddies with Foxace , so he join hims on the other scum team. The third member of this team scum team is harder for me to pin down at the moment. The candidates are any of my "null to somewhat scummy reads:"

lord Mhork
AVox
LMP
peregrine (lurking)
Shadoweh
greenknight
Skenvoy BBmolla

Going over this list, the scummiest is Shadoweh for distancing from the Foxace wagon, which she is on, but the fact that she did that makes it unlikely that she is scum with him.

The fact that LMP was defending Foxace makes him a potential buddy,

AVox and LM have both made be feel a bit better about them in recent posts, so for now I'm going with a second team of

- Foxace
- Empking
- LMP

Should Foxace flip town, Shadoweh would skyrocket up the scum-list, but since I don't think that will happen, I won't bother discussing the consequences of it now,.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

kondi wrote:@mastin: Why am I just stuck in the middle of nowhere on your list?
Weakest townread. I'd have to double-check the QT to make sure, but I think it's 'cause your slot was close-to-dead-null-but-with-a-*very*-slight-townlean. And I haven't read any of your posts, yet. (I think I'm on page two or three. I'm a lil' bit busy dealing with other matters, but I'll get around to reading the rest soon enough.)

brizingre wrote:we have 1 and a half days left
Actually, 2 and a half. 2 days, 12 hours. Mod extended it.

brizingre wrote:@FoxaceClaim?
He claimed, already. Lawful Good Commoner.

You should be ashamed. The guy who hasn't read the thread knows more about the present situation than you do. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 970, Tammy wrote:2. Nice of you to once again clip the portion where I tell you that what you said about AVox was crap. I never once denied agreeing with you that his fearmongering statement was bad, but once again, I'm within my rights as a rational human being to believe that just because I agree with you on one aspect of a read does not mean that I have to agree with you on the entire read.

I'd like to summarize Tammy's positions on AVox throughout the game, just so that they are clear to everyone. Hopefully, they will also make clear one of the reasons why Tammy is scum.

In post 419, Tammy wrote:
In post 342, Shadoweh wrote:MoI: I have actually, he was scum in the first Newbie 1180 we played together. Unfortunately Tigers ate everything after Day 1 so you can't see exactly how British he is. (Or that he's scum. O_o DarthYoshi is his partner). I've read him as town since Post #164. He sounds downright goofy in it and the language is the same he used in NY 147 Vanillaside. (which does not exist -_-) Basically as town he's not careful with his language.

Sigh. Rereading the old thread I actually had these same concerns about Lemon just being an easy target. I supose for a scum he'd be pretty committed to pissing people off, and he has actually put down an original vote now. I will entertain the idea that he's the same class as Norman right now.
Obviously Bards. Only bards could be this useless.

On the other hand I also recall the problems Zdenek is talking about with AVox. And agreeing with them. And thinking Zdenek was town. <_< Rereading is your friend!

##Unvote
##Vote: AVox

Cut: Norman stop posting.

I kind of want to vote you just for what I bolded. ;) I've played a bard before and was anything but useless.

I want to put this here to demonstrate the severe asymmetry in Tammy's responses. Here she says nothing about AVox or the reasons that Shadoweh thinks that he might be scummy.

In post 531, Tammy wrote:AVox - Didn't like his attitude in the last thread and certainly don't like that he hasn't made an appearance here yet.

AVox shows up in her top three scum list.
In post 579, Tammy wrote:I agree that the fearmongering quote was bad. It's one of the things I don't like about Avox.

She agrees with me about the fear mongering.
In post 579, Tammy wrote:Oh MoI - I said that AV was 3rd on my scum reads earlier. I retract that now. I've had chance to re-read him in the original thread. I still don't like his position nor do I like his attitude or the fact that he hasn't shown up, but obnoxious doesn't mean scum and I want to see what he has to offer. I like some of what he says, and am really hating the two that are on his wagon.

Now she backtracks. Still saying that she doesn't like his position and she's vague about the things that she likes. This is an incredibly weak argument for changing a read.
In post 582, Tammy wrote:4. Why should I vote AVox? Because you say so? Give me a better reason than OMGUS. Give me a better reason than the crap you provided

Is where she finishes off.

This represents an irrational change of a read, and it's one of the reasons that Tammy is scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 986, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Sigh %u2026 if it was a pattern of her behavior in the %u2018early part of the game%u2019 why did all your examples stem not from that periods?

This is false:

In post 439, Zdenek wrote:I can totally grasp why people find Norman scummy, but on the other hand I am not reading him as scum, and his lynch is one that I don't see myself supporting, unless someone has a better argument for why he's scum than those that have already been presented.

I especially dislike LMP's attack against him for voting Kondi because they were both voting that slot for the same reason, trying to blend in and I find the idea that a vote is worse for coming immediately after a vote count distasteful.

Tammy has found her way onto my scum list with her recent posts. She looks to me like she is trying to be aggressively unhelpful by questioning people's attacks (just to be clear, the issue I have is with the volume of these sorts of posts coming from her, I don't actually think that doing it is necessarily scummy). For example:

In post 108, Tammy wrote:Also, what about Rang Tangler screamed scum at you?

In post 409, Tammy wrote:You were voting Zdenek in the last thread and now you're voting AurorusVox. Did you change your mind about Zdenek?

In post 418, Tammy wrote:Is there anything else you find suspicious about Shadow1 besides him changing his vote to CoolDog after getting called out for keeping his vote on Foxace while calling him town?

In post 427, Tammy wrote:You highlighted that you are voting Norman for using think and might in regards to someone maybe being a scumbag. Do you find that scum are more likely to use words which make one seem unsure or town?How often do you tend to find scum by word choice?

Additionally, the fact that she is not voting reeks of unnecessarily cautious play, especially when she's been attacking Foxace. I looks as though she's checking to see if she can drum up support for the wagon before getting on.

I'd still like LMP to explain his rationale behind his strategy of lynching to maintain balance between the sides.

In post 485, Zdenek wrote:Tammy, you telling me what you do or would do is pointless. All I can do is look at what you are doing and comment on it, and what I see is you asking a lot of questions and not taking many stances. You say that these questions will help you form your opinions, but I am not going to wait to see if that happens before commenting.

You're right about questions two and three, I meant to comment on them seperately. In question two you are trying to direct greenknight's attention back onto me without saying that you think I'm scummy or that the attention is warranted, and in question three you're trying to get Riggs to give a stronger case on Pine, again without taking a since yourself.

In post 475, Tammy wrote:Although Zdenek - by your own logic, now that you've questioned my questions to those people, are you defending them by asserting that my questions are invalid?

So, you were attacking people by asking them questions? If that's not the case, then your question makes no sense.

I like Shadoweh's points against Pine.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1000, CooLDoG wrote:He could be paranoid scum.

But in all honesty I don't see anything wrong with tammy. I see that she is getting bogged down a bit by all the redundant questions that zde is asking. Pro-tip, if he keeps asking the same thing just quote your previous post and say, "here it is dip shit, deal with it". What are your scumspects btw.

What redundant questions have I asked her?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Well since it's saturday I have a little more time to post.

I'm done with this game though. The amount of bullshit being tossed around is amazing. And for the person that asked me to claim, read my most recent post. I claimed Lawful Good Commoner.

I dont really care if you guys believe me or not. We are 41 pages in so far and still havent lynched anyone. Thats ridiculous! So I will keep my vote on myself so we can hopefully advance to day 2 sooner.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:01 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 1023, Foxace36 wrote:Well since it's saturday I have a little more time to post.

I'm done with this game though. The amount of bullshit being tossed around is amazing. And for the person that asked me to claim, read my most recent post. I claimed Lawful Good Commoner.

I dont really care if you guys believe me or not. We are 41 pages in so far and still havent lynched anyone. Thats ridiculous! So I will keep my vote on myself so we can hopefully advance to day 2 sooner.

How is it ridiculous?

How, assuming you are a Lawful Good Commoner, is it more useful for you to lynch yourself to advance the game to D2 than it is to try to get....mmmm....pretty much anyone else at all lynched, from your point of view?

tl; dr: Who should do you think we should lynch?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”