Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:Regarding Gieff, i dont really care if his comments about Camn's views aren't accurate. Neither of them are being lynched today, and the point isnt one that really poses relevance to eithers affiliation anyway. Camn DOES need to join the Alex wagon.
His comments about me were also false. If he's going to prove a case, the worst thing to do will be to lie.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 am

Post by alexhans »

Ohh... and GIEFF. My thoughts about not wanting to lynch Camn right now don't only rely on the weird circle of defense around her... they're also influenced by the facts that many of the scummy things she does may be her playstyle... That's what I needed to decide...

She was town in mini 799 (theme) and I totally thought I had her pegged as scum... luckyly for me... she died n1 and that prevented me from going after her.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 am

Post by alexhans »

Battle Mage
752 BM: Didn't you say camn was town?
758: BM protecting mastin... amazing how things flip around here...
BM is totally defending mastin right now... second clue i get that he probably knows his allignment... Remember when he flipped on me? He KNEW mastin was town.
Battle Mage is trying to convince us that Mastin will be Night Killed.
WHY? He won't be night killed because his lynch will be pushed again the following day.
bm wrote:"We have 2 weeks before even need to think about lynching. If we give up that time now, i'll be furious. Scum hate long days. "
more bullshit
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 am

Post by alexhans »

VP Baltar:
VP wrote:Scum are clearly trying to make this day utterly useless and Mastin's lynch will tell us information about his most ardent defenders.
do you know something I don't?
VP wrote:We have seen you and alex defending him for god knows what reasons, so if he flips scum we know exactly who to string up tomorrow.
again
894: you've been setting up my lynch for a long time now...
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 am

Post by alexhans »

benmage wrote:Fair enough. But for the sake of the game, do you realistically believe you can persuade a majority onto a different player? Or even Alex for this case...I doubt it, and if mastin does flip town. Alex's over excessive defense is certainly something to note.
do you notice a pattern...? mastin town will make me look bad. Mastin scum makes me look bad too... I'm not gonna let people play it like that AFTER we see the flip.
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: kmd... you've gone all the way to defend camn....all the way... Much more than what I have done with mastin. I don't understand how that's being ignored as opposed to my mastin defense.
It has been noted. But one thing, one lynching at a time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote:
benmage wrote:Fair enough. But for the sake of the game, do you realistically believe you can persuade a majority onto a different player? Or even Alex for this case...I doubt it, and if mastin does flip town. Alex's over excessive defense is certainly something to note.
do you notice a pattern...? mastin town will make me look bad. Mastin scum makes me look bad too... I'm not gonna let people play it like that AFTER we see the flip.
So you're saying it is in your best interest to see Mastin live. Well, I think it is in the towns best interest to see him lynched. Especially with his lurkyness. I hate lurkers, they've lost games for me.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 am

Post by alexhans »

@Camn
885: regardless of mastin's flip... people are gonna say im scummy so... what would the point be? and i was speaking specifically about VP and Kmd.
--------------------
People have gone from calling me "scummy for his defense" to calling me "SCUMMY AS HELL" and stuff like that. It seems like people are being pressured into calling me scum (Others may be annoyed and unable to think).

I can't grasp how everything has changed so much. I don't even know what's the case besides my NutSoCaps... There's really nothing other than that and conviniently laid theories that assume a certain suspect is scum with me. But there's nothing. How the fuck can I be scummy as hell? MY wallposts? My playstyle? How am I so scummy? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME?
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Benmage »

You won't be lynched today. Calm down.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 am

Post by alexhans »

Benmage wrote: So you're saying it is in your best interest to see Mastin live. Well, I think it is in the towns best interest to see him lynched. Especially with his lurkyness. I hate lurkers, they've lost games for me.
I agree. At this point. That mastin is one of the best lynches unless we are sure we'll get scum. He is not posting and will keep on being a distraction for everybody. Besides. It might give us some harder foundations to scumhunt once he flips.

However... Battle Mage has been scummy beyond anything else...

for instance... he's been voting players and after he received no support or thought he was going nowhere he called them town, just to be sure there would be no retaliation...
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: However... Battle Mage has been scummy beyond anything else...

for instance... he's been voting players and after he received no support or thought he was going nowhere he called them town, just to be sure there would be no retaliation...
I know. Mad people have dropped scum-tells. I'm sure I'm not excluded. I'm not saying to ignore. Definitely, please note them. But at this point being past 40 pages, we should start to concentrate on the few we think could actually be lynched today. If you, like Gieff, think you can persuade 8 onto KmD or BM...than go nuts.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote:
@Spryex, jammer, zach, sensfan, battle mage, and kmd

How do you guys feel about lynching Gieff today? You've all previously voted him.
I'd be fine with it, but the day needs to end and Mastin actually has votes.
alexhans wrote:@KMD: I fail to see why you would agree with your top suspect to lynch the other suspect... Do you think GIEFF is bussing me?
He might be bussing. Not sure. But on Day 1 with no flips, I lynch for scumminess over connections.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:22 am

Post by GIEFF »

I think camn is scum.

I think you are scum, too, alex, but so does half the town, and in the interest of ending this day, I am compromising and going after a more realistic target.

What I am doing is different than what BM did. I tried and tried and tried to convince people camn is scum, and trying anymore would just be wasting the town's time and my energy.

I spent the (only) 15 minutes skimming through your iso, alex. You don't buddy anybody else close to the same amount you buddy camn.

I found an example on Sens early on:
alexhans wrote:
SensFan wrote:
I vote for who I think is Scum. That's it, that's all.
If you have any doubts about my ability to read with my gut, ask GIEFF.
Ok... But one doesnt make a lynch. If you state some good reasons you will be able to convince people (specially me, I wont go for unreasoned votes)
But then Sens called you scummy, and you started thinking he was scummy, and after this ALL of your responses to him were aggressive, and none were coaching. You can claim to have a "coaching" meta. Whatever. You would NOT apply it to people you think are scum (as you didn't to either BM or Sens), yet camn is on your scumlist, and you coached her non-stop.

Why the inconsistency, if you find all three scummy?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 am

Post by GIEFF »

alexhans wrote:Ohh... and GIEFF. My thoughts about not wanting to lynch Camn right now don't only rely on the weird circle of defense around her... they're also influenced by the facts that many of the scummy things she does may be her playstyle... That's what I needed to decide...

She was town in mini 799 (theme) and I totally thought I had her pegged as scum... luckyly for me... she died n1 and that prevented me from going after her.

If you are trying to decide if her anti-town playstyle is scummy or not, why, oh WHY would you coach her to CHANGE her anti-town playstyle?

Moar alex votes.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:It just seems inconsistent be against the lynch of somebody in your top 3 scummiest players. So I was wondering how much of that was because I am the one pushing his wagon.
Way to move those goalposts.

With a statement like this it would be hard to believe that you once said that I once supported a lynch of Alexhans today that I suddenly don't now.

Now it's strange that I support lynching my top suspect over my 2nd or my 3rd who have more votes. Very sly there man.

My position has been quite clear all day. I suspect Alex, but I don't suspect him enough to vote for him, nor enough to support lynching him. Stop thinking that your case should magically change everything.
Battle Mage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:I'm opposed to lynching Alexhans today yes.
what do YOU think of Jammer? In 50 words or more please.

BM
I don't need to dignify this with a response. Reading me in iso should give you a pretty clear idea about my thoughts on Jammer.
Battle Mage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:So you were fine enough with a Mastin lynch to push him to lynch -1, but suddenly now after Alex posts, WHO HAS LOOKED SUSPICIOUS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRETTY MUCH MOST OF THE DAY ANYWAY, you're suddenly less ok with a Mastin lynch.

What the hell is the deal with that?

None of this is suddenly very new. All this evidence against Alex has been there for quite some time now.

What's changed since say... the start of today up to now? The fact that the town is becoming more open to the idea of lynching Mastin?

Every time the possibility of lynching Mastin becomes real, you look for another suspect. It's getting ridiculous.
You've just drawn level in the contest to be Alex's scumbuddy. Congrats. :D

BM
Notice how BM links me to Alex so that Gieff doesn't have to actually say it. Nice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@Spryex, jammer, zach, sensfan, battle mage, and kmd

How do you guys feel about lynching Gieff today? You've all previously voted him.
I'd be fine with it, but the day needs to end and Mastin actually has votes.
Well that's you, me, zach and camn. Plus he's jammer's #2 guy. So that is essentially 5.

@SensFan/SpryeX
What do you guys feel about lynching Gieff today?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:27 am

Post by alexhans »

I'm back...
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 am

Post by GIEFF »

I think Zach is townie, and NOT alex's buddy.

Zach, I thought you were AGAINST an alex lynch, i.e. would actively try to disrupt it as Benmage and camn are doing. But are you saying that you are not against it, just less for it than a me- or Mastin-lynch?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 am

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:I'm opposed to lynching Alexhans today yes.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:32 am

Post by alexhans »

GIEFF wrote:If you are trying to decide if her anti-town playstyle is scummy or not, why, oh WHY would you coach her to CHANGE her anti-town playstyle?
why do you think I would play like you?

If Zwets is anti town I won't lynch him for being anti town... I'll try to make him play pro-town... It's much harder to try to read through the anti-town rabble.
I'm back...
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:33 am

Post by jammer »

VP Baltar wrote:@jammer-if someone is topping your scumlist, why are you voting someone who is not even on it? That makes no sense. Why do you have to wait for mastin to say something before you vote him, especially when it is likely he will be commenting about page 5 when he comes back?
I voted Spyrex becouse his vote on Camn was completely misplaced and I wanted to see his response.

And I am not voting right now to lay down the last bricks for a Mastin lynch, becouse I like to let Cephrir and bcc weight in, and possibly Mastin if he manages to find the thread when not prodded.

@Alex, the "as hell" was misplaced. But yes, I find you scummy. Might have to do with your playing style. I'll do some meta-read when I've got the time, and lay down why you're scummy.

But still, I can understand your NutsOcaps, but you don't like lurkers at all, amirite?
Why are you every time so fighting against a Mastin lynch?
When Mastin was at L-1 you still felt the need to say you where heavy against the lynch. When he lurked for like 2 weeks now?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:I think Zach is townie, and NOT alex's buddy.

Zach, I thought you were AGAINST an alex lynch, i.e. would actively try to disrupt it as Benmage and camn are doing. But are you saying that you are not against it, just less for it than a me- or Mastin-lynch?
You need to read my posts clearly.

I'm against an Alex lynch TODAY. Note the capitalized word.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Unvote: Vote: Gieff

Shoving a sub par Alexhans case down our throats in the face of a perfectly viable Mastin lynch is enough for me to do this. I'm tiring of it quickly.

What I'm seeing is a crafty effort to derail the Mastin wagon with a case that can be made more solidly after Mastin's lynch on day 2. (Assuming Alex even survives the night.)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

GIEFF wrote:Baltar, you were actually voting for alex not too long ago, and switched to Mastin in the interest of ending the day. Why so much hesitation to vote alex now?
Nice misrep. Not currently voting alex =/= being hesitant about doing so. Quit trying to force people to vote the way you want through crappy accusations. It's scummy.
alex wrote:do you know something I don't?
Seems that way.
alex wrote:you've been setting up my lynch for a long time now...
Probably because you have a strong chance of being scum.
alex wrote:CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME?
I summed it up in a single sentence. How quickly we forget.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”