PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Not liking Surye's play at all. His ideas of helping the town feel very mechanical, treating information like a quota.
Unvote: Vote Surye
He is the one person actually fighting Primate's "superiority". Primate is definently the best player here(except for me of course), but that doesn't mean he is the key to winning. I don't see how saying: " Hey guys, we need more information then 'Superfly is bad'" is treating information like a quota? Is wanting some treating it like a quota.
FoS:Nabakov

@Dasq and others saying something along the lines of Superfly deserves votes because he hasn't posted: Where are the votes on Sensfan and myself? Sensfan still has 0 post and this is my first post. If you were really upset by lack of participation and not just upset because Primate randomly chose superfly to test everyones reactions, then why aren't Sens and I being voted or FoSed.
Vote:Dasqiuan

@Surye, Primate is testing for reactions. Yours is good. You pass.

Anyway, High Five Primate for getting this game going and BM is still retarded for signing his post

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer

Panzer
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:24 am

Post by Dasquian »

Superfly doesn't deserve votes for not posting, I'm not calling anyone out as a lurker yet. He deserves votes because he is the vote-leader, with non-random votes on him, and is yet to post. With 12 to lynch, why not turn up the heat a little?

Interesting that you assume Primate
randomly
chose Superfly. You almost seem too keen to make sure you believe he doesn't have any actual dirt.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Panzerjager wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:Not liking Surye's play at all. His ideas of helping the town feel very mechanical, treating information like a quota.
He is the one person actually fighting Primate's "superiority". Primate is definently the best player here(except for me of course), but that doesn't mean he is the key to winning. I don't see how saying: " Hey guys, we need more information then 'Superfly is bad'" is treating information like a quota? Is wanting some treating it like a quota.

Surye isn't contesting Primate at all. He was completely open to a superfly lynch, but only after we had gathered sufficient information.

And here's what bugs me about that thinking. We need information before lynches to
figure out who to lynch
. Information is a tool. The way Suyre is framing it, we just need to have a certain amount of information before we lynch somebody, but the decision would (presumably) not change. He claims information is necessary but he shows no signs of actually wanting to use it. Scummy.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:

Surye isn't contesting Primate at all. He was completely open to a superfly lynch, but only after we had gathered sufficient information.

And here's what bugs me about that thinking. We need information before lynches to
figure out who to lynch
. Information is a tool. The way Suyre is framing it, we just need to have a certain amount of information before we lynch somebody, but the decision would (presumably) not change. He claims information is necessary but he shows no signs of actually wanting to use it. Scummy.
Your logic is flawed. I am open to a Superfly lynch, but not FOR a Superfly lynch without sufficient information. Since everyone is focused on Superfly, information on him is therefore the most useful at the moment, either to solidify him into a real lynch candidate, or if there is insufficient information, that I was right, and Primate is acting suspicious.

I do not see how wanting information before lynching someone is bad, especially when I'm asking where there is zero information. My point in saying I'm open to a Superfly lynch, given enough negative information, is simply to point out we have no POSITIVE information, so I am not defending Superfly, but attacking Primate's approach.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Surye isn't contesting Primate at all.
Surye wrote:And this still bugs the hell out of me. Why such blatant anti-town sentiment? And of not anti-town, down right insulting.
Surye wrote:Not to mention NOT wanting input and information and discussion is such anti-town behavior I'm amazing no one else seems to care.
Surye wrote:I urge caution to anyone whom Primate's arrogance is attempting to goad into making a mistake in anger and frustration. Then again, I am the only one who seems to notice his casual arrogance. Sure, he may know something, and he may be right about Superfly, but man is his attitude off-putting and quite frankly offensive to me (purely in a mafia-centric way, nothing personal :P)
Surye wrote:Also,
IGMEOY
Primate, your vague claimish actions are a little disturbing at this point, and your incessant rallying has had no supportive information yet.

In fact.
Unvote Vote: Primate
as my first vote was mostly page1 voting.
Heh, what? We playing the same game?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Panzerjager wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:He is the one person actually fighting Primate's "superiority". Primate is definently the best player here(except for me of course), but that doesn't mean he is the key to winning.
Hahaha Primate isn't that special at all from what I've seen.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Primate »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:He is the one person actually fighting Primate's "superiority". Primate is definently the best player here(except for me of course), but that doesn't mean he is the key to winning.
Hahaha Primate isn't that special at all from what I've seen.
I'm not, it's just that all you guys suck.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You've also stated that you would strongly consider voting him after he talked, or if he took too long to not respond. If you are for the lynch, in any way, shape, or form, then you aren't exactly contesting it, now are you? Because that would be an oxymoron. Like saying something is cold as hell, or boring as fuck, or dumb as GW...
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:22 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Surye wrote: Once we set [some pre-lynch information] up, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point.
This is advocating an near-arbitrary lynch after we've filled our information quota. You leave no room for the information we gather to clear Superfly. It has nothing to do with solidification and everything to do with justification.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:25 am

Funny Primate....where's your tag ? I don't see paragon of mafia hunters under your name. Or any tag at all. Or a title. Or any mention of you at all.

Maybe -just maybe- you aren't as good as you proclaim. I might be wrong, and if so, I'd like you to go toe-to-toe with Nabakov and tell me what you think of him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:26 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Funny Primate....where's your tag ? I don't see paragon of mafia hunters under your name. Or any tag at all. Or a title. Or any mention of you at all.

Maybe -just maybe- you aren't as good as you proclaim. I might be wrong, and if so, I'd like you to go toe-to-toe with Nabakov and tell me what you think of him.
I'm not your paladin. I'm just a player.

What do you think of Surye?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:28 am

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Funny Primate....where's your tag ? I don't see paragon of mafia hunters under your name. Or any tag at all. Or a title. Or any mention of you at all.

I'm not your paladin. I'm just a player.

What do you think of Surye?
He's full of nonsense, but sounds townie enough to me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote: Once we set [some pre-lynch information] up, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point.
This is advocating an near-arbitrary lynch after we've filled our information quota. You leave no room for the information we gather to clear Superfly. It has nothing to do with solidification and everything to do with justification.
Ah, I was looking over my statements, and I was thinking this was the one in question. The part that I left implied is: Once we set [some pre-lynch information] up
that incriminates
, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point
to try to build that case against
. I didn't think you would assume any information should lead to a lynch, but some scum pointing information.

I will not leave as much to assumption next time, I apologize.
GhostWriter wrote: You've also stated that you would strongly consider voting him after he talked, or if he took too long to not respond. If you are for the lynch, in any way, shape, or form, then you aren't exactly contesting it, now are you? Because that would be an oxymoron. Like saying something is cold as hell, or boring as fuck, or dumb as GW...
I'm not up for a lynch in "any way, shape, or form", only that I couldn't DECIDE to lynch him without
some
incriminating evidence, which is what Primate is asking for. And if he took too long... I just really don't like or trust lurkers. But you need to stop putting words into my mouth, if I didn't say "any way, shape, or form", don't act like I did without a quote of where I implied that, and same goes for the wording on "strongly consider voting him after he talked".
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's full of nonsense
:( :P
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The "way, shape, or form" thing was mine. It's a figure of speech, and I'm sad that had to just be explained. As for strongly considered voting him, that was my fault. I meant if he didn't talk, and had a quote to back it up, but I screwed it up and now it's making my last oxymoronic example look true.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Primate »

Best Roleclaim. It's under Gaspar.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:35 am

Thoughts on Nabakov ?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Primate »

And I'm not commenting on anything until Superfly shows up, sorry.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Surye »

Mod: Has Superfly been proded, and we're waiting on that? If not, requesting a prod and a VC :)
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:53 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Prod is going out. VC is coming later
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:11 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

VC #2

Superfly (5): Primate, Dasquian, armlx, Celebloki, Ghostwriter

Surye (3): Battle Mage, Crub, NabakovNabakov
Albert B. Rampage (2): Khelvaster, Cyberbob
sideney (2): DrippingGoofBall, skitzer
muffinhead (2): Singing Librarian, Awesome Pants
armlx (1): Natirasha
Battle Mage (1): Albert B. Rampage
Primate (1): Surye
Ghostwriter (1): dahill1
DrippingGoofBall (1): sideney
Dasquian (1): Panzerjager

Not Voting (3): Sensfan, superfly, muffinhead
sideney
sideney
Goon
sideney
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 am

Post by sideney »

skitzer wrote:
sideney, Post 60 wrote:Let's land a safe vote.

Vote:DrippingGoofball
Why does your vote need to be safe? Why is it safe on DrippingGoofball? Also, I'm sensing a small bit of
OMGUS

Vote: sideney

Oh my, you got me...
Show
As Town 2/3 Lose with 1/2 nk and 1/2 lynched.
As Scum 1/3 Win but 1/1 Lynch
As doc 1 time.
As cop 1 time.
I'm a fucking noob!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Cyberbob »

I don't like the way Surye is playing, but that's a gut reaction. He seems overly... smooth? I dunno.

Regarding the Superfly wagon - I don't see anything to comment on or any reason to vote for him until one of these things happen: he posts elsewhere on the site without posting here (which would be at least some indicator that he is deliberately not answering) or
does
respond to Primate and is shown to be scummy.

I don't like Dasquian's insistence that more votes will exert some form of psychic influence on him to login and post. If he doesn't know the bandwagon exists, what possible urgency will furthering it cause?
FOS: Dasquian

Primate wrote:And I'm not commenting on anything until Superfly shows up, sorry.
Understandable... but only if he turns out to have something solid with which to accuse Superfly with.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

I don't get the suspicion of Surye here. A desire for information to base a decision to lynch - or not to lynch - on is more than reasonable. We are waiting for that information, it's true, but waiting for information is definitely better for town than acting without information. So it seems we're all waiting for Superfly to log in and for information to flow. Hopefully, those things will happen at the same time as each other.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”