RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Chesskid

So this is all super clipped because I'm not going into full detail in my attempt to rewrite everything. This was originally a mastina length wallpost of great glory
@GL I strongly believe one of the inventions is going to be a vig and as a result I think bringing us to evens is the right play
You people are fucking pathetic. It's team mafia and if youre town doing this shit replace with a teammate who isn't.
This is chesskid literally emulating my rant at Reckoner for towncred. Even the phrasings in this bit are the same that I used. Bad.
This is the problem with lynching someone other than me mastina today, if people arent going to lynch based on the correct flips
Okay sure have your way then. We'll lynch you! I think you're the overlap in the possibilities of {Chess/Hindu} or {Chess/Reck} anyway.
It also makes Reck's hider far more valuable, and I think he should get the hider.
In post 1576, chesskid3 wrote:Hurrr why is chesskid freaking out? Does he need to save his scumbuddy Hindu?

WELL IF THATS THE CASE PRETTY SURE HES FUCKED ON MY FLIP ANYWAY.

SO WE WILL BE MOVING RIGHT ALONG THANKS FOR YOUR BASIC COMPREHENSION
Have your way then :]

Also the AtE from Hindu strongly reads like it was written by LLD. I don't think that post ever comes from Hindu. Also don't think all the people trying to shit on me are town. I actually had something to compare it to posted by LLD!scum but I am too lazy to find it again so
If I'm not getting hider deal is off

I could've maybe entertained the lynch on Hindu if we talked about it enough because it would get him out of my blindspot and cover my ass just in case I was being pocketed by him

But not without hider. And even then, probably not until Keely does a rundown. And even then, dependent on how strongly Keely feels about his conclusion.

Also RC I would ask you to take a look at how easy and loveydovey it is on your side of the playing field to get anyone to vote any of me/chesskid/Hindu and get everyone to collaborate

If you're town, that should be a big ass giant red flag for you. Way too much collaboration. There's scum in your midst.
So 2 responses to this.

1) I agree. I would like you to get hider. There's a lot that goes into it but it largely comes down to hedging bets if I've been wrong, the fact that if I'm right everyone in this game can agree hindu/reck is not SvS, and the fact that if Mastina and you are both town I would really like one of you dead so this goes away.
So, I want to leash you onto Hindu if chesskid flips scum. Everyone agrees that you're not scum together so it makes the result trustworthy.
If he doesn't, I want you to give a target in advance and you can go for whoever you're concerned is scum trying to pocket me.

2) Ask Keely or Kilby how they feel about the fact that the wagon on Hindu went so fast.
There's a reason that I said I had the silent majority, this not at all an extraordinary development. My wagons tend to go fast.
What to me is actually an extraordinary development is that Chesskid took so long to get going and as a result I think he might be higher scum equity

I personally strongly believe both Katyusha and Mastina are town regardless of whether the flip is scum but I think it might be safer to give the hider to someone with different reads who I think has a solid chance of being town. I don't think that Creature is super valuable to the point of giving him the hider to keep him alive: if we were giving the hider to keep someone alive there's a list of people in front. like he's town but there's other people who are also town fmpov. And again I strongly setup spec one of the inventions being a vig shot so.

Elect: Reckoner

copying this i refuse to pagebottom
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN RC CHANGES THE DEAL YET AGAIN
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1648, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1642, chesskid3 wrote:before Elli was organizing team mafia when he was gonna be on this team me/him/dan/kags he and I were doing some prep on people who

a) would play
b) are considered good/etc

You've read his posting in MD right?
creature bb whered you go?

Anyone else with a teammmate who reads MD or is familiar with Elli and his madness?
quoting this to pagetop since this is what we are doing now
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:55 am

In post 1651, chesskid3 wrote:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN RC CHANGES THE DEAL YET AGAIN
I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it any further.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

sorry the only memes I engage in with people who are dumb or scum is the following
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:57 am

Here's the thing: I cannot trust Reck to target you because I do not trust the result because I think you are potential scumbuddies.
I do not have any such reservation about Hinduragi being scumbuddies with him so it's far better to lynch you of the two.

And wasn't it even you encouraging me to switch over and lynch you instead? Isn't this what you wanted? Reckoner gets the hider, IF YOU'RE FLIPPING TOWN he has free reign to do what he wants with it.

Again this should be exactly what you want to happen but when it comes up you're panicking about it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1655, RadiantCowbells wrote:because I think you are potential scumbuddies.
This is not what you said 3 pages ago!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:59 am

If Reck claims to target you, I do not know that you are town.
If Reck claims to target Hindu, I know for a fact that Hindu is town regardless of Reck's alignment.

AND SINCE YOU'RE FLIPPING TOWN, RECK NOW HAS FREE REIGN TO HIDE BEHIND WHOEVER HE WANTS. INCLUDING MASTINA.

WHY AREN'T YOU THANKFUL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You're changing the deal because you couldn't ram through your shit hindu push. This vig thing also came out of nowhere.

Now go sit in the corner and shuttup because we are talking about Elli now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1652, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1642, chesskid3 wrote:before Elli was organizing team mafia when he was gonna be on this team me/him/dan/kags he and I were doing some prep on people who

a) would play

Anyone else with a teammmate who reads MD or is familiar with Elli and his madness?
Anyone who wants to win this game im here waiting to talk
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 am

Oh actually super important in why I wanted Reckoner to get the hider that was missing the second time around
If Mastina and Reckoner are both town I really would like one slot dead so that we can actually find scum
You're changing the deal because you couldn't ram through your shit hindu push. This vig thing also came out of nowhere.
1) I have been saying there was a vig since before the game started
2) Hindu is at L-2 after I have been pushing it for literally 12 hours. You REQUESTED that we lynch you instead and clear Hindu when you flip town. That's what we're doing.
Isn't it amazing it's literally your dream come true Reckoner gets the hider, Scum!Mastina gets hid behind, I am confirmed to have spent the entirety of day 1 hard defending scum, Creature will never let go of paranoia on me, and Hindu is still alive as confirmed town to hunt the last scum.

AM I NOT MERCIFUL?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1660, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1652, chesskid3 wrote:

a) would play

Anyone who wants to win this game im here waiting to talk
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 am

AM I NOT MERCIFUL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote]Hindu strongly reads like it was written by LLD[/b] lol none of my posts have been written by anyone other than me. The only thing LLD helped with was that mastina post. You’ve played with me before and I tried to work with you then. You actually listened back then. You’ve changed now. That’s the differentiating factor. I’m not letting my team coach me in this game and I’m sure as hell not letting them write posts for me. They’re free to contribute thoughts but I’m not about to let people walk all over my game. My slot is independent except when it comes to terrible situations or help on reads. Im town as fuck and unsure how anyone sees otherwise. My entire post was written on the bus to work from my phone and, for the record, I don’t lie as either alignment except with direct necessary statements like “x is scum” if I’m scum because that’s language you have to lie upon. My post was all me.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu do you/anyone on your team read MD and familiar with Elli?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote]I am confirmed to have spent the entirety of day 1 hard defending scum,/quote]
You’re all so sure of your reads this is the only real conclusion. No one entertains the alternative that they’re wrong. You both deserve to lose this game.

I was familiar with Elli, in 2011. But no I don’t think so, haven’t asked them because I’m still on my phone at work, my team doesn’t talk much, the team chat has been mostly me posting memes with Elli coming in and doing the same.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The fact that my wagon reached so many votes so fast should be extremely telling. Like, hey, maybe there’s scum all over it. But no, it’s back to chesskid or mastina must be scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

OK I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. FUCK RC AND CHESSKID. FUCK THIS GAME.

elect: CheekyTeeky

VOTE: Something_Smart

Go fuck yourselves.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well I can't seem to find the MD posts but I know it was spoken about in Surrep, but Elli has a beta program where you basically feed it a lot of meta information from past games and it finds various meta tells.

I was super skeptical this thing existed until he showed me how it cleared vonflare and caught transcend scum in Surrep after the game

Anyway long story short during game prep Elli and I ran some more popular etc posters including Mastina. In addition to my scumread, and I wasn't even gonna do this since I think it's kinda lame, somewhere in her posting she dropped a sure thing scumtell.

I cannot and will not reveal it because I don't want to get murdered by Elli, but I can assure you with every fiber of my being that mastina is scum.

Now that's fine if you dont believe me, but given how RC is playing we aren't getting anywhere, so one of the following 2 needs to happen and I need promises in blood from the game they will.

Lynch Mastina If scum, lynch RC. Hider stays away from the entire situation.

Lynch chesskid. If town, lynch Mastina. If Mastina scum, lynch RC. Hider again stays away from the entire situation.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

meta is still trash btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 am

Think about it if you're town: why was Chesskid so hard and why were you so easy with the same people pushing it?
I agree that it's uncomfortable relatively but I don't understand why you seem to think that Chesskid is going to be town

Like there have been 3 major wagons this game

Mastina
Hinduragi
Chesskid

Of the three, two of them popped up at a ridiculous pace. Those were yourself and Mastina.
Chesskid on the other hand, getting votes on him is something I have been fighting for for a ridiculous amount of time and nada.

So like off of your own reasoning, Chesskid should be a good lynch here.
OK I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. FUCK RC AND CHESSKID. FUCK THIS GAME.
If Chesskid is scum do you feel differently about it?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fuck off VOTE: RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am

Okay this isn't worth it even though I think it's right.

VOTE: Hinduragi
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can someone unvote hindu my post is rly important

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”