farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Iammars wrote:farside, you just claimed cop. This requires investigations to come forth.
Yes, it does.
Yet neither one of you question his sanity or ask why he wants to NK me.
Whatever
Xtoxm - innocent
BooKitty - innocent
I don't care after this. I'm not answering why because this town has failed on so many levels it just pisses me off.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Bookitty »

Do you think vigs have differing sanities, Farside?

Why didn't you press harder against Xtoxm's lynch, since you apparently knew he was innocent?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Stop throwing a strop about it and do something about it... Im looking at this argument between you and Gorrad and I really dont know what to think however that last post is scummy and deinetly not pro-town. How do you expect town to win this if you fuck off after
persons opinion.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Stop throwing a strop about it and do something about it... Im looking at this argument between you and Gorrad and I really dont know what to think however that last post is scummy and deinetly not pro-town. How do you expect town to win this if you fuck off after
persons opinion.
That one person is basically waiting for the town to okay his moves my responds only!
One there is most likely 3 scums left. There is what 4 (censor) people actually playing the game at this point and everyone else has (censor) disappeared.
Two not a single person excpet CO has brought up why it is bad
Three he thinks if Twomz comes up scum or town makes me scum either way with no reason behind his descision.
Either actually read what is (censor) going on or STFU!

@BooKitty: I said what I could about Xtomx without fighting. I never had to breadcrumb anything before. I tried to say he was town every which way I could without coming out and saying why. If you have a better way for me to learn to breadcrumb I will listen, but frankly you should already know why I investigated you after what was said between the two of us.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Even though my point had nothing to do with you and Gorrads argument I have read over.

So first thing... Gorrad, in my view you shouldn't vig tonight if we mislynch. If you misvig thats game over. I do find it slightly scummy that you think that clearing you is more important than whether or not we are in lylo. Farside, in the last few pages you have blatantly over-reacted to Gorrads view.

Onto your points.
1. Fair enough, if you think people have disappeared ask for a prod/ ask questions to get them involved. Like me for instance I disappeared why dont you ask me questions instead of saying "STFU" as its very hypocritical of you.
2.Ok I agree with CO its bad. Similar views above.
3.He finds you scummy irrespective of Twomz's alliance. I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is the fact he is so willing to kill you despite not really having much of a case on you...

Now I am finding you scummy because your rudeness towards me and Bookie and your blatant overreaction is, I think, out of character for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Even though my point had nothing to do with you and Gorrads argument I have read over.

So first thing... Gorrad, in my view you shouldn't vig tonight if we mislynch. If you misvig thats game over. I do find it slightly scummy that you think that clearing you is more important than whether or not we are in lylo. Farside, in the last few pages you have blatantly over-reacted to Gorrads view.

Onto your points.
1. Fair enough, if you think people have disappeared ask for a prod/ ask questions to get them involved. Like me for instance I disappeared why dont you ask me questions instead of saying "STFU" as its very hypocritical of you.
2.Ok I agree with CO its bad. Similar views above.
3.He finds you scummy irrespective of Twomz's alliance. I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is the fact he is so willing to kill you despite not really having much of a case on you...

Now I am finding you scummy because your rudeness towards me and Bookie and your blatant overreaction is, I think, out of character for you.
I'm pissed off. Duh!
Not a single person looked and thought wow he's not playing a town vig additude and you want me not to be pissed off at everyone lackidasical attitude in regards to it? You honestly think he is being pro town saying what he did without himself realizing that there is hardly anyone really participating. Those that are posting by the way are posting enough not to really need a prod. (I could be wrong). Plus I find the whole reason that Twomz is being lynched was based on the fact that he didn't die. Some people were willing to see if he was being honest, but saw the weather change and figured it was done why? Do they think that Twomz would (censor) see that himself? Do they not think that the (censor) mafia would have discussed it? Heck I didn't even notice the change in weather from one day to the next. No one thinks hey maybe the scum did that so they could kill who they wanted. Nope. You want me to go on about why I'm pissed. Just keep asking. :x
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I will read this tomorrow.

SEACREST
BLACKBERRY OUT!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I've got a few things to say about this after this rather insane page so far.
First off, farside, you need to calm down a little bit. I, in fact, agree with you that he's not playing like a pro-town vig should be playing. He's playing like someone who's more worried about proving himself than helping the town win.
@Gorrad: If you really feel that farside is scum, make a case on her. Tell us why you think she'd be a good lynch/vig. What you're doing now, what seems to be an argument through repetition, isn't very pro-town at all, and even though you have a confirmable role, if you're going to be using it like this, I'd rather you do nothing. First off, we'll almost definitely lose if you misvig, whether or not we lynch scum, which I think has been said already.
farside wrote:Plus I find the whole reason that Twomz is being lynched was based on the fact that he didn't die. Some people were willing to see if he was being honest, but saw the weather change and figured it was done why? Do they think that Twomz would (censor) see that himself? Do they not think that the (censor) mafia would have discussed it? Heck I didn't even notice the change in weather from one day to the next. No one thinks hey maybe the scum did that so they could kill who they wanted. Nope.
Frankly, yes. I think that Twomz would realize based on the day scene that the obvious weather change(no role reveal) was why he didn't die. However, I think that he feigned ignorance hoping that people would buy his mafia RB story. It's probably one of the best plays he could make as scum, for a reason that you already seemed to have stated. Others, such as yourself, didn't notice the weather change, therefore he could use that excuse. However, he's actually been rather scummy this entire game. Gorrad has been quite scummy as well. I honestly believe that either or both of them could be mafia, whether they've roleclaimed supposedly confirmable roles or not. Twomz claimed what we all figured to be an easily confirmable role: "Oh he'll die tonight, but at least he'll be confirmed and we won't lose another townie." It wasn't that easy, unfortunately. I think we should take roleclaims with a grain of salt, because, as can be seen from yesterday's lynch of cyberbob, the mafia tracker, a town-sounding role can be scum.
Speaking of roleclaims: farside, do you have a rolename?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Gorrad »

898, 902, 1044

Also notable:

1) Drawing attention from Twomz lynch
2) Major overreaction to my trying to give the town a say in who I vig (people, y'all can still get in on this).
3) Calling me scum (and REALLY asserting this) when I'm a confirmable vig. I can see a tracker being Mafia, that has considerable use to them, but Vig? Glork decided the weather ahead of time, IIRC, do you think he'd give scum a second kill on N4, when the town will more often than not be in a hard position in a mini? 'Cause I don't. Unbalances and all that jazz.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I've been suspicious of Farside since my original replacement into the game, where Twomz made his "gambit" of trying to lure people to claim what weather affected them. She said, at that time, she would have FOSed anyone who fell for the gambit and stated what weather affected them, while apparently not finding Twomz at all suspicious for the gambit itself.

This is not the first time she's defended Twomz, and since I feel fairly sure Gorrad is town due to his reactions surrounding that situation (he didn't HAVE to speak up, but he did so nearly immediately -- Farside's reactions came later), I'm not at all certain of her claim. That said, she shouldn't be vigged or lynched today. If she's the cop, either she'll die from the nightkill, or she'll have an investigation tomorrow.

That said, I didn't think Farside was especially rude.

I'm still waiting for her to answer about whether she thinks vigs have differing sanities, though.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

No I don't think vigs have different sanities. I think Gorrad's thought process is faulty on many levels. I am doubting the vig claim based on the fact that he wants to NK me because I disagree with people. Now he is saying because I find him scummie for wanting to NK me but wants people to weigh in when very few people are talking. His logic in the matter is faulty.
I unfortunetly feel useless, because I can only investigate during hot or sunny days and it has been wet, snowy, windy anything but sunny these past few days.
@Hascow. My character has a name is that what you are looking for? Or is saying I'm a warm weather cop sufficiate.
Oh might I add that Gorrad still stated that no matter what Twomz's alignment was he was going to vig me based on no reason what so ever. I'm sorry, but no of his reasoning thus far makes me feel safe as a town member. Why wouldn't Glork but in a SK with limited kill ability? He made a cop with limited means?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Twomz »

TBH, I didn't read the day scene. I rarely give it more than a passing glance in games unless I have time. I expected to be dead so I came on to check... and then was like WTF? Why is armlx dead instead of me? I spent the next few minutes making a PM to Glork making sure he got my PM last night... but he did. I guess at this point I should have read the day/night scene... but I was too busy attempting to defend myself at this point. /shrug.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:26 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

farside22 wrote:Why wouldn't Glork but in a SK with limited kill ability?
Because his chance of winning would be about zero. Serial killers are up against bad enough odds as it is. Making their kills less frequent would make it a really shitty role.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

ChaosOmega wrote:
Because his chance of winning would be about zero. Serial killers are up against bad enough odds as it is. Making their kills less frequent would make it a really shitty role.
Yeah. I could see a scum group where each person can kill a certain weather (that would be REALLY cool), but, given Cyberbob's role, I doubt that. Also that would STILL exclude me, seeing as how I'm making a kill besides the mafia kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
Yeah. I could see a scum group where each person can kill a certain weather (that would be REALLY cool), but, given Cyberbob's role, I doubt that. Also that would STILL exclude me, seeing as how I'm making a kill besides the mafia kill.
You still aren't coming up with a good reason to vig. 3 people (not including myself) have stated why it is a bad reason and why haven't you taken into account peoples lack of posting on the subject?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Your claim IS making me reconsider. The reconsideration will take a bit. Also, I probably just missed this earlier, but what is your role name?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Your claim IS making me reconsider. The reconsideration will take a bit. Also, I probably just missed this earlier, but what is your role name?
J.B. is the name. Warm weather cop is my game. I'm not fond of this weather at all and wish for hot and sunny days to come out and find myself some scum.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Gorrad »

There are MANY J.B.s. Any one in particular?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:There are MANY J.B.s. Any one in particular?
That's all I got.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

HAS IS EFFING SCUM!

I am tracker I saw him target the dead last night... (lol)

UNVOTE, VOTE: HAS

You wanna know the real reason why?
<<Deleted for reference to an ongoing game>>
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Blackberry wrote:HAS IS EFFING SCUM!

How exactly is he acting to make you suspect this?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Glork »

Mod Note: PLEASE refrain from discussing ongoing games. They are very much against my rules, and future infractions will result in replacement or modkill.

Thanks,
Glork

EDIT: Apparently that game
ENDED
recently, and I misread Blackberry's post. I apologize for being a complete moron. :(
Last edited by Glork on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

It's a reference to an ENDED game, k, thanks.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok guys Im going to be away from Sunday afternoon to Thursday Afternoon due to family Easter holiday and then Friday Evening to Sunday morning due to camping stuff. Promise to post between the two and on both Sundays.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Blackberry wrote:HAS IS EFFING SCUM!

Blackberry, it's beyond the time for random votes. kthxbye
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”