Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Incognito »

So basically you're monitoring the thread but choosing not to contribute unless you're called out. Lurking much?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

V/LA much?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Incognito »

The fact that you were able to read the very last sentence of post whatever of mine under an alt account and LOL about it doesn't really suggest that you're V/LA.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Right, when you come back from a V/LA, what do you generally do?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Glork »

"Remember, the Aperture Science ‘Bring Your Daughter to Work Day’ is the perfect time to have her tested."
-GLaDOS

Vote Coutn:

Flameaxe (Machiavellian-Mafia, Incognito)
Incognito (Gorrad)
scotmany12 (Ether)
Sir Tornado (Your Worst Nightmare)

9 alive, 5 to lynch
Last edited by Glork on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Incognito wrote:The fact that you were able to read the very last sentence of post whatever of mine under an alt account and LOL about it doesn't really suggest that you're V/LA.
Oh but the V/LA thread does. And I can assure you that flameaxe has posted there. Yay research. Anyways, I'll post stuff tomorrow. And stuff.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Incognito wrote:
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:and the whole situation could potentialy also explain why Gorrad can't dismiss the idea of me being anti-town, even though I have no killing ability
Actually, I don't blame Gorrad for still being suspicious of you. Just because he investigated you and found that you did not kill last night doesn't mean you're not scum. It's possible that only one member of the mafia has to submit the kill and that person who submits the kill is the one who would come back as the person who killed for that night.
I'd like to clarify this. My role specifically says I find out who CAN kill, not who DID kill. There's a definite chance of cult in this game.

An elaboration on that last sentence: Remember the game. There was one 'person' organising the killing, and one 'object' that everyone was obsessed with in a cult-like manner.

I hereby propose that there is a Cult of the Weighted Companion Cube in this game.

I'm FAR from sure, but I am at this stage expecting it. Games with gunsmiths almost always have a twist, and this one makes a lot of sense flavor-wise. My results confirm no one as protown. They only confirm nonscum/SK/vig.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Ether »

I am tempted to join the Flamewagon.

Pooky is PookyTheMagicalBear, the mod of that game Miztef was scum in.

It is highly, highly unlikely that there is a cult; anticipation of one will not affect my play and should not affect yours.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Care to explain, Ether? Scum, Vig, Cult is not far-fetched in my opinion, SOMETHING is here to throw off my results. We can NOT assume people I clear are protown until a SK is lynched. My results mean there's a good chance of them being protown. But it does NOT confirm.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

I am open to the possibility of a cult in this game, but I won't be obsessing over it until there is significant evidence of one (i.e. cultist lynched or killed).

And I like my Flameaxe vote more and more now after his interaction with Incognito. And officially Flameaxe + his alt Mike O'Malley posted 30 times in other threads since the start of Day 2 before posting in this one. Anyone who uses his metagame to his defense uses BS, since he obviously is taking advantage of his metagame so that he could be a non-contributor and only post when prompted.
The end justifies the means.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:I am open to the possibility of a cult in this game, but I won't be obsessing over it until there is significant evidence of one (i.e. cultist lynched or killed).

And I like my Flameaxe vote more and more now after his interaction with Incognito. And officially Flameaxe + his alt Mike O'Malley posted 30 times in other threads since the start of Day 2 before posting in this one. Anyone who uses his metagame to his defense uses BS, since he obviously is taking advantage of his metagame so that he could be a non-contributor and only post when prompted.
I'm trying to defend myself with a meta-game? I'm trying to defend myself? I was V/LA all week, I just got back a few days ago. I can't catch up and make big posts for all of my games at once, that is very much impossible.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm not liking the Flameaxe vote right now. However, it is starting to look probable that he is scum.

We've got:

M-M - Likely Pro-town Power Role
Gorrad - Likely Pro-town Power Role
YWN - "Can't use a gun", therefore, unlikely anti-town role.

Just to throw this out there, is there any compelling reason that M-M and Gorrad are who they claim to be? Besides the fact that there is no counter-claim, I don't think there has been confirming evidence that these 2 are pro-town. They may still have their power roles, but whats stopping them from being anti-town?

Ether and Incognito, I think their posts are clean and effective, which is nice, but not necessarily pro-town.

Flameaxe and Sir Tornado, both look like mostly lurkers to me. Jester did have a semi-lurker strategy going on, I wonder if any other scum would do the same?

Scotmany has basically been semi-helpful all game, and his "looking like he's active" all the time makes me wonder. Right now I'm probably most suspicious of him, although I don't have much actual evidence.

So, this game basically splits up into certain groups of players, the "powerroles", the "lurkers", and the "actives". For me, as scum, I try to take on different approaches to things then my scumbuddies are doing. I know that Flameaxe and Sir tornado normally are unhelpful, so that makes me think they have a good chance of being town already, on top of that, Jester was a semi-lurker. My thought is that the scum would not want too many players lurking, and Jester probably would have posted more if his scumbuddies were not very active.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Flameaxe wrote:I'm trying to defend myself with a meta-game? I'm trying to defend myself? I was V/LA all week, I just got back a few days ago. I can't catch up and make big posts for all of my games at once, that is very much impossible.
1. I never said you were defending yourself using your metagame. It's mainly a few others, like what Miztef just did in 337.
2. You failed to fulfill your promise to post late in D1, and you had 30 posts not in this game since the start of Day 2, and you only began posting here after you were called out by Incognito, which signaled that you had this game on the bottom of your priority list. Low priority :arrow: lack of motivation to contribute :arrow: scummy.
3. Make big posts? I would surprised to see you make big posts with actual analysis in this game, considering the fact that your only two posts greater than 2 lines is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

UN-BIASED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAH
AHAH
AHA
AH

That was funny. Really.

and
Still.
Wearing.
Jeans.
Plus you have done zero helpful scumhunting analysis the entire game.
The end justifies the means.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

That promise was made a day before I left town. This game isn't on the bottom of my priority list, but it isn't on the top either. My posts outside of this game have no connections with this game. Those games just needed a re-read after my vacation than this one, and some still do. The fact that Incog happened to call me out once I finally got around to this game is a complete coincidence.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Incognito »

Flameaxe and scotmany12 have quite a nice 1-2 punch kinda thing going on here. Twice now I've called for more discussion from some of our more inactive players in a game of MAFIA and twice now I've been chastised for it. I vote for Sir Tornado early on and scotmany, in an eager rush to gain some pro-town creds, questions the difference between Sir T and Akonas and jack_dillon to which I reply. Then Flameaxe swoops in and mentions that metagaming is tech.

Now again I call out Flameaxe for lurking and question him about why he chooses not to contribute and in comes scotmany to the rescue again donning his cape and fucking spandex pants mentioning that he did some research and noticed that Flameaxe wrote that he would be V/LA LAST WEEKEND. Obviously I noticed that too, scotmany12, but what you failed miserably to notice was what Mach-Mafia so nicely summarized for me: Flameaxe has been plenty active on both his regular account and his alt account despite the fact that he's "V/LA".

I'd be very interested to see this:
scotmany12 wrote:Yay research. Anyways, I'll post stuff tomorrow. And stuff.
sometime soon.
Miztef wrote:I'm not liking the Flameaxe vote right now. However, it is starting to look probable that he is scum.
See, this is the kind of stuff that'll get you lynched in a heartbeat. Which is it? Do you think Flameaxe is scum or do you not like the wagon?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Flameaxe wrote:That promise was made a day before I left town. This game isn't on the bottom of my priority list, but it isn't on the top either. My posts outside of this game have no connections with this game. Those games just needed a re-read after my vacation than this one, and some still do. The fact that Incog happened to call me out once I finally got around to this game is a complete coincidence.
You know what else isn't top of that list? WEM Mafia.

I can confirm that he was on vacation, and not posting much due to that. Also, he's not a helpful person, but this level of unhelpfulness is starting to get really suspicious. Flameaxe, can you pretend to help like you usually do rather than doing nothing?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Miztef »

I think that, although flameaxe may be scum, I don't like the way the wagon is going right now.

If I were to vote flameaxe, my most compelling reason is that he is unhelpful, not really that he is scum. I don't like this reasoning very much though, because it creates easy opportunities for scum to lynch people ("Well, they were unhelpful anyway" would be their defense). I'd much rather look into alternative wagons right now.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Incognito »

But the reasoning isn't that he's unhelpful; it's that he was
lurking
. I don't buy the whole "OMG I POSTED WHEN INCOG CALLED ME OUT BY COINCIDENCE" crap. And it's only an easy opportunity for scum to lynch people when the person being lynched is town. Do you
know
Flameaxe to be town here?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Gorrad wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:That promise was made a day before I left town. This game isn't on the bottom of my priority list, but it isn't on the top either. My posts outside of this game have no connections with this game. Those games just needed a re-read after my vacation than this one, and some still do. The fact that Incog happened to call me out once I finally got around to this game is a complete coincidence.

I can confirm that he was on vacation, and not posting much due to that. Also, he's not a helpful person, but this level of unhelpfulness is starting to get really suspicious. Flameaxe, can you pretend to help like you usually do rather than doing nothing?
No. WEM is at the top. Just not the flavor. Keeping the game running is. Sorry I couldn't pretend to help while I was lurking on vacation, as that seems what V/LA has become.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Flameaxe wrote:
Gorrad wrote:

No. WEM is at the top. Just not the flavor. Keeping the game running is. Sorry I couldn't pretend to help while I was lurking on vacation, as that seems what V/LA has become.
Well, you're off! Wanna give us a scumlist?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

After I finish my re-read, I will give you one.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Cool
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Incognito wrote:Now again I call out Flameaxe for lurking and question him about why he chooses not to contribute and in comes scotmany to the rescue again donning his cape and fucking spandex pants mentioning that he did some research and noticed that Flameaxe wrote that he would be V/LA LAST WEEKEND. Obviously I noticed that too, scotmany12, but what you failed miserably to notice was what Mach-Mafia so nicely summarized for me: Flameaxe has been plenty active on both his regular account and his alt account despite the fact that he's "V/LA".
Ok, I'm in three games with Flame right now. In all three, he has posted very little to absolutely nothing during the past week. So yeah, he hasn't been plenty active. I don't know where MM is getting this activity from.

Ok, so rereading the game, I'm thinking Miztef or Incognito. Miztef mostly for his contradications, and something doesn't seem right about Incognito. Can't really put my finger on it though. I must now look through their post in isolation. What I did do was try to find connections between jester and anyone, and honestly, nothing stood out at all. I do not think there is much to gain from him.

I have a question for Gorrad. What does your role really do? You said that you can investigate someone and this tells you if they can kill or not? Correct?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Funny enough, I was V/LA last weekend. In addition to that, I went out of town during the past week.
Flameaxe wrote:Hey. St. Pattys weekend is over, and my hellish weekend of no-fun is over. I should get a chance to catch up tomorrow, but then
I'm going out of town on Wed.

Spring Break, woooooo.
Whole quotes, woooooo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”