sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by sykedoc »

xXFoxXx wrote:I'm of course the replacement for Mikeydaman, and I've read through the game so far and have drawn some own thoughts.

I claim Mafia Roleblocker.

My scum buddies are Ration and Steek.

This Messege is for Prof. Guppy only:

Don't worry, I didn't name you.
followed by Occult bragging about the WIFOM of it.

What I think has happened, is that Occult has likely named one of his scum buddies, and selected the rest as town. If he selected which scum to name carefully, and was able to choose who was most likely going to be lynched first out of the group, then Scum gets a strong position.

Assuming we didn't consider that, if we lynched NamedPersonA and they turn out to be scum, there's a very strong possibility we would lynch another of the people he named, and if I'm correct, they would turn out to be town.

Then we're left with the situations where we have 2 more named people, 1 we lynched was scum, another we lynched was town. We fall more clearly into the deep game of WIFOM Occult has set for us, one that we cannot ignore.

I think that the contents of his post are indeed WIFOM, and not the fact that he posted it. So how do we determine who of those is scum?
Well, I do not believe the game started with more than 3 scum for such a small game, Occult named 3 people, plus himself, that means he's definitely lied about 1 of them. This gives us at least a 1 in 3 chance of accidentally hitting a town player, and I do not believe that he'd of named all the scum.

Notice how he singled out Prof. Guppy, I think this is more to try and ensure that Guppy does NOT get lynched instead of the scum buddy he intends to, as is going with the game of WIFOM Occult has created.

We have a cop who hasn't been counterclaimed, I personally am without reasonable doubt they are in fact truth-telling and sane.

I think the person Occult wants us to lynch and find scum is Sykedoc (Ration), and that's what I'm going to do. I think if we lynch Syke, Vamp inspects Steek, and we go from there.

Could you please summarize how this at all entails lynching me?
Second of all, please stop reffering to me as Ration or linking me to Ration.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by sykedoc »

I think this is a good idea, then you can get off my damn back.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by sykedoc »

EBWOP

I think NO LYNCH AND INVESTIGATE ME is a good idea.
then you can get off my damn back.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:51 am

Post by SensFan »

sykedoc wrote:I think NO LYNCH AND INVESTIGATE ME is a good idea.
then you can get off my damn back.
To be honest, that SCREAMS of Invest-Immune GF...
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Prof. Guppy
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Prof. Guppy »

Occult's WIFOM is a strange game. The only winning move is not to play. If I or Sky are really scum, you won't need to play the scumbucket's game to figure it out.

I'm still waiting to hear from Avin. He seems like the scummiest guy to me right now.
I am the Titan of Trivia. Just ask StrangerCoug. I am the champion of his Wipeout game. Find it here.

I have a perfect Mafia record. I've died in every game I've been in.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by avinashv »

To be honest, that SCREAMS of Invest-Immune GF...
Agreed.
I'm still waiting to hear from Avin. He seems like the scummiest guy to me right now.
What exactly were you expecting from me? You didn't ask a question or anything.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by avinashv »

xXFoxXx wrote:No lynching once looks good to me, and I'd like to see skyedoc investigated first.
I am going to go ahead and claim
Town Detective
. I investigated Ration N0 with a guilty result, and Prof. Guppy the next night, also with a guilty result. Ration was picked randomly; Guppy picked because he seemed very mildly scummy D1, and was named by Occult before he was lynched.

As to why I waited so long: honestly, I was worried about not being taken seriously. I wasn't going to claim D1, but the other cop's claim was a serious blow to my case. I initially thought of that as scum, but when the claim turned out to be correct, I figured that maybe there were two cop-roles after all. Furthermore, I also wasn't sure about how best to claim in games on forums; the game is different live, for obvious reasons. My main reason for claiming this particular moment is that Guppy pointed me out as his scummiest player, and I was worried about getting targeted at night, especially with talks of a no-lynch, without the information I have being told to the town.

If you'll go back through my posts, I tried to subtly push towards Ration/Guppy as scum; I even asked a few times what the possibility of two cop-roles was because I was very confused at that claim.

Here's to hoping this doesn't come of as scummy--I see this post either winning us the game right now, or me getting lynched. If the latter happens, investigate either of the two at least one night to confirm.

If I played this right and there are 3 mafia, then town just won. Again, I got a guilty on Ration/skyedoc N0 and Prof. Guppy N1. I can't see how I played this wrong, but if I did, someone, please, explain in a reasonable manner where I messed up and how I should have presented this information--I mean this seriously; even if you think this was scummy, I'd love the advice of a seasoned player.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Easy solution to figure out the genuiness of this claim, have guest here at the moment and about to have dinner but will post this shortly.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Post by killa seven »

i have to belive avinashv untill a counter claim is brought uppon so
vote proff guppy
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Now vote no lynch and doc protects me again (presuming there is a doc) and I investigate either ration/skyedoc or Prof. Guppy.

Given if avin is a detective he will be killed but his results will be confirmed by me and most likely game over for scum....(presuming there are no more than three scum). If avin is scum and this is not a genuine claim then we lose one town for one scum. Either way we catch a scum.

Also wtf killa why would you expect a counter claim, it would be like having a confirmed doc and someone claiming nurse.

vote:no vote
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by avinashv »

killa seven, if you're going to vote, better it be for skyedoc who already has more votes.

At this point it's irrelevant though; assuming there are only 3 mafia, a NL now, my night kill and vamp confirming is game. Or, if enough people believe me straight up, one less day. Whatever.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 pm

mod certanly has a wierd set up if we do have two investigative roles and three mafia no godfather, but as I suggest the safest way to play this is to
no lynch
Prof. Guppy
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Prof. Guppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Prof. Guppy »

I know avin is lying. He's not going to convince me I'm mafia, because I know I'm innocent. (Unless I'm some kind of blind miller or something.) But I guess this argument doesn't hold a lot of weight, unless I quote my role PM, which is verboten.

I trust vamp, so I guess his plan to confirm my innocence will make it one and done for my arch-nemesis.

Unvote Vote: No Lynch
I am the Titan of Trivia. Just ask StrangerCoug. I am the champion of his Wipeout game. Find it here.

I have a perfect Mafia record. I've died in every game I've been in.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:05 am

yeah
vote no lynch
incase there is no such thing as a no vote. Strange move by avin if he is not genuine. I guess also I can investigate avin as a third option for if avin is scum perhaps he is trying to get me to investigate one of two player intended to be killed. Thus wasting an investigation and giving scum more chance to stay alive.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:11 am

or lynch avin if someone makes such a bold claim he could be a god father and ratted out his scum buddies.
xXFoxXx
xXFoxXx
Townie
xXFoxXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 am

Post by xXFoxXx »

The play right now is
Vote: NoLynch

I think we should stick to the plan of having sykedoc investigated tonight. I don't like the idea of ruling things in and out based on what we think the mod would make the setup.
Cunning like a Fox
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 am

Post by avinashv »

This is all assuming vamp isn't SK or something and just got lucky with Occult.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:34 am

Post by killa seven »

why are we assumimg there are 3 sum? 2 cops and your thinking there are 3 scum? there is probably 2 anti town groups or one large scum group, and all u guys voting no lynch after a cop claim outa no were is just rediculous.
unvote vote sycdoc

fos vampire

^ and thats a huge fos buddy.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:37 am

Post by killa seven »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:
Also wtf killa why would you expect a counter claim, it would be like having a confirmed doc and someone claiming nurse.

]
i mean a claim from one of the scum guys, sycdoc or prof.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 am

Post by avinashv »

killa seven wrote:why are we assumimg there are 3 sum? 2 cops and your thinking there are 3 scum? there is probably 2 anti town groups or one large scum group, and all u guys voting no lynch after a cop claim outa no were is just rediculous.
unvote vote sycdoc

fos vampire

^ and thats a huge fos buddy.
I concur. I know it's been just a short while, but I'd really love to hear from the rest of the town before we nolynch.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Niv »

The TVOD needs to stop trying to vote more than once Vote count

sykedoc - Lalmtreasteek, avinashv, killa seven
xXFoxXx- Erratus Apathos
No Lynch - thevampireofdusseldorf, Prof. Guppy, xXFoxXx

Any issues post in thread
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:38 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, my only qualm with our present course of action is that there is the possibility that Avinashv isn't sane. It seems quite unlikely that we'd have two sane investigative roles in a game with only twelve people. It also seems unlikely that he would happen to hit on two guilties with his first two investigations. If he was paranoid, say, that would be explained.

Therefore, I'm all for going with the no-lynch today and having vampire investigate one of the two people implicated by Avinashv. If some people think that Sykedoc might be a GF, it might be better to investigate Prof. Guppy, just so that isn't an issue.
Vote: No-Lynch
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm

We can speculate as to what the set up could be but we have one big issue to deal with the claim of avin.
At the moment I am not getting good vibes from him at all
avinashv wrote:This is all assuming vamp isn't SK or something and just got lucky with Occult.
If avin is genuine and there are more than one scum group then I would say occult blocked Prof. Guppy. Therfore Skyedoc is paired with one of them and we have one scum left. Im leaning on that last one beng Killa.
But anyways the best solution is for me to investigate skyedoc or guppy.

Killa you said you would belive avin unless a counter claim, now you mention a claim from sky or guppy. What sort of claim from them would make you not belive avin?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Also avin what reason do you belive me to be a sk when I claimed cop first day and provided the goods?
And killa care to explain the fos?
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by avinashv »

Vamp: Nowhere in my last posts I called you out as SK---what I did say was that there was the possibility. Small one at that; I think less than the chance that you're legit. If you were SK, you may have gotten lucky with calling Occult out. I don't really know.

As for my sanity, well, my role description obviously didn't have anything to do with that, and a paranoid detective may be possible; I did consider it, but I felt it was more important to get this information out.

Anyway, if people felt skyedoc was scummy (or anyone else) before I claimed, then why nolynch now? If you believed he was anti-town, then my claim should only strengthen that; and if I am paranoid, then it shouldn't matter because he's already scum in some people's mind. I just don't think a NL is a good idea at this stage with the possibility of multiple anti-town groups.

MightyFireball---I highlighted pretty well what my choices were; Ration I think was a lucky guess, but Occult did call out Guppy as his scumbuddy. I'm not discounting the fact that I may be paranoid though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”