Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by eljcko »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Oh Benevolent and Just Admiral Stukov:
Please replace or modkill SlySly. His sudden and rash actions are detrimental to t
Ihe well-being and overall playability of the game and its players
I second this motion.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

Game Rules:

0. This is more than a game. Fun is not as important as winning. If things get personal, it’s your job to make them even more personal.
Read the rules.

Shut the fuck up, UA. You are just pissed cause I know you are scum and have my vote on you.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

JDodge wrote: And so thus you brush of my accusations of you as being because you are "active".
No, you are so full of shit that you are easy to overlook.

I'll point out some of your bs now and why it is so easy to not really pay much attention to you...
Jdodge wrote: Still not playing anywhere near seriously on page 3. This is going to be a great read.
Right out of the gate, an insinuation that everyone in this game is a dumbass.
Jdodge wrote: SlySly overreacts to MBF's lack of reasoning. Interesting.
No overreaction, you just don't know the history.
Jdodge wrote: SlySly's 112 is some of the best backpedaling I've seen in ages.
See above statement in reference to history. Is there any argument from anyone that MBF was purposely being an idiot? Do a little meta if you must know more.
Jdodge wrote: SlySly goes out of his way to attack UA pointlessly.
My attack was not pointless. UA was bullheaded in getting a townie killed and I think his approach was mighty scummy.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Please replace or modkill SlySly. His sudden and rash actions are detrimental to t
I second this motion.
Way to support your scum buddy!!!
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by eljcko »

SlySly wrote:
eljcko wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
I second this motion.
Way to support your scum buddy!!!
You posted some actual info now, so I withdraw that. But those things are said to JD so I will wait for ooba and korts to speak because they have said very little
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by ooba »

Ok .. one quick post coming up after a quick re-read ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by ooba »

As promised ...

Andycyca 57 :
Why reply for lovo here?

Sly 73 :
Votes MBF here - No reason
Noted that both Thrantos and eljcko have semi defended sly here by saying it was a random vote in 75 and 76

hasdgfas 78:
A very weak FOS on Thanatos. Distancing ?

Korts in 88 echoes my above sentiment

Sly in 92 and eljcko in 97 both debunk Thanatos's argument to defend hasdafas

Sly in 112 is a massive backtrack. It's fine you have history but i think you just used that here to get out of a tight corner for trying to start a wagon on MBF

Thanatos actual first content post (till now it was ryan) pings my scum dar - " I'd vote him, but I don't want to Bandwagon."

eljcko 122 :
Defends Sly's backtracking
eljcko in 126 wrote: I just did a re-read and the only new thing that struck me was ryan flipping out at hasdaskjdhflk about the day 1 myth crap.
I doubt that has any tells on him as role
, but there is not anything else that I haven't touched on in my other post. This game needs more action IMO. Start talking (typing)!!!!!
I'd like the bolded part explained please ..
Andycyca in 138 wrote:I sense at least one scum in the {cow, ooba, korts} set
He was right here

Sly in 160 :
Lol . I'm not sure if this was a joke

Sly in 163 :
I hate how you keep bringing up things from outside the game to justify your actions here . i.e 'I was in a game with MBF' , 'I was in a recent conversation about color coded messages'

Also ..
Sly wrote:If this is the case, why don't you start trying to play THIS game now and leave our discussions and biases from the other game in the other game? It would only be fair to the others to do so.
way to be a hypocrite

172 :
lovo now diverts attention with his post about i stay out of day 1
Both Jdodge and eljcko vote lovo . The attention shifts from Sly

181 :
Andycyca responds to the previous page instead of focusing on lovo which is good.

eljcko 239 :
Role Speculation does not help

JDogde's 280 :
Comparing player profiles to what i've got so far

Agree with Sly. Disagree strongly with Korts and UA.

Agree with Andy being town

Sly 289 , 291 , 298 , 301:
Don't try to pull a lovo again with us .

My Analysis..

Town
~~~~
Korts
UA
Andy

Neutral
~~~~~~~
Jdodge
Thanatos
eljcko
Llyod

Scum
~~~~~~
SlySly

vote : SlySly
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:34 am

Post by eljcko »

ooba wrote:As promised ...

eljcko 122 :
Defends Sly's backtracking
eljcko in 126 wrote: I just did a re-read and the only new thing that struck me was ryan flipping out at hasdaskjdhflk about the day 1 myth crap.
I doubt that has any tells on him as role
, but there is not anything else that I haven't touched on in my other post. This game needs more action IMO. Start talking (typing)!!!!!
I'd like the bolded part explained please ..

eljcko 239 :
Role Speculation does not help

Town
~~~~
Korts
UA
Andy

Neutral
~~~~~~~
Jdodge
Thanatos
eljcko
Llyod

Scum
~~~~~~
SlySly

vote : SlySly
I meant mafia or town. I should have said alliance to be much more clear in that statement. I also asked because I wanted to know what sniper wolf did, or if like roy cambell, she was vanilla. That could be very helpful so we don't lynch a named character with a vanilla claim again.

Now my question back is, after disagreeing strongly about UA and korts, why do you have them on your town list? You say nothing else about them in your analysis.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:49 am

Post by SlySly »

ooba wrote:
My Analysis..

Town
~~~~
Korts
UA
Andy

Neutral
~~~~~~~
Jdodge
Thanatos
eljcko
Llyod

Scum
~~~~~~
SlySly
Your analysis is not very good. Not very good at all, but it does seem in line with what has happened so far in this game.

Unfortunately, I wasted my investigatory skill on MBF last night, who turned up town and dead. Take this however you want to as I will not elaborate.

I guess his idiotic play was misinterpretted as scum. That seems to be a fairly common occurence. Act like a fool as town and be mistaken as scum.

UA, if it is not pro-town, it is anti-town.

Jdodge and ooba, sorry you don't like the
fact
that meta is a part of this game. I never meta anyone, but I know others do. I am very often misinterpretted, meta me and see for yourself.

ooba, you vote surprises me not seeing how I called you out for being the scum hammer on the lovo townie train. Don't try to tell me how to play. If I wanna act like lovo, I will. Lovo was town, if you don't remember, so don't get all "you are acting like lovo so you must be scum" or I will have to respond with "your scum finding skills were shit when you hammered lovo just like they are shit with you accusing me of being scum."

Here is a fact that some need to realize, someone being an asshole does not make them scum.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:43 am

Post by eljcko »

SlySly wrote: Your analysis is not very good. Not very good at all, but it does seem in line with what has happened so far in this game.
If it is not good, why is it in line. Or is that just because you were labeled in the scum category?
Unfortunately, I wasted my investigatory skill on MBF last night, who turned up town and dead. Take this however you want to as I will not elaborate.
Intresting.
I guess his idiotic play was misinterpretted as scum. That seems to be a fairly common occurence. Act like a fool as town and be mistaken as scum.
Very true, that is why some people are voting for you.
UA, if it is not pro-town, it is anti-town.
I don't necisarily agree with things that are one or another, scumtells very depending on the meta, which you touch on a bit. Player A's vote hopping might be a scumtell for him, but Player B may always vote hop, so that is not reliable as an anti-town move for him.
ooba, you vote surprises me not seeing how I called you out for being the scum hammer on the lovo townie train. Don't try to tell me how to play. If I wanna act like lovo, I will. Lovo was town, if you don't remember, so don't get all "you are acting like lovo so you must be scum" or I will have to respond with "your scum finding skills were shit when you hammered lovo just like they are shit with you accusing me of being scum."

Here is a fact that some need to realize, someone being an asshole does not make them scum.
Solid point on ooba, still hasn't explained the hammer vote yet. The last point is good, but being a jerk never helps your cause.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Andycyca »

Little-to-no access this weekend.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Korts »

Right, back from the competition, sucked like hell, didn't even get drunk...

vote: ooba

ooba wrote: Town
~~~~
Korts
UA
Andy

Neutral
~~~~~~~
Jdodge
Thanatos
eljcko
Llyod

Scum
~~~~~~
SlySly
First, his only suspect is slysly, who has taken quite some flak the last couple pages, and is the most voted person of the month. The rest of the people on his list are either neutral or town, and the way I see it, he might be buddying up to these people.
ooba wrote:hasdgfas 78: A very weak FOS on Thanatos. Distancing ?

Korts in 88 echoes my above sentiment
Sorry, but I don't see where you said it before me. I'm not echoing you.
ooba, post 197 wrote: I cant see why you all do not believe the claim just because its Vanilla .. If we assume there are only few pro town power roles in the game - I think they'd go more to the others in the foxhound team than the colonel i.e Given a choice between Liquid snake and Colonel Roy Chambell , who would you choose to give a power role to?
Saving and buddying up to lovo, who he knows to be innocent? Or wanting brownie points after the lovo lynch?

Then, a couple posts where he expresses no particular suspicions of lovo, and after that:
ooba, post 231 wrote:Vote : lovo14
Sudden change, opportunistic.
ooba, post 242 wrote:a) I had read other lovo games and he didn't get this flustered while being attacked upon in them - thereby a 'I can't believe you guys are voting me for this reason' type reaction

b) I thought UA had some inside information which he didn't want to share with us from his own role.
Point a) is nothing incriminating. Point b: what inside information would that be, Day 1? If you thought UA was bussing lovo or deliberately setting up a townie lynch, why didn't you vote him instead of lovo?

To JDodge, with love.

Post 88. Why is it scummy that I thought ryan and hasdasdfwq were bussing each other?

Post 152. I was pretty much a noob then. Thought I could be funny. Know better now.

Post 184. You asked what I meant by breadcrumbing. I thought this was an attempt at it:
lovo, post 178 wrote: i am also fair certain that there will be a cop/investigative role of sorts
If you want more, just snap your fingers.
scumchat never die
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by JDodge »

Thanatos wrote:Jdodge, your twisting my words to make me look bad without actually saying anything.
Bullshit. You're twisting
my
words, and I will prove where your arguments are horrible. Again.
Thanatos wrote:I never said you hold back opinions, I said you hold back different ideas to bait people you think might be scum into doing something. An example of this is where, in a previous (finished) game, I lied about what I was going to do in order to manipulate scum.
And did it work? If so, congratulations, you got lucky. "Ideas" vs. "opinions": what is the difference? Any opinion is what your "idea" of something is and any "idea" is what your opinion on something that should be done is. Either way, it is not in any way helpful to the town.
Thanatos wrote:And no, we all don't mass claim because, quite frankly, it's stupid. I don't want the scum knowing who you, I, or anyone else is.
Great counterargument. "It's stupid" means nothing and in no way disproves nor even attempts to argue my points - all it does is brush them aside like a piece of litter on the sidewalk.
SlySly wrote:
SlySly wrote:
JDodge wrote: And so thus you brush of my accusations of you as being because you are "active".
No, you are so full of shit that you are easy to overlook.

I'll point out some of your bs now and why it is so easy to not really pay much attention to you...
Nice counter-argument. "No, you're full of shit and easy to overlook".
SlySly wrote:
Jdodge wrote: Still not playing anywhere near seriously on page 3. This is going to be a great read.
Right out of the gate, an insinuation that everyone in this game is a dumbass.
That is in no way what I said. I was noting my disgust at the general lack of focus in this town. I am going to get you to play the game right. And you may not like it. But it's going to happen, and quite frankly I care very little for how much you like it.

[quote-"SlySly"]
Jdodge wrote: SlySly overreacts to MBF's lack of reasoning. Interesting.
No overreaction, you just don't know the history.
Then give the history. You can't reference shadows and expect me to see the entire figure.
SlySly wrote:
Jdodge wrote: SlySly's 112 is some of the best backpedaling I've seen in ages.
See above statement in reference to history. Is there any argument from anyone that MBF was purposely being an idiot? Do a little meta if you must know more.
MBF was purposely voting himself in what seemed to me like a rather interesting and helpful move.
SlySly wrote:
Jdodge wrote: SlySly goes out of his way to attack UA pointlessly.
My attack was not pointless. UA was bullheaded in getting a townie killed and I think his approach was mighty scummy.
[/quote]

Then what helpful comments did it add? What useful info did we get from it? We got nothing. At all.
SlySly wrote:I guess his idiotic play was misinterpretted as scum. That seems to be a fairly common occurence. Act like a fool as town and be mistaken as scum.
Learn how to tell the damn difference and learn that there are no universal scumtells and you'll be a lot better off. Don't blame your mistakes on someone else.
SlySly wrote:UA, if it is not pro-town, it is anti-town.
Then there is no such thing as a null-tell. Is the word "mayonnaise" pro-town? If not, do you consider my use of the word "mayonnaise" to be anti-town? If not, then why did you lie before?
SlySly wrote:Jdodge and ooba, sorry you don't like the
fact
that meta is a part of this game. I never meta anyone, but I know others do. I am very often misinterpretted, meta me and see for yourself.
I'm sorry that you don't like the
fact
that I find you somewhat scummy. I'm sorry that you don't like the
fact
that ooba finds you scummy too.

"I never meta anyone" and "Look at this other game where MBF did ____" are contradictory. You're using meta, yet you never meta anyone. And quite frankly if you expect us to dredge through your history you'd better not be saying "I never meta anyone", as that makes you a douchebag
and
a hypocrite.
Korts wrote:Post 88. Why is it scummy that I thought ryan and hasdasdfwq were bussing each other?
Why is it that you thought that? It was clearly a bitchfight, not a bus - any person with experience could see that, so I suppose I shouldn't have expected you to. My mistake. And your other two points are valid, I suppose. Guess I jumped the gun on that one.

Unvote, vote: ooba

Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by eljcko »

JD, could you please explain your vote on ooba. I looked at your posts and find no reference to him. You make an excellent post on Sly, but then you vote ooba.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by JDodge »

eljcko wrote:JD, could you please explain your vote on ooba. I looked at your posts and find no reference to him. You make an excellent post on Sly, but then you vote ooba.
I think Sly is an idiot, not scum. And I'll elaborate on ooba at a time I feel it fit to elaborate on ooba. Like tomorrow. Or Monday.
stream

eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by eljcko »

JDodge wrote:
eljcko wrote:JD, could you please explain your vote on ooba. I looked at your posts and find no reference to him. You make an excellent post on Sly, but then you vote ooba.
I think Sly is an idiot, not scum. And I'll elaborate on ooba at a time I feel it fit to elaborate on ooba. Like tomorrow. Or Monday.
Fair enough.

I will also announce that I will be gone starting Monday morning and until April 1st, the deadline. I contacted the Great Admiral and he has not replied, but I would like to stay in this game.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Yeah, I forgot about that. The deadline has been extended a week to April 8th.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Jdodge: I like how, of your two counterarguements, the first basicly goes out of it's way to say NOTHING while being really long and pointless, as though it's trying to LOOK like it's saying something.

Meanwhile, the second completely misses the fact that, in what you quoted, I gave a damn good reason as to why I thought it was stupid.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by JDodge »

Thanatos wrote:Jdodge: I like how, of your two counterarguements, the first basicly goes out of it's way to say NOTHING while being really long and pointless, as though it's trying to LOOK like it's saying something.
It's saying that if you're holding back, you're a horrid player. Or scum. I'm inclined to believe either for you.
Thanatos wrote:Meanwhile, the second completely misses the fact that, in what you quoted, I gave a damn good reason as to why I thought it was stupid.
Your damn good reason is "I don't want it". Try better.
stream

Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by Thanatos »

JDodge wrote:
Thanatos wrote:Jdodge: I like how, of your two counterarguements, the first basicly goes out of it's way to say NOTHING while being really long and pointless, as though it's trying to LOOK like it's saying something.
It's saying that if you're holding back, you're a horrid player. Or scum. I'm inclined to believe either for you.
Thanatos wrote:Meanwhile, the second completely misses the fact that, in what you quoted, I gave a damn good reason as to why I thought it was stupid.
Your damn good reason is "I don't want it". Try better.
Holding back what? The idea that someone is scum? Maybe that's not a good idea, but what if you suspect that somebody is the Cop, or possess any power role? Are you saying I should say that? Because there are tells for that, and there are hunches that can be pressed, but we don't, because we don't need to let the Scum know EVERYTHING about this game.

That same holds true for a mass claim. If the scum know who we all are, then they know who to kill, and how to manipulate things. Of course, mass claims might work. Anything MIGHT work, but are you willing to risk it on something most mods try to protect their games against?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Most mods try to protect their games against massclaims not because it lets scum systematically destroy town, but because it breaks the game for Town, as Town can logically piece together which of the claimed roles are likely/unlikely, and every action that happens at night, except scum kills, is under the direct control of the town
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Let me clarify, UA. Mods protect against it, so considering it a strategy is foolhardy and stupid, since all it will do is give the scum information; not us.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote: Very true, that is why some people are voting for you.
I count 1.
eljcko wrote: The last point is good, but being a jerk never helps your cause.
You may not understand my cause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jdodge wrote: I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I find you somewhat scummy.
Jdodge wrote: I think Sly is an idiot, not scum.
You need to make up your mind. At least I am consistent.
Jdodge wrote: MBF was purposely voting himself in what seemed to me like a rather interesting and helpful move.
In reference to this quote, interesting is questionable but as far as MBF's vote on himself being helpful, I think you put it best when you said...
Jdodge wrote: What helpful comments did it add? What useful info did we get from it? We got nothing. At all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooba wrote: It's fine you have history but i think you just used that here to get out of a tight corner for trying to start a wagon on MBF
I think you are imagining a tight corner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korts wrote: First, his only suspect is slysly, who has taken quite some flak the last couple pages, and is the most voted person of the month.
Am I missing something? I have only seen one vote on me the entire game.

Thanatos wrote: Jdodge: I like how, of your two counterarguements, the first basicly goes out of it's way to say NOTHING
QFT
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

Oh, btw, happy scumday, UA. Quite fitting you reached it while being scum in this game!!
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

Lurkfest!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”