ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

THEREISNOTLOGICALDEFENSETOANONCASEWHICHISEXACTLYWHATISBEINGMADEAGAINSTME.Ihaverefutedtheliesbeingthrowninmydirrectiongandyetyouandscotarestillvotingforme.thatmeansyou2arescum.ENDOFSTORY.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

T...t...this is w...why I'm v...voting for you.

Yosarian2 wrote:
fos:Zoneace

I d...don't w...want to v...vote you yet b...because I d...don't want y..your re...restriction to g...get worse, but sc...scot is right. Y..you h...haven't r...really scumhunted t...this game, o...only r..real case y...you made a..against any...anyone was b...back when you f...fos'd p...pooky.

T...there are n...no "lies" t...there. T...the fa...fact is, ...you r...responded t...to one m...minor p..point in s...scot's case, and i..ignored everything e...else he said, and e...everything I said. Y...your only response t...to me w...was pure OMGUS attacks, and t...that makes you likely s...scum.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:14 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ughitissofrustratingtoseethetownsoblindlyfollowingsuchobviousscumCOULDSOMEONETHATISINTHETOWNPLEASEVOTEFORSCOT.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:41 am

Post by scotmany12 »

What iz up crackers. Can we's please lynch ZONEACE now 'bfoe I shank all o' ya. I can only entertain myself wiff yo' mothers fo' so long. and shit.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ohthisissopathetic.Whyisobvscumscotstillalive?also
canyoureplaceShanabaPLEASE
notpostingsincefebruaryfirstshouldnotstillbeinthisgame.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Come on cracka. At least attempt ta make uh case against me instead o' da OMGUS. It iz just depressing, an' I might gots ta pop uh cap in ya cuz o' it. what the fuck sup now?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 am

Post by ZONEACE »

WHYDONTYOUACTUALLYMAKEAFUCKINGCASEINSTEADOFLYINGANDCLAIMINGITSACASEYOUFILTHYSCUMBAG.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Andycyca »

Unvote
We're getting nowhere, but I would like to see Scot's reasons.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Are ya fucking serious, or iz ya jsut fucking retarded. Unlike ZONEACE I already gave muh ma fuckin reasons, fo' fuq'ssake. Goddamn crackers. I don' even gots da patience ta make uh witty remark about how pimp-tight yo' mudda wuz last night. Here iz yo' goddamn fucking case:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God. Hallelujah. For he is great. Please give the town strength to win this game! Hallelujah! Praise the lord! Can I finally get an Amen?

I made a case against ZONEACE a while ago HurriKaty, I think this post covers it:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise god and stuff. Hallelujah! For he is great. And zoneace is a dirty dirty lier. That's like a sin. Sucks for him. Anyways, Amen!

Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him. Try reading the thread before you spout out bullshit. You not once said why you were voting for kscope. So you are not only a hypocrite now, but a lier as well.

On another note, you were fencesitting up till now. This is what you had to say to pooky.
ZONEACE wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: OH AND MAYBE MY LACK OF POSTING HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PR, JUST MAYBE. MAYBE IF I HAD AN EASY ONE LIkE YOURS ID MAKE A BUNCH OF POSTS.
Really now? Is it THAT difficult of a PR? Screaming like an angry person??? That strikes me as a TERRIBLE excuse for not posting. Hell that's worse than mine (incedentally it began as a holiday lack of time, then turned into an out of town lack of time and ended with I was just so far behind that the prospect of catching up seemed overly daunting). Clearly with my absence that's not enough of a reason to hammer you, so I'll take a look back right now and see if i can find reason enough to justify me dropping the hammer. Until then
FOS POOKY
And this to Gorrad,
ZONEACE wrote:Meh, your claim still makes it seem like you have a pretty good reason to be killing us. I'm gonna do a bit of thinking, but i'll probably vote you soon.
Note: you never voted for him. Infact, the only vote you did do this whole game, besides you one on katy in the beginning, is you one for kscope. You FoS pooky, say you are going to vote for gorrad, and then you just ignore them totally. You have done absolutely nothing this game.
ZONEACE's reaction has only made me more confident. He still hasn't defended himself, and he basically called both me and flameaxe scum. Why? Don't know, no reason given. So they are OMGUS. And now he is throwing a hissy fit because people aren't agreeing with him. He has done absolutely nothing this game, and when pressured it put on him, he flips out and calls his attacker scum. I am very, very confident in my vote, and I believed that he should be lynched.
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God! Hallelujah! For he is great! Praise the lord! Give me an Amen!
scotmany12 wrote:Hmm, maybe you were the first to vote for him, but you post voting for him was this.
ZONEACE wrote:
vote kscope
can we just end this?
Tell me, where is the reason in that? You never said you were going to vote for kscope, nor did you ever mention why the hell you are voting for him.
scotmany12 wrote:How ironic. You believe that I have given no reason. Have you given any reason at all during this whole game ZONACE? No. Who's to say I'm not looking at the other ones on kscope's wagon. As I said, there has to be at least 3 on his wagon. For all I know, everyone on the wagon could be scum. However, you have done nothing, and your response to my vote on you really just sucks. Nice OMGUS on Flameaxe btw.
I already addressed these points from you. And you are different than the others on teh wagon cause you have done absolutely nothing in this game so far. Sure, Andy hasn't done a lot either, but he has done more than you. I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum. Yos made a case against kscope, you didn't. HurriKaty has expressed interest in voting. Flameaxe hammered DGB. Yeah, he could be bussing, or from the other scumgroup, but that is something. So out of all four, you are the scummiest. Now stop throwing fits simply because I caught you.
Now can we's fucking end dis here day already?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Istillseenocase.itboilsdowntoicaughtyoulyingsoyouhadtomanufacturesomethingandyourfabricationisweak.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I...is anyone s..still p..playing?

I a...ask b..because if t...there w..were more p...pro-town p...people a...around p...paying attention, Zoneace w...would be d....dead by now.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Andycyca »

We need moar active players. Or at least, someone to hammer, now that I don't see this changing.

Vote: ZONEACE
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by HurriKaty »

Yosarian2 wrote:I...is anyone s..still p..playing?

I a...ask b..because if t...there w..were more p...pro-town p...people a...around p...paying attention, Zoneace w...would be d....dead by now.
I am still playing, but its hard to play when nobody else is trying to play, and when you still see no real SOLID reason to lynch the person everyone else seems to be set on lynching, so there's nothing else to do but sit around.

At least I have a great ass to sit on.
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

N...n...no s...solid reason?

W...what d...do you think a...about a...all of Zoneace's re...recent posting? F...for that matter, d...do you think he...he's acted in a p...protown way at a...any time during this g...game?
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:51 am

Post by HurriKaty »

Yosarian2 wrote:N...n...no s...solid reason?

W...what d...do you think a...about a...all of Zoneace's re...recent posting? F...for that matter, d...do you think he...he's acted in a p...protown way at a...any time during this g...game?
Like I've said, he's not making himself look good, or at least not nearly as good as me, but then again, that's hard to do. I try to at least give everyone a chance, and frankly, it is hard to tell in this game how much of anything is a posting requirement or not.
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Yosarian2 wrote:I...is anyone s..still p..playing?

I was out of town. <3<3<3 Back now!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

justfortherecord,whenicomeuptown,totheother2towniesandthe2personscumgroupAndyFlameandYosarethe3personscumgroup.Lynchthem.ifyouwanttowin.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

woopsAndy=Scotinmylastpost.Scot,FlameandYosarethe3personscumgroup
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

D..dude, i...if you w..want m...me to t...think y...you're not scum, t...then some reasons or r...reactions or responses or r...real scumhunting would be n...nice.

Hurrikitty: I d....doubt his p..post restriction is "flip o...out, OMGUS everyone who v...votes you, r...refuse to re...respond to cases, and j...just generally po...post t...that everyone attacking y...you are s...cum w...without giving r...reasons"
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

IHAVEDONEFUCKINGSCUMHUNTINGANDREASONS.readthefuckinggameyounitwit.Thecaseagainstmeisafrabricationthoughtupaftertheoriginalscumvotewasprovedalie.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Elmo »

I hate this game.

ZONEACE: Right now, you seem really sure about who the scum are. Even assuming you're pro-town (or at least anti-3PersonMafia) and 100% right, there's no way anyone's going to follow you when they can't follow your reasoning for themselves. And I can't follow your reasoning. I'm going to try and lay out what's happened.

* Scot says we should lynch ZONEACE (459, 463)
* ZONEACE says he should make an actual case
* Scot says he should make a case against Scope instead of 'just bandwagoning'
* ZONEACE says Andy is bandwagoning too, and Scot is guilty of a double standard, and likely Scope's scumbuddy
* Scot says they are both clearly bandwagoning, and as bad as each other; 'neither one of you have done anything this game except agree, vote, and lurk'; his last post was to point out ZONEACE's hypocrisy.
* ZONEACE says I gave a reason for why I voted for Scope; I'm not bandwagoning, I was the first person to vote for him.
* Scot concedes that ZONEACE was first to vote for him, but says his first vote was 'vote kscope can we just end this?'; says that ZONEACE was fencesitting on Pooky and Gorrad; that ZONEACE has only voted twice in the game, and 'has done absolutely nothing this game'.
* ZONEACE says Scot is obviously scum with Scope
* Scot asks him to stop ignoring his points
* ZONEACE say I'm not scum, Scot is scum
* Scot :roll:
* ZONEACE says Scot might be a lyncher
* Scot says at least 3 scum on the Scope wagon, 'I'm going for you first'
* ZONEACE says I'm not scum, you might be scum, go after the bandwagoners, 'the ones who piled on'
* Scot says nice OMGUS, do you actually have a reason for it?
* ZONEACE says you don't have a reason for me being scum, why should I have a reason for you being scum? You've just gone after the first person, you're having tunnel vision and lying.
* Oh god this conversation is so horrible
* Scot says I was wrong about the wagoning, but I still made a case against you; you still haven't responded to my points.
* ZONEACE says I believe bullshit reason means no reason, so you haven't given any reasons. Also, you haven't given a reason why you're not attacking people who jumped on the Scope wagon
after
I voted him.
* Scot says you believe I haven't given any reason, but you haven't given any reasons this game either. I am looking at the other people on the wagon, but you've also done nothing all game, and your response to my vote sucks.
* ZONEACE says you haven't given a reason, you're not looking at others responsible for Scope's lynch; you singled me out and are making a concerted effort to get me lynched.
* ZONEACE claims; says to lynch Scot tomorrow.
* Scot asks for more votes on ZONEACE
* ZONEACE says Scot is so transparent
* Scot calls OMGUS (again)
* ZONEACE says his accusations are nothing but lies and misdirection
* Scot says this lynch is taking too long
* ZONEACE says 'you all deserve to lose'
* ZONEACE says 'I don't care about helping at this point, you all deserve to lose; it's obvious what Scot is doing, and if you can't see it, you deserve to lose.'
* Scot says that's a great attitude; can we lynch ZONEACE now?
* ZONEACE says we're all stupid if we don't lynch Scot; don't say I'm not scumhunting when I've pointed out the scum to you!
* Scot says he pointed out Scope, and was wrong.
* ZONEACE says this is a strawman, and Scot is bad at being scum, and he's confused why he's being lynched instead of Scot.
* Scot says that ZONEACE's reaction has been to not defend himself, and to attack both him and Flameaxe with no reasons given.
* ZONEACE asserts that Scot's case is suboptimal.
* Yosarian says that ZONEACE is only attacking Scot because
* ZONEACE says that he is not attacking Scot just because Scot is attacking him, that Yosarian is lying, that if he can't see Scot is scum he's either ignorant or his scumbuddy.
* ZONEACE says Scot has completely ignored everyone who was on Scope's wagon after him; why aren't the other people scummy?
* ZONEACE says Scot has lied, he's tunnel visioned me for things other people did, he's misdirected, and he's craplogicing you all.
* Yosarian asks how Scot lied.
* ZONEACE says that he claimed ZONEACE bandwagoned Scope when he did not, and that was Scot's reason for being suspicious of ZONEACE; others bandwagoned him, but Scot doesn't find them suspicious.
* Scot says that ZONEACE is the scummiest on the wagon, by virtue of not doing anything all game; Andy hasn't done a lot, but he's been doing more than you; Yos made a case against Scope, you didn't; HurriKaty has expressed interest in voting; Flameaxe hammered DGB.
* ZONEACE (
now I bet you can't see this plot twist coming
) says that Scot is obviously scum.
* Scot asks if he's the only one posting apart from ZONEACE.
* Flameaxe says he's like a ZONEACE lynch.
* ZONEACE says that Flameaxe is scum.
* ???
* Profit!

So if we condense all this
crap
posting down to the salient points, we end up with something like:

* Scot accused ZONEACE of bandwagoning Scope, and retracted this when it was shown to be incorrect;
* Scot accused ZONEACE of not scumhunting throughout the game;
* Scot accused ZONEACE of fencesitting, specifically with respect to Pooky and Gorrad;
* Scot accused ZONEACE of hypocrisy, in that he asked for a case to be made against him, but didn't make a case against Scope when voting him;
And none of those last three points have been answered.

* ZONEACE accused Scot of being hypocritical by attacking him for wagoning KScope, then
not
attacking anyone else on the wagon when this was disproved, given generally speaking, later votes are scummier.
Scot has replied to this, I think, inthat he found ZONEACE scummier for the above three reasons.

So, there's Scot's case laid out, as I see it, and I don't think you've responded to three of his four points, ZONEACE. So you need to do that. You've also called Scotmany, Yosarian, and Flameaxe scum; Scot has replied to why he voted you in spite of other people being on the Scope wagon, and I don't think you've given reasons for accusing the other two that I can see. So it would be nice if you would spell out, in really simple terms, the case for those three being scum.
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God, Hallelujah! For he has blessed us all, except the scum like ZONEACE. So in reality
he only blessed six of us
. Still, he is still AWESOME! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!
Hm. At that point, there are 9 alive, with one scum lynched. Can you explain that, Scot?

Now, normally, I'm not sold on voting for people I have no read on, simply because they're statistically likely to be town; but that's not true here, at random ZONEACE has 5/7 chance to be scum. On the other hand, this seems to be (I vaguely recollect) a consistent meta for him, and I'm wary of people getting run up for stuff that is historically null (like, for example, KScope). I want to prod and poke him a bit more, right now.

ZONEACE, are you acting like you normally do as town, here? Do you have any good examples of where you've behaved like this as town in the past?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Elmo wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Praise God, Hallelujah! For he has blessed us all, except the scum like ZONEACE. So in reality
he only blessed six of us
. Still, he is still AWESOME! Hallelujah! Give me an Amen!
Hm. At that point, there are 9 alive, with one scum lynched. Can you explain that, Scot?
Nothing really ta it cracker. I don' really see it as relevant at all. Just really trying ta gots som efun wiff muh ma fuckin post restriction. At da beginning dere wuz six members o' da hood. That iz really it. Ya dig?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Elmo »

Oh, I see. That's depressingly obvious. :)
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

elmo wrote:ZONEACE, are you acting like you normally do as town, here? Do you have any good examples of where you've behaved like this as town in the past?

IamactinghowiactwheniambeingrailroadedandbandwagonedforcrapreasonswhenI'matownie.MatchofChampions(aminithememoddedBattleMage)isthemostobviousexample.ToalesserextenMADIIisanotherexample.Ican'treferenceongoinggames,andI'mstillaliveandhaven'tcardflippedsoiwon'tnameitorlink.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I love bumps.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”