Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Patrick »

Just to say, I think the problem has been solved. So I'm here. Recommending tajo claims if he plans on doing so.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Gorrad »

scotmany12 wrote:
Unvote
To use the common phrase: 'WTF!?!?'
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I was voting for M-M. So yeah, of course I'm going to unvote, and since Glork said the day would end around 23:00, which is 11:00 pm, I didn't feel the need to hammer yet.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Will you revote before deadline? There's no doubt he's today's lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I would like him to claim first, but if he does not do so in an hour, then I will hammer. That would be at 10:30 est.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Patrick »

I've just noticed the suggestion that M-M states his target beforehand. I don't think it's a good idea. If M-M is legit, scum could kill him tonight, and then we wouldn't have any idea whether his death was a nightkill or because he protected someone bad. It wouldn't help us.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Patrick »

Oh wait. I guess that's what M-M is clarifying with the mod. Never mind.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I think M-M should act as a regular doc. Since the scum know what he is, he won't really work as being an investigative role.

Anyways,
Vote: populartajo
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Glork »

Day-End Vote Count:

populartajo 7 (Patrick, Incognito, Miztef, Gorrad, Machiavellian-Mafia, The Jester, scotmany12)
Machiavellian-Mafia 1 (populartajo)

Not Voting: Sir Tornado, Flameaxe, Your Worst Nightmare, Ether
12 alive, 7 to lynch.

"As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact. The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in (subject hometown here)."
-GLaDOS

populartajo, Portal Gun -- Townie -- Lynched Day One

Please proceed to the next stage. Night One will end at 23:30 EDT on Sunday, March 23.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Glork »

"You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations."
-GLaDOS

"Oooooh, what's in heeeeere? Do you smell something burning?"
-Curiosity Core

Patrick, Weighted Companion Cube -- Townie -- Killed Night One

The Jester, Curiosity Core -- Mafia Goon -- Killed Night One

Welcome to Test Two. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Gorrad »

YWN cannot kill.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

I targetted Gorrad. Since I didn't get killed, Gorrad is now confirmed protown and I fully buy his claim. Gorrad do you have any results?

I'll need to reread to update my positions on everyone.
The end justifies the means.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Gorrad »

Ha, beat ya :D.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Gorrad »

Also, as we do indeed have two NKs, we either have an SK or a vig and cult. The fact that I'm a gunsmith means that there will be SOMETHING to throw me off. It also means that YWN isn't confirmed pro-town, and could still be cult.

I, like M-M, shall be rereading shortly.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Gorrad »

Reread results: Focus on The Jester (known scum), Sir Tornado, Mistef, and Incognito

184, 233, 244, 255
The Jester wrote:The portal will open in 3... 2.. 1. *Leaves room*

Flameaxe - Didn't like his vote on scot, but he's unvoted, and his posts feel content-less. Soufflé maybe?

Your Worst Nightmare - Doesn't seem suspicious, seems cautious.

Sir Tornado - Doesn't post much, unless it's inspiring. Grey.

Patrick - Understood YWN was joking, doesn't seem scummy.

populartajo - Feels like a silly newer player, agreed with Miz and Incong on everything or something?

Gorrad - #50, "Unvote, Vote: Your Worst Nightmare, what's with all the screaming?" What screaming? Four votes on someone when it only takes a few more on day 1 could be bad, oh wait because 3 mafia in a game is unlikely, right? Believes YWN is an alt, how stupid. The only reason he's in this game is because I asked him to. I asked him to because he loves Portal more then most. He plays mafia on a few other sites.

Miztef - 4 vote when it takes 7 to lynch day 1 is a potential speed-lynch = bad. Seemed to look suspicious and less so now.

Akonas - Same as Patrick, doesn't seem suspicious.

Machiavellian-Mafia - Feels grey to me right now, not too sure.

Incognito - I didn't like his vote reasons on YWN. Lately looks better.

scotmany12 - Seems okay, asking questions where questions should be. "They were all random and meaningless." (Concerning the votes on himself.)

Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!

---------------

Aperture Science: We do what we must, because we can.
Scum often name their partners similarly, and also will usually claim null-tells. Note that Mistef and Incognito both have the same result, and a fairly neutral one at that. Sir Tornado is also neutral.
Sir Tornado wrote:Ok, I pretty much believe the Gorrad claim, because I can't see someone claiming Gunsmith in a game like that due to it being a very uncommon role. (This could be WIFOM, but it's good enough for me right now).

I would very much like to see if M-M plays like this in all of his games. I can't see why placing a 4th vote on someone in random voting stage is decidedly a scum tell.

At this point, I don't think Populartajo or Flameaxe (the leading wagons) are scum, although I can't see how Patrick over reacted as Populartajo claims he did.

Miztef, do you always refer a lynch as "kill" as you did in 230?

I think, at this point, Patrick and Gorrad seem to be most likely town. No reads on Flameaxe, populartajo and Scot, neutral on YWN, The Jester and Incognito. Ether is slightly scummy due to her predecessor's play. Slightly scummy on MM.

Miztef is a bit problematic case for me. I have played with him before, and he contradicted the hell out of himself then (he was town), so I am giving him a lot of benefit of doubt here.
I agree with most of this, but what perked my interest is that he said Patrick, the night kill, was among the most protown players. Two people claimed power roles yesterday, and niether of us was NKd- instead someone Sir Tornado fingered was. Consider my eyebrow raised. Also, a terrible lurker, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a game where he was more active.
Miztef wrote:ok so, what do we have here?

Flameaxe: Unhelpful but no real evidence for being scum (mostly because his meta is unique)

Tajo: good lynch for today, there has been inconsistencies in his play and evidence for scummy behavior.

Ether: I'm liking him. I'm thinking pro-town for now. No lynching him (hence,
unvote
)

MM: Evidence against him is overused and shallow, Neutral for now.

Scotmany: Not liking his behaviour. Not giving out suspicions and giving out low levels of content. Not sure if this is scummy, but it is unhelpful at the least.

Sir Tornado: Although a bit lacking in content, I find what he does have to be well thought out. I'm leaning towards scummy (accurate and lurky) but I like him for now.

Those seem to be the people of interest right now , and that's what I think about em.

I'll vote shortly.
Mistef has been considerably wishy-washy all game. Notable here is that the result on Sir Tornado is similar to the one The Jester gave Mistef and Incognito. It's a common scum tactic- Be suspicious so you can bus if required, but have overall protown tendencies.
The Jester wrote:I feel Miz is more suspicious then MM.

His conversation with YWN was mostly suspicious to me. The whole Alt thing was blown into stupid proportions. Deadline is tomorrow, so.

Vote: Miztef
This, however, makes me wonder. He votes Mistef at a time where there was some suspicion, but Mistef was far from the popular target. This is not the reaction I'd expect if they were buddies.

Incognito, as I haven't covered him yet, has been very agressive, and towards the wrong people. Major scum vibes.

Scumlist (in order):
Incognito
Mistef (possible SK, would fit with SK/Vig killing Jester)
Sir Tornado

Vote: Incognito
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Patrick »

ABSOLUTELY STANDARD BAH POST COMING UP

Bah! Go town!
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Ether »

vote: scotmany12

I am not going to touch Miztef or Incognito today. A Tornadolynch would be an acceptable compromise, though.
Post 231, Incognito wrote:I would not be lending my vote to a Flameaxe wagon. I know he hasn't really contributed much in typical Flameaxe fashion, but I'm actually getting a decent vibe coming from him and the stances he's taken with some of the arguments.
Please elaborate on your meta at some point.
Post 292, Gorrad wrote:Incognito, as I haven't covered him yet, has been very agressive, and towards the wrong people. Major scum vibes.
No.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Incognito »

Gorrad wrote:
The Jester wrote:The portal will open in 3... 2.. 1. *Leaves room*

Flameaxe - Didn't like his vote on scot, but he's unvoted, and his posts feel content-less. Soufflé maybe?

Your Worst Nightmare - Doesn't seem suspicious, seems cautious.

Sir Tornado - Doesn't post much, unless it's inspiring. Grey.

Patrick - Understood YWN was joking, doesn't seem scummy.

populartajo - Feels like a silly newer player, agreed with Miz and Incong on everything or something?

Gorrad - #50, "Unvote, Vote: Your Worst Nightmare, what's with all the screaming?" What screaming? Four votes on someone when it only takes a few more on day 1 could be bad, oh wait because 3 mafia in a game is unlikely, right? Believes YWN is an alt, how stupid. The only reason he's in this game is because I asked him to. I asked him to because he loves Portal more then most. He plays mafia on a few other sites.

Miztef - 4 vote when it takes 7 to lynch day 1 is a potential speed-lynch = bad. Seemed to look suspicious and less so now.

Akonas - Same as Patrick, doesn't seem suspicious.

Machiavellian-Mafia - Feels grey to me right now, not too sure.

Incognito - I didn't like his vote reasons on YWN. Lately looks better.

scotmany12 - Seems okay, asking questions where questions should be. "They were all random and meaningless." (Concerning the votes on himself.)

Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!

---------------

Aperture Science: We do what we must, because we can.
Scum often name their partners similarly, and also will usually claim null-tells. Note that Mistef and Incognito both have the same result, and a fairly neutral one at that. Sir Tornado is also neutral.
Looking at this list, my feeling is that The Jester was basically trying to buddy up to Your Worst Nightmare and anyone who supported Your Worst Nightmare at some point during the game. My feeling is that YWN is probably town because of this. Notice how he basically lists Patrick and Akonas as pro-town because they tended to side with Your Worst Nightmare, and he initially labeled me as more scummy because of my initial attacks against Your Worst Nightmare as well. When I diminished my attacks from YWN, he said that "I look better".
Gorrad wrote:Mistef has been considerably wishy-washy all game. Notable here is that the result on Sir Tornado is similar to the one The Jester gave Mistef and Incognito. It's a common scum tactic- Be suspicious so you can bus if required, but have overall protown tendencies.
Gorrad, did you have a look at the meta that I cited for Miztef in Post 260? The way Miztef has played here is
much more
consistent with his town meta than his scum meta. I urge you to have a look through it to confirm this. As for Sir Tornado, I really can't answer on his behalf. And as for me, again, notice that he did initially list me as more scummy because my feeling is The Jester was buddying up to YWN and listing everyone attacking him as bad (including you, Gorrad).
Gorrad wrote:Incognito, as I haven't covered him yet, has been very agressive, and towards the wrong people. Major scum vibes.
Using this logic, you would have been able to list Patrick (a now confirmed townie) as scummy for being equally wrong. Keep in mind that he did target you (the claimed Gunsmith), and he did target populartajo.
Ether wrote:
Post 231, Incognito wrote:I would not be lending my vote to a Flameaxe wagon. I know he hasn't really contributed much in typical Flameaxe fashion, but I'm actually getting a decent vibe coming from him and the stances he's taken with some of the arguments.
Please elaborate on your meta at some point.
About this: My feeling is that Flameaxe just has a tendency to be a lot more involved in games where he's town. He posts often even if a lot of his content is somewhat useless and unrelated. When he's scum, I think he tends to be more lurkerish. Looking at that list created by The Jester, I think either Flameaxe or scotmany12 might be acceptable lynch candidates for today. The Jester calls Flameaxe's posts fluffy but doesn't really lean one way or another on him (he comes to the conclusion that he's Souffle?). Likewise with scotmany, he mentions that he likes his posts but scotmany wasn't exactly an avid poster. It makes no sense for The Jester to call Sir Tornado gray for being light on the posts but scotmany "okay" for having next to the same amount of content as Sir T.

I won't be voting just yet until everyone checks in, but I think Flameaxe or scotmany12 would be acceptable lynches today.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Patrick was also wrong yes, but was less assertive about it. And no, I didn't see that meta, I'll take a look later today.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Incognito »

Patrick's not as aggressive as town as I am. =)
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by The Jester »

If at first you don't succeed, you fail. And the test will be terminated.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I just have one quick question at the moment. Gorrad, why did you include a cult? I have actually never encountered a cult on the site and I really just want to hear your reasoning behind this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”