lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Post by lovo14 »

Lloyd wrote:
lovo14 wrote:even if someone is suspicious to me, putting them at -1 with 48 hours left in the day is scummy, there is no realy need for it. as scum can come hammer. or someone can come and mishammer.
Suppose we reach a 48 hour deadline, are you going to not vote again?
nah ill vote if there is someone who i think is scum
"Dave Grohl is everywhere, he is even in our breakfast cereals" --Oscar Whilde
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Post by lovo14 »

lovo14 wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
lovo14 wrote:even if someone is suspicious to me, putting them at -1 with 48 hours left in the day is scummy, there is no realy need for it. as scum can come hammer. or someone can come and mishammer.
Suppose we reach a 48 hour deadline, are you going to not vote again?
nah ill vote if there is someone who i think is scum
EBWOP
well actually depends on when it falls. i leave for holidays on thursday. so in approx 36 hours.
and im gone for 3 days.
so ill vote before i leave
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:05 am

Post by logicticus »

Well we are now at the 48 hr deadline +- a couple hours.

I encourage everyone to vote so we can get it on record and if we are lucky get ourselves a lynch.

Lovo is a great choice to vote, btw.
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:50 am

Post by lovo14 »

can we have a vote count please.
im gonna have to claim i guess
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:51 am

Post by lovo14 »

EBWOP i only have 2 votes, not just yet
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:18 am

Post by ooba »

vote : lovo14

Lots of Inconsistencies .. Would like to see you claim ..
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Pug89 »

vote: lovo14

He has too many inconsistancies and he became way to defensive over the whole hammer issue.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I have 48 hours and hope Pug comes in and answers the following:

First you state this comment:
Pug89 wrote:
4. Avoids voting day 1, but says Monkey is a good lynch (post 114 and (126). It also appears that he would vote closer to the deadline but wanted to avoid someone sneaking in and hammer Monkey (post 161) and then tries to move on to the "safe" topic of the day talking about Jean Grey turning Phoenix.
This bothered be some too and if Monkey had turned up scum I would probably be voting for him too, but since Monkey turned up town and was so close to lynch I'm inclined to think lovo14, and Johoohno as well, is town. He could have easily placed the hammer vote on monkey and not drawn much suspicion, at least from me, since he had previously stated his intent to vote for him and the town largely was against a NL. Of course it's possible that he is scum who intended to place the hammer vote on Monkey and didn't have access to the site before deadline like he said when I asked him about it.

This is why I think it is likely that at least one scum was on Monkey's wagon. Of the 5 people who voted for Monkey, I know I'm town and I think Adele is town as well for the balancing reasons discussed previously, which assumes Adele was town previously, but it seems likely given her role. I will likely be voting for one of the remaining three (farside22, Lloyd, and logicticus) but I need to take a closer look before making my decision.
Which I agreed with and meant to do an analysis, but RL got in the way. Now we have your vote here based on inconsistancies:
vote: lovo14
He has too many inconsistancies and he became way to defensive over the whole hammer issue.
You know I had thought you would take your own advice and look into the day one vote, but you didn't and now you went from thinking lovo was town to calling him inconsistance. I am calling you a hypocrite.
I think lovo is inconsitant in his comments as well, but I don't like pugs comment and vote and would like an explanation.
unvote: vote: Pug89
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:51 am

Post by ooba »

Well i wont be available for the next 36 hours . My vote stays on lovo14 - I will be back before 20/3 ends for America - I will try to check the site tomorrow before that ..

Right now - I'd like to see lovo's claim ..

I think Adele and farside are pro-town - will not lynch them today ..

Lets make sure we get a lynch today !!
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Pug89 »

You know I had thought you would take your own advice and look into the day one vote, but you didn't and now you went from thinking lovo was town to calling him inconsistance. I am calling you a hypocrite.
I think lovo is inconsitant in his comments as well, but I don't like pugs comment and vote and would like an explanation.
I'm not allowed to change my mind? At the time of the post you quote I didn't see much to go on in terms of whom to vote. I'm still keeping that in mind but lovo's actions after that post have lead me to vote for him. The main reason I thought he was probably town was because he could have easily hammered when he didn't, but if he didn't have access to the internet at the time it's a moot point. Lovo14 has continually changed his story of whether he was around or not at the time of lynch. He originally said he was away from his computer and changed his story several times; as if he is trying to change is story to appear more town.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:
I'm not allowed to change my mind? At the time of the post you quote I didn't see much to go on in terms of whom to vote. I'm still keeping that in mind but lovo's actions after that post have lead me to vote for him. The main reason I thought he was probably town was because he could have easily hammered when he didn't, but if he didn't have access to the internet at the time it's a moot point. Lovo14 has continually changed his story of whether he was around or not at the time of lynch. He originally said he was away from his computer and changed his story several times; as if he is trying to change is story to appear more town.
I just felt that you were taking the easy approach to the lynch. It seems convient to say all this now that Johonono found and highlighted the points. I've changed my mind on people in games, but usually I find the evidence. Like I said I have an issue with lovo's comments as well, but to put him at L-1 so quickly makes me question you.
Lovo:
Claim please
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by lovo14 »

yer im professor x
i have the ability to either track or watch each night (choice)
ialso because of telepathy i do this unnoticed ie in mafia terms pretty sure i can be blocked or tracked if there is another tracker
last night i tracked llyod
he went no where
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by lovo14 »

also i go away til monday now. so 4 days. back on 24th.
oh and im happy to share results with town about night actions obviously
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

lovo14 wrote:also i go away til monday now. so 4 days. back on 24th.
oh and im happy to share results with town about night actions obviously
ugh this couldn't be the worst time to leave. I really don't want to go another day without a lynch because it doesn't help the town. Your contradictions are hard to ignore. From one statement to another.
We have a couple of hours left of discussion. I want to see everyone weigh in on this.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

For a second successive day, the town, fails to arrive at any consensus as to who to lynch. Besides, who needs to lynch anyway when you have cool mutant powers? Or so you think.

It is a
no lynch
. Night 2 lasts till next Tuesday.
I'm back!
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by JDodge »

Looks like I'm going to have to be taking over for Sir T - Please send all night actions to me ASAP and I'll try to get this game back on the road.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:34 am

Post by JDodge »

It is now daybreak on the third day, as you gather in the town centre - all 7 of you.

The single missing from your number would appear to be ooba - a quick search discovers the body, and the body indicates that he was
Gambit
. A further investigation reveals nothing out of the ordinary.

You return to the town centre to decide who to lynch on Day 3.

ooba
, Gambit (town)
killed night 2

Sorry for the delay - note that all vote counts will be in separate posts until I get mod powers. These will not count towards your 40 pages.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:13 am

Post by lovo14 »

ok so i was role blocked. which does look hell suss. without quoting pm a mysterious fog prevents me from doing stuff....which i interpret to mean roleblocked. i tracked ooba for reference
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Johoohno »

Nice, this game is back up.

Hmm, yes the fog. Let's leave that alone and move back to suspicions. I for one need to reread, especially to get a new take on lovo14 (not sure if I trust his claim or not, although I like him a bit better now than in my last post).

Also I'm not familiar with "gambit" but found this on the Net. Seems to be a potential link between him and Rogue and/or Storm. I don't want any one to claim, I just want you to be aware of the possibility.

@ Adele: What is your take on lovo14's claim and the situation at hand?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Pug89 »

Johoohno wrote: Hmm, yes the fog. Let's leave that alone and move back to suspicions. I for one need to reread, especially to get a new take on lovo14 (not sure if I trust his claim or not, although I like him a bit better now than in my last post).
I agree with this, I don't think speculation of the fog is going to be much use right now, but one thing on a roleblocker:
ok so i was role blocked. which does look hell suss.
I don't think you being role blocked is necessarily suspicious. A roleblocker could just as easily be town as it could be scum, but I could see a protown blocker blocking you based on your actions yesterday.

No matter what we can't have a NL today. I'm going to do a reread and post my suspicions later.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by Lloyd »

lovo14 wrote:ialso because of telepathy i do this unnoticed ie in mafia terms pretty sure i can be blocked or tracked if there is another tracker
lovo14 wrote:ok so i was role blocked.
above sentences are confusing at best, and contradictory at worst.

- if you can be blocked or tracked, then how is it unnoticed?

- if you meant to write "cannot" instead of "can", then it contradicts your second sentence
lovo14
lovo14
Goon
lovo14
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am

Post by lovo14 »

Lloyd wrote:
lovo14 wrote:ialso because of telepathy i do this unnoticed ie in mafia terms pretty sure i can be blocked or tracked if there is another tracker
lovo14 wrote:ok so i was role blocked.
above sentences are confusing at best, and contradictory at worst.

- if you can be blocked or tracked, then how is it unnoticed?

- if you meant to write "cannot" instead of "can", then it contradicts your second sentence
all i got in my role pm was that it goes unnoticed i made an assumption to mean that im not tracked/watched by someone else. though i could be wrong.
another
idea
is it possible the unnoticed bit of mr role means not blocked and if so (with the mod change over) is it possible a mistake was made. just a suggestion. cause i doubt another tracker/watcher role(though there could be one) and hence i am unsure what the unnoticed thing might mean
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:23 am

Post by Johoohno »

I've requested prods on the three people who haven't calle din yet today: Adele, farside22 & Logisticus. (just telling)

@ lovo: You haven't stated anywhere who you find scummy in this game (except that you day 1 would support a Monkey lynch, even though you didn't put in a vote for it). Any comments?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I am waiting on Pug to answer my question. By the way I apologize for the no lynch I was not paying attention to the time of the deadline, but with the late claim and non answers I was getting from Pug I didn't feel Lovo was the right lynch.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Pug89 »

farside22 wrote:I am waiting on Pug to answer my question. By the way I apologize for the no lynch I was not paying attention to the time of the deadline, but with the late claim and non answers I was getting from Pug I didn't feel Lovo was the right lynch.
I already responded to your question (in post 209) unless there was something after that I missed, but to restate my reasoning: My main reason for thinking lovo is protown was invalidated by the fact the he didn't purposly choose not to hammer but was simply not around (at least according to him) and his inconsistancy was a far more concrete reason to vote for someone than my suspicions (which I still have) about the voting on day 1.
farside22 wrote:but to put him at L-1 so quickly makes me question you.
This is from Day 2 but I wanted to adress it. I don't think I put him at L-1. Lovo had ample opportunity to explain himself and there were only 2 days till deadline; I think he was the best lynch for yesterday given what we knew.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”