Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sauce are you here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5434, I Am Innocent wrote:Has he done any scumhunting in the process nope.
I'd argue that asking questions and jazz is scumhunting. Of course, the inverse of that argument is that scum can ask questions too.
In post 5436, I Am Innocent wrote:Breaking it down even further:

Admits that many don't think effort is AI, but yet he does?
Why do I have to think the same as everyone else?
In post 5437, I Am Innocent wrote:Then says, heck no, I'm not voting sauce cause POE
this is not something I said.

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Sauce is trolling at this point. That is caught scum just hoping to get to a no lunch.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

holy shit game exploded overnight, reading 5 pages.

to answer quetsions rq: @IaI I voted Lucky but he didn't get quickhammered. that either means we have a free mislynch or he's town. it's not a 100% forgone conclusion but it's a hunch that I'm leaning with.

@nero: because you're town. and btw, I DID fos you for changing your mind, so there's your "scumread for changing your mind" that oyu wanted.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Since I don't want anyone to cheat off of my paper, could everyone do a reads list of all the players with a little blurb why?

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5401, Lucky2u wrote:The only thing that bothers me about the sauce wagon is how much support it apparently would have. Show of hands, is anyone opposed to it at all? If so, why?

I am apparently the only one that thought beeboy was town while he was in the slot. I changed my read there to null just before he left and scum when Flairs scummed it up. Sauce, I apologise you had to replace into a late game as a scum, but you're being very scummy yourself so you aren't helping the matter.
I had a similar read. Beeboy was town Day 1.0 - 1.5, after that he lurked out and became null/scum. We need a redeeming performance here and I find we're just not getting it.

That's why he has support. He looks scummy and replaced into a lurker who rode on his towncred until it ran out.

In post 5413, I Am Innocent wrote:...Yet there has not been one vote Sauce's way. Three have been sent your way by contrast...
???

I'm pretty sure no votes have been sent anybody's way today, except two, on Lucky, early. Since you made this post in reply to Transcend...

wtf are you talking about?
In post 5432, I Am Innocent wrote:Consider my vote on Sauce. I'm playing for the end game though, so I want to see if Whiskers/Axel/Sauce pile on me or not.
No, that's silly--
In post 5434, I Am Innocent wrote:Has he done any scumhunting in the process nope.
Um-- really?

seriously?

idk maybe i'll pile on you after all.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am

Post by pienyan »

votecount 6.7
Sauce (2) - Lucky2u, Transcend

Not voting (5) - I Am Innocent, AxleGreaser, Whiskers, Sauce, Nero Cain

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is November 29, 16:50 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-29 16:50:00).
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5459, Transcend wrote:I tr iai
does a town IaI lie/misrep me and say that I am POE town reading Sauce and when my post was clearly about Axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5484, Nero Cain wrote:does a town IaI lie/misrep me and say that I am POE town reading and refusing to vote Sauce when my post was clearly about Axe.
fixed

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5446, Transcend wrote:Yes

I think there's scum in those two

But i also think you're scum.
It woulnd't matter. Unless both of us are scum, the other scum could come in and quick lynch. (needs 4 to lynch. 3 scum + 1 townie) It didn't happen.

If we ARE both scum, then it would be incredibly stupid to try to lynch like that: we'd need an VI to come in and hop on the wagon with all the scum to get a lynch through.

OR, if there are 3 scum, there'd be no point in a scum voting there, since scumteam wouldn't be able to force a mislynch.

tldr your analysis is fatal.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5484, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5459, Transcend wrote:I tr iai
does a town IaI lie/misrep me and say that I am POE town reading Sauce and when my post was clearly about Axe.
meanwhile iai doing fuckall to explain the vca walls when axel tries to engage her.

and argument from repetition trying to lynch me.

idk dude.
Nero Cain wrote:Since I don't want anyone to cheat off of my paper, could everyone do a reads list of all the players with a little blurb why?
what paper?

anyway i'm not really comprehending the Sauce play on the last page.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5487, Whiskers wrote:what paper?
it was just a cutesy way of saying that I fear that scum will parrot my reads/reasoning. It's like grade school when you'd copy off of some else's test/ACT.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Sauce
back here I made two posts they were related. What was happening is below.

@thread there is words inside the spoiler so at least some of you wont want to read them.

Spoiler:
I was a little tweaked by the possibility of a soft push. A thing that was almost a question but not. Felt like a thing you ought want to find out about not just make statement about. I am a bit sad/unhappy Nero didnt respond as i asked him to. My plan was to see what his answer was and what if anything you then did with that. Mice and men.

And a night action to be remembered but no conclusion drawn. Looked a bit throw away.

Didn't know what i would get back but thought it worth a shot.

What I did get: plausible response. AKA I checked and you seemed to know what town thought processes were behind your statement.
Your statement to Nero , could have been little trying to convince nero hes scum. (a thing scum do) It also felt like a thing you ought want to find out about not just say. So it looked like it should have been question. I was curious what would happen if you got an answer. I was wondered what the answer was.

So: It might have got more interesting if nero had also responded, but meh. Times ticking no time to try and make it play out.

I can fill out details on, on why I approached you this way if you like. people have been bitching about my play style in part adapting to circumstance. Its only fair you get turn at that too. Also transparency and willingness to cooperate with other peoples attempts to get a read on you are a thing. And best of all, when people try and get read on me and i cooperate I get to get read on how they go about it. The trick is to play for and with your team even when your are uncertain who they are.

So yeah, if you wanna dance on some topic, i wont runaway.

My
read
on this
Sauce
slot. Quick version.

Beeboy. I had not been getting scum vibes whiel he was inthe slot nor found a good place to poke to potentially enhance the towniness of it either. Some inetraction about a questioning put own where i was. Flairs. On at least one occasion I liked observations flairs had made that indciated they were working the game out.

Sauce: Everything (the tiny bit there was due to recent arrival) looked fine, (that was on like RVS level of content). My rcent prod above is more like the kind of thing I do fresh out of RVS.
I was having trouble understanding this point of view.
In post 5479, Lucky2u wrote:Sauce is trolling at this point. That is caught scum just hoping to get to a no lunch.
Then i went back and examined it, and i think I found a point of view Lucky is looking from

I really want to town read this slot (as well as luckies), but that I am worried its because i want life to be easier.

I will need to reread the last 6 pages several times to work out what i think it all means.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 5488, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5487, Whiskers wrote:what paper?
it was just a cutesy way of saying that I fear that scum will parrot my reads/reasoning. It's like grade school when you'd copy off of some else's test/ACT.
yeah ummm
but aren't people accusing oyu of having poor and inconsistent reads? Why would somebody copy yours? Why should we think you're not going to copy whoever obliges you and posts reads here (since yours are inconsistent)?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

So the scum team ain’t sauce/whiskers/Nero, good to know.

Pedit and axle is here too
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5479, Lucky2u wrote:Sauce is trolling at this point. That is caught scum just hoping to get to a no lunch.
Can you show me your case for scum Sauce please. or if not case how you have gotten this convinced.

because like i just said, my gun to the head decide right now read is you are both town.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:15 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

So unless there are only scum voting sauce, or unless there isn’t 4 scum total, sauce is scum.

vote sauce
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:16 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5491, I Am Innocent wrote:Pedit and axle is here too
BTW piss off with any sense of demand you have on me to be here and post when you say.
if you are unwilling to answer highlighted questions one or two sentences long, then clearly no matter what PM you got you chose not to play on my team for town.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:17 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

That makes sense, lets end it
VOTE: sauce
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Post by pienyan »

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Post by pienyan »

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Post by pienyan »

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Post by pienyan »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”