farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all.
I will do my read through this weekend and chime in when done.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Man people know me here.
(hides)
:lol:

Okay four pages and a deadline of March 23rd. I see some conversation got swayed between Jester and Avi.
As Jester said once you should say something more then how do we start this and claim you are starting a conversation. That simply is exactly how you should start a conversation.
Jester I would say overreacted to Avi's comments. I found the comments between you two over blown and feel for sure someone was a bit more defensive (Jester) then the other.
My biggest issue is thinktank. Promoting a BW for conversation and then saying this:
As for why I'm bandwagoning Avinashv, I'm doing precisely what I just said. My vote on Avinashv is more or less insignificant but its more meant to stir the pot because the pot needs stirring. And taking evidence from the last couple of posts I would think that its working. As for what I'm doing to help town, trying to gain more evidence seems like a good idea considering this game started a while back and we're barely past the random stage.
I haven't seen any you gaining more evidence with your post at all. You comments are most lynch, lynch, lynch and less about conversation.
unvote: vote: thinktank
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:Not a lynch, lynch, lynch. My actions are meant to motivate conversation, which they have, not to promote a quick lynch. Besides, it seems as though Avinashv is lurking, he hasn't posted in like 6 days, pressure votes are precisely what gets lurkers back in the game. I beg to differ that there hasn't been any conversation started from my wagon, in fact there has been quite a lot of content, in fact you're comment is adding to that list :).
How does saying bw time and lets vote Avi promote more discussion looking for scum? All it does it make it look like a person looking to lynch someone without reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:Not liking Farside22's reason for voting thinktank. Our vote is our most powerful possesion.

vote: Farside22
And yet your vote on me sounds hypocritical at best. :roll:
I voted with a reason that state exactly what thinktank admitted to doing. Why do you think that thinktank's action does not warrant a vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why do you think that thinktank's action does not warrant a vote?
Because I agree with him. I think pressure votes are what this game is all about. People holler the loudest when they are cornered. You don't have someone pulling out a DOC claim on Page1 Day1 (unless they're stupid) unless they are about to be lynched. Yeah my vote was an OMGUS vote right after your vote to prove a point. If we don't vote we will be here forever "talking" about this game or it will be abandoned.
I have no issue with pressure votes, but I didn't find his lets start a BW comment unhelpful. I could say lets vote "x" because it good for discussion, but really what discussion will you get from "x" except a lot of WTF comments. I don't see Avi's comments as bad as Jesters. It is an arguement that seemed that both sides got over defensive, but Jester seemed more defensive about what he said then Avi in my mind.
We are not going to talk forever either by the way. We have till the 23rd which is 5 days. Somewhere along the way people actively playing this game who are town will be here to make sure a no lynch doesn't happen. Talk helps find scum. Random votes do not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:A lot more subtle information is revealed through illogical moves because it forces players to adapt rather than play the same way in similar situations. There is more unique evidence to analyze and it becomes easier to judge motives unlike just by talking where the conversation tends to follow similar trends and patterns and doesn't amount to much evidence. BTW random votes incite conversation are a necessary part of the game, thats the entire reason why there's a random vote stage at the begin, its there to tug on that tiny thread so more of it unravels.
with 4 days left don't you think we should be beyond the random vote stage and joke stage into finding actual scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Jex wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity lately. I managed to catch a flu bug going around and have been somewhat bed ridden. The last on my mind was catching up on mafiascum.

After reading through the recent posts I still don't fully understand the reasoning for avinishv. I will have to go back and read his posts soon to figure it out. When I asked both thinktank and ohgodmylife why they are going after avi so hard ohgodmylife once again stated that other people brought up good points while thinktank says its a random bandwagon to get conversation going.

To look at them individually:

ohgodmylife: couldn't give his own reasoning for keeping his vote other than the fact that "others have brought up good points" (not a direct quote, but close). I would like to hear more about these good points that made you ultimately decide to turn your once random vote into a legitimate vote.

thinktank: you went from saying that you wanted avi's bandwagon to get going to start conversation to wanting a quicklynch. In the past games I've played a lot can happen in 4 days. Has avi done something recently to make you think that he is a viable scum target instead of the random bandwagon you wanted him to be?

As for now my vote stands. I have my eye on ohgodmylife, thinktank, and greasyspot at the moment as possible scum. The first two for reasons stated above and greasyspot because something sits wrong with me about his posts, but I don't know why yet. Hence the watching.

I personally don't think that avi or the jester are the lynch for the day. In my opinion, those in the spotlight day one (especially page 1) tend to be over zealous town, having a bad mafia day, or just plain bad players in general. It's usually those skirting around on the outside either pushing for the lynch or sitting quietly as the lynch happens. Just my thoughts. Now...back to be in hopes of feeling better.
I completed agree with this guy. I'm not getting the Avi lynch at all. Right now Greasy's comments about thinktank I'm thinking he is a hypocrite right now because he says this:
Because I agree with him. I think pressure votes are what this game is all about. People holler the loudest when they are cornered. You don't have someone pulling out a DOC claim on Page1 Day1 (unless they're stupid) unless they are about to be lynched. Yeah my vote was an OMGUS vote right after your vote to prove a point. If we don't vote we will be here forever "talking" about this game or it will be abandoned.
But his vote is against me. I find his comment and points for thinktank action opposite of his own action.
Greasy is on my No.2 for scum just for his behavior and actions contradicting themselves.
Justin:
Any thoughts on thinktank and GS in regards to there play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:I completed agree with this guy. I'm not getting the Avi lynch at all. Right now Greasy's comments about thinktank I'm thinking he is a hypocrite right now because he says this:
But his vote is against me. I find his comment and points for thinktank action opposite of his own action.
Greasy is on my No.2 for scum just for his behavior and actions contradicting themselves.
I have in no way been hypocritical in my vote against you. I stated I agreed with thinktanks comments about pressure voting, which I still do. My vote against you was to prove a point as I already stated. I like my vote against you.
confirm vote: farside22
If you don't "pressure" players they won't holler. When they holler you can see what they are made of. Right now you are hollering pretty loud and what your saying doesn't make sense so my vote stands for now.
So your comment and actions make sense to you. Thinktank is starting and trying to do a bandwagon. You put a pressure vote to see if anyone "hollers" about it how is that the same thing? Because I got two different thoughts based on your defense of thinktank and your comments and actions don't match. You were the one talking about a no lynch happening so pushing at someone at random is good?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why do you think that thinktank's action does not warrant a vote?
How does then lynch and BW equal pressure vote equal your comment? This is where I am complete at loss with you logic in the matter is this statement. You agree with thinktank who is pressuring by BW tatic's but your saying your comment is people who holler when trapped. I still see this as two different comments for different reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

avinashv wrote:
Justin Playfair wrote:Avinashv,

Based on the evidence in thread so far, do you really believe you have found all the scum in town? If not, is there a specific reason why you have presented your suspects in the way you have?
All I've said is that my vote is on Jester and I have a few FoS's out---that's all they are. Fingers Of Suspicion. If I had to lynch three right now, yeah, that's who they'd be. My strongest candidate had my vote, but because I don't want to get lynched:
Unvote, Vote: thinktank
. Call that scummy, but self-preservation is important.

Care to elaborate why you feel I am a lynch candidate? The way this game is going, I'm getting the noose by the deadline.
Jennar it looks like you missed this vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

My problem with OGML was that orginally he voted for avi and when asked he really never said anything for himself. Here is one of the quotes were he explains his vote.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Jex, my vote on avi (hope you don't mind that I'm giving you a nickname to make my life easier) was initially random, but given the case built against him by others and what I see as a failure to answer for it, my vote is doing the most to help by simply continuing to pressure him. If he doesn't come up with something soon I endorse further votes being placed on the bandwagon until he does.

Also, HAI FARSIDE!!!
Now granted I saw OGML was on vacation for a bit, but I believe he was back in time to read the discussion. As much as I agree that Jex's comment was a bad, bad play. I would like OGML to please discuss one did you come back to read the game? 2) Have you read what was said and did you have thoughts based on the lynch of thinktank.
As for Avi. It's a sad day when I see someone who hasn't been on this site as long as you have been tells you what bussing is about. I found your vote against thinktank odd. It really had no meaning behind it and wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are faking not knowing what bussing actually is.
FOS: Avi and OGML
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I forgot to mention I will be on V/LA from April 3rd to April 9th.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

OGML could you please answer the questions I asked of you?
farside22 wrote: Now granted I saw OGML was on vacation for a bit, but I believe he was back in time to read the discussion. As much as I agree that Jex's comment was a bad, bad play. I would like OGML to please discuss one did you come back to read the game? 2) Have you read what was said and did you have thoughts based on the lynch of thinktank.
As for Avi. It's a sad day when I see someone who hasn't been on this site as long as you have been tells you what bussing is about. I found your vote against thinktank odd. It really had no meaning behind it and wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are faking not knowing what bussing actually is.
FOS: Avi and OGML
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

avinashv wrote:Call it OMGUS if you want, but that was a big deal. This is your first post since March 20. That was to request a prod. Before that, you posted on March 13. One month ago. To vote for me based on lack of input is an insult. Moreso, it's scummy as hell. Add to that the false quotes, carefully inserted exclamation marks and the shifty play D1, I'm sold.

Unvote, vote: springlullaby
QTF :!:
Not that I'm sold on your innocence, but you bring up a very good point. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Better reasons for voting you, dahill:

You're doing something I call "active-lurking," which is where you pop in from time to time and post, but never really add anything of substance.
2. A continuation of the first point, since March 31st all you've done that is actually game impacting is announce an intention to vote me and respond to a question on this topic asked of you.

3. Announcing an intention to vote for somebody but not actually doing so is scummy. It reads as testing the waters, but not jumping in til it has become popular to do so. This is exactly what you did.
4. Until just now you had never actually voted for anybody all game. Were you afraid of leaving a voting record to tie you back to your scum partners?
5. No, what I gave was not a poor reason, it was a meta/psychological read of sorts rather than an actual game play read. In the ensuing time I went back and looked at your actual gameplay and viola! Its scummy.
1)
if you are accusing me of lurking and not including everyone else in this game (yourself included) then you are mistaken. also, my first post of the game was my analysis so far and the game somewhat died soon after that.

2) nope, reread my posts
3) i don't think so. at that moment, i was going to either vote for avi or you, but i couldn't decide. i was leaning towards you so i announced that i probably would but i hadnt made up my mind yet
4) i only just replaced in
this day
, and so far you are the only one that i find scummy enough for a vote
5) you could've just said "this is mainly a meta read, etc."
I forgot you replaced. :lol:, but seriously the first part alone makes me question OMGL more. It looks like a desperate attempt. FOS OMGL. We have a couple of days more discussion would be good. I was looking for Spring to comment on Avi's comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jennar wrote:

Avinashv (1) - Springlullaby
OhGodMyu Life (3) - Jex, Jester, dahil1
Springlullaby (1) - Avinashv
dahil1 (1) - OhGodMyLife

Prods going out soon to those without votes in.

-Geoff
Can we have an extension please!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree with dahill1 on this one OMGL. You have no clue how long you will last and if you are not scum you shouldn't assume you will be alive long enough to be at a LyLo situation.
Thank you Jennar for the extension.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Unfortunetly roles reveal do not detect scum. I'm willing to give OMGL a bennift of the doubt for now, but to assume you will be alive at the end of the game really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That is a big WIFOM thought. At this point the only other person on my list is Avi and that was the whole I voted for thinktank and I don't think he would push hard on me. Yes it is day one, but some scum will just try and out their partners. Plus did it really look like thinktank was trying hard. All he talked about was BW Avi and really most people thought he was scum because of a conversation with Jester.
@Spring: I really haven't seen much of you hunting scum. You seem to just be asking questions and not offering much in regards to the game. IGMEOU right now.
Vote: Avi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Spring: I really haven't seen much of you hunting scum. You seem to just be asking questions and not offering much in regards to the game. IGMEOU right now.
Vote: Avi
Tell me, what does qualify as scumhunting for you?
Really I haven't seen you come up with anything that no one else has stated. Nothing really grabs me as far as actual comments made when voting. You just seem quiet and non (what is the word) a non entity. I'm not familiar with you as a player, but the low radar types usually ring my scum radar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #19) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I am not able to both absorb a power and use it in the same night unfortunately so I didn't bother absorbing Danny Ocean's ability.

Avi was telling the truth about being imhotep.

For the moment I'm going to keep justin's and dahill's roles to myself, at least one of them was human and something I will probably absorb in the coming night, but I don't want bad guys to start planning for me having the ability.

Also, perhaps it is time for a massclaim? While roles don't indicate alignment, there are a lot of info gathering roles still alive and sorting through that info might lead us to the identity of some of the people making the night kills.
This could be a bad idea. For example let say drac is a town person. The scum and SK know who not to target at that point and van helsing could always be scum or a SK himself. Unless we know the role was town or scum this helps no one but the scum or the SK due to some people ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

Justin Playfair - Indiana Jones
dahill1 - Van Helsing
You are just helping the scum out with this post.
FOS OMGL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I need to go back and read through. If anyone got anything through some trait of there's now would be a great time to share.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby:
Just because Jones was town does not mean that Frank is not town. That is bad reasoning. I do agree with OMGL however the statement is WIFOM. He could tell us these things to make himself look town, but I think he should keep it to himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I got through reading most of the game. My Little one is acting up so this isn't complete. Here are some thoughts:

Looking back I realized that Avi was new. I think this may have been his first mini game.
OGML votes for him. Post 78 what did you find was scummie about avi. You never say. Why do you feel Spring was/is town? Post 138 you are talking about Jex's comment in regards to Mr. Green, but you just gave info away. I think a bit hypocritical in your comments. Post 152 you state you didn't think tt would try and buss his partner, but voted for Avi in the end saying he could be the werewolf.
Jester talks to him about votes and giving information instead of asking. No one seemed to notice he was a newbie. Post 93 why is asking for a vote count scummie or worthy of a vote? Jester has for a claim then realizes later that monster or human it didn't matter. Something about the whole lets claim oh I didn't know it didn't matter rubs me wrong.
Why springlullaby did you think Jester was touchy? post 48 votes avi for rubbing her wrong?
Jex post 42 please explain how jalathas was over-explaining a joke vote? Post 58 calls out avi and Jester, but claims there is nothing else to say. Post 112 claims she is unsure about the Avi votes and says OGML and tt are going after avi hard, but they were not the only ones.
deathguise/ abr - post 59 also calls Jester overdefensive. Albert would you agree with this post?
Everyone prodded offers nothing to the table. (blah)
Spring: Post 67 Where did Jex pull the inexperineced player card? Please show which post. Why is an FOS scummie? Post 72. I don't like this post completely. Calls jex out for calling out lack of posting then tells everyone to post. Really doesn't say anything.

Right now OMGL still stands out as well as spring or Jex. I don't believe Jester is scum and think I know what is role is, but won't say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #24) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:or overdefensive ? Farside your posting makes my eyes feel like looking away or shutting down
Post 59 from deathguise. Saying Jester was overdefensive. Would you agree? Most people seemed to think so as I did, but upon reread I think it was just a misunderstanding.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #25) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Was prodded, but still waiting on a few people to say something.

Spring do you still feel Jex play was scummie? Why all the focus on OMGL?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (isolation #26) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:Jex hasn't posted enough for me to form any strong impression, which in itself scummy, but no, no strong enough impression.

I already said why I think OMGL is scum.

Also, the silence from OMGL today comfort me further into that thought.
I'm in another game with Jex who just asked to be replaced. I'm sure we will here something here as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.
FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
I mean i have played in a few and looked over many and in all of my days i have never seen an fos on the first page. Just seems like somthing a noob scum would do. But its when he changes to an insignificant fos that i really dont like.
I just like being different. You did remind me of something.

Change that to InsignificantFoS: Clayman I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!
Also the fact that avin had it in for jester and avin turned out town. I have to say
fos jester
as you would be the next scummiest after ogml but ill need a full re-read before i make a decision.
You should be reading everything in this game. I do not believe Jester is scum of course he could be a serial killer, but looking at the votes against TT I don't think Jester is the play.
We still need to hear more from everyone else in regards to the remaining players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #28) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

The way this game is going I forsee a no lynch. I hate to see this happen. Unless OMGL comes in and has something to add to help this game before the deadline I will cast the final vote against him. For now I'm adding Jex to the list. She is on my scumdar but she will need to be replaced. Since she can't defend herself at this time and add to the scum hunt it hurts the game more now. When she was in the game she said nothing helpful. She lurked before her leave.
vote: Jex
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Well today is the deadline and with the talks at a standstill and OMGL not coming in to defend himself after all this time I feel the best way to move on is to hammer. OMGL you were asked questions and prodded. You helped the scum with your comments and conveniently did not vote for TT during day one.
unvote:
vote: OMGL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hmm I was blocked last night.
How? I don't see any character with a role blocker ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Muffinhead
This is lylo. You want to wait until everyone has a say first? Why are you voting muffinhead?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's 6 of us left. How can it be lylo with one mafia already dead ?
I just figured out what you know. I feel slow. First I would like Spring in this before we do this thing so she knows what is up.
I promise it is a good explanination.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:Farside22, ABR, what's going on between you two?

Mod: The Jester is in the alive list page one, is it intentional?
Okay as you know with the set up there is Eric and Shelly. Not to give away who is who on this because we could both die if the scum picks correctly.
With what we know about each other and the fact that Jex is MIA and muffin just asked about the role that leaves you as Gregoire de Fronsac. Which means muffinhead is scum. This means you are his partner and Jex is the SK.
Tell me if I missed anything ABR.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

See Jex wasn't around. There was only one death scene and if you read Jennar post he hints if someone is hurt.
Light peaks over the nearby mountains as guests slowly make their way from their rooms. It takes but a moment to notice that casualties were had last night and thus a search begins of the premises. Greasy Spot is found in the hallway, a grizzly trail of blood and gore litter the tiles resembling his namesake.
In two other rooms signs of blood and struggle are found but no bodies to attach them too
This round only one death was mentioned and nothing else. Now either the SK sent in the kill or the scum did. Either way muffin is either scum or SK at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:I still don't see why muffinhead is almost scum though.
Albert got blocked. Jex wasn't around.
Question is did you block Albert?
If so that eliminates two people as scum/ SK.
That leaves you, me and muffinhead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:13 am

Post by farside22 »

If Albert got blocked he could not perform a kill.
If Spring blocked him that eliminates her from being the SK. Yes I know the roles are random but if she is Gregoire I think it would be poor game to have Gregoire be SK since he is looking for the beast (sk).
That leaves you and Jex as SK or scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Did you read Gregoire's role?

Gregoire de Fronsac - Human

You are the Kings Gardener. Each night you may target a player and either Track (Watch who they target), Trap (Stop them from using abilities during Night), or Illustrate (Discern if they are human or monster).
If you trap the Beast/Werewolf that player is immediately killed (this death may not be averted as that player is promptly stuffed and placed on display)

You are mod lets say. Would this person with the right role to capture the beast be the beast. I say no. It's possible, but doubtful.
Also although I don't know Shelly's alignment and all I know is my own Albert was blocked, which means he didn't perform the kill that happened. You were not blocked which is why I agree with Albert on you scum or SK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:Right, now is what I'm thinking.

Worst scenario now: 2 mafia, 1 SK, 2 town.

Lynch SK: tomorrow is 2 mafia, 1 town if kill goes through.

Lynch mafia: possible crosskill.

So yeah, SK, claim now and you won't be lynched, promise.
I'm thinking muffinhead or Jex is SK. For a claim we need Jex or a replacement for Jex us to be sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Well at this stage in the game im very sure that spring is town. Assuming we have 2 scum and sk, that means the others are scum and we lynch them.

This is my plan. We lynch farside (eric) today which should automatically kill abr (shelly). If they are both scum then we are left with either an sk or 1 mafia member. Now there are still 3 roles in the game which block night kills. drac,lucien and gregorie. Hopefully scum will be unsucessful with there night kill leaving 1 more day with 2 townies and 1 scum.

I believe this is our best chance of winning. Any thoughts?
I read this as: hey scum buddy lets get rid of two townies in one shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
mod prod abr
24 hours without a post here. Lets plz get this game going.
I think some people are waiting for a Jex replacement at this point. Hopefully the mod finds someone soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:Right, now is what I'm thinking.

Worst scenario now: 2 mafia, 1 SK, 2 town.

Lynch SK: tomorrow is 2 mafia, 1 town if kill goes through.

Lynch mafia: possible crosskill.

So yeah, SK, claim now and you won't be lynched, promise.
Crosskill won't happen. I play tested Jennar's game awhile back and the SK is immune to night kills hence Gregoires ability and Van Helsing silver bullets. Those are the only thing that will kill the beast.

Mod: Please verify if I'm correct about the SK being immune to NK's except in the above cases.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Any news on a replacement yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

What is the new deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm still wondering if this is one of those moments we hope the SK goes for the mafia and visa versa.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #340 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Prod ABR, muffinhead and Spring.

Harvey: What on your read makes you believe muffinhead and spring as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Harvey Pew wrote:
muffinhead wrote:@ harvey- why dont you vote for farside then.
Well, I was hoping someone would explain why Jex did nothing with this info despite having it since D2.

But since he did try to murder me in my bed, I'm happy to reciprocate with a daylight lynching:

Vote: farside22
I was wondering this myself. It doesn't make sense and I'm thinking you are making this up to protect your scum buddy muffinhead at this point.

vote: Harvey Pew
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I just wanted to point out that if Jex/ Harvey is Drac. Then Jex had nothing to fear if Harvey is telling the truth as Drac is immune to NK's. Saying that I targeted someone on what was it night 2 and bringing it out during a LyLo situation looks scummy. There is no reason to withhold that information unless it is BS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Harvey Pew wrote:
farside22 wrote:Then Jex had nothing to fear if Harvey is telling the truth
Eh? What? Who?

And also - no-one seems to care, farside, we're both shouting in the wilderness.
The person you replaced was Jex. If he was drac he had nothing to fear by saying something earlier if you are telling the true as Drac is immune to NK's
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Harvey Pew wrote:
farside22 wrote:If he was drac he had nothing to fear by saying something earlier if you are telling the true as Drac is immune to NK's
Not immune to being lynched by people thinking its a scum ploy tho'.
The biggest difference I see is this is LYLO and saying it 2 days ago wasn't so that logic fails. Also doesn't explain his vote on OMGL if what you are saying is true. Since I know it is not that is all that matters.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Jennar wrote:
Harvey Pew - 3 - Farside22, Albert B. Rampage, MuffinHead

Farside22 - 1 - Harvey Pew

As Harvey Pew swings from the gallows a quick rifling of hi s possessions reveals that his in a member of the league. Shamed and destroyed they hang their head in shame as Evil cinches its hold over the world.

Muffinhead - Jalathas – Lucien - Mafia
Farside22 - clayman - Eric Draven - Mafia

springlullaby – Lillie Langtry - Slain in Endgame
Albert B Rampage - Deathguise – Shelly Webster - Beast - Slain in Endgame

thinktank – Daniel Ocean – Mafia – Lynched Day 1
Greasy Spot - Mr. Green – Killed by Silver Bullets Night 1
avinashv – Ihmotep – Lynched Day 2
dahil1 - the_cat_herder – Van Helsing – Killed by Beast Night 2
Justin Playfair - Ration – Indiana Jones – Killed by Silver Bullets + Mafia Hit Night 2
OhGodMyLife – Frakenstein’s Monster – Lynched Day 3
The Jester – Jack Sparrow – Killed Night 3
Harvey Pew - Jex - Dracula - Lynched Day 4

-Congrats to the bad guys for a win. Hope you all enjoyed playing and sorry about the delays.

-Geoff
I just knew as soon as Harvey said what he did that ABR was the Beast. No wonder he was so quiet talking with me. LOL
Harvey: Just so you know I did figure out why Jex didn't say anything, but I not going to help town when I'm scum you know. :wink:
I think Jex didn't say anything because he didn't know why he was targeted or by who. Maybe (I think) he didn't read the attack story Jennar wrote. These would be my best guesses. As Drac there could be any reason to be targeted so really I think Jex just wasn't paying attention to Jennar's storyline. (Not that I was going to point it out any time. :wink:)

Sorry to thinktank. Just seemed like a good ploy to put my scum buddy out to look more town. I don't typically do that day 1 and it was a big chance I took especially with my other scum buddy AOWL. In the end it worked out.
GO TEAM SCUM!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Greasy Spot wrote:So what did I do to warrant a N1 Kill?
ABR did that and he is busy. So I don't know sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #362 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Actually that was Van Helsing. My bad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry thinktanks. When ever I replace I try and do what I can to help the game along even if it is bussing a scum buddy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”